The people of Sangli have always been enthusiastic about gold jewellery and thus, they inquire about the Gold Rate in Sangli very often.
The Gold Rate in Sangli Today can be very helpful for the people residing there if they are planning to invest in it.
This article will highlight various important factors related to this jewellery metal. It will talk about Gold Rate in Sangli Live and other topics that play as a matter of interest for investors and traders in Sangli.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli – Gold Price in Sangli Today
Readers can look for 22 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli in this portion of the article. This form of gold is perfect for making jewellery as it contains a definite amount of fillers required for offering strength to the metal.
22 Ct Gold has a high demand amongst the people of Sangli and its rate is lesser than 24 Ct. Investors should check out the Gold Price in Sangli Today from a reliable source before investing as this will ensure they make the best deal.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli Today – Gold Price in Sangli
Pure Gold Price in Sangli is referred to as the price of 24 Carat Gold. This form is named the purest because it does not contain any filler, unlike 22 Carat Gold. Jewellery shops buy pure gold or 24 Ct Gold and then add fillers to it for making it suitable for jewellery.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli fluctuates according to the market demand. It is always higher than the price of 22 Ct Gold and should be purchased from reliable gold merchants only.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Sangli Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Sangli|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Sangli for Last 15 Days
The people of Sangli should always check the gold rates for the past one month or at least 15 days before purchasing any amount of it. This will help them in understanding the trend of this precious metal and how it shall update in the coming days.
The Gold Rate in Sangli a month back and today will not be the same. It is often noticed that gold rates tend to go very high for a few weeks or they gradually come down.
Investors should look for the low tides in the price chart as that marks the most suitable time for investing in this metal. Therefore, the people of Sangli should keep track of the price of gold for the last 15 days and make investment decisions.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Sangli – Also Past Gold Price in Sangli
The graphical representation of any price chart is always preferable over other forms. This is because graphs make the whole scenario clear and people can understand the market trend clearly. Graph of Gold Rate in Sangli is available in this section, for your convenience.
If the graph shows the price pointer is going high for the past one week then the investor should wait till the pointer faces downwards. Besides the fluctuations in the prices, investors will also get a detailed idea about the present Gold Rate in Sangli from this graph.
Gold Price in Sangli – Past 6 Months Price
Here, the residents of Sangli will be introduced to the Gold Rate in Sangli for the past six months. Analyzing the price figures is very important before buying any commodity.
Gold is one of the most expensive commodities on earth and thus, evaluating its price of the past six months becomes highly imperative.
This article shall take the people of Sangli for a tour to the price of this yellow metal for the past six months.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,145||₹ 5,401|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,388||₹ 5,655|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,131||₹ 5,386|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,141||₹ 5,402|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,992||₹ 5,247|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,456||₹ 5,725|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,977||₹ 5,228|
The city of Sangli demands gold during times of occasion and festivities on a large scale. But, before buying gold making sure that you are buying it at the right price is an important element to look at. In this section, the reader will get an insight on the gold prices in August in Sangli.
- The price of 22 carat gold is always lesser as compared to 24 carat as the purity of gold content in it is lesser.
- Prices for the month on different time frame is given in the table for the reader to take a look at.
- The highest price that 22 carat gold touched this month is Rs. 5,456 per gram and the lowest it touched is Rs. 4,977 per gram.
- The highest price that 24 carat gold touched this month is Rs. 5,725 per gram and the lowest that it touched is Rs. 5,228 per gram.
- Overall performance is 9.62% and 9.51% for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,675||₹ 4,910|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,665||₹ 4,897|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,806||₹ 5,042|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,783||₹ 5,022|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,146||₹ 5,405|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,146||₹ 5,405|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,653||₹ 4,886|
The demand for gold in Sangli is an ongoing process. Whether or not it is the right time to invest in gold can be known by looking at figures pertaining to gold prices every month. For July, the changes that the prices underwent are discussed thoroughly below.
- The rates on the first day and last day of the month are given in the table. The lowest and peak rates are also available.
