Gold is one of the rarest metals to have possessed its value among human for centuries. In fact, its value only keeps on increasing. That’s why we’ve created this article articles to study the nature of Gold Rate in Goa.
Nations reserve gold to grant value to their respective currencies. Investors use it to balance economic derangement’s.
Industries use in the creation of multiple electronic gadgets and devices. People even use it for ornamental purposes. In short, it we’ve found more than one use for the yellow metal.
Perhaps, that’s the reason why we value it so much. Although, its value keeps on changing, it’s rather important for the investors to understand the pattern of this change.
Given the current circumstances, learning about the change attributes have become even more significant. We’ve put in a lot of historical data to support our claims.
Moreover, you’ll get handful of explanation to all the tables, graph, and charts we’ve introduced within the article.
So, just go ahead and grab as much info about gold rate in Goa Live as you can. You’ll also get a glimpse of gold rate in Goa today!
22 Carat Gold Rate in Goa – Gold Price in Goa Today
Before we move any further, you must understand one thing. Pure gold is good for many purposes. It is used for financial storage.
It’s used to create electronic devices. However, it’s not suitable for ornamental transformation. That’s because of its soft and fragile nature.
Therefore, jewellers add impurities to it and, that’s how 22 carat gold is created. This part will help you figure out 22 carat gold rate in Goa.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Goa Today – Gold Price in Goa
We’ve created this article to involve both 22 and 24 carat gold prices. In fact, it even distinguished the change in the rates of the respective segments.
Now, we’ve already briefed about 24 carat gold in the previous section. So, this section will be dedicated to pure gold price in Goa.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Goa Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Goa|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Goa for Last 15 Days
You need to understand that this article’s been created to help you with all sorts of gold investment. That’s why we’ve mentioned so many tables and graphs within it.
Speaking of which you must even acknowledge something else. We’re referring to the fact that investment requires a lot of research.
As an investor, your research should be categorized into three sections. In fact, we’ve incorporated this understanding within this article as well.
We’ve included data subdivided into three categories. The first kind will provide you with an insight on the recent occurring.
The second kind will let you understand the change pattern in short term and, the third kind will help you dig deep into the occurring of the past.
This is how you differentiate the causes of minor and major shift in gold price. This very section is all about the change in gold price in Goa within the last 15 days.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Goa – Also Past Gold Price in Goa
Reading through a lot of data can be monotonous. It may even disrupt your ability to process it properly. That’s why we’ve included certain graphs to plot and correlate the data with.
This definitely breaks the monotone. Moreover, it even helps you to put in all the jumbled pieces together.
In short, these graphs enable you to process all the data easily. Speaking of which, this part consists of a graph pertaining to gold rate in Goa. So, start digging already!
Gold Price in Goa – Past 6 Months Price
Gold rates experience a regular shift. The shift is determined by a lot of situations and decisions.
However, to differentiate the one responsible for elevation from the ones that cause a depreciation is very important. That’s why we’ve incorporated this section. It represents the change in gold rate in Goa during the past 6 months.
In fact, it holds the data for each and every day during that period. Furthermore, we’ve distinguished the data collected for 22 carat from that of 24 carat segment.
So, it’ll be easier for you determine the main events that caused a drastic change in the gold rate with the city.
Gold rate analysis in Goa for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,042||₹ 5,292|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,253||₹ 5,516|
|15-08-2020||₹ 4,955||₹ 5,199|
|22-08-2020||₹ 4,950||₹ 5,201|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,956||₹ 5,103|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,291||₹ 5,552|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,848||₹ 5,088|
Goa is a favorite holiday destination of almost all Indians who are fond of blue sea and beautiful beaches. This state holds a rich heritage of the Portuguese culture that colonized it for many years. People of Goa are known for their lifestyles and gold forms an integral part of it.
This precious metal finds a prominent place in the lives of people residing in this state. They love flaunting gold jewelry and invest in it extensively considering it an asset. Therefore, gold trading goes on in full-swing here and a large number of traders and investors actively participate in the process.
Below the highest and the lowest prices attained by 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold are discussed for August 2020 that will help the traders and investors of Goa.
- In August this year, Goa witnessed the highest price of 22 Ct Gold as Rs.5291 per gram and the lowest price as Rs.4848 per gram
- The top-most price for a gram of 24 Ct gold was Rs.5552 and the least was Rs.5088
- This precious metal had a good opening price in this month but rates started falling from the third week
- The performance percentages calculated for August 2020 were 9.14% for 22 Ct and 9.12% for 24 Ct Gold respectively
- Goa faced a severe crisis due to lockdown but its gold business kept the state alive with regular transactions since the unlock phase started
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Goa
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,573||₹ 4,804|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,572||₹ 4,804|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,630||₹ 4,864|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,637||₹ 4,871|
|31-07-2020||₹ 4,991||₹ 5,241|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 4,991||₹ 5,241|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,763|
This section will enlighten you on the gold rate in Goa pertaining to the month of July 2020. We have drawn a separate table highlighting both the 22 carats and 24-carat gold. In either case, we have added the highest rate and lowest rate of gold. In addition to that, we also tried to fill in the reader with the performance percentage as well. To have a vivid idea on the gold rate follow the evaluation that we stated in the bullets down below.
