Gold Rate in Udupi Today (Feb 17, 2023): Live Gold Price in UdupiLast Updated Date: Feb 17, 2023
Gold, the most prized metal is always considered auspicious. But, when it comes to the price of the gold, you cannot expect it to be same as the fay before. That is why we have discussed the Gold Rate in Udupi in this article. Also, we incorporated the Live Gold Rate in Udupi Today (Feb 17, 2023) details.
Consider this article as concise assistance to understand the various parameters of the gold price. Therefore, now you can check out the Find Gold Rate in Udupi Live.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Udupi with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi – Gold Price in Udupi Today (Feb 17, 2023)
This section has been conscripted with the mission to let you know about the variations in the price in regards to 22 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi. The gold manufacturers generally use 22 carats to craft the jewelry.
From this section, you will get the idea with the help of the exact figures regarding the gold price in Udupi today, yesterday, and about the price change.
A mentioned change in the price percentage will reflect the performance of the price presently.
Gold Rate Forecast for Tomorrow
24 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi Today (Feb 17, 2023) – Gold Price in Udipi
Pure gold price in Udupi is drafted in the table. Here, the table displays the current situation of the Pure 24-Carat Gold Rate in Udupi, Yesterday price change and change in the percentage statistics is also talked about in the above table. The table throws light on these aspects at length.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Udupi
Check out Udupi Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Udupi Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Udupi|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Udupi for Last 15 Days
Gold purchasers are always inquisitive to collect information regarding the last 15 days gold price in Udipi. Now such information helps them decide and make the best buy. So, take a look at the table which will help you infer the present price trend of the metal.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Udupi – Also Past Gold Price in Udupi
The graphical presentation of the past price evaluation of the gold is presented in the table. We also incorporated charts to give you an insight into the Gold Rate in Udupi based on statistics.
It also highlighted the earlier records regarding the fluctuations of the gold rate in Udupi.
Gold Price in Udupi – Past 12 Months Price
The entire price trend regarding the Gold Rate in Udupi is summarized in the below section.
January 2023, Gold Price Movement in Udipi
|Gold Rates in January 2023||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2023||5175||5434|
|8th January 2023||5245||5507|
|15th January 2023||5315||5581|
|22nd January 2023||5340||5607|
|31st January 2023||5380||5649|
|Highest Rate in January 2023||5425||5696|
|Lowest Rate in January 2023||5150||5408|
The price trend for the 22 carat gold category seems to be quite low for the whole month. Have a look at the 22 Carat Gold Price in Udupi for the month of January, and the type of shift in price that took place in the whole month. View the frequent fluctuation in the Gold Price in Udupi.
- You will also observe that the price change has been demonstrated for the 5 diverse dates of the month January.
- Talking about the consistency of the price that was quite stable. In that regard note that the lowest recorded price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold categories is 5150 and Rs.5408.
- The highest recorded price for both the 22 and 24 carat of the gold are 5425 and Rs.5696.
- The performance percentage of 22 and 24 gold prices are 3.96% and 3.96%.
Gold Rate Movement in Udupi for December 2022
|Gold Rates in December 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||4990||5240|
|8th December 2022||5065||5318|
|15th December 2022||5105||5360|
|22nd December 2022||5140||5397|
|31st December 2022||5175||5434|
|Highest Rate in December 2022||5175||5434|
|Lowest Rate in December 2022||4990||5240|
Gold price revolves around a lot of factors, and they, in a way or two lead to the constant price fluctuation of the metal. Staying in clear terms with the present prevails price of the metal is of utmost importance, and his section would do you a great deal of goodness.
- Being in line with the constant variations in price of the metal, we have thereby recorded the point of utmost importance.
- The highest price of the metal for December, in Udupi was a whooping Rs.5175 and Rs.5434 for both category gold.
- Percentage change as portrayed, i.e. 3.71% and 3.70% shows that the price only fell, if we compare the closing price to that of the opening price.
