In the city of Patna, gold is highly appreciated and regarded as one of the most important aspects of your status and wealth. If you are an investor and want to know about the Gold Rate in Patna, then you have landed on the right page.
We have detailed out everything about Gold Rate in Patna Today.
In this section, you will find the Gold Rate in Patna Live which is real-time data that will keep you updated about the price as it is going up and down in the market and make your analysis or research about the commodity easier.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Patna – Gold Price in Patna Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Patna Today
This section is dedicated to the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Patna. In this section, we will talk about the previous day’s gold price and also Gold Price in Patna Today.
The prices are given for one of the most used gold in the country. It is regarded as one of the purest forms of gold after the 24-carat gold.
The table above has the price for both the days and the change is mentioned in both real numbers and percentages for the ease of the investors.
An investor who wants to invest in this gold needs to be aware of these facts and thus, we have tried to incorporate all the data in one place.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Patna Today – Gold Price in Patna
In this country and across the globe, the purest gold is referred to as the 24-carat gold. Here, in this section, we will talk about the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Patna. As it is regarded as the Pure Gold Price in Patna, the demand for this gold is always higher.
The section will reveal the price of this gold for both the days – today and the previous day. The change in the price over this one day is also mentioned in the table and all the data are integrated with real-time data and thus, they change as the prices in the market change.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Patna Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Patna|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Patna for Last 15 Days
In this section, you will find the Gold Price in Patna for the previous fifteen days. So, the price is given in a chronological order to help you understand the price trend.
If you want to analyze how the prices have been moving in the past two weeks, then this is the best place. Here, you can find all the prices in one place. The prices are given for both the gold – 22 carat and also for the 24 carat.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Patna – Also Past Gold Price in Patna
Whether you are a technical analyst or a fundamental analyst or a trader who loves both, graphs must be really helpful. So, we have incorporated a graph with the Gold Rate in Patna plotted on it in this section as you can see.
The Gold Rate in Patna for the previous sessions is plotted and the real-time price is also integrated, so that you can track this graph and understand the price movement of the commodity in the market.
It is always easy to understand the price movement with a graphical representation. It is most beneficial for the traders who love the technical indicators.
They can use the same on the graph to find out different price levels and entry and exit points for trading strategies.
Gold Price in Patna – Past 6 Months Price
Now we will start with one of the most crucial sections of this article, which has the details of Gold Rate in Patna for the previous six months.
In the sections below, you will find the tables with the data. Also, we have explained some of the important points in these sections about the price of the commodity and its performance.
Gold Rate Movement in Patna for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4692||4792|
|8th December 2020||4835||4935|
|15th December 2020||4820||4920|
|22nd December 2020||4926||5026|
|31st December 2020||4893||4993|
|Highest Rate in December||4937||5037|
|Lowest Rate in December||4692||4792|
We, as a company, do realize how tough it gets to maintain a plethora of activities surrounding the continual modification in gold rates. With a desire to keep a track of the gold rate changes occurring over a course of an entire month, we have prepared a vivacious list of all the upfront add ons or subtractions that can assist our client base.
- A table with a side parted note of the everyday changes in prices have been pulled up.
- The table consists of toned down inspection of how the price of gold has fluctuated with each passing day.
- It begins with Rs.4937 and Rs.5037 being the two highest rates for 22 as well as 24 carat gold respectively in the month of December in Patna.
- The lowest subjugation in expense has been Rs.4692 and Rs.4792 for 22 and 24 carat gold subsequently.
- After making thorough notes on exploring the overall performance, it has been noted that the performance change has been a sordid 4.28% and 4.19% one after the other.
Gold Rate Movement in Patna for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4996||5096|
|8th November 2020||5119||5219|
|15th November 2020||4996||5096|
|22nd November 2020||4990||5090|
|30th November 2020||4724||4824|
|Highest Rate in November||5123||5223|
|Lowest Rate in November||4724||4824|
Having noted down peculiar modifications for gold rates in Patna, we have prepared a massive table, depicting the intense amendments that had taken place in this month, along with the entire performance calculated at the end of a particular month.
You can look for any particular fluctuation over here in order to get a clear idea about the diversity in rates according to the date.
- You can refer to the table in order to notice any and every change having taken place in the entire month of November for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- The percentage proclamation has been seen to be negative, telling us that the price of gold had fallen tremendously.
- The expressions have been an exceeding case of -5.44 % and -5.34% for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The highest price difference has been Rs.5123 and Rs.5223 for both the categories.
- Now coming to the opposite, Rs.4724 and Rs.4824 were the lowest price points for the month.
