ITC Share Price / Stock Price
ITC Ltd. holds pretty diversified presence in a lot of segments. Profitability standing in terms of investments can be witnessed from the ITC Share Price analysis. Study the historical ITC Stock Price, performance and standing based on price charts analysis and establish comparison measures.
Why Invest in ITC Shares?
There are vast majority of Multinational Conglomerates in the country and they are deemed to be profitable in vast measures. Inclusion in the list is the ITC Shares, which has maintained a multi-business portfolio has expanded its business range multifolds. This firstly expands the horizons of profits for investors, while the other reasons are as following:
- The company’s decent earning capacity from the past 10 years shows the constant rate of success it managed.
- ITC Ltd. is the market leader in cigarette manufacturing in India, which sees no downfall in the same for many years to come.
- With the budget announcement, the increase in prices may take a leash; however, the company is no longer entirely dependent in cigarette manufacturing. It is the market leader in other fast growing sectors like FMCG, Agri products and also Hospitality.
- Shareholders rewards have been fairly high in the past 3 decades, which gives rise to future possibility of earning, especially at the place in which the company is expanding with provision of competitive products.
- The Agro based expansion plays a crucial role to help the company curb at time of recession or depression, which eliminates the loss prospects to a great extent.
- It also has plans to venture into new industries with its innovation strategies and well organized workforce.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in ITC Stocks?
If you are impressed with the company’s performance and stats, you can then choose to invest in the ITC Stocks. The general trading process is known to the majority of customer base, otherwise we got your back. The standard process stays the same, and if you are not well read, here is what you need to know, in order to make successful trade order.
Keep yourself informed about the following investment process.
- Demat account is the very first need you will have. This is mandatory and has all the mediums you need, in order to save your securities and shares. You can choose any stockbroker of your choice and then, through their demat account, you can safely store your securities digitally.
- Trading account is the next on the to-do list. This account is provided along with the demat account generally; otherwise you need to enquire with your stock broker and avail for the mentioned trading account.
- There is a KYC process you need to go through, keep up with it and you will be able to get a demat account sooner. Also, the account log in credentials will be sent to you via your email address.
- Check out the platforms of trading as provided by the broker and choose the convenient one. Gain access to it and enter the log in credential to begin the trading process.
- Into the account, you can explore the medium to learn the features functionality. The platform will also contain the guide you can check.
- It is now time to create a market watchlist and place your order. Search for the ITC Ltd. company stock scrip and add it to market watch to check out its price in real time basis.
- Upon favourable price reach, you can place the order b clicking the order placement button.
- Click on the buy order and then enter the number of shares you wish to purchase. Accordingly, you order will commence and you bank and demat accounts will be adjusted.
About ITC Ltd.
ITC Ltd. is a multinational conglomerate establishment, which has its incorporation dated back to 1910, and was known by the brand name “Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited”.
With a lot of changes the company experienced, it got a standardized recognition as ITC Ltd. in the year 2011.
Incorporating the company’s present presence in several industries, it is spread across the domains of FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business. Its new expansion is to the arena of consumer goods business, and has managed to come up with 25 of world class performing Indian brands.
The company levarages internal synergy which are related to almost all of the business it is involved in, to gain the upper hand in the market and also a competitive advantage in the rendered products and services. They research is still on, to come up with innovate products, which would possess the capability to emerge as market leaders in their domain.
The company’s philosophy is quite impressive and vividly portrays the kind of impact it aims to dwell its customers into. Its philosophy goes by – Nation First : Sab Sath Badhein.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|Bandhan Bank Share Price||ACC Share Price||BPCL Share Price|
|BOB Share Price||Bharti Infratel Share Price||Britannia Share Price|
|Berger Paints Share Price||Biocon Share Price||Cadila Healthcare Share Price|
|Bharti Airtel Share Price||Bosch Share Price||Cipla Share Price|
Products or Services offered by ITC
The set of ITC Services or the businesses the company is involved in goes by FMCG or Fastest Moving Consumer Goods, chain of luxury hotels, Agri business, paper board and speciality papers, information technology and lastly packaging.
ITC Ltd. Products or the brands operation of the company is significant in the food, personal care, education, lifestyle and matches & agarbatti. Food brands of the company are Aashirvaad, Sunfeast, Bingo!, Kitchens of India, YiPPee!, B Natural, mint-o, Candyman, GumOn, Fabelle, Sunbean, Sunfeast Wonderz Milk, ITC Master Chef and Farmland.
PERSONAL CARE brands as belonging to the company are Essenza Di Wills, Dermafique, Fiama, Vivel, Engage, Superia, Nimyle, Savlon, Shower to Shower and Charmis. Education domain related brands are Classmate and Paperkraft. Matches and Agarbatti domain related brands are AIM, Mangaldeep, and Homelites. The final domain is of lifestyle which includes the WLS brand.
ITC Ltd. Shares – Conclusion
The end perception depends upon you solely and you are supposed to make your call. This article was to help you take a strong stand on your investment decision, not merely based on sentiments but with proper study and execution. Use the stats we provided to develop investment strategies, post which you can make the purchase order.
Most Read Articles