Upstox Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Upstox Intraday Trading is completely a technological affair with a lot of investment options to choose from that is provided by the tech-first brokerage house with low brokerage charges.
With the introduction of the technology in true sense in the trading arena, the complete trading procedure and the experience has changed and evolved for the better. Upstox is one of those brokerage houses which levies more on the technology than anything for the future of trading.
The Upstox Intraday services are rendered for different trading options – equities, commodities and many others and it is available on different trading platforms as well which are offered by this discount broker.
The firm is under a group of popular investors that includes names like Kalaari Capital, GVX Davix and Ratan Tata. The firm offers one of the best trading platforms for the traders and the platforms are not only technologically advanced but also has best of the intraday trading services.
In this article, we will cover the entire list of features and the benefits that Upstox brings to its day- traders. The article will give you an insight on how to trade with Upstox using their platforms and services on a daily basis. You can also learn about the services offered by this firm along with the charges of the same.
Upstox Intraday Trading & Benefits
There are multiple benefits of trading with Upstox and using the Upstox Intraday Trading services. Being one of the best discount brokers, the firm is one of the top choices of the intraday traders.
- Upstox offers a flat brokerage plan for any trade you do in the intraday segment. There is a fixed charge which you need to pay for any volume you trade-in.
- Though Upstox is a discount broker for the day-traders, it provides Upstox Intraday Tips. Their share market recommendations and tips are really helpful for the newbies in the market as well as the pro traders as it gives them the boost and confidence.
- There are no charges for using the mobile trading application offered by Upstox. The mobile trading application helps the traders to trade from anywhere on the earth having a steady internet connection.
- Upstox offers AMO or After Market Orders, Cover Order, and also Bracket Orders. The firm also provides One Cancel Other Order option as well and the same is available on both mobile and web platforms.
- On both mobile and online trading platforms available with Upstox, you will find Trailing Stop and Stop Loss orders are there for your use.
- The web-trading platform of the discount broker offers various technical indicators for gauging the market and also understands the price movement in a better sense.
- It also offers AmiBroker facility where you can create the strategy you have built in your mind using the AmiBroker AFL Editor. You can use these strategies for your own trading.
- The process of using the intraday services of the firm is super easy and you can start day-trading with Upstox within few hours of your application for the Demat account with them.
Open Upstox Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Upstox?
As mentioned in the above paragraph, the process to start Intraday Trading in Upstox is simple and your first step should be opening an Upstox Account.
For the same, you need to:
- Find the button on which it is written:“Open Demat account” on this page. Click on it and a form will pop up on the screen.
- Fill the form with the details it requires and the executives of Upstox will guide you about the rest of the application process for the account with Upstox and also verify your details.
- Once you get the login password and id for your account, login to the site of Upstox and download the trading platforms you wish to trade with.
- Once you have done the needful platforms, set them up and customize them as per your need. Add the scrips to the watch-list which you want to track and trade and the adding process is simple.
- You have to search for the scrip (stock) by using the Stock name or the share code and then click on the add button. You can modify the market watch-list any time you want as per your needs.
- Once you are done with the Market watch-list creation, you can now start trading. There are options for buying and selling, you need to choose the stock, click on the buy/sell option and finally select the “Intraday or Day Trade” option.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Upstox Intraday Charges
The Upstox Intraday Charges as mentioned above as well is very low compared to full-service broker and it charges a fixed rate of Rs.20 per trade. The order may be of any volume, but the brokerage you have to pay is only Rs.20 if the order is executed.
|Upstox Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs.20 per executed order or 0.05% (whichever is lower)|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Upstox Brokerage Calculator|
Upstox Intraday Brokerage being fixed for any volume of trade gives immense benefit for the bulk active traders. They can trade huge quantity of shares by paying Rs.20 per executed order or 0.05% (whichever is lower), which increases their profit margin hugely.
The intraday brokerage charges also include STT, SEBI Turnover charges which are decided by the government. There is Stamp duty then as well which you have to pay as per the state you are trading from. Finally, there are GST and transaction charges.
Upstox Intraday Margin
The maximum Upstox Intraday Margin is twenty times. You can trade 5 times more than what you have in the trading account of yours using the Upstox Intraday Limits facility. If you have Rs.5000 in the account, you can trade shares worth Rs.25000.
|Upstox Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Upstox Margin Calculator|
This facility is required for the intraday traders who encounter a great deal but are low on capital. The same high amount of capital helps, which may not be available with most of the retail traders as it is with Upstox.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Upstox Trading – Types
Upstox Trading is available on a mobile platform, it is known as the Upstox Pro Mobile Trading platform. Then, there is the Upstox Online Trading platform – terminal and browser-based as well. You can use all these platforms for trading daily.
Upstox Intraday Trading – Conclusion
Upstox Intraday Trading is one of the most sought after service, especially by the daily active traders who trade in bulk because of the low brokerage plan and the exceptional trading technologies.
There are various benefits of trading with Upstox as you saw in the above article which includes different order types, trading platforms, and low brokerage charges.
Upstox Intraday Trading FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Upstox?
Answer – It is completely safe to indulge in Upstox. Trading is a complete technological advancement which provides people with an incessant low brokerage charge and immense profit earning sequence.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Upstox?
Answer – The maximum margin provided by this firm is five times. You can, therefore, trade 5 times more than what you own in your trading account. For instance, if you possess 5000 bucks, you can trade shares worth Rs 25,000. The firm of Upstox lies under a peculiarly popular group of people who assure its excellence. It offers one of the most magnificent trading platforms for people all over to invest in.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Upstox?
Answer – The charges start at a meagre rate of Rs.20 per executed order or 0.05% (whichever is lower), which seems just as reasonable, given how profitable the organization has turned out to be throughout the years. Then comes the STT, SEBI turnover charges, Stamp Duty, transaction charges and last but not the least, the GST levied by the government.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Upstox?
Answer – Upstox provides massive day trading orders with a diligent strategy. First of all, you have to create a demat account with Upstox. Next up, you have to login to your account, create a separate watchlist for your stock scrips and once you’re done with that, select the option that says “day trading.” Once you’re done with this, your order is placed.
Ques – Does Upstox provide Day Trading?
Answer – Upstox does provide day trading. This ensures more dependence and high popularity among whoever wants to invest their money in the stock market. With a will to succeed and more traders to gather, Upstox is working up the ladder just the right way.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Upstox?
Answer – Intraday trading is actually not free on Upstox. They charge a fair sum of Rs.20 on every trade that you make. Alongwith that, there are also a few other charges that include GST, STT, SEBI turnover charges and Stamp Duty among others.
Ques – Does Upstox has App for Intraday?
Answer – Upstox does have a mobile app for intraday and that is known by the name Upstox Pro Mobile Trading platform. There’s also the Upstox online trading platform which is terminal based and browser based both. You can always use these platforms for trading on a regular basis.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Upstox?
Answer – Intraday is every inch profitable at Upstox. Having invested in their business would ensure absolutely discounted brokerage fee alongwith a lifelong vision of success and prowess. They offer extensive facilities and researches that assist in customer-base building and smooth functioning.
Ques – Do Upstox provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – The platform provided by Upstox doesn’t provide the user with a lot of technological turnouts but is definitely thorough with how to make them believe in themselves and their ability to make great money by not only understanding about the stock market but also gaining a fortune from it.
Ques – What does Upstox Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday means trading within the day which automatically intends on buying and selling your shares at one particular time of the day which is immensely helpful, overly wise and undeniably profitable.
Open Upstox Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|