Gold Rate Movement in Patna for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4890||4990|
|8th October 2020||4945||5045|
|15th October 2020||4955||5055|
|22nd October 2020||5010||5110|
|31st October 2020||4995||5095|
|Highest Rate in October||5020||5120|
|Lowest Rate in October||4890||4990|
We got you covered up to a great extent, probably in the lane of technical analysis where you can discover the Gold Rate in Patna for the October month. We have all the major rates of the months extracted right from the price list and have presented it here via a table.
- You can check the rates of both 22 carat and 24 carat rate, for the first and last day, and other major intervals of the month.
- Informing you regarding the price changes which occurred during the month, we have the percentage expression of 2.15% and 2.10%.
- The changes show that major price change was not noticed across the entire month.
- If you need insights regarding the highest price intervals, it were Rs.5020 and Rs.5120
- 4890 and Rs.4990 were on the other end, the lowest price points.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5075||5175|
|Lowest Rate in September||4825||4925|
We wish to walk you through the Gold Rate in Patna for the month of September, which is essential for the purpose of strategy formulation. If you wish to get your investments right, you need to have a plan of action, much oriented with a strategy. So, here goes the data u need.
- Take into account the rate in the month of September into account for both 22 and 24 carat gold from this section.
- We wish to commence the study with the percentage change which happened across the entire month, which was recorded as -3.55% and -3.48%.
- We wish to inform you that, the price of the metal had fallen throughout the entire month, on the contrary to rising high.
- We now should talk about the highest marked frequency of the metal, for either of the categories and they were Rs.5075 for 22 and Rs.5175 for 24 carat gold.
- On the other hand, the lowest level of price for the month was Rs.4825 and Rs.4925 for 22 alongside 24 carat gold as stated.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,250||₹ 5,350|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,425||₹ 5,525|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,222|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,095||₹ 5,195|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,150|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,450||₹ 5,540|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,135|
We wish to walk you through the Gold Rate in Patna, and this section particularly mentions the data from the month of August. Here, you can take a short survey of how the prices drifted across the entire month, on account of various major and minor happenings.
- We have the idea of showing you how the price of gold hovered across the entire month, so we have presented different intervals and the price of gold at that point.
- Opening price for the month of August is Rs.5250 and Rs.5350, whereas the closing price was Rs.5050 and Rs.5150.
- The next insight you might want to extract from the table is the price change. We have commuted the price percentage for you, i.e. the change in the price, for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold reportedly. The changes noticed were 8.24% and 7.89% precisely.
- So, according the commuted change in price percentage, you can see that it was quite a noticeable change in the price levels of the gold.
- Furthermore, you must see the highest price points, for both the category gold. According to our study, the highest price was Rs.5450 and Rs.5540. You must also seek out for the lowest price levels, which was Rs.5035 and Rs.5135.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,765||₹ 4,865|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,660||₹ 4,760|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 4,890|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,870||₹ 4,970|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,645||₹ 4,745|
We provide you a detailed report of the month of July, in connection with the Gold Rate in Patna, in this section. It is for your convenience, so you can understand how the price trends have been across the entire month, or how certain circumstances reflect on gold prices.
- You can see 5 different price level, taken from 5 different intervals of the month. You will also find the highest and the lowest price level of July.
- Moving on with the percentage change in performance that went across the entire month, it was 11.73% for the 22 carat gold, and 11.49% for the 24 carat gold category.
- The change percentage was definitely huge as the metal reached a new high this month.
- Precisely, pin pointing out the highest and the lowest price points of 22 carat gold, it was Rs.5190 and Rs.4645.
- Similarly, the highest price for the 24 carat gold items was as much as Rs.5290, and it was as low as Rs.4745.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,607||₹ 4,707|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,474||₹ 4,574|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,700|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,687||₹ 4,787|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,735||₹ 4,835|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,740||₹ 4,840|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,462||₹ 4,562|
Here is the walk through the Gold Rate in Patna for the month of June. June being the most recent year, its study will help you with the present price trends which prevails in the city. Take a quick view at the table and also the following description.
- To check the price change which occurred during the entire month, you can check the highs and lows, price from 5 days of the month. The data is in relation with both 22 carat and also 23 carat gold.
- Starting with the month’s exact figures, the percentage change was evaluated at 6.23% and 6.09%.
- So, the change percentage illustrates that a noticeable change in price levels happened across the entire month.
