Gold Rate in Pune – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in Pune Today
In this article, you will not find any certain trend pertaining to the Gold Rate in Pune. We have included all the valid information regarding Gold Rate in Pune Today.
Also, Find Gold Rate in Pune Live and about the fluctuation in the gold price from this article.
Gold is one of the rarest metals that have always created a surge among the buyers. Our, up to date, minutely devised gold rate charts will let you know about the 24 carat, 22-carat gold rate as well as 916 hallmark and about others.
So you can consider this article as a precise guide to understand the different aspects of the gold rate.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Pune – Gold Price in Pune Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Pune Today
This section is drafted to let you know about 22 Carat Gold Rate in Pune. Note that 22-carat gold is the basic category of the gold that jewellery makers often use to construct the final piece of jewellery.
From this section, you will come to know about the gold price in Pune today, yesterday, and the price variation. Also, we will update you on the price-performance in terms of the percentage as well.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Pune Today – Gold Price in Pune
This table gives an outline of the pure 24-Carat Gold Rate in Pune. You will also get a vivid insight into the pure gold price in Pune pertaining to yesterday and the price change.
Additionally, the tables documented with proper statistics will throw light on the variation of the gold price in terms of the percentage.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Pune Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Pune|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Pune for Last 15 Days
In order to make the best purchase of the gold, buyers always consider the last variation in the gold price.
Furthermore, you also take a sneak peek into the data in regards to the 15 days gold price in Pune. Now this information will help you analyse the current trend of the gold price in the market.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Pune – Also Past Gold Price in Pune
The graphical data gives a brief view of the variations of the gold price. We have incorporated charts for a better and accurate understanding of the Gold Rate in Pune.
We also used a statistical analysis method to give a clear picture of the earlier records of the price change of the gold rate in Pune.
Gold Price in Pune – Past 12 Months Price
In the below sections you will come to know about the Gold Rate in Pune considering the movement in the price for the last 12 months.
Gold Rate Movement in Pune for October 2021
|Gold Rates in October 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||4476||4792|
|8th October 2021||4505||4688|
|15th October 2021||4609||4935|
|22nd October 2021||4577||4901|
|31st October 2021||4605||4932|
|Highest Rate in October 2021||4632||4959|
|Lowest Rate in October 2021||4476||4668|
This section has all the data needs you have from the month of October, sorted. All the major as well as the minor changes in the price has been recorded by us and we have included all such Gold Rate in Pune variation in this section for you.
- Here is what you need to know and keep records of from the month of October, and it is specifically for 22 as well as 24 carat gold category.
- Sparing you the hassle of commutation, we have already obtained the percentage change and it was 2.88% and 2.92%
- The price level went above and recorded a high of Rs.4632 and Rs.4959 for both categories
- 4476 and Rs.4668 was the bottom level for the month regarding both the categories of gold.
- The change was however less and low for this particular month.
September 2021, Gold rate movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in September 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||4559||4881|
|8th September 2021||4540||4885|
|15th September 2021||4554||4876|
|22nd September 2021||4467||4782|
|30th September 2021||4448||4762|
|Highest Rate in September 2021||4583||4906|
|Lowest Rate in September 2021||4434||4748|
Take a brief look at the Gold Rate in Pune from the month of September. If is essential you take into account the past changes in price and see the reasons for the same. This way, you can strategise your investments for future according to it. Check out the table and the pointers provided below.
- Start with the process of strategies formulation, through the data on 22 carat and 24 carat gold categories.
- The priority must go for change in price for the entire month and it was -2.43% and -2.44%.
- We can easily figure out from the percentage change, that the price of the metal fell down.
- Different price intervals are laid down in the table, wherein we can see the highest price level was Rs.4583 and Rs.4906 for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- Lowest price intervals are as well recorded and they stand at Rs.4434 and Rs.4748 for 22 and also 24 carat gold.
August 2021, Gold rate movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in August 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||4660||4987|
|8th August 2021||4490||4815|
|15th August 2021||4516||4829|
|22nd August 2021||4550||4870|
|31st August 2021||4559||4881|
|Highest Rate in August 2021||4660||4987|
|Lowest Rate in August 2021||4444||4752|
Pune is a modern city with modern demands. The gold demand in Pune is a reason for its increase in prices every time and again. For investors who wish to buy gold in Pune and want to analyse its movement over the past months, we have listed all the points that are important about the fluctuation of gold prices in August.
- The prices for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold differ as its purity also differs.
- The table showcases the prices as on the first and last day of the month along with the highest and lowest price for the month.
- The highest price that 22 carat gold touched this month is Rs. 4660 per gram and the lowest it touched is Rs. 4444 per gram.
- The highest price that 24 carat gold touched this month is Rs. 4987 per gram and the lowest that it touched is Rs. 4752 per gram.
