Gold, the most prized metal is always considered auspicious. But, when it comes to the price of the gold, you cannot expect it to be same as the fay before. That is why we have discussed the Gold Rate in Udupi in this article. Also, we incorporated the Gold Rate in Udupi Today details.
Consider this article as concise assistance to understand the various parameters of the gold price. Therefore, now you can check out the Find Gold Rate in Udupi Live.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi – Gold Price in Udupi Today
This section has been conscripted with the mission to let you know about the variations in the price in regards to 22 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi. The gold manufacturers generally use 22 carats to craft the jewelry.
From this section, you will get the idea with the help of the exact figures regarding the gold price in Udupi today, yesterday, and about the price change. A mentioned change in the price percentage will reflect the performance of the price presently.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi Today – Gold Price in Udipi
Pure gold price in Udupi is drafted in the table. Here, the table displays the current situation of the Pure 24-Carat Gold Rate in Udupi, Yesterday price change and change in the percentage statistics is also talked about in the above table. The table throws light on these aspects at length.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Udupi Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Udupi|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Udupi for Last 15 Days
Gold purchasers are always inquisitive to collect information regarding the last 15 days gold price in Udipi. Now such information helps them decide and make the best buy. So, take a look at the table which will help you infer the present price trend of the metal.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Udupi – Also Past Gold Price in Udupi
The graphical presentation of the past price evaluation of the gold is presented in the table. We also incorporated charts to give you an insight into the Gold Rate in Udupi based on statistics.
It also highlighted the earlier records regarding the fluctuations of the gold rate in Udupi.
Gold Price in Udupi – Past 6 Months Price
The entire price trend regarding the Gold Rate in Udupi is summarized in the below section.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,039||₹ 5,296|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,254||₹ 5,520|
|15-08-2020||₹ 4,952||₹ 5,204|
|22-08-2020||₹ 4,953||₹ 5,201|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,861||₹ 5,099|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,292||₹ 5,554|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,849||₹ 5,088|
The first step when you wish to start investing in Gold is to check the prices of Gold for previous months so that knowing price levels is possible and further investment based analysis can be made thereof. The below highlights are on the fluctuations for August in Udupi.
- The prices of gold for different days in the month of August are given in the table.
- The opening and closing price for the month along with the peak price and lowest dip is also given.
- The price as on the 1st was Rs. 5,039 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 4,952 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 4,861 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the price as on the 1st was Rs. 5,296 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 5,204 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 5,099 per gram in Udupi.
- The overall change in performance is also calculated for 22 and 24 carat gold. For 22 carat gold it is 9.14% and for 24 carat gold it is 9.16%.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,570||₹ 4,803|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,807|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,630||₹ 4,860|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,638||₹ 4,876|
|31-07-2020||₹ 4,988||₹ 5,240|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 4,989||₹ 5,241|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,543||₹ 4,765|
The foundation of the movement of the gold prices in Udupi is given in this section. This allows the reader to ponder on how the prices change with every passing day and in accordance to the same what steps should possibly be taken towards ones portfolio:
- The gold rate fluctuation for the entire month is available in the data.
- The gold prices on 1st July 2020 in Udupi was Rs. 4,570 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4,803 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And as on 31st July 2020 the price was Rs. 4,988 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,240 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The prices on 31st was also the peak price for the month.
- The analysis of the performance for both the categories are 9.82% and 9.99% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively. This in turn reflects on how the movement of the rates have been for the month.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,423||₹ 4,643|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,393||₹ 4,607|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,493||₹ 4,714|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,540||₹ 4,766|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,808|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,808|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,358||₹ 4,577|
We have summarised the table to show the gold rate in Udupi. Here you will see that we have drawn two different columns for the 22 carat and 24 gold respectively. In addition to that, you will also see the percentage variation in price for both the segments of the gold that is 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
- The table puts up the price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold obtained at different intervals of the month June.
- You will see we have enclosed 5 different dates in the table showing the major variation in the price for both.
- On one end the highest recorded and the lowest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4,576 and Rs.4,358
- On the other end, the highest recorded and lowest observed price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4,808 and Rs.4,577 eventually.
- The percentage performance for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was 5.00% and 5.05% accordingly.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Udupi
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,401||₹ 4,620|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,365||₹ 4,584|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,406||₹ 4,627|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,437||₹ 4,658|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,420||₹ 4,642|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,493||₹ 4,716|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,312||₹ 4,528|
The table we have documented here consists of Gold Rates in Udupi statistics for the month of May. Additionally, we have included the gold rate in Udupi per gram for both the 22 carats and 24 carat gold category.
- Price at different intervals of the months is elaborated in the table that shows the drastic price change.
- The highest price of the gold is recorded Rs.4,493 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,716 for 24-carat gold.
