We wish to give you a glance into the Gold Rate in Kolkata, for the concerned individuals, through this article.
Inclusive of data on Gold Rate in Kolkata Today, you will find all the other facts about gold price. With an insight on gold, we have ensured to include both the 22 carat gold and 24 carat Gold Rate in Kolkata Live, for your convenience.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Kolkata – Gold Price in Kolkata Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Kolkata Today
22 carat gold is fine gold containing of alloy, perfect for making jewellery. The demand in the state has a rational affect on the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kolkata.
Some of the city related circumstances are also included in the list. Check out the table of Gold Price in Kolkata Today, to see today & yesterday’s performance and the change percentage.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Kolkata Today – Gold Price in Kolkata
24 carat is the rather pure gold, delicate as compared to the other category. Investors from Kolkata, will find the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kolkata for today and yesterday in the table provided below.
Pure Gold Price in Kolkata stats are included in the table below, where you will recover yesterday’s price, change% and also the performance.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Kerala Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Kerala|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Kolkata for Last 15 Days
Closing up on a decision purely from 2 days price analysis is not a good strategy. To help you study the Gold Price in Kolkata in a better way, we have included the figures from previous 15 days.
This will take your study to the next level, a detailed analysis.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Kolkata – Also Past Gold Price in Kolkata
Checking on the Gold Rate in Kolkata is always better when a graph is deployed. Therefore, we have a graph to show the Gold Rate in Kolkata from today, and also previous times. This way, the price fluctuation is easily noticed.
Gold Price in Kolkata – Past 6 Months Price
Graph is a good idea study the Gold Rate in Kolkata. However, if you need further help, we provide you the precise explanation of the past 6 months.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,260||₹ 5,400|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,510||₹ 5,650|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,175||₹ 5,444|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,142||₹ 5,412|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,041||₹ 5,311|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,511||₹ 5,651|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 5,012||₹ 5,282|
Let us now take you through the Gold Rate in Kolkata, where this section precisely features the data of the August month. There were major changes in price levels in the month, which you need to, know about. Hence, the table is constructed in order to lay out the same for you, briefly.
- We urge you to see the table, and the following explanation, which features the highest price level and the lowest price level of the metal and also the percentage price change.
- The change in the price level is the concern now, wherein we have done the calculations to obtain the change percentage. So, the change percentage was actually 9.96% and 6.99% eventually. This was an average kind of shift in the price levels noticed.
- On the other front, we have the information from across the entire month, wherein we can see the 2nd week of the month as the highest priced interval. This further declined, towards the end of the month.
- Well, we now must discuss the highest price level of both the category gold, i.e. Rs.5511 and Rs.5651.
- Similarly, the lowest price levels of the month were Rs.5012 and Rs.5282 eventually.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,796||₹ 4,923|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,787||₹ 4,917|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,835||₹ 4,992|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,935||₹ 5,075|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,250||₹ 5,380|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,250||₹ 5,380|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,725||₹ 4,855|
Taking you through the brief study of the Gold Rate in Kolkata, we have the information on how the gold prices have changed across the entire month. You urge you to consider the events which seriously shaped new price levels for the metal and make you likewise predictions.
- Refer to the table provided in this section to check out the price frequencies of each week. We also put together the highest and the lowest price levels.
- Here is the follow up on the change in the gold price, in the form of percentage which was commuted at 11.11% for 22 carat gold and 10.81% for 24 carat gold.
- This change was a pretty high variation noticed across the entire month, and this may support your study relating to the price changes in gold.
- Furthermore, the associated price high price level for 22 carat gold was Rs.5250 and for the 24 carat gold it was Rs.5380.
- We also have the lowest levels of the metal across the entire month and they resulted to be Rs.4725 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4855 for the 24 carat gold.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,581||₹ 4,731|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,561||₹ 4,711|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,681||₹ 4,810|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,738||₹ 4,867|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,767||₹ 4,894|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,774||₹ 4,903|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,560||₹ 4,709|
We now have the data of the Gold Rate in Kolkata for the month of June, the most recent month of our study. Check out how the prices of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold varied for the month.
- The data of the month, as provided in the table is from various essential timelines, precisely the first days of each week.
- Both categories gold were taken into account, one of which, i.e. 22 carat gold, had a change percentage of 4.69%, whereas 24 carat gold has 4.12% as 24 carat gold change percentage.
- Opening price was recorded at Rs.4581 and Rs.4731.
- The commuted percentage change was from the highest and the lowest price. The highest price of 22 carat gold was Rs.4774 and Rs.4903 for 24 carat gold.