- Overall performance is -2.17% and -2.13% for each.
July 2021, Gold rate movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in July 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||4619||4719|
|8th July 2021||4698||4798|
|15th July 2021||4748||4848|
|22nd July 2021||4595||4920|
|31st July 2021||4660||4987|
|Highest Rate in July 2021||4748||4987|
|Lowest Rate in July 2021||4595||4719|
Pune showed changes in gold rates for the month of July. These changes were positive as compared to the rates that were seen during the time the global pandemic hit the country’s economy. We have listed the important points derived from the gold rate for July 2021.
- The gold rates for this month shows an increasing trend.
- On the first day of the month the recorded rates are Rs. 4619 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4719 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- On the last day of the month the recorded rates are Rs. 4660 per gram and Rs. 4987 per gram for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively. These are also the highest recorded rates for the month.
- The lowest dip is at Rs. 4595 per gram and Rs. 4719 per gram for each of the category.
- Overall analysis for the performance of the month is 0.89% and 5.68% thereof.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4690||4790|
|8th June 2021||4768||4868|
|15th June 2021||4760||4860|
|22nd June 2021||4612||4712|
|30th June 2021||4574||4674|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4831||4931|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4574||4674|
The constructed table above portrays the gold rate in Pune for the month of June. We have enclosed the detailed statistics of the gold price so that you can make the informed purchase. So stay tuned to get the details from the below section.
- The table shows the price of the both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold at important intervals.
- You can observe that the difference between the two categories of gold was not much huge. For both, the price trend declined at the end of the month.
- Performance in terms of percentage was recorded as -2.47% for the 22 carat gold and -2.42% for 24 carat gold.
- The highest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4831
- Lowest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4574
- The lowest recorded price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4674
- On the other hand, the highest recorded price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4931
May 2021, Gold Rates in Pune
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4417||4517|
|8th May 2021||4490||4590|
|15th May 2021||4506||4606|
|22nd May 2021||4600||4700|
|31st May 2021||4670||4770|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4680||4780|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4416||4516|
The table we have drafted here consists of statistics pertaining to Gold Rates in Pune for the month of May. Note that we have constructed the columns stating the gold rate in Pune per gram for both the 22 carats and 24-carat gold.
- The price of the gold at various intervals is drafted in the table showing major changes.
- The highest recorded rate for the month of May is Rs.4680 for the 22 carat gold and Rs.4780 for 24 carat gold.
- On the other side, the lowest recorded price for 22 carat gold is 4416 and Rs.4516 for the 24 carat gold.
- The performance of the price is calculated in regards to percentage, which shows 5.73% and 5.60% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The gold price increased gradually in small percentages every day throughout the month.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,337||₹ 4,437|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,455||₹ 4,555|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,486||₹ 4,586|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,625|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,417||₹ 4,517|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,625|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,337||₹ 4,437|
The statistics of the month of April regarding the Gold Rate Movement in Pune has been incorporated in this table. It consists of the Gold Rate in Pune per Gram for both the segments of the gold, that is 22 carat and 24 carat.
- The table shows the major change in gold price statistics at major intervals.
- You should see that the highest price of the gold for 22 carat was recorded as 4,525 and the lowest price for the same was recorded as Rs.4,337.
- The highest price of the 24 carat gold was recorded as Rs.4,625 and the lowest gold rate for the same category was recorded as Rs.4,437.
- Both categories reflected an increase in the gold price trend towards the month-end.
- The percentage in the price performance has been recorded as 1.84% and 1.80% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,594|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,368||₹ 4,468|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,384||₹ 4,484|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,380||₹ 4,480|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,337||₹ 4,437|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,594|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,300||₹ 4,400|
The above table depicts the gold price movement in Pune pertaining to the month of March. For your convenience, we have penned the variation in Gold price in Pune per gram for the whole month.
- The given table shows the major price change recorded at different intervals.
- For both the gold segment, that is 22 carat and 24 carat gold, the price seems declining at the month-end.
- The price-performance of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold in regards to percentage was -3.49% and -3.44%.
- The highest gold rate for 22 carat was Rs.4,494 and the lowest recorded price was Rs.4,300.
- On the other end, the highest recorded gold price for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,594, and the lowest recorded rate for the same was Rs.4,400.
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,845||₹ 4,945|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,635||₹ 4,735|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,700|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,546||₹ 4,646|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,493||₹ 4,593|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,845||₹ 4,945|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,493||₹ 4,593|
Here the above table projects the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Pune, evaluation for the February month. Check out the Gold Rate in Pune per gram rate from the above-drawn table and notice the movement in the price for the entire February month.
- The frequency in the price change based on a major time interval is jotted in the table.
- For 22 carat gold, we can see that the price is changing towards the end of the month. On the other hand, for 24 carat gold, the price takes a downturn in the month-end.
