In this article, you will not find any certain trend pertaining to the Gold Rate in Pune. We have included all the valid information regarding Gold Rate in Pune Today. Also, Find Gold Rate in Pune Live and about the fluctuation in the gold price from this article.
Gold is one of the rarest metals that have always created a surge among the buyers. Our, up to date, minutely devised gold rate charts will let you know about the 24 carat, 22-carat gold rate as well as 916 hallmark and about others.
So you can consider this article as a precise guide to understand the different aspects of the gold rate.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Pune – Gold Price in Pune Today
This section is drafted to let you know about 22 Carat Gold Rate in Pune. Note that 22-carat gold is the basic category of the gold that jewellery makers often use to construct the final piece of jewellery.
From this section, you will come to know about the gold price in Pune today, yesterday, and the price variation. Also, we will update you on the price-performance interms of the percentage as well.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Pune Today – Gold Price in Pune
This table gives an outline of the pure 24-Carat Gold Rate in Pune. You will also get a vivid insight into the pure gold price in Pune pertaining to yesterday and the price change.
Additionally, the tables documented with proper statistics will throw light on the variation of the gold price in terms of the percentage.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Gold Price in Pune for Last 15 Days
In order to make the best purchase of the gold, buyers always consider the last variation in the gold price.
Furthermore, you also take a sneak peek into the data in regards to the 15 days gold price in Pune. Now this information will help you analyse the current trend of the gold price in the market.
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Pune – Also Past Gold Price in Pune
The graphical data gives a brief view of the variations of the gold price. We have incorporated charts for a better and accurate understanding of the Gold Rate in Pune.
We also used a statistical analysis method to give a clear picture of the earlier records of the price change of the gold rate in Pune.
Gold Price in Pune – Past 6 Months Price
In the below sections you will come to know about the Gold Rate in Pune considering the movement in the price for the last 6 months.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,765||₹ 4,865|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,660||₹ 4,760|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 4,890|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,870||₹ 4,970|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,623||₹ 4,750|
Pune showed changes in gold rates for the month of July. These changes were positive as compared to the rates that were seen during the time the global pandemic hit the country’s economy. We have listed the important points derived from the gold rate for July 2020.
- The gold rates for this month shows an increasing trend.
- On the first day of the month the recorded rates are Rs. 4,765 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4,865 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- On the last day of the month the recorded rates are Rs. 5,190 per gram and Rs. 5290 per gram for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively. These are also the highest recorded rates for the month.
- The lowest dip is at Rs. 4,623 per gram and Rs. 4,750 per gram for each of the category.
- Overall analysis for the performance of the month is 12.26% and 11.37% thereof.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,605||₹ 4,705|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,469||₹ 4,569|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,601||₹ 4,701|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,687||₹ 4,787|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,735||₹ 4,835|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,740||₹ 4,840|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,462||₹ 4,562|
The constructed table above portrays the gold rate in Pune for the month of June. We have enclosed the detailed statistics of the gold price so that you can make the informed purchase. So stay tuned to get the details from the below section.
- The table shows the price of the both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold at important intervals.
- You can observe that the difference between the two categories of gold was not much huge. For both, the price trend reached a peak at the end of the month.
- Performance in terms of percentage was recorded as 6.23% for the 22 carat gold and 6.09% for 24 carat gold.
- The highest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4740
- Lowest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4462
- The lowest recorded price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4562
- On the other hand, the highest recorded price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4840
May 2020, Gold Rates in Pune
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,630|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,573|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,641|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,623||₹ 4,723|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,599||₹ 4,699|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,659||₹ 4,759|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,432||₹ 4,532|
The table we have drafted here consists of statistics pertaining to Gold Rates in Pune for the month of May. Note that we have constructed the columns stating the gold rate in Pune per gram for both the 22 carats and 24-carat gold.
- The price of the gold at various intervals is drafted in the table showing major changes.
- The highest recorded rate of the month May is Rs.4,659 for the 22 carat gold and Rs.4,759 for 24 carat gold.
- On the other side, the lowest recorded price for 22 carat gold is 4,432 and Rs.4,532 for the 24 carat gold.
