People residing in Andhra Pradesh have always been keen on buying Gold, and wish to keep track of gold rate in Andhra Pradesh live.
The gold rate in Andhra Pradesh change very frequently due to different internal and external factors. You can have a look at the Gold rate in Andhra Pradesh today, via this article.
Gold is bought for various reasons, one being for investment purposes. In this article, we aim to deliver the most recent patterns and developments in the cost of this valuable metal in Andhra Pradesh.
From the data collected we provide you with a thorough analysis of the rates of gold in 22 carat and 24 carat for the past few months, and recent times.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today
22 carat gold, the word itself says everything. Out of 24 parts, 22 parts is made up of gold and rest is made up other metals. Well, the 22 carat gold is generally utilized in carving jewellery. The 22 carat gold rate in AP can be viewed in the table given.
The table likewise gives you the vacillation of 22 carat gold costs when contrasted with yesterday and the rate change in cost. You can check this segment for 22 carat gold cost in Andhra Pradesh today.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today – Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh
24 carat gold is wherein all the 24 parts are made up of gold and it is the highest form of gold. The segment given can help you have a look at the 24 carat gold rate in Andhra Pradesh.
You can utilize this segment to likewise view the unaltered pure gold cost in Andhra Pradesh opposite yesterday and the rate change.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Andhra Pradesh Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Andhra Pradesh|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh for Last 15 Days
Checking the trends and changes of past period regularly helps dealers to settle on a well read choice about purchasing and selling and this metal.
This section will assist you with discovering gold price in AP throughout the previous 15 days in an easy way to help you in recognizing the patterns.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in AP – Also Past Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh
We aim to provide you with a complete perspective of the gold rate in Andhra Pradesh with the help of different graphs in a precise way which can help you understand information easily.
You can take help of the given segment for the gold rate in Andhra Pradesh.
Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh – Past 6 Months Price
Gold rate in Andhra Pradesh for 6 months is given in this particular segment that can assist you with learning about the patterns of cost variations and developments over a more extended time-frame.
This segment will provide you with prominent understanding into how costs have vacillated over 6 months.
Gold rate analysis in Andhra Pradesh for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,178||₹ 5,649|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,380||₹ 5,869|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,565|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,048||₹ 5,506|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,954||₹ 5,404|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,420||₹ 5,913|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,912||₹ 5,358|
Andhra Pradesh is one of the largest states in India and has a very high population. It has numerous big cities that are known for industries, tourism, and gold trading. A large number of people in this city indulge in trading gold. This precious metal is one of the greatest assets that the residents of this city prefer investing in.
Andhra Pradesh is one of those South-Indian states that house many big jewelry shops. These shops have huge turnover every month that helps the economy of the state stay on the higher side.
In this article, the latest rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold will be discussed along with the performance percentages. The figures mentioned below are recorded in August 2020 and should be followed closely by readers.
- The opening price of one gram of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.5178 and the closing price was Rs.4954
- 24 Ct Gold had an opening price of Rs.5649 and a closing price of Rs.5404 per gram
- The highest rate of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.5420 per gram and that for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.5913
- 22 Ct Gold rate per gram touched the lowest price of Rs.4912 and the same for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.5358 per gram
- The performance percentages for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold were 10.34% and 10.36%
- Both the forms of gold showed a very good performance this month with a commendable hike
Gold rate analysis in Andhra Pradesh for July 2020
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 5,095|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 5,099|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,713||₹ 5,129|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,785||₹ 5,220|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,062|
The state of Andhra Pradesh was immensely affected by the pandemic that harmed the local gold market to a major extent. However, things are getting stable and gold investors are getting back into their investment jobs. This part of the article will highlight the latest price of gold in Andhra Pradesh for July 2020. Therefore, traders and investors should go through it carefully if they are chalking out an investment plan.