- Opening price of the metal was Rs.4990 and Rs.5240, whereas the closing price is Rs.5175 and Rs.5434.
- Well, the price for the month went lowest to Rs.4990 and Rs.5240.
Gold Rate Movement in Udupi for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4751||4987|
|8th November 2022||4751||4751|
|15th November 2022||4945||5192|
|22nd November 2022||4950||5198|
|30th November 2022||4970||5219|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||5035||5287|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4751||4751|
We make sure that we regard the feasibility and convenience of our readers and therefore present the gold rate for the month of November in Udupi details. We want to help you research the price fluctuations that have been identified over the month and we want you to take practical measures.
- Therefore, taking into account the need for your investment, we have both the 22 and 24 carat gold data information.
- For the percentage change, we have the commutation sorted, and for both groups it was 4.61% and 4.65% respectively .
- The metal price actually rise above the opening amount and the sign in the indicator was positive.
- As for the largest price points, gold was Rs.5035 and Rs.5287 for 22 carat and 24 carats.
- The lowest price points of the month, as per the documents, were Rs.4751 and Rs.4751.
Gold Rate Movement in Udupi for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4748||4752|
|8th October 2022||4751||4751|
|15th October 2022||4751||4751|
|22nd October 2022||4751||4751|
|31st October 2022||4751||4987|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4751||4987|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4748||4749|
We wish to keep you accounted regarding the Gold Rate in Udupi for the month of October. It is to provide you with the information on all the changes in price which happened in to month of October. We have the necessary idea of investment created for you, so you can make your investment call
- Also, we want you to check the price of the 22 as well as the 24 carat gold information for the month, and then choose to invest accordingly.
- The reading shows that the percentage change was as much as 0.06% and 4.95%
- On the record of highest price level, the figures were Rs.4751 and Rs.4987
- Rs. 4748 and Rs.4749 were the lowest price level for the month.
- The percentage that we commuted shows that there was not a major change in the price level.
September 2022, Gold rate movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4824||4824|
|8th September 2022||4742||4742|
|15th September 2022||4754||4754|
|22nd September 2022||4695||4695|
|30th September 2022||4751||4752|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4824||4824|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4656||4656|
Regarding the Gold Rate in Udupi for September, this section has all the data requirement. We have carefully made the data for your reference, and laid down the major and the minor price change from across the month. This will help you a lot with your study on the metal and its investment.
- Separate columns have been provided for 22 carat and 24 carat, for separate understanding and study.
- We figured out how important it is to check the price change and where the metal’s price stands, and the change was as much as -1.51% and -1.49%
- The change follows up on the lower end, i.e. the price of the metal went through the phase of decline.
- We can see the table and it shows that the highest price for the month were Rs.4824 and Rs.4824
- Well, we also have the stats regarding the lowest price point which was stagnant at Rs.4656 and Rs.4656
August 2022, Gold rate movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4817||5063|
|8th August 2022||4843||5084|
|15th August 2022||4834||5074|
|22nd August 2022||4882||4882|
|31st August 2022||4812||4812|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4915||5976|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4798||4798|
The first step when you wish to start investing in Gold is to check the prices of Gold for previous months so that knowing price levels is possible and further investment based analysis can be made thereof. The below highlights are on the fluctuations for August in Udupi.
- The prices of gold for different days in the month of August are given in the table.
- The opening and closing price for the month along with the peak price and lowest dip is also given.
- The price as on the 1st was Rs. 4817 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 4834 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 4812 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the price as on the 1st was Rs. 5063 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 5074 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 4812 per gram in Udupi.
- The overall change in performance is also calculated for 22 and 24 carat gold. For 22 carat gold it is -0.10% and for 24 carat gold it is -4.96%.
July 2022, Gold rate movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4912||5157|
|8th July 2022||4811||5051|
|15th July 2022||4790||5029|
|22nd July 2022||4761||4999|
|31st July 2022||4841||5083|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4942||5190|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4744||4979|
The foundation of the movement of the gold prices in Udupi is given in this section. This allows the reader to ponder on how the prices change with every passing day and in accordance to the same what steps should possibly be taken towards ones portfolio:
- The gold rate fluctuation for the entire month is available in the data.