- The highest price of the 22-carat gold was Rs 4,991.
- The lowest rate of 22 carat gold was Rs 4,541.
- On the other hand, the highest rate for 24-carat gold was Rs 5,241.
- The lowest price for the 24 carat gold was 4763 Rs.
- The performance percentage of 22 carat gold was 9.91%.
- The percentage performance of the 24 carat gold was 10.04% in regards to the month of June 2020.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Goa
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,424||₹ 4,639|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,393||₹ 4,609|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,492||₹ 4,714|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,542||₹ 4,771|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,582||₹ 4,808|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,582||₹ 4,808|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,354||₹ 4,573|
This section is for the analysis of the June gold prices for the state of Goa. Here you will find all the intricate details about the price of both 22-carat and 24-carat gold for this month and its analysis –
- The price of 22-carat gold slipped for the first few days in the month. The price was moving downward but then picked up momentum and started inching upwards from the third week of the month.
- Similarly, the price of 24-carat gold was also tanking in the initial days of the month. It started increasing towards the mid of the month and increased for the rest of the month.
- The overall performance of the 22-carat gold was good in the month and it increased by 5.24% overall.
- Performance of 24-carat gold was also good and it increased by 5.14% in this month.
- The highest and lowest price of 22-carat gold was Rs. 4,582 and Rs. 4,354, and there is a visible difference between the two and that suggests the moderate level of volatility that was there in the market for this commodity. The price of 24-carat gold topped at Rs. 4,808 in this month and also tanked to Rs. 4,573 as well.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Goa
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,402||₹ 4,617|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,364||₹ 4,586|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,402||₹ 4,627|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,441||₹ 4,658|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,423||₹ 4,642|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,716|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,314||₹ 4,533|
You’ve already glimpsed the gold price changes over two different time frames. However, that is not sufficient to grasp the complete understanding of the price change pattern.
You must dig a little deeper to study the pattern of gold rates in Goa. That’s why we’ve created this section.
It’ll grant you all info on gold rate in Goa per gram during May 2020:
- We’ve divided the table into two categories. The first one tells you about the price change in 22 carat segment. However, the second one describes the same for the 24 carat segment.
- The lowest recorded price for 22 carat gold during May 2020 was Rs. 4,314. Nevertheless, the highest price for this segment was taken during 4th This was when it valued for Rs. 4,494 per gram.
- The 24 carat segment had a totally different story nonetheless. Its least value during the month was recorded during the 2nd It was worth Rs. 4,533 per gram then.
- Although, its highest value was recorded during the last week of the month. This was worth Rs. 4,716.
- The performance of 22 carat segment was recorded to be worth 4.17%. However, the 24 carat segment performed at 4.04%.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Goa
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,866||₹ 4,054|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,060|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,056|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,611|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,448||₹ 4,668|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,523||₹ 4,753|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,054|
April 2020 was the month when the lockdown was officially announced in India. A lot of change took place during this month and, gold rate movement in Goa was impacted hugely by this. Anyway, we’ve enlisted a table right below this section.
Analysis of Gold Price in Goa, April 2020
It’ll tell you about the major changes that occurred to the gold rate in Goa during April 2020. However, you must not worry in case you find it difficult to understand. We’ve also created a simpler explanation to the table for that purpose:
- So, the table consists of 2 categories. Each of the category is dedicated to a gold segment. The categories have total 5 recordings each. These entries depict the gold rate in Goa per gram across 5 different points. Moreover, each entry was recorded at a difference of 7 days from the first.
- The lowest 22 carat value during this month was recorded during 2nd This was the time when it valued worth Rs. 3,862 per gram. Although, the highest value for the 22 carat segment was recorded during the 4th week. This value was worth Rs. 4,523.
- The lowest value for the 24 carat segment occurred in the 1st It was valued worth Rs. 4,054 per gram at the time. Things changed by the end of the month. This was when it valued the most. The value on the last day of the month was Rs. 4,753 per gram.
- Both the segments showed similar growth pattern in April 2020. They performed within a consistent range during the first 3 weeks. However, there was a sudden boost in the price of both segments by the 4th It grew till the 5th week and even after that.