- 24 Ct Gold rates increased to ₹ 5,582 for 1 gram in July this year
- The lowest price recorded for 1 gram of 24 Ct Gold was ₹ 5,062 which is similar to many other states in India
- The highest price of 22 Ct Gold was ₹ 5,125 per gram and the lowest for the same was ₹ 4,610
- Gold rates jumped heavily in the 4th week of the month and crossed the 5000-mark
- The performance percentages for 22 Ct Gold and 24 Ct Gold were 11.17% and 10.27%.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,922|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,435||₹ 4,842|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,532||₹ 4,945|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,029|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,627||₹ 5,048|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,645||₹ 5,066|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,427||₹ 4,723|
In the state of Andhra Pradesh, where gold is referred to as a status symbol, being aware of the price of gold is necessary. So, here are the details of gold price movement for June 2020.
- The price of 24-carat gold, dipped a bit in the initial weeks of the month but then again gained back momentum and increased for the rest of the month. The volatility was not very high though but the price moved upward for the remaining days of the month.
- The highest price recorded by 24-carat gold was Rs. 4,645 and the lowest was Rs. 4427 and both price stands at a minimal distance according to the market condition and thus the volatility was average and not drastic.
- The overall performance of this gold was also average and mainly towards the lower-side and it grew only by 4.92% in the month of June.
- The overall performance of 22-carat gold was 7.26% lower than the 24-carat gold as well. The price of this gold increased gradually towards the mid and the end of the month.
- The highest price of the 22-carat gold was Rs. 5,066 for this month and the lowest was Rs. 4,723. The volatility in the price of 22-carat gold was average only.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Andhra Pradesh
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,449||₹ 4,725|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,484||₹ 4,787|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,487||₹ 4,868|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,509||₹ 4,916|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,592||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
The costs of 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates in Andhra Pradesh are shown in the table given for the long stretch of May. Reviewing a whole month of changes comprehends a superior idea of developments. The key detract from the table given are likewise summed up in this article.
- Price of different time frames of the months is displayed in the table given, which likewise features significant changes.
- The highest price of 22 carat gold in Andhra Pradesh per gram recorded in the month of May was Rs.4,592 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,967.
- The lowest price of 22 carat gold in Andhra Pradesh recorded in the month of May was Rs.4,341 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,620.
- According to the data collected it is observed that the gold prices for both, 22 carat and 24 carat have increased during the end of the month.
- For the month of May the change in the percentage for 22 carat gold was 5.78% and that for 24 carat gold was 7.51%.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in AP
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,955||₹ 4,151|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,156|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,196||₹ 4,576|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,478|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,670|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,474||₹ 4,719|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,151|
In April, the gold price movement in Andhra Pradesh is given in the table. The important information from the table given has been referenced here.
- The highest price of 22 carat gold in Andhra Pradesh recorded in the month of April was Rs.4,474 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,719.
- The lowest price of 22 carat gold in Andhra Pradesh per gram recorded in the month of May was Rs.3,953 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,151.
- As compared to the beginning of April the prices for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold have increased towards the end of the month.
- For the month of April the change in the percentage for 22 carat gold was 13.18% and that for 24 carat gold was 13.68%.
- Well the month of April saw a more prominent rate change in the rates of gold in Andhra Pradesh as compared to the month of May.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,992||₹ 4,190|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,210||₹ 4,420|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,027||₹ 4,228|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,971||₹ 4,167|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,153|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,233||₹ 4,448|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,837||₹ 4,030|
For your convenience, we have tried to sum up the gold price movement in AP for the month of March in the given segment. You can utilize the information according for your benefit.
- The highest gold price in Andhra Pradesh per gram of 22 carat recorded in the month of March was Rs.4,233 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,448.
- The lowest price of 22 carat gold in Andhra Pradesh recorded in the month of March was Rs.3,837 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,030.
- Well it was observed that the price for the 22 carat gold as well as 24 carat gold decreased towards the end of March.
- For the month of March the change in the percentage for 22 carat gold was 10.32% and that for 24 carat gold was 10.37%.