- Highest prices of the month were Rs.4740 and Rs.4840
- On the other end, the lowest price levels of the month were recorded at Rs.4462 and Rs.4562.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Patna
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,625|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,575|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,560||₹ 4,660|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,625||₹ 4,725|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,601||₹ 4,701|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,660||₹ 4,760|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,430||₹ 4,530|
In this section, as you can see the price and other details regarding the Gold Rates in Patna are given for the month of May 2020.
We will discuss the same in detail below and look at the different important points that affected the price of this commodity in this month –
- You can see a zig-zag pattern in the price, for each of the weeks’ starting date. Gold Rate in Patna per Gram is given and it went up and down alternatively in each week and it is evident for both the gold types.
- From the table, there was no such huge spike or dip in the price of the gold in this month as the prices seem pretty close to each other.
- This can be further clarified by the highest and the lowest prices recorded by the gold. The 22 Carat gold topped at Rs. 4660 in this month while the lowest was Rs. 4430. So, the volatility wasn’t that high given the gap between these two prices.
- The performance of this gold was pretty average and only moved up by 5.19% in this month.
- For the 24 carat gold, the prices were pretty similar and the highest and the lowest for this gold also stayed within a small bracket. The highest was Rs. 4760 and the lowest was Rs. 4530.
- The performance of 24-carat gold was also average and it increased by 5.08% only.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,061||₹ 4,270|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,065||₹ 4,264|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,357||₹ 4,457|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,300||₹ 4,400|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,540||₹ 4,640|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,715|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,061||₹ 4,264|
In this section, the Gold Rate in Patna per Gram is given for both the 22 and 24-carat gold. Along with the same, some important prices are mentioned for both, so that the investors can get a quick idea of the same.
- The highest price achieved by 22-carat gold this month was Rs.4615 which is around Rs. 400 apart from the lowest price of the gold this month which was Rs.4061. This depicts a high amount of volatility.
- Similarly enough, the price of 24-carat gold was quite volatile as depicted by the highest and the lowest prices portrayed by the commodity in this month, The highest price was Rs. 4715 and the lowest was Rs. 4264 which shows a huge gap in between and that says a lot about the fluctuation in the price which happened this month.
- The overall performance of both the gold was quite good this month and both gained around 13.64% and 10.58% of its previous price. This is mainly owing to the demanding hike due to the Pandemic situation.
- The table above shows, the price for the 22-carat gold for the initial two weeks was very sluggishly growing but in the third week, it jumped by almost Rs. 300. It again happened during the last week of the month.
- For the 24 carat gold also, the prices were highly volatile during the third and fifth week of the month.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,104||₹ 4,307|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,370||₹ 4,587|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,252||₹ 4,463|
|22-03-2020||₹ 4,020||₹ 4,220|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,066||₹ 4,267|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,370||₹ 4,587|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,162|
March 2020 was a very crucial month not only because it was the last month of the financial year 2019-2020, but because the never seen virus attacked our world.
In this month, Gold Price Movement in Patna was pretty interesting and that we will discuss below –
- As you can see the Gold Price in Patna per Gram in the table above for both the types of gold, was highly volatile for most of the weeks this month except for the last week when it seemed a little stable.
- In the second week, both the gold prices jumped and gained quite a momentum but then started dipping from the very next week.
- The highest price of the 22-carat gold in this month was Rs.4370 while the lowest was Rs. 3964 which shows a huge gap in between.
- Likewise, the 24-carat gold made a top of Rs. 4587 in this month but also fell to Rs. 4162 as well which was the lowest price for this month for this gold.
- However, due to the expanding demand, the price of gold increased and both 24 carat and 22 carat gold progressed by 10.24% and 10.21% respectively.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,005||₹ 4,203|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,163|
|15-02-2020||₹ 4,012||₹ 4,219|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,163||₹ 4,368|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,175||₹ 4,378|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,228||₹ 4,442|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,162|
In the month of February, gold showed average progress and in this section, we will discuss the important prices that were reached by the commodity. We will discuss 22 Carat Gold Rate in Patna and also about the 24-carat gold. The table above has Gold Rate in Patna per gram for both the types of gold –
- As you can understand from the performance metric given in the table above, both the gold performed averagely in this month. While the 22-carat gold progressed by 6.66% the 24-carat gold increased by 6.73%.
- The price of 22-carat gold stayed within a close bracket from the whole month and there was no significant surge in the price nor there was any dip.
- Similarly, for the 24-carat gold, the prices moved up and down throughout the month but there was no huge increase or decrease.
- The highest price for the 22-carat gold this month was Rs. 4228 while the lowest was Rs. 3964. This shows the nominal gap between the highest and the lowest which in turn suggests the low amount of volatility in the market of gold.
