People in Haryana are always on the lookout for occasions to buy gold and gold related products. As per the information gathered there are different trends of Gold Rate in Haryana.
This article will assist you in picking up information about the price of gold, for instance, the changes in the gold prices, and various bits of knowledge about the impact of price fluctuations. You can have a look at the Gold Rate in Haryana Live here.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Haryana – Gold Price in Haryana Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Haryana Today
This portion will assist you in examining the adjustments in 22 Carat Gold Rate in Haryana. This kind of gold is usually used to make different jewellry for different purposes.
The section will give the exact figures of the Gold Price in Haryana Today, just as throughout the previous months alongside the adjustment in the percentage.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Haryana Today – Gold Price in Haryana
24 Carat Gold Rate in Haryana is provided here from which the investor come to think about the Pure Gold Price in Haryana.
The current value and the costs throughout the previous months are also given. Alongside this, we have even given the percentage change to the 24 carat gold which will assist you with more information.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Haryana Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Haryana|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Haryana for Last 15 Days
Buyers often look at the previous changes in the gold price, to find out the best buying price. The readers can go through the information which we have provided, including 15 days Gold Price in Haryana data, to understand the cost designs.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Haryana – Also Past Gold Price in Haryana
Portrayal through graphs and diagrams gives a fast view into the adjustments in the Gold Rate in Haryana and therefore, we give you the layouts that will assist you with finding out about the present-day and previous Gold Rate in Haryana information.
Gold Price in Haryana – Past 6 Months Price
To help our readers we have provided the changes in the gold rate in Punjab below.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5048||5295|
|Lowest Rate in September||4862||5105|
This section is for our readers, so they can check the Gold Rate in Haryana for September. One can pick up on the price trends accordingly and invest as per the strategy they opted for. The month’s data has been covered in a clear and concise manner, and put up in the table cleanly.
- We wish to get you started on the price details of the metal, i.e. related to both 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- As we performed the routine check of the change in the price level, we also decided to draft the change percentage which was-2.84% and -2.76%
- The change percentage was of declining nature and as we have seen it was of declining fashion.
- Noticed highest spike in price was Rs.5048 and Rs.5295 for 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- On the other end, the lowest price frequency as registered was Rs.4862 and Rs.5105
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 5,095|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 5,099|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,713||₹ 5,129|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,785||₹ 5,220|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,062|
Fruitful returns are the result of strategic investment, and hence, to help you come up with strategies to invest, we provide you enough Gold Rate in Haryana data.
The data from the month of July is provided in the table for you, and we have also explained certain points for your convenience.
- You can check the highest point reached by the metal, the lowest point and also different intervals of the month for a better study purpose.
- Following up on the price change, we commute the change to be 11.17% and 10.27% for both the categories of gold.
- This change was a significant one, where the metal price grew in huge number, just in a matter of a month.
- So, the metal was at its peak when 22 carat reached the rate of Rs.5125 and 24 carat gold reach the rate of Rs.5582
- In the same manner, the metal was at its lowest point, when it was at the rate Rs.4610 and Rs.5062 for both the category gold alike.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,578||₹ 4,803|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,548||₹ 4,779|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,611||₹ 4,841|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,682||₹ 4,916|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,962|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,964|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,514||₹ 4,740|
We collected the information on gold price change per day for Haryana during June 2020. We did so to understand the overall pattern of the change and, that’s exactly what this section is all about.
So, go ahead and take a glance at our compilation of historical data concerning the 22 and 24 carat gold prices for the month of June 2020:
- Let’s begin with 22 carat segment prices. The lowest price for this segment during June 2020 was worth Rs.4,514. In fact, the highest price for the segment in June 2020 was collected between 4th to 5th week. It was then registered at its best worth Rs. 4,728 per gram.
- The lowest reading for the 24 carat segment was taken during the 2nd In fact, it was worth Rs. 4,740 on the very first day of the 2nd week. It followed a similar pattern of growth as the 22 carat segment. That’s why it registered a monthly high worth Rs. 4,964 per gram sometime between the 4th and 5th week!
- Both segments began with a good value to them in the 1st However, this suddenly depreciated during the 2nd week before the final raise from 3rd to 5th week respectively.