- Also the rate change in the rates of gold in Andhra Pradesh was less when compared with the month of April.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,889||₹ 4,080|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,870||₹ 4,060|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,932||₹ 4,086|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,078||₹ 4,284|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,987||₹ 4,192|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,307|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,845||₹ 4,037|
The segment sums up the changes in the 22 carat gold rate in Andhra Pradesh and 24 carat gold rates in Andhra Pradesh for the long stretch of February. Monthly examination will assist you with learning the changes in the price of gold in Andhra Pradesh easily.
- According to the table the highest price for 22 carat gold recorded is Rs.4,105 and that of 24 carat gold is Rs.4,307.
- The lowest price for 22 carat gold recorded is Rs.3,845 and that of 24 carat gold is Rs.4,037.
- The performance for 22 carat was 6.76% and that of 24 carat was 6.69%.
- There was not much change in the gold price of 22 carat and 24 carat towards the end of February.
- Other cost patterns for the gold rate in Andhra Pradesh per gram for February are summed up in the given table.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in AP
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,740||₹ 3,932|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,128|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,997|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 4,001|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,863||₹ 4,052|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,128|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,739||₹ 3,921|
Have a look at this segment in order to know the key points for all the gold price in Andhra Pradesh for the long stretch of January. The data with respect to 22 carat gold price in Andhra Pradesh is given in the first column and that for the 24 carat gold is given in the next column.
- The highest price of 22 carat gold in AP recorded in the month of January was Rs.3,935 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.4,128.
- The lowest price of 22 carat gold, recorded in the month of March was Rs.3,739 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.3,921.
- It is again observed that the gold prices for 22 carat and that of 24 carat has increased towards the end of January.
- Again there was not much change observed in the gold price of both the categories in the month of January.
- Weekly changes in the price of gold are given in the table for the month of January.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,654||₹ 3,830|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,614||₹ 3,800|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,625||₹ 3,804|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,644||₹ 3,826|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,730||₹ 3,918|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,742||₹ 3,930|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,594||₹ 3,775|
Moving ahead, a month to month examination of 22 carat gold prices in Andhra Pradesh as well as for 24 carat gold, it would be wise to have a look at the previous year’s patterns also. The segment sums up gold rate development in Andhra Pradesh for December.
- The highest price of 22 carat gold rate in Andhra Pradesh recorded in the month of December was Rs.3,742 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.3,930.
- The lowest 22 carat gold price in Andhra Pradesh per gram recorded in the month of December was Rs.3,594 and that for 24 carat gold was Rs.3,775.
- For the month of December the change in the percentage for 22 carat gold was 4.12% and that for 24 carat gold was 4.11%.
- As compared to the beginning of December the prices for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold have increased towards the end of the month.
Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Trend in 2020
Well in the beginning of 2020, that is approximately in March, a drop in the prices of gold by Rs.10,000 was observed as a lot of investors were in a hurry to liquidate their assets in order to have cash flow during the pandemic.
But, currently in the month of June, the gold rate in Andhra Pradesh increased by Rs.402 due to the rise in the global prices of gold.
In any case, the year 2020 has observed a ton of variances in the costs as a lot of economic deals occurred and as the legislature announced a lockdown in the month of March.
Be that as it may, costs have been ascending from that point forward. Brokers at the world’ biggest future market COMEX have been purchasing gold futures contracts that are helping the costs to increase in India and in the long run in Andhra Pradesh as well.
As of now the gold rate in Andhra Pradesh today is around Rs. 49,060 for 10 grams of 24 carat gold.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Trend in 2019
Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Andhra Pradesh was very good in the beginning of the year 2019 that is around January, February and March. But, it was again observed that the prices of gold went down in the month of May and April.
On the contrary, towards the end of the year the prices of gold were sky high again. All the changes seen in the price of gold were mainly due to the economical relationship between USA and China. Well, inflation was also one of the major factors that influenced the historical gold rate in Andhra Pradesh in 2019.