- The rate as on the first day of the month for 22 carat gold was Rs. 4,675 per gram and on the last day was Rs. 5,146 per gram. Similarly, for 24 carat gold was Rs. 4,910 per gram and Rs. 5,405 per gram.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest rate was Rs. 5,146 per gram and the lowest rate was Rs. 4,653 per gram.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest rate was Rs. 5,405 per gram and the lowest rate was Rs. 4,886 per gram.
- We have also analysed the gold rate for this month which is 10.60% and 10.62% for each of the category.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,578||₹ 4,807|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,552||₹ 4,779|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,544||₹ 4,771|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,645||₹ 4,879|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,753||₹ 4,989|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,753||₹ 4,989|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,701|
We have tried to include every aspect under the study of gold rates in this section. The movement of gold rates per gram in Sangli are mentioned below and the reasons for impact of these movements are also discussed on
- This month shows a gradual increase in gold rates. The month began with low prices and ended with the highest price.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.4,753 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,475 per gram for the month of June 2020.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.4,989 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,701 per gram for the month of June 2020.
- The prices of 24 carat gold is always higher than that of 22 carat gold, as 24 carat has higher purity or gold content.
- The overall percentage analysis is recorded to be 6.21% for 22 carat gold and 6.13% for 24 carat gold.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Sangli
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,482||₹ 4,705|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,532||₹ 4,752|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,566||₹ 4,794|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,628||₹ 4,854|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,573||₹ 4,804|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,658||₹ 4,889|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,427||₹ 4,649|
This portion is dedicated to the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Sangli for May 2020.
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Carat gold in Sangli has been Rs.4,658
- Rs.4,804 is the highest price recorded for one gram of 24 Carat Gold
- The lowest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli per Gram is Rs.4,427 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4,649
- The performance of the price of 22 Carat gold is 5.22% while the performance for 24 Carat gold is 5.16%
- The prices have taken a good leap towards the end of the month
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,962||₹ 4,165|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,160|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,163|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,580||₹ 4,808|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,537||₹ 4,766|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,621||₹ 4,851|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,160|
The performance of the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Sangli for April 2020 shall be discussed below:
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli per Gram is Rs.4,621 and that for 24 Carat is Rs.4,851
- The lowest recorded price for 22 Carat gold is Rs.3,961 and for 24 Carat the price is Rs.4,160
- April shows a performance percentage of 16.66% for 22 Ct Gold price
- A percentage of 16.61% has been recorded for the price of 24 Ct gold
- This month recorded the entry of gold rates in the Rs.4000 club
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,061||₹ 4,265|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,317||₹ 4,539|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,249||₹ 4,463|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,966||₹ 4,164|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,165|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,318||₹ 4,539|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,124|
The Gold Price Movement in Sangli for March 2020 plays an important role and can be viewed below:
- The Gold Price in Sangli per Gram for 22 Ct Gold has touched the highest value of Rs.4,318 and the lowest of Rs.3,928
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,539 and the lowest is Rs.4,124
- 22 Ct gold has shown a notable growth of 9.93%
- The performance of 24 Ct gold has been 10.06% which is also on the higher side
- 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold rates have seen downfall towards the end of the month
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,982||₹ 4,182|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,941||₹ 4,136|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,981||₹ 4,176|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,041||₹ 4,240|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,152||₹ 4,361|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,208||₹ 4,412|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,936||₹ 4,136|
Follow this section for 24 Carat and 22 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli:
- The highest recorded 22 Ct Gold price is Rs.4,208 and that for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,412
- Rs.3,936 has been the lowest price for 22 Ct Gold Rate in Sangli per gram and Rs.4,136 for 24 Ct Gold
- The overall performance of 22 Ct gold price in February 2020 was 6.91% and that for 24 Ct gold price was 6.67%
- Rates of 22 Ct gold touched the highest mark in the fourth week of the month
- 24 Ct Gold rate has been steady since the beginning of the month and increased gradually until the month-end
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,797||₹ 3,987|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,175|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,886||₹ 4,080|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,118|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,123|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,022||₹ 4,222|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,797||₹ 3,987|
The Gold Price in Sangli for January 2020 is summarized perfectly in the following lines:
- The highest recorded price for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4,022 and for 24 Ct gold it was Rs.4,222
- 22 Carat Gold Price in Sangli recorded the lowest mark of Rs.3,797 and that for 24 Ct was Rs.3,987
- The metal showed an average performance of 5.93% for 22 Ct and 5.89% for 24 Ct
- The rate of 22 Ct gold was stable for the entire month with small fluctuations
- 24 Ct gold rate was also stable and increased by a small percentage
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Sangli
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,737||₹ 3,924|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,714||₹ 3,903|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,677||₹ 3,858|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,719||₹ 3,907|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,799||₹ 3,993|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,801||₹ 3,993|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,673||₹ 3,858|
Here, readers will know about the Gold Rate in Sangli for December 2020:
- In December 2020, the highest recorded value for 22 Ct gold was Rs.3,801 and the lowest was Rs.3,673
- The highest 24 Carat Gold Rate in Sangli was Rs.3,993 with lowest being Rs.3,858
- This yellow metal performed well with 3.48% growth in 22 Ct and 3.50% in 24 Ct
- The 22 Ct gold rate showed very little fluctuations and increased gradually
- 24 Ct gold rate increased at the end of the month but did not jump very high
Gold Rate in Sangli – Trend in 2020
2020 has been one of the most difficult years for people across the globe since the first month of the year.