- The performance analysis for the 22 carat and 24 carat gold is recorded as -7.27% and -7.12% respectively.
- The highest price shift for the 22 carat gold was recorded as Rs.4,845 and the lowest price was Rs.4,493.
- On the flip side, the highest price shift for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4,945 and the lowest shift was Rs.4,593.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,894||₹ 4,994|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,982||₹ 5,082|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,845||₹ 4,945|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,855||₹ 4,955|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,796||₹ 4,896|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,135|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,780||₹ 4,880|
For the 22-carat gold category, you can observe a low change in price for the entire month. Take a view of the 22 Carat Gold Price in Pune for the month of January. Comprehend the kind change in Gold Price in Pune that took place for the whole month.
- The fluctuation in the gold price is described in the 5 various states for the entire month.
- Highest gold price for 22 carat gold was recorded as Rs.5,035 and the lowest gold price for 22 carat gold was Rs.4,780.
- The lowest gold price for the 24 carat gold was recorded as Rs.4,880 and the highest price was Rs.5,135.
- The price performance statistics for the same is -2.00% and -1.96% respectively for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
Gold Rate Movement in Pune for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4692||4792|
|8th December 2020||4835||4935|
|15th December 2020||4820||4920|
|22nd December 2020||4926||5026|
|31st December 2020||4893||4993|
|Highest Rate in December||4937||5037|
|Lowest Rate in December||4692||4792|
Major industries are dependent on the yellow metal for a lot of operations, including Household sector with the motive of investment. Yellow metal is a great deal of asset to possess and also has a lot of purposeful aspects attached.
- Hence we decide to give you the price change details, and crisp or sharp shifts recorded alongside.
- If we take a glance at the percentage change of the metal, it was 4.28% and 4.37%, both of which were a decent shift.
- On the contrary, the highest price of the metal went up to Rs.4937 and Rs.5037, as noticed across the end of the month.
- The price shift was on an increasing pace throughout the month, while it well majorly on the last day of the month.
Gold Rate Movement in Pune for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4996||5096|
|8th November 2020||5119||5219|
|15th November 2020||4996||5096|
|22nd November 2020||4990||5090|
|30th November 2020||4724||4824|
|Highest Rate in November||5123||5223|
|Lowest Rate in November||4724||4824|
Being a top-notch company for so many years, we believe in getting our customers absolute resilience when it comes to gathering new information. Talking about that, a thorough update regarding the fluctuating price rates have been put up over here which can assist you in finding out the proper informatics.
- Our chart provides a clear cut indication of all the alterations that has taken place in the month of November for Pune.
- The section provides a vast etymology which depicts the price hike, discounted expense and an overall performance of the gold rates.
- Having spoken about the performance, the overall record has been a striking -5.44% and -5.34% change for both the categories, 22 and 24 carat gold, respectively.
- The highest price hike has been Rs.5123 and Rs.5223 for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Now, as far as the lowest price intervals are concerned, they have been recorded to be Rs.4724 and Rs.4824, as per the chart shown.
Gold Rate in Pune – Trend in 2020
Considering the present scenario in the entire world the world is under the threat of a deadly pandemic situation, COVID 19.
Also, the trade tension between China and India has actually influenced the present Gold Rate Trend in Pune.
Initially, the year saw a rising graph but that followed a downward slope due to the mentioned scenarios.
The enhanced price of the US dollar and the setback of the stock market also contributed to a drastic fall in the gold price.
You can observe that the month of March showed a rise in the rate and it was because of the Governmental policies.
They took some important measures to fight with the COVID 19. As of today, you can understand that the price of gold has reached a stable position.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Pune – Trend in 2019
Understanding the Historical Gold Rate in Pune, you can get an insight into the forthcoming change in the gold price and make the investment decisions based on that.
So, if you wind up Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Pune, you can see that the rise and fall followed a consistent pattern.
As cited before, it was all because of the stress going on between the USA and China. You can see that the price of the gold fell massively and the demand for the metal followed a downward pattern. Again, the change in the gold price was due to the US dollar value.
What makes Gold Rates in Pune to increase?
Talking about the Gold Rate in Pune as of today, it actually changes due to both domestic and international factors.
Events such as the acceleration in the demand or rise in the US dollar cause the change in the gold rate. So, let’s see the factors that lead to the price rise in the gold.
- The rate of inflation influences the gold price to the manifold. In fact, you can see that the present-day gold price is more than it was in the last decades.
- Next, note that the demand and supply actually influence the price of the gold. As per studies, the gold follows the positive type of price elasticity that means the price of the gold increases with the demand.
- The Gold reserve in the Reserve Bank of India plays a key role in determining the price of the gold.
- The fluctuation of the gold rate in the global market leaves an impact.
- A low-Interest rate also increases the price of the gold.
