Elite Wealth Franchise is the best-known broking franchise available in the country. It has numerous franchise models across India. The company normally deals with financial services.
In this write-up, we will discuss Elite Wealth Sub Broker Program, its customer ratings, overview, offerings, business models, revenue share model, security deposit, infrastructure requirements, support, offers and more.
Elite Wealth Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Elite Wealth Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Elite Wealth Franchise
Elite Wealth sub-broker is a well-reputed and well-established stockbroking house.
It is a Wealth Advisory company that offers an extensive array of financial services namely, wealth advisory, portfolio management, wealth management and financial planning.
The broking house offers full brokerage services across the nation. It is established and inaugurated by Ravinder Prakash Seth in 1990. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi, Delhi.
Also, the sb code activation time for Elite Wealth franchise is approximately 35 days and similarly, its payout time is around 20 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Elite Wealth
Types of Elite Wealth Business Models
Elite Wealth is a greatly recognised stockbroking house available in India. It avails impressive and attractive business models for investors who want to make good financial welfare.
The business model availed by the broking house for its sub-brokers or authorised persons is described below in detail-
- Sub-broker business model
Elite Wealth Sub Broker or Elite Wealth Authorized Person
Elite Wealth is one of the top-notch stockbroking houses located in New Delhi. The company not only avail financial services and products to the clients. Also, it offers an amazing opportunity to the interested sub-brokers of handling the company’s licencing program.
The company has recently promoted its sub-broker business model through which sub-brokers can start doing their own business under the company’s brand name and all that will be called a monopoly business.
Benefits of Elite Wealth Authorized Person
The benefits associated with Elite Wealth sub-broker business model are listed below-
- Flexible revenue sharing is provided for huge satisfaction.
- Strong credibility.
- Nominal investment amount.
- Convenient account opening process.
Elite Wealth Partner Revenue Sharing or Elite Wealth Sub Broker Commission
Elite Wealth franchise is a highly renowned and reliable one in the stock market. It is good at providing business opportunities to the investors through its sub-broker business model. With the assistance of Elite Wealth franchise, investors can make good financial welfare.
Before starting up with the company, you must know about its revenue sharing model. Its revenue-sharing model is described below-
The Elite Wealth has customised an extremely flexible revenue sharing model for its investors. The revenue sharing is done as per the terms described below-
The company normally share revenue with all its sub-brokers according to the converted leads and security deposit. The revenue distributed among the authorised persons is between the range of around 50% to 75%.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Elite Wealth’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Start your Broking Business with Elite Wealth
Elite Wealth Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Elite Wealth is the renowned broking house levy security deposit for providing a licencing program of the company.
If you also want to become an authorized person of the company, submit the required security deposit amount to the company for registration. The security deposit to be charged would be between the range of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000.
If you want to have a good amount of revenue share then you might need to submit a high-security deposit. Most importantly, the security deposit you submit to the company is fully refundable. It is that once you plan to leave the company’s franchise model then the company will refund your security deposit.
Check this table below for better understanding of Elite Wealth Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.15,000 – Rs.30,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Elite Wealth Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
It is considered as the top-most and reliable stockbroking company available in India. It avails very flexible and impressive financial solutions for all the investors or sub-brokers. But if a sub-broker wants to gain the company’s licensing program, he must meet the entire infrastructure requirements of the company’s franchise model. The infrastructure requirements of the business model are provided below-
- Sub-brokers are required to arrange an office area or workplace of around 200 square feet in order to easily run the office systems.
- He must have employee strength of minimum 3 for better management.
- Research services are not mandatory.
- Flexible internet connection is needed to easily execute buying and selling of trades.
- Proper and smooth running trading terminals are required for easy trade execution.
- Telephone lines are also required to keep the communication between employees and clients easy.
The above-given infrastructure requirements are very easy to be fulfilled with minimal amount.
Elite Wealth Sub Broker Offers
Elite Wealth is leading and well-reputed broking house located in New Delhi. The company is good at availing the impressive opportunity of gaining the licencing program for the sub-brokers.
Apart from that, the broking house provides some attractive and impressive offers to boost up financial welfare with ease. The offers availed by the broking house are described below in detail-
- 10k initial deposit
- Flexible revenue sharing
The broking house does not have any type of constraints like- flat revenue sharing.
The offers can easily be availed by all Elite Wealth Authorized Person once they register with Elite Wealth.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Elite Wealth Franchise or Elite Wealth Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Elite Wealth, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Elite Wealth is the best stockbroking house for the sub-brokers. The company offers all kinds of benefits to raise financial welfare. So if you want to become a partner of the company, kindly fulfil the eligibility criteria-
- You require to be a citizen of India.
- Make sure, you have passed your 12th standard that too from a government known institution.
- If you want to become a sub-broker of the company then you must have experience in one of the fields including- mutual fund advisor, financial service providers, insurance agent, CA, CWA etc.
- After that, check if you can fulfil the entire infrastructure requirements before you apply for the licencing program.
- The applicant needs to be registered with SEBI in order to become a partner of the company.
How to become Elite Wealth Sub Broker or Authorized Person?
It is also best at availing business program or partnership program facility for the sub-brokers, so they can make good revenue share with flexibility and ease. If you want to become an authorised person then you just need to follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, the applicant need to visit the website and fill the registration form
- The registration form may consist of fields including- name, mobile no., city etc.
- Once you successfully fill up and submit the form, you will get a call from the company executive for the verification process.
- The company executive will verify your details and check for your interest regarding the company’s licencing program.
- In that particular meeting, you will be detailed with the company’s information and licencing program’s information. Once the meeting is successfully done then the relationship manager will ask you for your personal details.
- You need to provide your personal details to the company and it will successfully verify the entire details and send to SEBI.
- Account details are given.
- The entire registration process normally takes around 1 week to complete
Documents required to become Elite Wealth Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Canceled Cheque
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for a complete security deposit
- Passport-sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Elite Wealth?
Elite Wealth is one of the highly trustworthy and renowned stockbroking companies available in the market. The broking house avail all kinds of financial services for their customers or investors. With Elite Wealth, the brokers can make very attractive earnings. The benefits of Elite Wealth is described below-
- Minimal charges are levied by the company as a security deposit.
- Flexible revenue sharing is available for all types of authorised persons.
- They offer Effective trading and stock tips.
- Effective support services is availed for the convenience and satisfaction of clients.
Elite Wealth Franchise Conclusion
Elite Wealth Franchise or Elite Wealth Sub Broker program is known for its quick SB code delivery & great service to their clients.
They have decent revenue sharing & good initial investment requirement. Hence, they are a very good company to associate with.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Elite Wealth
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|