- The gold prices on 1st July 2022 in Udupi was Rs. 4912 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5157 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And as on 31st July 2022 the price was Rs. 4841 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5083 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest price for the month are Rs. 4942 and Rs. 5190.
- The analysis of the performance for both the categories are -1.45% and 5.89% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively. This in turn reflects on how the movement of the rates have been for the month.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4878||5126|
|8th June 2022||4912||5152|
|15th June 2022||4879||5121|
|22nd June 2022||4907||5152|
|30th June 2022||4807||5047|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4977||5223|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4807||4900|
We have summarised the table to show the gold rate in Udupi. Here you will see that we have drawn two different columns for the 22 carat and 24 gold respectively. In addition to that, you will also see the percentage variation in price for both the segments of the gold that is 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
- The table puts up the price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold obtained at different intervals of the month June.
- You will see we have enclosed 5 different dates in the table showing the major variation in the price for both.
- On one end the highest recorded and the lowest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4977 and Rs.4807
- On the other end, the highest recorded and lowest observed price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.5223 and Rs.4900 eventually.
- The percentage performance for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was -1.46% and -1.54% accordingly.
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4993||5241|
|8th May 2022||4875||5115|
|15th May 2022||4771||5016|
|22nd May 2022||4801||5040|
|31st May 2022||4914||5163|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4995||5246|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4756||4995|
The table we have documented here consists of Gold Rates in Udupi statistics for the month of May. Additionally, we have included the gold rate in Udupi per gram for both the 22 carats and 24 carat gold categories.
- Price at different intervals of the months is elaborated in the table that shows the drastic price change.
- The highest price of gold is recorded at Rs.4995 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5246 for 24-carat gold.
- On the other hand, the lowest recorded price for 22-carat gold and 24-carat gold is Rs. 4756 and Rs.4995.
- The overall price percentage for the whole month is -1.58% and -1.49%.
- The slight jump in the price was noticed at the end of the month for both categories of gold.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4885||5126|
|8th April 2022||4944||5192|
|15th April 2022||5094||5346|
|22nd April 2022||5067||5322|
|30th April 2022||4996||5241|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||5127||5382|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4885||5126|
The month of April statistics pertaining to Gold Rate Movement in Udupi is discussed in the above table. It comprises of the Gold Rate in Udupi per Gram for both the categories of gold, that means 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- The change in price on the major interval of the months are stated in the table.
- You can see that the price increases towards the mid week of the month for both the segments of the gold.
- The highest recorded price for 22 carat and 24 carat gold are Rs.5127 and Rs.5382.
- Lowest recorded price for 22 carat and 24 carat gold are Rs.4885 and Rs.5126.
- The percentage performance of the price for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold is 2.27% and 2.24% eventually.
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4831||5073|
|8th March 2022||5059||5312|
|15th March 2022||4878||5122|
|22nd March 2022||4858||5104|
|31st March 2022||4883||5129|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||5940||6234|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||3489||3665|
March gold price in Udupi is talked about in this table. For the easiness of the readers, we have elaborated on the drift in the Gold price in Udupi per gram for the entire month.
- Major price change at various intervals is recorded in regard to each day’s performance.
- You can observe a minor change in the entire month where the highest trend was more or less noticed in the beginning of the month.
- The performance of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was 1.08% and 1.10% respectively.
- Lowest recorded price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was Rs.3489 and Rs.3665.
- The highest recorded price for the 22 carats and 24-carat gold were Rs.5940 and Rs.6234.
- In the 2nd week the price were rising and then there is fluctuations in prices till last week
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4653||4882|
|8th February 2022||4668||4906|
|15th February 2022||4840||5079|
|22nd February 2022||4782||5025|
|28th February 2022||4862||5101|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4903||5149|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4647||4742|
Here is the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi evaluation that has been made for the month of February. Check out the Gold Rate in Udupi per gram from the above table and also comprehend the movement of the price for the whole month.