What makes Gold Price in Pune to decrease?
On the other hand, you will see that the gold price in Pune is affected by some other notable factors like:
- As you know, the dollar is the ruling word in the international market. Hence, the rise in dollar leads to fall in the price of the gold.
- Less demand for gold due to the sudden supply of gold also causes the price of gold to drop.
- The condition of the market, means the bear market also leads to a decline in the gold price.
- The rate of interest follows the opposite relationship with the rate of gold. That means the acceleration in the rate of interest causes the gold price to decline.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Pune?
The change in the US dollar causes the Indian currency to increase its value. In such a situation, the investors use gold as one of the hedging tools.
The central bank is entitled to preserve the Gold, which keeps the economy boomed. Despite the gold being sold in the market, other buyers may not buy it.
Definitely, such a situation leads to a downfall in the price of the gold. In that case, the Central bank is compelled to lower the reserve of the gold.
Improvisation in the policy of the bank, and an increase in the stock rate also lead to the decrease in Gold Price in Pune.
Why Gold Price in Pune is different from other Cities?
Well, the gold rate is different in different states and the reason for that is due to the changes in the local rates and the logistics.
Besides that gold rate in the universal market including the condition of the US dollar also affect the gold price in regards to that you will see that gold price in Pune also differs.
Other underlined factors like the quantity of the material, cost of transportation, Association of local jewellers also influence the price format of the gold. Finally, the import charge of the government also influences the price.
What is Gold Rate in Pune 916 Hallmark gold?
Gold buyers are always concerned with the purity of the gold. That is why they look for purity authentication, which is denoted by the 916 hallmarks. It means that 91.6 grams of purity are assured in the final gold output.
Therefore, if you consider the gold rate in Pune 916, then note that it denotes the 22-carat gold. In detail, it means that 91.6 grams of gold consists in 100 grams of alloy. Therefore, this mark on the 22 carat gold makes it equally valuable.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Pune?
Under the Goods and service regulation, the government has fixed a 3% charge on the gold. But, that percentage of the tax levied on the gold may enhance to 5% in case of some extra work on the gold.
In this regard, note that the government fixes the tax on the gold rate in Pune only.
Gold Rate in Pune – Conclusion
This article was penned to give you a complete idea of the Gold Rate in Pune and about the other prices related to that. You also came to know about the gold rate determinants for both the gold categories 24 and 22-carat gold.
Besides that, we also tried to enlighten you on Today Gold Rate in Pune as well as of yesterday. Additionally, we included statistics and figures to offer a broader view of the gold price.
Pune Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to checkToday’s Gold Rate in Pune?
Answer – Our site gives you an updated rate check for gold rates in Pune. All the rates concerning different weights, per gram has been displayed over here on a table along with the charts. You can refer to this table as and when required.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Pune?
Answer – All of us have information regarding gold rate in Pune in this article itself. We make sure that our readers are always informed about every sphere of the gold rate. Make sure you refer to the table for any price change which lasts up to a week, 14 days or even those prior to that.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Pune?
Answer – Totally. We provide you with nothing but the most current information. Our team make sure to keep all the charts and prices up to date in order to help the customer understand the recent price changes in the market.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – You can totally find last month’s gold price over here. And not just that, you can even go back so far so as to delve into a six-month figurine which is a boon. The table provided over here will allow you to find out data ranging till many decades back.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Pune?
Answer – Not to forget, 22 carat gold is one of the most high ranging quality of this metal, with a lot of people wanting to pursue and possess it. In this very website, different tables are put up which provide our customers with an exact categorical range of old rates and 22 carat rates are flashed on the topmost arena of this article.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Pune Update?
Answer – The gold rates are utterly updated on our website keeping in mind the fluctuating market share and rates. We believe in making our customers truly satisfied by providing an insight into what is taking over the market and giving them a clear cur price comparison of gold rates.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Any date are you want to find over here, will be displayed on the screen. You can search for gold rates ranging up to 20 years back from now. Make use of all the reader you have with you in order to figure out how are you are investment tactics are going to change.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – You can absolutely use the gold investment calculator in order to find out the absolute worth of the metal. The only inputs you are required to make our: the city or state you decide and, the amount of investment you’re waiting to make, the carat gold you have with you and click on the calculate net worth button.
Ques – Can I calculate Pune Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – You definitely can do that, by using the gold rate calculator. A link has been provided to you in this very article which will take you to the gold rate calculator. And once you do, provide your inputs, after which, it will show you a list of units as well as all the other statistics.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Pune?
Answer – So basically, 24 carat gold refers to the most cherished quality of this metal which everyone longs to possess. This form of gold is not apt for making jewellery or ornaments of any kind. And since it has no added chemicals or fillers in it, it is pretty expensive as compared to any other form a gold available in the market.
Most Read Articles