- On the other hand, the lowest recorded price for 22-carat gold and 24-carat gold is 4,312 and Rs.4,528.
- The overall price percentage for the whole month is 4.20% and 4.15%.
- The jump in the price was noticed at the end of the month for both the categories of the gold.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Udipi
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,058|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,867||₹ 4,060|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,867||₹ 4,060|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,391||₹ 4,610|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,448||₹ 4,670|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,527||₹ 4,753|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,861||₹ 4,054|
The month of April statistics pertaining to Gold Rate Movement in Udupi is discussed in the above table. It comprises of the Gold Rate in Udipi per Gram for both the categories of gold, that means 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- The change in price on the major interval of the months are stated in the table.
- You can see that the price increases towards the month for both the segments of the gold.
- The highest recorded price for 22 carat and 24 carat gold are Rs.4,527 and Rs.4,753.
- Lowest recorded price for 22 carat and 24 carat gold are Rs.3,861 and Rs.4,054.
- The percentage performance of the price for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold is 17.25% and 17.24% eventually.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,899||₹ 4,097|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,165||₹ 4,373|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,019||₹ 4,218|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,864||₹ 4,061|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,060|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,165||₹ 4,373|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,767||₹ 3,958|
March gold price in Udupi is talked about in this table. For the easiness of the readers, we have elaborated on the drift in the Gold price in Udupi per gram for the entire month.
- Major price change at various intervals is recorded in regard to each day’s performance.
- You can observe a major change in the entire month where the highest trend was more or less noticed in the middle of the month.
- The performance of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was 10.57% and 10.49% respectively.
- Lowest recorded price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was Rs.3,767 and Rs.3,958.
- The highest recorded price for the 22 carats and 24-carat gold were Rs.4,165 and Rs.4,373.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,826||₹ 4,016|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,774||₹ 3,957|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,823||₹ 4,014|
|22-02-2020||₹ 3,949||₹ 4,146|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,998||₹ 4,196|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,034||₹ 4,239|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,771||₹ 3,957|
Here is the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi evaluation that has been made for the month of February. Check out the Gold Rate in Udupi per gram from the above table and also comprehend the movement of the price for the whole month.
- The frequency of the gold price is documented in the above table at significant intervals of time.
- The entire month showed up a declining trend in the gold price but the rate of the gold seems to shoot up at the month-end.
- Percentage performance analysis of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold is 6.97% and 7.13% respectively.
- The highest shift in the 22 carat and 24 cart gold prices recorded were Rs.4,034 and Rs.4,239.
- The lowest shift in the 22 carat and 24 carat gold price were 3,771 and Rs.3,957.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Udipi
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,659||₹ 3,842|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,781||₹ 3,966|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,697||₹ 3,887|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,772||₹ 3,962|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,779||₹ 3,966|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,059|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,659||₹ 3,842|
Have a look at the 22 Carat Gold Price in Udupi for the month of January, and the type of shift in price that took place in the whole month. View the frequent fluctuation in the Gold Price in Udipi.
- The price trend for the 22 carat gold category seems to be quite low for the whole month.
- You will also observe that the price change has been demonstrated for the 5 diverse dates of the month February.
- Talking about the consistency of the price that was quite stable. In that regard note that the lowest recorded price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold categories is 3,659 and Rs.3,842.
- The highest recorded price for both the 22 and 24 carat of the gold are 3,862 and Rs.4,059 finally.
- The performance percentage of 22 and 24 gold prices are 5.55% and 5.65%.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Udupi
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,589||₹ 3,765|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,547||₹ 3,726|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,534||₹ 3,709|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,577||₹ 3,751|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,662||₹ 3,848|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,662||₹ 3,848|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,530||₹ 3,708|
The table above displays the last years 24 Carat Gold Rate in Udupi, specifically for the month of December.
We have introduced two columns in the table where the first column tells about the gold rates in Udupi for the 22 carat and the second column is for the 24 carat gold.
- For the entire month, we observed that the price trend followed a downward pattern.
- The consistency of the price trend was well observed.
- The lowest recorded price for 22 carat and 24 carat golds are 3,672 and Rs.3,855.
- Price fluctuation on the highest front for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold is 3,802 and Rs.3,991.
- The percentage performance of the price was 3.74% and 3.78% eventually.
Gold Rate in Udupi – Trend in 2020
Highlighting on the gold price trend of 2020, it is significant to throw light on current events like the trade agreement between China and India.
In addition to that, the dissemination of the pandemic COVID 19 displayed a drastic shift in the Gold Rate Trend in Udupi, and it was basically observed at the start of the year.
During the initial phase of the year, the price was at the peak but, the price trend suffered a downturn with the pandemic scenario, i.e. COVID 19.