- The performance of the price is calculated in regards to percentage, which shows 5.12% and 5.01% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The price geared up from the middle of the month until the end.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,962||₹ 4,159|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,160|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,352||₹ 4,452|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,243||₹ 4,423|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,638|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,608||₹ 4,708|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,159|
The statistics of the month of April regarding the Gold Rate Movement in Pune has been incorporated in this table. It consists of the Gold Rate in Pune per Gram for both the segments of the gold, that is 22 carat and 24 carat.
- The table shows the major change in gold price statistics at major intervals.
- You should see that the highest price of the gold for 22 carat was recorded as 4,608 and the lowest price for the same was recorded as Rs.3,961.
- The highest price of the 24 carat gold was recorded as Rs.4,708 and the lowest gold rate for the same category was recorded as Rs.4,159.
- Both categories reflected an increase in the gold price trend towards the month-end.
- The percentage in the price performance has been recorded as 16.33% and 13.20% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,066||₹ 4,265|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,316||₹ 4,534|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,251||₹ 4,464|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,163|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,164|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,320||₹ 4,539|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,320||₹ 4,117|
The above table depicts the gold price movement in Pune pertaining to the month of March. For your convenience, we have penned the variation in Gold price in Pune per gram for the whole month.
- The given table shows the major price change recorded at different intervals.
- For both the gold segment, that is 22 carat and 24 carat gold, the price seems declining at the month-end.
- The price-performance of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold in regards to percentage was 77% and 9.62%.
- The highest gold rate for 22 carat was Rs.4,320 and the lowest recorded price was Rs.4,320.
- On the other end, the highest recorded gold price for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,539, and the lowest recorded rate for the same was Rs.4,117.
- The performance of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was 10.06% and 10.25%.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,983||₹ 4,186|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,937||₹ 4,137|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,977||₹ 4,178|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,043||₹ 4,241|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,154||₹ 4,363|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,202||₹ 4,416|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,937||₹ 4,137|
Here the above table projects the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Pune, evaluation for the February month. Check out the Gold Rate in Pune per gram rate from the above-drawn table and notice the movement in the price for the entire February month.
- The frequency in the price change based on a major time interval is jotted in the table.
- For 22 carat gold, we can see that the price is changing towards the end of the month. On the other hand, for 24 carat gold, the price takes an upturn in the month-end.
- The performance analysis for the 22 carat and 24 carat gold is recorded as 6.73% and 6.74% respectively.
- The highest price shift for the 22 carat gold was recorded as Rs.4,202 and the lowest price was Rs.3,937.
- On the flip side, the highest price shift for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4,416 and the lowest shift was Rs.4,137.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,798||₹ 3,989|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,175|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,883||₹ 4,078|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,119|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,123|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,021||₹ 4,220|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,798||₹ 3,989|
Take a view of the 22 Carat Gold Price in Pune for the month of January. Comprehend the kind change in Gold Price in Pune that took place for the whole month.
- For the 22-carat gold category, you can observe a low change in price for the entire month.
- The fluctuation in the gold price is described in the 5 various states for the entire month.
- The highest gold price for 22 carat gold was recorded as Rs.4,021 and the lowest gold price for 22 carat gold was Rs.3,798.
- The lowest gold price for the 24 carat gold was recorded as Rs.4,220 and the highest price was Rs.3,989.
- The price performance statistics for the same is 5.87% and 5.79% respectively for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Pune
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,736||₹ 3,924|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,713||₹ 3,904|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,674||₹ 3,856|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,716||₹ 3,906|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,797||₹ 3,989|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,799||₹ 3,991|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,673||₹ 3,856|
The table illustrates the price evaluation of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Pune, clearly for the month of December. The columns reflect the gold rates in Pune for the two major gold categories 22 and 24 carats.
- The entire month displayed a low trend in the price for the whole month.
- Talking about the price consistency that is also well maintained in this month as well.
- The highest recorded price for 22 carat gold was Rs.3,799 and the lowest price for the same was Rs.3,673.
- Highest recorded price for 24 carat gold was Rs.3,991 and the lowest recorded price for the same Rs.3,856.
- The percentage price performance for the 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold was 3.43% and 3.50% respectively.
Gold Rate in Pune – Trend in 2020
Considering the present scenario in the entire world the world is under the threat of a deadly pandemic situation, COVID 19.
