Here is a detailed overview of Trading Account.
Every salaried person earns a certain amount at the end of the month, but a businessman earns every day every single second. Trading Account is one such option for earning more than your salary.
Online Trading Account is opened to buy or sell stocks, bonds and other securities on the online market. Trading Account with different companies helps you to trade effortlessly in the stock market. It shows the gross profit or loss during a fiscal year.
Trading Account has three main components, the service given on the credit side or the service given on the debit side and the sales amount. This kind of account holds your money for your financial plans or targets.
Open Trading Account with your Favorite Broker
Basics of Trading Account
Trading Account is a third party interface which bridges the gap between the investor’s bank and the Demat accounts. This kind of account is used for purchasing shares or any other transactions in the online market. Shares purchased through this accounts are credited to the demat account, and the shares that are sold are taken from the demat account the amount is credited to the remitters bank account.
Trading Account Features
Trading Accounts have excellent features for selling or buying online via phones or tablets. Expert recommendations are also available in these accounts that allow the investor to get the best stocks in different sectors. These accounts give market updates all the time and the probable solutions to the crisis period as well.
It allows the user to increase their exposures in different shares by usage of the margin investing option. These accounts have a high-speed trading platform that allows the investor to deal with the stock in real time without any lag thus allowing the chance of maximum profit.
Trading accounts allow placing an order even after the closure of the market for the day. It has some special facilities for this kind of transactions. These accounts also have an expert team of analysts whose advice can be taken any time to invest properly in the market.
How to open an online trading account in India?
After getting a brief knowledge about the trading account let us focus how to open a trading account. There are some simple steps to follow before opening a trading account.
- Get registered with a stock exchange via a stockbroker.
- While choosing for the trading account, you need to check for few things. Before opening an account with a Stock broking company, check the services they offer and their pricing structure. Certain broking companies also offer discounts depending on the amount of trading.
- Enquire properly about the procedures to open an account. You can always contact the company representative to know about the features and their structure and services.
- For the application submission purpose, you need to have documents that establish your identity and the address in addition to the account opening form.
- The next step is the verification process after which the company provides you with the details of your trading account and the access to the stock market.
- You can link your trading accounts and demat accounts to avoid the verification process every time of your transaction.
Benefits of best Trading Account
- Single platform to access all the stocks in the country using only one trading account.
- The flexible process of accessing the trading account from any device.
- Trading accounts have smooth transaction facility in a secured trading platform.
- It also provides personalized support from executives to maximize profit from the market.
- It also helps to access from multiple media and allows trading during market hours as well as aftermarket hours.
Thus to conclude a trading account is very helpful to maximize your investment in a secure way.
Open Trading Account with your Favorite Broker
List of all Full-Service Brokers in India –
Angel Broking , Motilal Oswal , Kotak Securities , HDFC Securities , Sharekhan , India Infoline / IIFL , ICICI Direct , Edelweiss , Karvy , SBI Cap Securities , Geogit BNP Paribas , Anand Rathi , Religare Securities , Indiabulls Ventures , Just Trade , Ventura Securities , Aditya Birla Money , Axis Direct , SMC Global , GEPL Capital , IDBI Direct , GCL Securities , Arihant Capital , Mangal Keshav , MasterTrust , Networth Direct , Reliance Securities , Sushil Finance , LSE Securities
List of all Discount Brokers in India –
Zerodha , 5Paisa , Upstox / RKSV , Samco , SAS Online , Wisdom Capital , Trade Smart Online , Tradejini , Beeline Broking , Compositedge , RK Global , Achiievers Equities , Bonanza Portfolio , MDirect , TradingBells , EzWealth , Fyers , Fortune Trading , Prostocks , Tradeplus Online , Finvasia , Zeroshulk , Alice Blue Online
List of Stock Broking Franchise in India –
Angel Broking Franchise , Kotak Securities Franchise , ICICI Direct Franchise , Sharekhan Franchise , Motilal Oswal Franchise , IIFL Franchise / India Infoline Franchise , SMC Franchise , Nirmal Bang Franchise , Sushil Finance Franchise , Profitmart Franchise , IDBI Direct Franchise , Ventura Securities Franchise , Sykes & Ray Franchise , Ski Capital Franchise , Geojit Franchise , Edelweiss Franchise , Arihant Capital Franchise , Fyers Franchise , Narnolia Franchise , Anand Rathi Franchise , Choice Broking Franchise , Elite Wealth Franchise , Just Trade Franchise , Karvy Franchise , Swastika Investment Franchise , Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise , IFCI Franchise , Religare Securities Franchise
Important Blog Posts –
Top 10 Stock Brokers in India , Best Stock Broker in India , Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India , Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India , Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker in India , 10 Best Practices of Share Market Investment , Mutual Fund vs Real Estate Investment , Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India , Top 10 Discount Brokers in India , Best Demat Account in India