Precious metals such as gold have huge significance in India, in terms of demand. With the diverse importance this metal brings into our lives, India ought to import this metal to ensure demand and supply equilibrium. This factor portrays an aftermath influence on Silver Rate in India.
This medium is a collection of every consequential items relating with Silver Rate Today. We project the Silver Rate in India Live, which makes trading and purchase of the metal quite favorable and easy.
Here is the sum total of our efforts to educate our readers regarding the metal, which has a list of varying purposes of use.
Silver Rate in India – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in India Today
Stats or figures in consideration of Silver Price in India Today comprise of this section. Locate the 1 Kg Silver Rate in India, and various other weights such as the 10 grams and 100 grams.
Statistics related to yesterday, the price change, percentage change and performance is as well provided in this section.
Silver Price in India for Last 15 Days
Essential aspect of trading in silver is connected with the obtaining detailed information. Silver Price in India in relation with the past 15 days is provided for all the investors who have different timelines oriented investments to make.
Find out Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in India – Past 6 Months Price
Investment experts with a view to invest on account of detailed research can check the following information about the Silver Rate in India from past 6 months.
We have incorporated all the data which is extracted from reliable sources.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in India
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
You may check the Silver Rate in India flow across the entire month of July in this section. This gives you a mean of comparison, through the present market scenario and how the prices are expected to move along with the future circumstances.
- You can check the opening as well as the closing price, as given in the table, along with other three intervals.
- Starting with the opening price of the metal, it was Rs.50,050, while the closing yet high price was witnessed at Rs.65,000.
- Taking all the rates of the month into account, the highest price of the metal stood at Rs.66,050.
- Similarly, the entire month’s data showed the metal was at its lowest – Rs.48,500.
- The percentage change which happened across the entire month resulted to be 36%
June 2020, Silver Rates in India
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|30th June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||Rs. 50,160/- per Kg on 2nd June,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 47,100/- per Kg on 15th June,2020|
This month marks the significant price movement of 24 Carat Silver Rate in India. This is the first month of our study and you will see the illustration of table the related explanation of the table’s data.
- The Silver Rate in India for this month is present in kg weight, which is the month widely chosen unit in every term possible.
- We present the opening price of the month which was Rs.50,150
- In the similar manner, the month’s last recorded price was Rs.48,550
- The anticipated percentage change from the entire month’s record was 3.19%
- While we go through the entire data of the month, we encountered the highest price level was Rs.50,160 and the lowest price level was Rs.47,100
May 2020, Silver Rate Movement in India
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
May is the next month we will be discussing about and this is related with the Silver Rate in India per Gram for the month.
Based on the above featured data, we present the likely illustration of Silver Rates in India for the month, which will help you figure out the likely status it attained.
- You will find the silver rates in KG term, which is generally referred to, by the traders and buyers alike.
- This month opening with the silver price of Rs.41,000, as it was recorded on the first day of the month.
- Similarly, the last day of the month recorded a price level of Rs.50,110.
- This month basically witnessed a high percentage change which was 22.22%. This shows that the month has experienced a rather steep fluctuation.
- Well, the highest rate for the month was Rs.50,110, but the price for the month was as low as Rs.41,000.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in India
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Taking you forward, to the next month’s data pertaining to the Silver Rate Movement in India, we have April’s statistics.
Here you can see the table for a quick view and some relatable facts about the Silver Rate in India per Gram.
- Well, we have provided the kg expression of price which is generally used, and if changes on account of the month’s happening.
- As April is the beginning of a financial year, we noticed the price trends at percentage change of -6.04% which illustrates a portion of how the following year shall be.
- Opening price for the month of April was Rs.39,940, but the closing price was actually around Rs.42,520.
- According to the entire month’s data, the highest price for the month was Rs.42,700.
- Keeping the entire month’s record in concern again, the lowest price was discovered as Rs.39,940.
March 2020, Silver Price Movement in India
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Here is the next study month of our article, and the Silver Price Movement in India related with it. March is the end of a financial year and it is a sneak peek into the price level of a particular year.
- Silver Price in India per Gram data can be discovered through this section, as we have presented the kg rates in the form of the above provided table.
- We wish to first pin point the lowest price level of the month or the cheapest deal, which was Rs.39,480.
- On the contrary end, the highest price the silver revolved around was Rs.51,080.
- The high and low rates show that the percentage change was commuted at 17.66% a pretty high record of price change.