- 24-carat gold also decreased in the initial week and then increased for the rest of the weeks following the third week of the month. However, the increase was quite gradual and there was not much momentum.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,840||₹ 4,028|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,979||₹ 4,179|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,884||₹ 4,077|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,157|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,160|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,257|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,840||₹ 4,028|
In the month of January, the 22 Carat Gold Price in Patna and also, the purest gold which is 24 carat Gold Price in Patna progressed very sluggishly. In this section, we will discuss the same and look into the factors which affected the price of the commodity–
- The commodity grew by 5.63% in the case of 22-carat gold and 5.69% for 24-carat gold which were very nominal.
- The highest price for the 22-carat gold was Rs. 4056 and the lowest was Rs. 3840 for this month and the difference between these two prices were very low which shows the low amount of volatility.
- Price of 22-carat gold increased in the second week of the month, and then decreased in the third week and then again gained momentum and increased for the rest of the month but very slowly.
- The price of 24-carat gold spiked a bit in the second week and again fell in the third. Post that the price increased a low pace.
- The highest price that was recorded for this gold this month was Rs. 4257 and the lowest was Rs. 4028 where the difference is quite low as the volatility in the market was low.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Patna
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,767||₹ 3,954|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,726||₹ 3,911|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,703||₹ 3,887|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,752||₹ 3,941|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,842||₹ 4,034|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,842||₹ 4,034|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,703||₹ 3,885|
In this section, we will discuss the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Patna and also, about the other type of gold which is 22 carat or 916 hallmark gold.
- The Gold Rate in Patna for this month was very sluggish and there was hardly any significant movement in the prices.
- The highest and the lowest price for the 24-carat gold was Rs. 4034 and Rs. 3885 which shows a minimal difference within them and that depicts the very negligible volatility in the prices of the commodity.
- This is also evident in the case of the 22 carat gold in the market which has its highest and the lowest price as Rs. 3842 and Rs. 3703 respectively. Looking at these two prices, anyone can say that there as next to nil volatility in the market in this month.
- The price of the 22-carat gold dropped for the first three weeks and then increased in the last two weeks of the month.
- Similarly, for the 24-carat gold, the price initially dipped and then turned around from the third week of the month.
Gold Rate in Patna – Trend in 2020
In the year 2020, the overall market has been undergoing turmoil due to the pandemic situation. However, the gold prices are on the rise amidst all this crisis because of it particular nature.
The feature of gold as a commodity or investment vehicle is that, when every other asset or market fails to satisfy the investment goal of the investor, gold does.
Thus, it is regarded as one of the safest instrument to invest in the time of crisis.
The Gold Rate Trend in Patna seems to be on the rise from the starting of the year. But, from the month of March, the prices of both the gold categories spiked drastically as you have witnessed in the tables above as well.
Today Gold Rate in Patna has almost crossed the anticipations made by the analysts and the economists and now the prices can grow further, owing to the fear of the investors.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Patna – Trend in 2019
In the year 2019, unlike 2020, the prices were on the rise from the starting of the year bu,t it was increasing at its own pace slowly but steadily. However, after the RBI’s monetary policy was changed in 2019, towards the second half of the year Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Patna seemed to increase at a higher pace.
If you check the Historical Gold Rate in Patna in the year 2019, the prices started increasing significantly towards the end of the year owing to the depreciating currency of our nation.
What makes Gold Rates in Patna to increase?
The reasons behind the rise of Gold Rate in Patna today per gram are as follows –
- The crisis that we are going through is one of the biggest reasons for the rise in the prices of gold. When there is a crisis in the market, be it financial or other, the investors look for a safe haven and nothing better than gold is there in the market at present for investment in this kind of crisis.
- Secondly, it can be due to inflation which has been on the rise for years. When inflation rises, the gold price also rises like other products. It rises because making charges increases, transportation increases, and many other factors that influences the inflation of the gold price.
- The monetary policies also affect the gold price and make it surge. It happens when the gold reserve is increased and the supply of gold is prevented or controlled in the market. Thus, the demand increases and the price increases along with that.
- Ultimately, the gold prices can be high during the festive seasons or wedding seasons as people buy gold during these occasions, and the price of the commodity increases owing to the high demand in the market.
What makes Gold Price in Patna to decrease?
The main factors which pull down the Gold Price in Patna are –
- The spike in the interest rate which is decided by the Central Bank. Yes, if the interest rate increases on other financial products like fixed deposits, bonds, and other assets, the investors will be dragged to invest in those assets to earn more profit in the form of interests and decrease their gold investment. This will pull down the price of the gold eventually.