- The frequency of the gold price is documented in the above table at significant intervals of time.
- The entire month showed up a apprising trend in the gold price and the rate of the gold seems to shoot up at the month-end
- Percentage performance of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was same and stood at 4.49% respectively.
- The highest shift in the 22 carat and 24 cart gold prices recorded were Rs.4903 and Rs.5149.
- The lowest shift in the 22 carat and 24 carat gold price were Rs. 4647 and Rs.4742.
Gold Rate in Udupi – Trend in 2020
Highlighting on the gold price trend of 2020, it is significant to throw light on current events like the trade agreement between China and India.
In addition to that, the dissemination of the pandemic COVID 19 displayed a drastic shift in the Gold Rate Trend in Udupi, and it was basically observed at the start of the year.
During the initial phase of the year, the price was at the peak but, the price trend suffered a downturn with the pandemic scenario, i.e. COVID 19.
Besides that, the weak performance of the stock market followed by the increase in the dollar price value was accountable for the major variation in the gold price.
However, the rate reached the highest point in the month of March due to the improvised governmental schemes to combat the pandemic issue.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Udipi – Trend in 2019
The overall estimation of the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Udupi is summarized in this section. On the whole, it can be seen that fluctuation was utterly active. Now, we could say so because the rise and fall of the gold price were almost consistent.
The Historical Gold Rate in Udipi shows that for entire year the gold price remained affected. Now the vital reason for that was the business disturbance between the USA and China.
Note that any drastic drift in the gold price was actually negotiated by the continuous demand of the gold. However, you can see that the price fluctuation of the gold was due to the rise of the US dollar.
What makes Gold Rates in Udupi to increase?
Gold Rate in Udupi as on today is high and that is because of the unstable situation of both the overseas and local markets.
Activities like the increases in the US dollar or escalation in the demand of the gold certainly affects the price rate for gold.
Therefore, to understand that broadly go through the significant points bulleted below.
- Change in the global market actually influence the gold. It is because India imports gold so the price of the import drifts because of the global price change. Note that if the Indian currency rises the gold is the best option to invest, therefore the demand for the gold rises as a result of the price of the gold spikes up.
- If the market is inflated then it is also going to affect the gold price that means the price of the gold will rise up.
- Reserve Bank has the gold reserve and that is also playing a key role in boosting the price of the gold.
- Gold jewelry has its own position in the Indian hearts, Hence the demand for the jewelry increases during the festive periods like Diwali, obviously you can see the price during such period rises up.
- The price trend pertaining to the interest rate of the industry is one of the reasons for the gold price to move up.
What makes Gold Price in Udupi to decrease?
Gold price in Udupi declines because of some of the reson as opposite to the rise in price. Go through the points below to understand that:
- International events affect the price of gold.
- The condition of the market, means if it is a bear market condition then stock price will fall as a result people will tend to sell gold. It means that the price of the gold will fall down.
- The rush in the supply of the metal with a fall in demand also causes the price of the gold to fall down.
- The rate of interest follows a reverse relationship with the gold rate where the increase in the rate of interest causes the price of the gold to move down.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Udupi?
The central bank is considered the hub for storing the gold and the currencies. Therefore, any decision in the Central bank obviously affects the price of the gold. Note that if the central bank keep the interest low, then the global price of the gold would rise up.
On the other hand, if it hikes the interest then gold prices may follow a price fall. The fluctuation in the US dollar also causes the Indian currency to rise up. Now, this is the time when Gold becomes very important for investors.
They always use gold as the inflationary hedging instrument during such times to stand tall against the rising cost of living or gold price in Udupi due to the inflation.
Moreover, the revised policies of the bank like the rise in the interest rate of stock, governmental policies, fall in the demand for gold cause a decrease in the gold price.
Why Gold Price in Udupi is different from other Cities?