At the point when inflation increases, the estimation of cash decreases, and along these lines individuals will in general hold gold. When inflation stays for long, gold turns into a device that helps survive in uncertain situations. Hence, this increases the prices of gold higher.
What makes Gold Rates in AP to increase?
Andhra Pradesh is one of main producers of gold in India. There are several reasons which help increase the price of gold in Andhra Pradesh as on today.
Talking about religious festivals, Akshaya Tritiya is one very important festival where people buy a lot of gold and hence, the prices of gold increase in Andhra Pradesh.
Adding more to it people are also into buying gold ornaments and gold biscuits as well. There are various factors which increases gold rate in Andhra Pradesh. They are as follows:
- A rise in the interest rates indicates a sound economy which ultimately paves way to inflation and hence at that point of time in order to fence against inflation, gold is utilized.
- It is observed that if the Indian currency debilitates against dollar, the prices of gold take off in India.
- The political relation between USA and China is also one of the factors which influence the prices of gold.
- With a constrained mining limit, the need for gold is consistently more than the supply this impacts the gold rate in Andhra Pradesh per gram.
What makes Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh to decrease?
There are a lot of different reasons that decrease the gold price in Andhra Pradesh. They are significantly something contrary to the reasons that pave the way to an increase in demand.
- An abrupt increment in supply will pave the way to a prompt decline in the demand and hence the prices of gold will fall.
- Global events may also be one of the reasons for the decrease in the prices of gold.
- Market conditions can also decrease the prices of gold, speculation being one of them.
- Also as the relation between USA and China got better, people started buying other assets and hence there was a decrease in the price of gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rate in AP?
When the central bank of India begins holding gold reserves and obtains gold, the cost of gold increases. This is because the distribution of money in the market is expanded while the supply of gold decreases.
With higher interest rates, clients will in general sell gold to gain money. Such an increased supply of gold paves the way to decreased gold rate in Andhra Pradesh. On the other hand, a lower rate of interest means more money in the possession of clients and as such a more prominent demand of gold is witnessed.
Hence, increased gold rate in Andhra Pradesh today can be viewed. Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh today is a sum-up of free capital streams which are to a great extent impacted by the Central Bank strategies.
Why Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh is different from other Cities?
Gold price in Andhra Pradesh is different from other cities because of various internal and external factors, changes in the other currencies being one of them.
Not only global events impact the gold price in Andhra Pradesh today but, also a blend of other local and internal factors, including the local taxes levied, strategies implemented by the government as well as the transportation costs.
Adding more to it, how much people buy as well leads to the changes in Gold Price in Andhra Pradesh 916 variables.
What is Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh 916 Hallmark gold?
916 Hallmark Gold is an alternate name for 22 carat gold, which is utilized for making different ornaments. 22 carat gold has 22 parts of gold and 2 pieces of other metal to facilitate the utilization of gold.
In 22 carat gold, there is 91.6 grams gold out of 100 grams of alloy, therefore the name 916 is used. Hallmark is a confirmation that all the gold and its purity measures have been met in all aspects.
Thus, the Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh 916 is an equivalent for 22k gold however, we call it the cost of 22 carat Gold today.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh?
In Andhra Pradesh there are different taxes that are levied on the price of gold, 5% GST on gold adornments is surely one of the taxes levied on the precious metal. Charges for making the ornaments differ from merchant to merchant and can also be affected by the merchants association.
The making charges are always added to the price of the product. Adding more to it, the government of Andhra Pradesh has fixed the tax on gold rate in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh has levied a tax on gold from the beginning of 2017 when GST came into the picture.
Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Conclusion
The gold rate in Andhra Pradesh is determined by different factors. The article shows you different patterns according to different months and years which give you a complete perspective of today gold rate in Andhra Pradesh.
Information for both 22 carat as well as 24 carat is given which will help you learn different gold patterns and trends.
Most Read Articles