The Gold Rate Trend in Sangli was affected by many reasons.
All the international affairs along with the outbreak of the pandemic have shown some major fluctuations in the price.
However, things are getting brighter and Today Gold Rate in Sangli is improving and making things potential for the investors and jewellers of this city.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Sangli – Trend in 2019
After going through the price charts for the 12 months of 2019, it can be concluded that the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Sangli was stable. At some points, it jumped quite high and the other points got reduced by a decent amount.
All the major events of the past year have impacted the price chart and recorded a Historical Gold Rate in Sangli for 2019.
What makes Gold Rates in Sangli to increase?
The Gold Rate in Sangli as on today will depend on the international as well as local markets. Numerous factors are responsible for the increase in Gold’s price in Sangli and they are:
- Inflation in the world market increases the Gold Rate in Sangli today per gram
- If the rates of the world gold market increases then the price will go up in Sangli
- The amount of this precious metal reserved in the treasury of the government directly affects the price
- When the number of customers in Sangli increases, the price gets boosted
What makes Gold Price in Sangli to decrease?
The reasons for the decrease in Gold Price in Sangli are:
- Disturbances in the international gold market shall bring down its price in Sangli
- Today Gold Price in Sangli per gram will depend upon the demand in the local market
- The price shall fall if the Reserve bank of India reduces interest rates
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Sangli?
The Gold Rate in Sangli changes if the valuation of the US dollar falls concerning INR. Modifications in the policies of the Central Bank also affect the prices of gold.
The Gold Rate in Sangli Today will decrease if the modifications made are favorable for the investors in this city. But, things will take a reverse turn if the Central bank imposes extra charges on this valuable metal and increases the rate of interest.
Why Gold Price in Sangli is different from other Cities?
Sangli is a populous city in Maharashtra and has its local governing body that decides the Gold Price in Sangli. Other factors like transportation cost, charges fixed by the jewellery association of Sangli, taxes, and others are also responsible for the Gold Price in Sangli 916.
What is Gold Rate in Sangli 916 Hallmark gold?
The Gold Rate in Sangli 916 denotes the price of 22 Ct Gold. 91.6 grams of purity is present in the final gold product that is bought from a jeweller. This is the sign for hallmark gold that defines the purest form of 22 Ct Gold and should be followed by all jewellery shops.
Hallmark is the standard set by the government and the residents of Sangli who are planning to buy gold should look for its symbol in the finished products.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Sangli?
The Tax on Gold Rate in Sangli includes a GST of 5% that will be collected by the government. Buyers also have to pay the making charges that will be decided by the jewellers they are dealing with.
Thus, the people of Sangli should visit honest retailers to ensure they are charged the most reasonable making charges.
Gold Rate in Sangli – Conclusion
Gold is a very attractive metal and the residents of Sangli have always been enthusiastic about investing in it. This article helped all the investors and traders with useful details about Gold Rate in Sangli.
They learned about the market trends for 2019 and 2020 which will play an important role in making feasible decisions. Today Gold Rate in Sangli looks good and makes for a good investment option.
Most Read Articles