- 4.74% was recorded as the performance of the 22 carat segment. While, the 24 carat segment competed strongly at 4.73% worth a performance mark!
May 2020, Gold Rates in Haryana
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,449||₹ 4,725|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,484||₹ 4,787|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,487||₹ 4,868|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,509||₹ 4,916|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,592||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
In the table, we have provided the changes in the gold rates in Haryana. We have also provided the changes in the gold rate in Haryana per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- Changes in the prices for every week for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold are given.
- The highest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,592 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,967.
- The lowest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,341 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,620.
- Performance observed for 22 carat gold is 5.78% and for 24 carat gold is 7.51%.
- There was not much change in the gold rate in Haryana per gram of 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,955||₹ 4,151|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,156|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,196||₹ 4,576|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,478|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,670|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,474||₹ 4,719|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,151|
We have provided the changes in the gold rate movement in Haryana. For our readers we have also provided the changes in the gold rate in Haryana for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- We have provided weekly changes in the price of gold for 22 carat and 24 carat.
- The highest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,474 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,719.
- Lowest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,953 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,151.
- The performance observed for 22 carat gold is 13.18% and for 24 carat gold is 13.68%.
- There was an increase in the gold rate in Haryana per gram of 22 carat and 24 carat gold towards the end of April.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,992||₹ 4,190|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,210||₹ 4,420|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,027||₹ 4,228|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,971||₹ 4,167|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,153|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,233||₹ 4,448|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,837||₹ 4,030|
The table below gives you information about the gold price movement in Haryana. For the investors the changes in the gold rate in Haryana per gram are given below.
- We have showcased the changes for the price of 22 carat and 24 carat gold for every week.
- The highest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,233 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,448.
- Lowest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,837 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,030.
- The performance observed for 22 carat gold is 10.32% and for 24 carat gold is 10.37%.
- There was a decrease in the gold price in Haryana per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,889||₹ 4,080|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,870||₹ 4,060|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,932||₹ 4,086|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,078||₹ 4,284|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,987||₹ 4,192|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,307|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,845||₹ 4,037|
In this part of the table we have given changes in 22 carat gold rate in Haryana. We have also provided the changes in the gold rate in Haryana per gram below.
- We have provided the changes in the gold trends of 22 carat and 24 carat gold for ever week below.
- The highest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,105 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,307.
- Lowest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,845 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,037.
- The performance observed for 22 carat gold is 6.76% and for 24 carat gold is 6.69%.
- There was not much change in the gold rate in Haryana per gram of 22 carat and 24 carat gold towards the end of February.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,740||₹ 3,932|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,128|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,997|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 4,001|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,863||₹ 4,052|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,128|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,739||₹ 3,921|
We have provided the changes in the 22 carat gold price in Haryana. For our investors we have also given the changes in the gold price in Haryana in the table below.
- We have provided the weekly changes in the 22 carat and 24 carat gold price for the readers to understand easily.
- The highest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,935 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,128.
- Lowest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,739 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.3,921.
- The performance observed for 22 carat gold is 5.24% and for 24 carat gold is 5.28%.
- There was not much change in price of 22 carat and 24 carat gold towards the end of January.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Haryana
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,654||₹ 3,830|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,614||₹ 3,800|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,625||₹ 3,804|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,644||₹ 3,826|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,730||₹ 3,918|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,742||₹ 3,930|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,594||₹ 3,775|
It is good to know about the 24 carat gold rate in Haryana for the past years. We have provided the gold rate in Haryana for 22 carat and 24 carat gold in the table below.
- We have provided changes in the price of 22 carat and 24 carat gold from every week for our readers to gain knowledge.
- The highest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,742 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.3,930.
- Lowest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,594 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.3,775.
- The performance observed for gold rate in Punjab for 22 carat gold is 4.12% and for 24 carat gold is 4.11%.
- There was an increase in the price of 22 carat and 24 carat gold towards the end of December.
Gold Rate in Haryana – Trend in 2020
A ton of occasions have occurred all around. For instance, the India and China economic relations.
Moreover the coronavirus pandemic were the major reasons for a critical change in Gold Rate Trend in Haryana which was seen towards the start of the year.
There was an increase in the trends due to the economic coalition, which at that point diminished due to the coronavirus situation.