- When the currency value appreciates in the global platform then the gold price decreases as the cost of importing the gold also decreases with the appreciation in the currency value.
- The decrease in the price of this commodity can also be attributed to the excess supply of the same.
- If there is an increase in the import duty, then the price can decrease as the demand for the commodity can decrease.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Patna?
The Central Bank or RBI has various roles to play in determining the Gold Rate in Patna. It has all the keys in its hand and it can turn any of them and you will see a Gold Rate in Patna Today that you didn’t anticipate. This happens because of the following reasons –
- RBI can change the monetary policy which directly or indirectly affects the price of the gold.
- It can increase or decrease the supply of gold in the market which eventually increases or decrease the price of the commodity in the market.
- Currency valuation – appreciation or depreciation is done by the Central Bank which affects the price of the gold.
Why Gold Price in Patna is different from other Cities?
The reasons behind the difference in Gold Price in Patna and other cities can be attributed to –
- Transportation costs which is one of the biggest factors deciding the price of the commodity in every city.
- Then, there is making charges which also immensely affect the price of the gold in different cities.
What is Gold Rate in Patna 916 Hallmark gold?
The Gold Rate in Patna 916 hallmark gold is the price of 22-carat gold, which is mentioned in the second part of this article.
The 916 hallmark gold is another name for the 22-carat gold and it is derived from the fact that 91.6% of the alloy from which 22-carat gold is made is pure gold. The remaining 9.4% is other metal which is used to give the required durability and strength to the alloy.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Patna?
There is GST which is levied as Tax on Gold Rate in Patna and it is –
- 5% of the making charges for the gold jewelry; and
- 3% on the raw gold purchased as goods.
Gold Rate in Patna – Conclusion
Whether you are in a metropolitan city or a town or a village, gold is known by every household whether they have it or not, or invest in it or not. This is one such commodity that is popular throughout the country without any difference.
The article, have taken you through the gold prices of 22 carats and 24-carat gold and then, you will read about the last fifteen day’s prices and then, we will dig deeper into the previous six month’s data.
Apart from these, the article focused on the various aspects and factor which determines the price of the commodity and for an investor, it is highly important to understand these factors for analyzing the market and make future predictions about the prices.
As we conclude, we hope this article on Gold Rate in Patna has made various aspects of the gold rate and its movement clear to you.
If you are a daily trader, you can check this website for Today Gold Rate in Patna. We tried to incorporate as much information as possible in this article for your help.
Patna Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Patna?
Answer – This is no process to check the rates whatsoever, as we provide you the concerned figures right on top of the article. There are certain sections on the top of the article, which has the today’s price mention for both the 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Patna?
Answer – The article is all regarding the gold rate in Patna and you may use it anytime you need the assistance of rate from any time interval. We have the latest of rates provided to our readers, which is followed by the past rates, from month and years ago.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Patna?
Answer – Yes, we provide you the live gold rates update, and this article is specifically for the Patna residents. Herein the investors will find that the first few sections containing the live price. We have separate tables which show the present price of the 22 and 24 carat gold.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, you can encounter the price of the previous month as per your convenience. We provide a detailed description of the previous month’s rates, through table followed by its explanation. You can check the analysis from past few months in the section of gold rate of the past 6 months.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Patna?
Answer – This very article is your foundation stone, where you will find the information of 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold prices. So your only job is to extract the data and use it according to your personal purpose of use. Refer to the sections and tables which specifically mention 22 carat gold, for the related rates.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Patna Update?
Answer – Yes, all the present alongside the past rate of the metal re up to date with the time frame they are referred to. We keep updating the prices as per the time frames, i.e. we also update the present price details, which are provided in the top most sections.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – We provide you with the assistance of the previous rates, i.e. the pas gold rates. This historical data helps in the formation of strategies using technical analysis. Hence, in this manner you will be able to predict the future prices and make worthy investments.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Yes, any kind of investors or otherwise, can refer to the calculator to check the wealth created from a particular investment in gold. Fetch the City or state, Carat gold, invested amount and time of investment inputs, and the calculator will tell you your exact gain. It also shows the amount lost, in case of a loss incurred.
Ques – Can I calculate Patna Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, you do not need to do the commutation as we provide you with the gold rate calculator. It provides the conversion of rates in Tola unit and other bunch of units as well. TO reach the calculator, check out the link to the calculator, which is provided beneath path 15 days rates sections.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Patna?
Answer – When 24 carat gold is referred to, then the reference is of the purest form of gold. This gold category is delicate and is only presented via gold coins and gold bars. Also, it is expensive as compared to 22 carat gold, as there is no impurity in this metal.
Most Read Articles