Besides that, the weak performance of the stock market followed by the increase in the dollar price value was accountable for the major variation in the gold price.
However, the rate reached the highest point in the month of March due to the improvised governmental schemes to combat the pandemic issue.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Udipi – Trend in 2019
The overall estimation of the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Udupi is summarized in this section. On the whole, it can be seen that fluctuation was utterly active. Now, we could say so because the rise and fall of the gold price were almost consistent.
The Historical Gold Rate in Udipi shows that for entire year the gold price remained affected. Now the vital reason for that was the business disturbance between the USA and China.
Note that any drastic drift in the gold price was actually negotiated by the continuous demand of the gold. However, you can see that the price fluctuation of the gold was due to the rise of the US dollar.
What makes Gold Rates in Udupi to increase?
Gold Rate in Udupi as on today is high and that is because of the unstable situation of both the overseas and local markets.
Activities like the increases in the US dollar or escalation in the demand of the gold certainly affects the price rate for gold.
Therefore, to understand that broadly go through the significant points bulleted below.
- Change in the global market actually influence the gold. It is because India imports gold so the price of the import drifts because of the global price change. Note that if the Indian currency rises the gold is the best option to invest, therefore the demand for the gold rises as a result of the price of the gold spikes up.
- If the market is inflated then it is also going to affect the gold price that means the price of the gold will rise up.
- Reserve Bank has the gold reserve and that is also playing a key role in boosting the price of the gold.
- Gold jewelry has its own position in the Indian hearts, Hence the demand for the jewelry increases during the festive periods like Diwali, obviously you can see the price during such period rises up.
- The price trend pertaining to the interest rate of the industry is one of the reasons for the gold price to move up.
What makes Gold Price in Udupi to decrease?
Gold price in Udupi declines because of some of the reson as opposite to the rise in price. Go through the points below to understand that:
- International events affect the price of gold.
- The condition of the market, means if it is a bear market condition then stock price will fall as a result people will tend to sell gold. It means that the price of the gold will fall down.
- The rush in the supply of the metal with a fall in demand also causes the price of the gold to fall down.
- The rate of interest follows a reverse relationship with the gold rate where the increase in the rate of interest causes the price of the gold to move down.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Udupi?
The central bank is considered the hub for storing the gold and the currencies. Therefore, any decision in the Central bank obviously affects the price of the gold. Note that if the central bank keep the interest low, then the global price of the gold would rise up.
On the other hand, if it hikes the interest then gold prices may follow a price fall. The fluctuation in the US dollar also causes the Indian currency to rise up. Now, this is the time when Gold becomes very important for investors.
They always use gold as the inflationary hedging instrument during such times to stand tall against the rising cost of living or gold price in Udupi due to the inflation.
Moreover, the revised policies of the bank like the rise in the interest rate of stock, governmental policies, fall in the demand for gold cause a decrease in the gold price.
Why Gold Price in Udupi is different from other Cities?
You have always seen that the price of gold is different in different cities. While global measures have some role to play, there are also certain local measures which affect the gold price per city. However, today you will be enlightened on the Gold price in Udupi.
The price varies depending on several factors like expenditure on transportation. It means transporting gold from one place to another, assuring its safety, involves lots of costs. One more factor is the volume purchased, it means that if you buy in great volumes then you can get discounts on that.
Other than that the association of the local jewellers, who define the structure of the gold price to some extent is also responsible for gold price variation in different cities.
On top of all these, the low value of the Indian currency also causes the gold price to rise. The import duty of the government is one more additional factor resulting in the different gold price in different places
What is Gold Rate in Udupi 916 Hallmark gold?
Gold buyers are very cautious to purchase gold jewelry, with proper hallmark. Now hallmark defines the extent to which the metal is actually pure.
In addition to that, it is a mark of confirmation and clarity as well. Now once customers validate they are happy that the item they are buying is actually true to their purchase.
The gold rate in Udupi 916 is actually nothing but in basic terms, it defines the rate of 22 carats of gold. Fundamentally it denotes that 91.6 gms of gold present in the 100 grams of alloy. Now that defines the genuineness of the gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Udipi?
You should know that on the making of the gold, different types of rates are levied like the making charge as well as the GST. GST is the good and services tax. The making charge of gold fluctuates from one seller to another.
The tax on the gold rate in Udipi is actually fixed by the government. As per the government rules, 3% of the charge was imposed on the gold itself.
Government imposes a tax of 5% GST on the making of the jewelery and this amount is credited to the seller only.
Gold Rate in Udupi – Conclusion
In this article, you came to know the details about the fluctuations in the Gold Rate in Udupi.
Additionally, we also endeavored to enlighten you on the signicant determinants of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold. We also enclosed theToday Gold Rate in Udupi as well.
Most Read Articles