- Lastly, the opening price for the month was Rs.48,500, whereas the closing price for the month was Rs.39,480. So, here the closing price is lower that the opening price.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in India
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
You need to check out the next month, i.e. February and how the price change records for the month have been. Keep track of the 22 Carat Silver Rate in India which is prone to change, on account of any event.
- Well, you can read the Silver Rate in India per gram from the beginning of the month, end date of the month and also the highest and the lowest point. All the expressions are made in KG weights, the most used metric.
- So, as the table states, it was on 1st February where the metal reached its high of the month i.e. Rs.49,500. Again, the next price was recorded as Rs.48,500, which was reached at the last day of the month.
- According to the collected data, the percentage change for the month was commuted as 1.94%. The percentage level is pretty minute.
- Top most price level of the metal for the month was Rs.51,500.
- This way, the lowest attained price level by this metal can be figured at Rs.48,500.
January 2020, Silver Rate Movement in India
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
Last month we will be discussing about is January, and here, the 22 Carat Silver Price in India has been described in the table.
The start of the year and the present price levels are not somewhat similar and the precise stats are provided below.
- Eventually, the Silver Price in India movement for the month, the opening and closing price of the month, and also the highest and lowest change of the month are given in the table in KG weight.
- The last month of our study is January, and the discovered change percentage was 0.69%. This percentage change is almost negligible as it is a tiny change.
- Opening price of this month was recorded to be Rs.49,350. This lead the metal to its closing rate which stood at Rs.49,000.
- The last high for the article we will study is for January where the price levels were stagnant at Rs.51,000.
- The contrary recorded low level was Rs.48,900. The change in high and low price level is not pretty high and rather small.
Silver Rate in India – Trend in 2020
Present year is all about the pandemic situation we are at. Since, WHO declared COVID 19 as a pandemic issue, economies have been trying to curb with the loss they are suffering.
Governments are changing their policies framework and investors are searching for a reliable source of investment and Silver is one of such metals.
The rising demand which hits the market is leading to high Silver Rate Trend in India for 2020.
Other reasons for the ever rising Today Silver Rate in India are demand, dollar value, stock market standing, issues with trade agreements from other countries, RBI policies, government schemes etc.
Find out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in India – Trend in 2019
Silver Rate Trend 2019 in India was somewhat identical to other regular years, where economies focus on development and expansion.
The Historical Silver Rate in India has been moderately high and also fell up to certain level on account of recent happenings.
This portrays that fluctuation was a major part of the metal where demand and supply where stable as well.
Major happenings of the year were shift in demand and dollar value, brexit deal, stock market rates, RBI policies and schemes, government regulations etc.
What makes Silver Rates in India to increase or decrease?
Silver Rate in India as on today is direct dependent on the demand extracted from the industrial sector, become they account to the major proportion of Silver demand level. If the industries demand falls, the price level of the metal are impacted as well.
In the same manner, Dollar value, government regulations, RBI rates and policies, import and export duty, crude oil prices and other similar aspects as well affect the Silver Rate in India today per gram.
A major proportion of demand from the commercial and the residential use as well takes the silver price up or down simultaneously.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in India?
Many measuring units are used to trade Silver in India and the most commonly used ones are troy weight and grams. If you are well versed with the measuring units of Gold, you will get accustomed with the silver units as well, because they are similar.
Other weights or measuring units in accordance with this metal are – troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc. Some of the measurement you need to know about are –
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in India?
Tax on Silver Rate in India is presently at the rate of 3%, which is held after the introduction of GST, the abbreviation of Goods and Services Tax.
This is borne by the investor or buyer in concern and there is another additional expense which should be paid by the buyer.
Making charge of the product is often levied by the gold trade or seller when an ornament is purchase. This charge is as well borne by the seller, and it can either be a percentage of gold or a fixed price, as levied by the seller.
How to check Silver purity in India?
Getting our hand on pure silver, while paying the Pure Silver Rate in India is often aspired. This ensures a rational and profitable trade deal where one gets what is paid for.
The correct and aggregate level of purity supposed to exist in a product is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other metals.
You can use a magnet to test if the product stands up to the purity level. All you need to do is, run a magnet around the product you wish to purchase.
Impure product often tends to stick with the magnet, and if the product does not stick, then it can be considered pure.
Silver Rate in India – Conclusion
Proceeding towards the end of this context, we can provide you an overlay of the Silver Rate in India.
On account of inflation, Today Silver Rate in India is always subject to a rise, and vice versa, which demand and supply varies on account of the market situation.
If you are stable regarding investment with the metal, we have covered up all the aspects which you need to know of.
Stats in relation with tax, purity level are as well finely incorporated, so you can crack the best deal available for you.