Also, the trade tension between China and India has actually influenced the present Gold Rate Trend in Pune.
Initially, the year saw a rising graph but that followed a downward slope due to the mentioned scenarios.
The enhanced price of the US dollar and the setback of the stock market also contributed to a drastic fall in the gold price.
You can observe that the month of March showed a rise in the rate and it was because of the Governmental policies.
They took some important measures to fight with the COVID 19. As of today, you can understand that the price of gold has reached a stable position.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Pune – Trend in 2019
Understanding the Historical Gold Rate in Pune, you can get an insight into the forthcoming change in the gold price and make the investment decisions based on that.
So, if you wind up Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Pune, you can see that the rise and fall followed a consistent pattern.
As cited before, it was all because of the stress going on between the USA and China. You can see that the price of the gold fell massively and the demand for the metal followed a downward pattern. Again, the change in the gold price was due to the US dollar value.
What makes Gold Rates in Pune to increase?
Talking about the Gold Rate in Pune as of today, it actually changes due to both domestic and international factors.
Events such as the acceleration in the demand or rise in the US dollar cause the change in the gold rate. So, let’s see the factors that lead to the price rise in the gold.
- The rate of inflation influences the gold price to the manifold. In fact, you can see that the present-day gold price is more than it was in the last decades.
- Next, note that the demand and supply actually influence the price of the gold. As per studies, the gold follows the positive type of price elasticity that means the price of the gold increases with the demand.
- The Gold reserve in the Reserve Bank of India plays a key role in determining the price of the gold.
- The fluctuation of the gold rate in the global market leaves an impact.
- A low-Interest rate also increases the price of the gold.
What makes Gold Price in Pune to decrease?
On the other hand, you will see that the gold price in Pune is affected by some other notable factors like:
- As you know, the dollar is the ruling word in the international market. Hence, the rise in dollar leads to fall in the price of the gold.
- Less demand for gold due to the sudden supply of gold also causes the price of gold to drop.
- The condition of the market, means the bear market also leads to a decline in the gold price.
- The rate of interest follows the opposite relationship with the rate of gold. That means the acceleration in the rate of interest causes the gold price to decline.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Pune?
The change in the US dollar causes the Indian currency to increase its value. In such a situation, the investors use gold as one of the hedging tools.
The central bank is entitled to preserve the Gold, which keeps the economy boomed. Despite the gold being sold in the market, other buyers may not buy it.
Definitely, such a situation leads to a downfall in the price of the gold. In that case, the Central bank is compelled to lower the reserve of the gold.
Improvisation in the policy of the bank, and an increase in the stock rate also lead to the decrease in Gold Price in Pune.
Why Gold Price in Pune is different from other Cities?
Well, the gold rate is different in different states and the reason for that is due to the changes in the local rates and the logistics.
Besides that gold rate in the universal market including the condition of the US dollar also affect the gold price in regards to that you will see that gold price in Pune also differs.
Other underlined factors like the quantity of the material, cost of transportation, Association of local jewellers also influence the price format of the gold. Finally, the import charge of the government also influences the price.
What is Gold Rate in Pune 916 Hallmark gold?
Gold buyers are always concerned with the purity of the gold. That is why they look for purity authentication, which is denoted by the 916 hallmarks. It means that 91.6 grams of purity are assured in the final gold output.
Therefore, if you consider the gold rate in Pune 916, then note that it denotes the 22-carat gold. In detail, it means that 91.6 grams of gold consists in 100 grams of alloy. Therefore, this mark on the 22 carat gold makes it equally valuable.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Pune?
Under the Goods and service regulation, the government has fixed a 3% charge on the gold. But, that percentage of the tax levied on the gold may enhance to 5% in case of some extra work on the gold.
In this regard, note that the government fixes the tax on the gold rate in Pune only.
Gold Rate in Pune – Conclusion
This article was penned to give you a complete idea of the Gold Rate in Pune and about the other prices related to that. You also came to know about the gold rate determinants for both the gold categories 24 and 22-carat gold.
Besides that, we also tried to enlighten you on Today Gold Rate in Pune as well as of yesterday. Additionally, we included statistics and figures to offer a broader view of the gold price
Most Read Articles