- 22 carat gold segment’s performance during this month was worth 17.12%. Even the 24 carat gold segment performed amazing. It went for a record of 17.24% straight! This was by far their best performance in 2020.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Goa
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,898||₹ 4,092|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,166||₹ 4,370|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,016||₹ 4,217|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,868||₹ 4,060|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,866||₹ 4,060|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,166||₹ 4,370|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,773||₹ 3,957|
You saw how the imposition of lockdown impacted gold price movement in Goa. Now, it’s time to learn what happened when the pandemic was introduced.
So, we’ve again created a table to explain changes across March 2020. It is quite similar to the ones meant for May and April 2020.
Analysis of Gold Rate in Goa, March 2020
The data was collected for both 22 and 24 carat segments and, the data was collected on every 7th day of the month. We even have a detailed elaboration for the table. So, just go ahead and get as much as you can:
- Gold price movement in Goa during March 2020 wasn’t as smooth. You may see some similarities in both the segments nonetheless. A major price shift can be pointed out during the 2nd week of the month. However, the price kept on dropping from that point for the 22 carat segment. The 24 carat segment price dropped too. But, its price during the last two weeks of the months remained in unison.
- The lowest price for 22 carat gold during March 2020 was worth Rs. 3,773. This was recorded during the last week. Nevertheless, the highest price worth Rs. 4,166 occurred during 2nd
- The lowest price for the 24 carat segment was worth Rs. 3,957. This data was fetched from the last week of the month.
- However, the highest rate in this segment was reached during the 2nd week itself. Data shows a rate of Rs. 4,370 per gram in that period.
- The performance metrics for both segments were almost same. Their performance was determined by the rate of change in the price. In other words, this referred to the difference between the lowest and the highest price.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Goa
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,827||₹ 4,017|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,773||₹ 3,961|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,828||₹ 4,011|
|22-02-2020||₹ 3,951||₹ 4,149|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,000||₹ 4,198|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,033||₹ 4,239|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,771||₹ 3,958|
You’ve witnessed the change in gold rate in Goa during and post the pandemic declaration. However, in order to understand the natural course of the gold price in 2020, you must even figure out the pattern before any of this even happened.
Analysis of Gold Rate movement in Goa, Feb 2020
That’s why we’ve created this segment. It shows the data relevant to Feb 2020. Now, much like any of the preceding segments, it too has a table and an explanation to it. So, here’s what we’ve fetched so far:
- The table is divided into two parts. Each of them is dedicated to 22 and 24 carat gold rates respectively. Moreover, we’ve marked five different data points for both the parts. In fact, each of the points vary from the preceding one by 7 days. Furthermore, the table even shows the highest and lowest rates achieved by each segment.
- So, lowest 22 carat gold rate in Goa during Feb 2020 was worth Rs. 3,771. This can be said as per the reading from the 2nd
- However, the highest rate achieved by this segment was worth Rs. 4,033. This occurred on the last day of Feb 2020.
- Things weren’t much different for the 24 carat gold segment either. Its lowest price was recorded during the 2nd week as well. This is when it valued for Rs. 3,958. Although, it did recover from the downfall. That’s when it valued the most. This was during the last week. In fact, it valued worth Rs. 4,239 per gram on the last day of the month.
- The overall performance marked by the 22 and 24 carat segments was worth 6.95% and 7.10% respectively.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Goa
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,658||₹ 3,843|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,779||₹ 3,966|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,699||₹ 3,886|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,769||₹ 3,960|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,779||₹ 3,962|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,867||₹ 4,061|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,658||₹ 3,843|
We even recorded the performance of gold price in Goa in Jan 2020 and, here’s what we gathered:
- The highest 22 carat gold price in Goa was worth Rs. 3,867. Interestingly, this price was achieved twice during Jan 2020.
- Lowest 22 carat gold value during Jan 2020 was however, Rs. 3,658. This was taken on the very first day of the month.
- The lowest value for the 22 carat gold segment was worth Rs. 3,843. This was on the first day of Jan 2020.
- The highest valued this segment achieved was worth Rs. 4,061.
- 22 and 24 carat gold performed at 5.71% and 5.67% respectively.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Goa
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,587||₹ 3,767|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,552||₹ 3,729|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,534||₹ 3,709|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,575||₹ 3,753|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,664||₹ 3,843|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,664||₹ 3,844|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,531||₹ 3,706|
It is important to understand the transition in gold rate in Goa. This becomes especially true at the time when one year fuses into another. So, here’s our take on the 22 and 24 carat gold rate in Goa during Dec 2019:
- The year started off good with an elevated price for 22 carat gold. However, the rate dropped achieving the lowest mark during the 2nd That’s when it valued worth Rs. 3,531.
- The highest value it achieved was in the 5th week worth Rs. 3,664.
