Upstox Intraday Trading is completely a technological affair with a lot of investment options to choose from that is provided by the tech-first brokerage house with low brokerage charges.
With the introduction of the technology in true sense in the trading arena, the complete trading procedure and the experience has changed and evolved for the better. Upstox is one of those brokerage houses which levies more on the technology than anything for the future of trading.
The Upstox Intraday services are rendered for different trading options – equities, commodities and many others and it is available on different trading platforms as well which are offered by this discount broker.
The firm is under a group of popular investors that includes names like Kalaari Capital, GVX Davix and Ratan Tata. The firm offers one of the best trading platforms for the traders and the platforms are not only technologically advanced but also has best of the intraday trading services.
In this article, we will cover the entire list of features and the benefits that Upstox brings to its day- traders. The article will give you an insight on how to trade with Upstox using their platforms and services on a daily basis. You can also learn about the services offered by this firm along with the charges of the same.
Upstox Intraday Trading & Benefits
There are multiple benefits of trading with Upstox and using the Upstox Intraday Trading services. Being one of the best discount brokers, the firm is one of the top choices of the intraday traders.
- Upstox offers a flat brokerage plan for any trade you do in the intraday segment. There is a fixed charge which you need to pay for any volume you trade-in.
- Though Upstox is a discount broker for the day-traders, it provides Upstox Intraday Tips. Their share market recommendations and tips are really helpful for the newbies in the market as well as the pro traders as it gives them the boost and confidence.
- There are no charges for using the mobile trading application offered by Upstox. The mobile trading application helps the traders to trade from anywhere on the earth having a steady internet connection.
- Upstox offers AMO or After Market Orders, Cover Order, and also Bracket Orders. The firm also provides One Cancel Other Order option as well and the same is available on both mobile and web platforms.
- On both mobile and online trading platforms available with Upstox, you will find Trailing Stop and Stop Loss orders are there for your use.
- The web-trading platform of the discount broker offers various technical indicators for gauging the market and also understands the price movement in a better sense.
- It also offers AmiBroker facility where you can create the strategy you have built in your mind using the AmiBroker AFL Editor. You can use these strategies for your own trading.
- The process of using the intraday services of the firm is super easy and you can start day-trading with Upstox within few hours of your application for the Demat account with them.
Open Upstox Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Upstox?
As mentioned in the above paragraph, the process to start Intraday Trading in Upstox is simple and your first step should be opening an Upstox Account.
For the same, you need to:
- Find the button on which it is written:“Open Demat account” on this page. Click on it and a form will pop up on the screen.
- Fill the form with the details it requires and the executives of Upstox will guide you about the rest of the application process for the account with Upstox and also verify your details.
- Once you get the login password and id for your account, login to the site of Upstox and download the trading platforms you wish to trade with.
- Once you have done the needful platforms, set them up and customize them as per your need. Add the scrips to the watch-list which you want to track and trade and the adding process is simple.
- You have to search for the scrip (stock) by using the Stock name or the share code and then click on the add button. You can modify the market watch-list any time you want as per your needs.
- Once you are done with the Market watch-list creation, you can now start trading. There are options for buying and selling, you need to choose the stock, click on the buy/sell option and finally select the “Intraday or Day Trade” option.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Upstox Intraday Charges
The Upstox Intraday Charges as mentioned above as well is very low compared to full-service broker and it charges a fixed rate of Rs.20 per trade. The order may be of any volume, but the brokerage you have to pay is only Rs.20 if the order is executed.
|Upstox Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs.20 per Trade|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Upstox Brokerage Calculator|
Upstox Intraday Brokerage being fixed for any volume of trade gives immense benefit for the bulk active traders. They can trade huge quantity of shares by paying Rs.20 which increases their profit margin hugely.
The intraday brokerage charges also include STT, SEBI Turnover charges which are decided by the government. There is Stamp duty then as well which you have to pay as per the state you are trading from. Finally, there are GST and transaction charges.
Upstox Intraday Margin
The maximum Upstox Intraday Margin is twenty times. You can trade 20 times more than what you have in the trading account of yours using the Upstox Intraday Limits facility. If you have Rs.5000 in the account, you can trade shares worth Rs.100000.
|Upstox Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 20x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Upstox Margin Calculator|
This facility is required for the intraday traders who encounter a great deal but are low on capital. The same high amount of capital helps, which may not be available with most of the retail traders as it is with Upstox.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Upstox Trading – Types
Upstox Trading is available on a mobile platform, it is known as the Upstox Pro Mobile Trading platform. Then, there is the Upstox Online Trading platform – terminal and browser-based as well. You can use all these platforms for trading daily.
Upstox Intraday Trading – Conclusion
Upstox Intraday Trading is one of the most sought after service, especially by the daily active traders who trade in bulk because of the low brokerage plan and the exceptional trading technologies.
There are various benefits of trading with Upstox as you saw in the above article which includes different order types, trading platforms, and low brokerage charges.
Open Upstox Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|