- The lowest price of the month was Rs.4560 and Rs.4709.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,716|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,649|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,730|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,606||₹ 4,801|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,561||₹ 4,712|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,681||₹ 4,844|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,456||₹ 4,633|
Let us begin the discussion on the Gold Rates in Kolkata, beginning from the month May 2020. Using a table, we explained the Gold Rate in Kolkata per Gram, and you can use the same in the best possible way.
- Starting with the first month, we decided to know the price movement for the month through 5 days from 5 equal intervals of the month.
- We have brought the entire month’s performance for you, where the 22 carat gold has 5.05% and 24 carat gold has 4.55%.
- This shows there was no massive dip or surge in the price levels.
- We also have the highest and lowest rate of 22 carat gold, which is Rs.4,681 and Rs.4,456.
- The highest and lowest for the 24 carat gold is Rs.4,844 and Rs.4,633.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,064||₹ 4,266|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,125||₹ 4,393|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,197||₹ 4,473|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,123||₹ 4,405|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,505||₹ 4,706|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,801|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,064||₹ 4,266|
Continuing to the next month of our discussion regarding Gold Rate Movement in Kolkata, we have April 2020. This month’s Gold Rate in Kolkata per Gram price movement is shown in the table below.
- 5 days study, as shown in the table can be used to study the month trend in the easiest possible way.
- Now studying the performance of the metal for the month so April, it was 12.57% and 12.54%.
- The performance shows there was a significant amount of dip and surge for the month.
- As per the 22 carat rates, the month’s highest was Rs.4,575, whereas the lowest was Rs.4,064.
- 22 carat rates however were Rs.4,801 as the highest rate and Rs.4,266 as the lowest rate.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,099||₹ 4,304|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,368||₹ 4,586|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,253||₹ 4,461|
|22-03-2020||₹ 4,023||₹ 4,218|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,063||₹ 4,266|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,368||₹ 4,586|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,966||₹ 4,162|
Picking up the trends of the Gold Price Movement in Kolkata for the month of March, here is the next table. Make sure you keep track of the Gold Price in Kolkata per Gram for this month and clearly construct your strategies.
- 5 equal intervals from the month again are perfect to illustrate how the price has moved across the month.
- So, we have the performance for the month of March as well, which shows 10.14% and 10.19%.
- This is however a noticeable amount of surge in the price levels of the month.
- Taking into account the 22 carat gold rates, we have Rs.4,368 for the highest and Rs.3,966 for the lowest.
- 24 carat price levels were – Rs.4,586 for the highest and Rs.4,162 for the lowest.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,005||₹ 4,202|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,163|
|15-02-2020||₹ 4,016||₹ 4,214|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,163||₹ 4,365|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,171||₹ 4,378|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,227||₹ 4,438|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,163|
Featuring the next year’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kolkata, we have yet another table at your disposal. It has the major Gold Rate in Kolkata per gram price movement for you to study.
- February month study will as well be conducted through the 5 days of month’s prices.
- Figuring out the performance for the month, it was 6.63% and 6.61%.
- This is a small amount of variation that happened across the entire month.
- Referring the 24 carat gold prices, the highest rate was Rs.4,438 and the lowest rate was Rs.4,163.
- However, the 22 carat gold lowest price was Rs.3,964 and the highest was Rs.4,227.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,838||₹ 4,030|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,978||₹ 4,182|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,885||₹ 4,081|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,158|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,963||₹ 4,165|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,259|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,838||₹ 4,030|
Resuming the 22 Carat Gold Price in Kolkata study, we have the first month of the 2020 data. The collected study of the Gold Price in Kolkata for the month is featured in the table.
- You will find the price levels of the 5 days of the month here, just like you did for the rest of the 4 months.
- Performance analysis for the month is 5.58% and 5.68%.
- So, according to the performance a tiny surge of fall in the price level was mentioned.
- Price movement for 22 carat gold for the month was Rs.4,052 for highest and Rs.3,838 on the lowest.
- Similarly, the gold price movement of 24 carat gold for the month was Rs.4,259 as highest and Rs.4,030 on the lowest.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,768||₹ 3,956|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,725||₹ 3,906|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,707||₹ 3,887|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,750||₹ 3,940|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,034|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,035|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,704||₹ 3,887|
This section contains the Gold Rate in Kolkata data of the last month of the year 2019. This is the final month of our discussion, where you will see the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kolkata, alongside the 22 carat rate.
- 5 equal time levels of the month are the best way to study the 6th month as well.