You have always seen that the price of gold is different in different cities. While global measures have some role to play, there are also certain local measures which affect the gold price per city. However, today you will be enlightened on the Gold price in Udupi.
The price varies depending on several factors like expenditure on transportation. It means transporting gold from one place to another, assuring its safety, involves lots of costs. One more factor is the volume purchased, it means that if you buy in great volumes then you can get discounts on that.
Other than that the association of the local jewellers, who define the structure of the gold price to some extent is also responsible for gold price variation in different cities.
On top of all these, the low value of the Indian currency also causes the gold price to rise. The import duty of the government is one more additional factor resulting in the different gold price in different places
What is Gold Rate in Udupi 916 Hallmark gold?
Gold buyers are very cautious to purchase gold jewelry, with proper hallmark. Now hallmark defines the extent to which the metal is actually pure.
In addition to that, it is a mark of confirmation and clarity as well. Now once customers validate they are happy that the item they are buying is actually true to their purchase.
The gold rate in Udupi 916 is actually nothing but in basic terms, it defines the rate of 22 carats of gold. Fundamentally it denotes that 91.6 gms of gold present in the 100 grams of alloy. Now that defines the genuineness of the gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Udipi?
You should know that on the making of the gold, different types of rates are levied like the making charge as well as the GST. GST is the good and services tax. The making charge of gold fluctuates from one seller to another.
The tax on the gold rate in Udipi is actually fixed by the government. As per the government rules, 3% of the charge was imposed on the gold itself.
Government imposes a tax of 5% GST on the making of the jewelery and this amount is credited to the seller only.
Gold Rate in Udupi – Conclusion
In this article, you came to know the details about the fluctuations in the Gold Rate in Udupi.
Additionally, we also endeavored to enlighten you on the signicant determinants of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold. We also enclosed theToday Gold Rate in Udupi as well.
Udupi Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Udupi?
Answer – All the updated rates of gold in Udupi have been there why did over here in this article in a table along with charts which you can also use if it all you need to do a price comparison as such.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Udupi?
Answer – All the insight when it comes to the gold rates in Udupi have been stuffed over here for all our customers to go through. There has been made tables and charts with proper information which you can refer to in case you want to know about any and every price change that has taken place over a period of not only a week or a month but years.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Udupi?
Answer – The gold prices we provide you with a totally recent. We keep all the formation absolutely up-to-date in order to allow our customers to swipe through the entire site without a tenant of tiredness, per se.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – You can totally find out last month’s gold price over here. And not just that, you can even go so far so as to figure out what was the price around about six months ago. This is not where it ends, the price back in 2003 will also be displayed just as tenaciously.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Udupi?
Answer – 22 carat gold is of the utmost quality, reason why everyone wants to grab hold of it. There has been made clear-cut prize distribution for all the customers to have a look at. All the different rates have been mentioned over here and the price of the train to carat gold category has been shown on the top of this very article.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Udupi Update?
Answer – All the rates you see over here in our website have been kept totally up to date. Our research team makes sure to always refresh the entire site in order to allow customers to dodge through all the necessary information without having to compare its authenticity to any other place.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Every data which relates to gold prices in Udupi have been put up over here. This is a sort of medium wherein you can refer to every previous rate of gold and find out any pattern which can strengthen your investment actions.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – You can go for the gold investment calculator and the first reason is because it comes totally free of cost. All you need to provide is a few inputs, which requires your city of residence, the category of gold, the amount of money you’re wishing to invest in and once you’re done with these, it will show you how much profit you can make out of this investment.
Ques – Can I calculate Udupi Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – You can definitely calculate the price of Udupi gold in Tola. This can be made possible because of the gold rate calculator offered. Just click on the link of this calculator, put on your state of residence, the unit of gold, its category, the Tola in unit type and the time of investment.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Udupi?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the finest form of gold there could ever be. It doesn’t have any mixed complications along with it, reason why it cannot be used in making any ornament whatsoever. Another reason why the existing category is pretty expensive.
Most Read Articles