Individuals were very little into the stock trades and an increment in Dollar too implied a further and phenomenal change in the gold rates.
The most raised price was reached in the time of March due to Government systems to adjust up to the coronavirus condition. Today Gold Rate in Haryana is in any case now stable.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Haryana – Trend in 2019
The information regarding the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Haryana can be summed up as there was stable rise and diminish in costs.
The Historical Gold Rate in Haryana depicts noteworthy occasions that affected the price of gold, in any case, the important event was the economic relations among the USA and China.
Any critical lessening in the price of gold was taken care of by the consistent enthusiasm for the metal. In any case, the instability in the price of gold was predominantly because of the adjustments in the US Dollar.
What makes Gold Rates in Haryana to increase?
Gold Rate in Ranchi as on today vacillates dependent on a couple of events within the country and internationally.
Fundamentally the increment in the demand or additionally what is the estimation of the US Dollar may provoke an extreme change in the Gold Rate in Haryana today per gram.
The highlights are as following:
- The gold rate is significantly affected by the inflation rate, and from this time forward, the gold price is altogether more to what it was in the earlier years.
- If there is an adjustment in the costs of gold abroad, it will likewise influence the local Indian markets also.
- The strategies which are chosen by the Reserve Bank of India as for gold likewise impact the cost of gold.
- The request from the buyers for gold likewise assumes an extraordinary job in deciding the cost of gold.
- Trends that are going on related to the rate of interest in the financial sector can likewise be another reason.
What makes Gold Price in Haryana to decrease?
There are several things because of which there is a reduction in Gold Price in Haryana. The general reduction will provoke Today Gold Price in Punjab per gram.
- People’s views about the economic situations matters, as they would not be into purchasing gold and hence, it will cut down the price of gold.
- International events are moreover the primary reason for the decrease in gold prices.
- An increment in the creation of gold with a possible lower enthusiasm for metal will bring down the price also.
- If there is an increment in the interest rates, then there will be a decrease in the gold price.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Haryana?
If the currency of the USA increases, at that point there will be an increment in the cost of gold in India and the other way around.
This is consistently an inflationary hedge taken by the investors and experts, to adjust up to the increase in the Gold Rate in Haryana because of inflation.
Furthermore, when the banks makes policies, for instance, great rates of interest, such investment decisions become engaging and the enthusiasm for gold falls, which further prompts a decrease in Gold Rate in Haryana Today.
Why Gold Price in Haryana is different from other Cities?
The cost of gold mostly varies according to the global occasions that happen. In any case, there are explicit components which impact the gold cost in Haryana 916 which are how much of gold individuals are purchasing, the expense of transportation, also the making charges which are decided by the jeweller and are being added to the final product.
The estimation of the Indian rupee likewise influences the cost, where a decrease in the Indian currency will increase the price of gold. Adding more to it, the price of gold is also influenced by the import duty which is decided by the government.
What is Gold Rate in Haryana 916 Hallmark gold?
22 carat Gold rate is also called the 916 gold, which implies the 91.6 grams of purity present in the gold and gold-related products.
Hallmark gold is the assertion that gold’s norms of purity are fulfilled. In this manner, the Gold Rate in Haryana 916 is also known as the 22 Carat Gold today.
It fundamentally infers that 91.6 grams of gold is available in 100 grams of alloy, and this shows the genuine immaculateness of the gold, which is typically used to make jewellery. However the 24 carat gold is utilized to make coins, clinical gadgets and a few others.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Haryana?
The government has levied many taxes on Gold, for instance, the GST. The making charges vacillate from one vendor then onto the following, along these lines one seller may charge more than the other one. In reality, the duty on Gold Rate in Haryana is fixed by the administration.
According to the legislature, a rate of 5% GST is being collected on the making charges taken by the vendor, which will remain steady. In any case, if the customer is unsatisfied with making charges, he can purchase the gold from another seller.
Gold Rate in Haryana – Conclusion
It is always good to invest your money in gold as it a safe investment for future purposes. Hence, the article provides you with information regarding the gold rates in Haryana, i.e. gold trends.
We have provided the changes, as in, the Today gold rates in Haryana for 22 carat and 24 carat to help the readers with more knowledge.
Most Read Articles