- The metal’s performance for the last month of the year was 3.75% and 3.81%.
- Noticing the performance level, it wasn’t a significant fluctuation.
- Lowest rates for this month were Rs.3,704 for 22 carat gold and Rs.3,887 for 24 carat gold.
- Highest rates for this month were Rs.3,843 and Rs.4,035.
Gold Rate in Kolkata – Trend in 2020
Gold Rate Trend in Kolkata 2020 is moreover inclined towards the pandemic.
There have been number changes on account of COVID-19, where the government tries to save the economy.
While trade issues do exist with the neighboring countries, Today Gold Rate in Kolkata cannot be predicted.
Government has been setting up various policies and making changes to the interest rates, to provide relaxation.
This change has precisely led to an increase in the gold prices, which has surged as compared to the last year 2019.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Kolkata – Trend in 2019
Mentioning the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Kolkata we would rather say it was down the slope in comparison with 2020.
However, there were different set of events and this led to a major high and low for the year. You can refer to the graph to check out the Historical Gold Rate in Kolkata price fluctuation.
Major turn of events was when the stock market crashed, the shutdown of US government which took a toll on the currency and also some other trade deals.
What makes Gold Rates in Kolkata to increase?
Predicting the Gold Rate in Kolkata as on today, is rather difficult, as the prices move on account of various happenings.
Of all the bundle of factors which can increase the Gold Rate in Kolkata today per gram, we have catered the most common ones below:
- From the vast set of issues, inflation is a major cause for the rise in gold rates. This is the reason why investors invest in gold to create a hedge against inflation.
- Currency variations, or a set back from the international markets as well make the price rise.
- Market conditions shift can also lead to increase in gold prices.
- Also, if the demand of the metal rises, when the production is low, price levels surge. Especially since the mining of gold has proportionately become difficult, this will change the price levels drastically.
- RBI gold reserve fluctuation also impacts the surging gold prices.
What makes Gold Price in Kolkata to decrease?
Gold Price in Kolkata fluctuation is common and this happens on account of lot of events and happenings.
Events from domestic market and also from international markets can lead to the shift in Today Gold Price in Kolkata per gram, and here are some of the common events.
- If there is a shift in US dollars, on account of which INR value increase, gold prices eventually come down.
- Next, if there are any other changes in the finance industry, as issued by the government, the prices fall as well.
- Bear market is another reason which can lead to fall in gold prices.
- If the supply rate surpasses the present demand rate, this can lead to fall in gold prices as well.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Kolkata?
Yes, central bank policies have a major role to play in the Gold Rate in Kolkata. A remarkable shift in Gold Rate in Kolkata Today can arise on account of change in interest rates. A likely rise in interest rates makes other investment options favorable and gold less likely.
For example, with rise in rates, financial instruments will prove to provide higher returns to the investors. Hence, a rational investor will choose to go for an option which gives greater return.
Why Gold Price in Kolkata is different from other Cities?
Influences upon Gold Price in Kolkata or not limited to domestic and international market, but are rather local as well.
Manufacturer for instance you choose to buy from, has an impact on the price rates, even there are local jewellery organizations which have an impact on local markets.
Other factors which are responsible for variations in Gold Price in Kolkata 916 are hauling charges, the purchase quantity you make and also the import duty as levied by the government.
What is Gold Rate in Kolkata 916 Hallmark gold?
Stating the Gold Rate in Kolkata 916, it is similar to the 22 carat gold category. If you wonder what it signifies, it is referred to the amount of purity in 22 carat gold.
Precisely, there is 91.6 grams of gold in 100 grams of alloy and this makes it compatible for making jewellery.
So, watch out for the 22 carat gold prices in the similar way. Furthermore, the hallmark symbol is tagged to all such products which real the industry standards in every possible way.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Kolkata?
The last section for this article is related to the Tax on Gold Rate in Kolkata. Levied rate is 5%, which is taken on the making charge only.
The value of gold does not attract tax charge. It is also essential to specify the making charge of a gold product.
Although no specific charge can be generalized, you need to know that, making charge is different coming from different manufacturers.
One may choose to take a specified amount on all products while the other manufacturer can take up a percentage of gold value as making charge.
Gold Rate in Kolkata – Conclusion
On the end note, our intention for the article was to lay every other aspect of Gold Rate in Kolkata, for our esteemed readers.
We have put together every other detail of the gold rates, and price movements from different timelines, including Today Gold Rate in Kolkata.
Construct your idea of investment on account of the gathered information.
Most Read Articles