Geojit Franchise is a well known broking franchise business head-quartered in Mumbai. Lets have a detailed discussion on Geojit Franchise Review & in-depth understanding of Geojit Sub Broker offerings, Geojit Franchise Revenue Sharing Models & other features of Geojit Partner Program.
Geojit Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
About Geojit Franchise
Geojit is a retail financial company and has 30 years of experience in capital market. Thus, they had been through tough times of bear market and also survived the destructive phase. About 9,00,000 clients as of now and 34900 crore of asset under them for management.
It is now present in 19 states and 2 Union Territories in India. Backed by strong shareholders like BNP Paribas, Mr. Jhunjhunwala and many more. They have with time learned the art and craft of capital market.
They provide sub broker with multi-channel services like, internet, mails, phone calls, etc. wide network and brand name makes them the right choice for sub-broker.
For trading they have their own inbuilt application. The researchers and the users found their trading application to be very handy. Geojit have regional area and there they provide training pertaining to trading, client handling, company’s ethics and so on.
They have their own marketing team thus getting client through them is something one should not be expecting. Research and advisory is free of cost to sub-brokers.
Types of Geojit Sub Brokership
Anyone can become a sub-broker or business partner. They provide the following types of franchisee:
- Sub Broker or Associate Partner
Start your Broking Business with Geojit Franchise
Geojit Sub Broker Revenue Sharing, Initial Investment & Fees
Lets have a in-depth understanding of Geojit Franchise Revenue Sharing Model & their Initial investment requirements.
Geojit Partner Revenue Sharing & Fees
Revenue sharing ratio is 60:40 initially, that means the sub broker keeps 60 percentage of the brokerage generated and Geojit keeps 40 percentage of the brokerage generated. This revenue sharing can be increased with time and that depends on effort, entrepreneur quality and client base.
If a franchisee is able generate brokerage up to 2 Lakhs per month, then its share would be 60% of brokerage. If a sub broker can generate revenue from 2 to 5 Lakhs, then his/her share can be upto 70%. Again, if a partner generates more than 5 Lakhs of brokerage per month, he/she can share upto 80-85% also.
In Remisier, the revenue sharing ratio is 25:75, i.e. a remisier gets only 25% of the total brokerage generated per month.
Geojit Partner Initial Investment
To initiate the franchise business, a sub broker can initially deposit Rs 50,000. Later, they need to do a total deposit of Rs 1.5 Lakhs as security amount. Geojit is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCX and also registered under SEBI. They charge an amount of Rs 2609 (non-refundable) for registration (BSE/NSE). For all the 6 segments, they charge a total of Rs 14160 (non-refundable) for trading. The Franchise owner need to bear the expenses of running the office, phone & electric bills and internet. They also have to invest for a pair of computers, call recording machine, UPS, scanner & printer.
The management may help with monetary and marketing collateral’s and also bear 50 percent of the cost, if they can generate good brokerage from the organized events.
Geojit Sub Broker Offers
A Sub broker can do online fund transfer through payment gateways from multiple bank. Geojit has business to business agreement or tie-up with several banks to open integrated 3-in-1 accounts. The listed banks are South Indian Bank, Corporation Bank & Federal Bank. It offers to trade online into the following segments:
- Mutual Funds
- Currency Futures
- Portfolio Management Service
- Financial Planning
Geojit Sub Broker Support / Training
- All the fundamental supports and trainings will be provided by the company’s franchise relationship managers assigned during complete training sessions. The business will help with marketing and branding strategies for better client acquisition and brokerage generation.
- During the training, the sub broker and their employees will be taught about the trading platforms, trading software, online cash management, business process and business ethics. They have their own inbuilt software and CRM, which is very advance and same time very handy to use for trading and analysis.
- The company provides support on technical and fundamental training about the procedure and protocol for the financial business.
- In support, they can help with through Back-office support and Emergency Dealing Room if a sub broker face transaction decline or any issues. This team are available for quickly solving the problem.
- If a Franchisee wants to do any event in their city, then the management sometimes provide with monetary help and other support for such activity. They will provide the materials like Visiting cards, posters, leaflet, banners, flex, etc.
Why Partner with Geojit?
- The company is backed-up by giant shareholders.
- Three decades old in Indian capital market
- Wide range of products are available for trading and investment
- Attractive brokerage plans and wide range fund options
- Great trading platform and multichannel services
- Good network across India and overseas
How to become partner with Geojit?
The documents needed are
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar card and address proof
- Educational certificate (minimum one should be 12th pass), and 21 years of age.
- Cancelled Cheque
- 2 photos
- Rent agreement of office space.
Follow the company’s process and procedure to get the franchise registration done in time. The registration process generally takes 15 days’ time, then an individual receives the Franchise code to start their own business. After this, the company will help with the office setup and other marketing and branding materials.
Start your Broking Business with Geojit Franchise
List of all Stock Broking Franchise in India –
Angel Broking Franchise , Kotak Securities Franchise , ICICI Direct Franchise , Sharekhan Franchise , Motilal Oswal Franchise , IIFL Franchise / India Infoline Franchise , SMC Franchise , Nirmal Bang Franchise , Sushil Finance Franchise , Profitmart Franchise
Important Blog Posts –
Top 10 Stock Brokers in India , Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India , Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India , Best Demat Account in India , Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker in India , 10 Best Practices of Share Market Investment , Mutual Fund vs Real Estate Investment
List of all Discount Brokers in India –
Zerodha , 5Paisa , Upstox / RKSV , Samco , SAS Online , Wisdom Capital , Trade Smart Online , Tradejini , Beeline Broking , Compositedge , RK Global , Achiievers Equities , Bonanza Portfolio , MDirect , TradingBells , EzWealth