- On the other hand, 24 carat gold’s lowest value during Dec 2019 was worth Rs. 3,706.
- It achieved the highest value by the end of the month though. In fact, it’s value on the last day was worth Rs. 3,844.
- The segments performed at 3.77% and 3.72% respectively during this period.
Gold Rate in Goa – Trend in 2020
Now that you’ve read all our research, it’s time to move ahead! That’s why we’ll help you to figure out the gold rate trend in Goa. This very part is dedicated to understanding this pattern for the year 2020.
However, before we go ahead, understand that today gold rate in Goa has a lot to do with how the price has been changing throughout 2020 so far!
What’s interesting is that the graphs for both 22 and 24 carat segment form up similarly throughout 2020. They both have some important crests around the same dates.
We’re referring to 7th Jan, 9th Jan, 25th Feb, 4th March, 7th March, 21st April, 16th May and 12th June. Both the segments witnessed some rather needed raise in the price on all of these dates.
However, that’s not all we find interesting in their respective graphs. In fact, the rates for both the segments remained same during a period of 21st March to 20th April 2020.
This shows up in the graphs as a rather straight line. Anyway, the overall trend for gold irrespective of the segments has been up in 2020.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Goa – Trend in 2019
Not much data is available on gold rate trend 2019 in Goa for the public. However, we did some digging, and, we obviously found something important.
That’s why we created this segment in the first place. We found a pattern that was increasing throughout 2019. Also, we could locate some interesting facts.
The gold rate for the 22 carat segment remained between Rs. 3,205 to Rs. 3,365 in Jan 2019. This increased to a range of Rs. 3,221 to Rs. 3,466 in March.
It reduced a little by April. Although, it again gained the pace and started rising up. The biggest transition occurred from August to September 2019. The rate fluctuated to a range of Rs. 3,480 to Rs. 4,015 per gram.
What makes Gold Rates in Goa to increase?
Gold rate in Goa as on today for 22 carat segment is way more than its value at the beginning of the last month. Now, you must understand that gold prices shoot due to some specific reasons.
That’s why we’ve created even this part. So, just go and read the reasons for yourself:
- Gold is treated as a means of balance by investors worldwide. That’s why they tend to accumulate gold in their portfolios. In return, gold helps them recover on bad days. In short, gold rate grows every time the stock market tends to go down.
- It even increases as a result of increased transportation charges. These charges are usually increased as a result of increased import charges.
What makes Gold Price in Goa to decrease?
The value of gold is a subject to frequent change. In fact, the very elements that tend to increase its value can also decrease its value in time.
Gold price in Goa is also a part of this change. Anyway, here are some reasons that cause the gold price to go down:
- We’ve already mentioned how it balances the portfolios of investors around the world. This also means that it decreases in value when the stock market thrives!
- Gold prices increase due to a raise in local demand. In India, this usually happens during the festivities. However, the lack of many festivals may even cause in a decrease of the gold price in general!
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Goa?
Central banks of nations have a huge role to play in deciding the price of gold. This is because of their tendency to accumulate more gold in order to strengthen their respective currencies.
The alternate version of this is also true. This means that these banks tend to release their gold reserves times of economic crises.
So, eventually the hiked price of gold during these situations is coped by an unusual supply of excessive gold in the market. This in turn decreases the value of the yellow metal! This is entirely true even for gold rate in Goa.
Why Gold Price in Goa is different from other Cities?
Gold price is Goa may vary from other states of India and, this happens mainly due to one particular reason. Goa has a local bullion association that controls the movement of gold in and out of the city.
They consider factors like local demand for gold, upcoming festivals and international rates to finally determine the state wide gold rates.
What is Gold Rate in Goa 916 Hallmark gold?
We have explained the major properties of 24 carat gold earlier in this article. Therefore, you already know that it cannot be used for creating ornaments.
This is where the need for 22 carat gold comes in and, 22 carat gold is created by mixing impurities to the pure gold.
However, it is rather important to moderate the quantity of impurities to be mixed. That’s why BIS introduced 916 gold. It is basically 22 carat gold.
Although, it has a specific mixing instruction, that is 91.6% pure gold and the rest as silver or nickel!
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Goa?
Much like other Indian states, tax on gold rate in Goa is applied in different levels. Here’s a description of each of those levels:
- This level incurs a 3% GST on the purchase.
- The buyers pay an additional charge in terms of making charges. Nevertheless, this is only charged when a person converts their respective gold into jewellery!
Gold Rate in Goa – Conclusion
This article discusses everything about gold rate in Goa. We’ve discussed about the current price of gold in the state.
We’ve even distinguished the metal into two specific categories and, we described the stature of each category in detail. So, we only hope that this article was helpful to you.
Most Read Articles