Aditya Birla Money is one of the leading Full Service broker in India. Lets have a detailed Aditya Birla Money Review along with in-depth discussion on Aditya Birla Money Demat Account, Brokerage Charges & other features of the broking house.
Aditya Birla Money Customer Ratings & Review
|Aditya Birla Money Review & Ratings|
|Research & Advisory||6.0/10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||6.5/10|
|Products & Services||5.9/10|
About Aditya Birla Money
Aditya Birla Money Ltd (Aditya Birla Money) formerly known as Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investments was incorporated in 2000. In 2009, the company become part of Aditya Birla Money Group and diversified their operations into broking business.
Aditay Birla Money Ltd deals in equity and derivatives market through BSE and NSE and trades into currency market through MCX-SX. Company also provides commodity trading on MCX and NCDEX through its subsidiary company, Aditya Birla Commodities Broking Ltd. Aditya Birla Money has its own DP service and registered as a DP with NSDL and CDSL which is rare among discount brokers.
The other services of the company include mutual funds, life insurance and general insurance products, property services, fixed deposits etc. Services of the company include fundamental report, technical report, derivative report, and commodity report and portfolio analysis by experts among others.
The company also offers distribution of structured products, mutual funds, company deposits, alternate investments, property service and wealth management service catering to HNI customers through Aditya Birla Money Mart Ltd.
They have provided request a call back feature which gives you a feel that they care for us, toll free number and few email id’s but lacking behind with online support, online query resolution. They don’t want to disclose their brokerage plans and helps those with deep pocket.
Get a Call Back from Aditya Birla Money
Aditya Birla Money Products & Services
Find the list of products & services offered
Aditya Birla Money Products
- Mutual Fund
- Fixed Deposit
Aditya Birla Money Services
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
- 2-in-1 Account
- Advisory Services
- Research Reports
- Property Services
- Alternate Innvestments
Aditya Birla Money Brokerage Charges & Fees
Aditya Birla Money Brokerage plan is quite simple and competitive. The broker charges 0.30% for trading in equity cash, 0.03% for trading in Intraday and Future which is slightly on higher sides. Option trading can be done at Rs 50 per lot which we find quite competitive.
For Intraday Trading and future traders, the brokerage rate of .03% is very competitive that cannot be overlooked. It’s the lowest in the full service Broker Industry.
To avail all this benefits, you should have Demat account with ABML along with trading account. Currency Option and Future trading rates are between Rs 10-15 according to contracts.
- Trading Account Opening Charges – Rs 750
- Demat Account Opening Charges -Zero
- Trading AMC – Nil
- Demat AMC – Nil
Minimum Brokerage: Aditya Birla Money charges a minimum of Rs 20 per Contract or 1 paisa per share whichever is higher subject to a max. of 2.5% per share. The Broker serves their clients personally as they have sub-brokers office available across the country. They don’t want to disclose their brokerage online, they want to serve each customer as different as per their financial reach as well as their brokerage is negotiable. Calling or personally visiting them may help here.
- Tele. Nos. 1-800-300-299999
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: Adityabirlamoney.com
Aditya Birla Money Brokerage Charges – I-Decide
|Equity Options||Rs 50 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 20 per lot|
Check out Aditya Birla Money Brokerage Calculator to calculate brokerage, transaction charges & other charges for every type of investment.
Get detailed information on Aditya Birla Money brokerage charges & offers
How to Open Aditya Birla Money Demat Account?
For online trading with Aditya Birla Money, investor has to open 2-in-1 account (Trading and Demat). Following are the ways to open an account with Aditya Birla Money:
- Fill an online Application Form: Fill the Contact Form
- Website: http:Adityabirlamoney.com
- Contact Phone Number/helpline: 1800 300 29999
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Registered Office: Aditya Birla Money, Indian Rayon Compound, Veraval, Gujarat – 362266
- Corporate Office: Aditya Birla Money, Ali Centre, No. 53, Greams Road, Chennai – 600006
Why Open Aditya Birla Money Demat Account?
Here are the reasons of opening a demat account with aditya birla money
- Investment and trading advisory services based on technical, fundamental and market research.
- All investment options – Equities, IPO, Mutual Funds, ETFs, F&O, Currencies & Commodities.
- 800 + Branches spread pan India
- Free Call & Trade service
- Integrated Trading, Back-office & DP platform
Aditya Birla Money Trading Platforms Review
ABM offers terminal based, web based and mobile app based trading to its customers. Other than trading platform ABM is providing a Portfolio Tracker and online analytical for better decision making.
ABM Desktop based Trading Platform: ABM OMNESYS Nest Trader Review
Aditya Birla Money uses OMNESYS NEST Trader as their primary desktop trading terminal.
Key feature of NEST trading platform are as follows:
- Real-time market data and live price quotes of NSE, BSE, CDS, MCX and NCDEX
- Live Alert – Receive livestock recommendations on your trading screen as pop-up alerts
- Advanced Charting – it shows you a 21-day intraday charts, historical charts and over 50 indicators.
- Market Movers – This will show you Value leaders, Volume Leaders, Top Gainers and Losers of stock.
- Option Chain – Is the easiest form of presentation as the clients can understand the price behavior and they can compare between call options and can also put options of similar strike and different strikes in a single window.
- Market Monitor – Portrays 52 week high/low, Day’s high & day’s low, Upper and Lower Circuit breakers
- Online fund transfer (pay-in & pay-out facility)
- One can access all account related information like Statement of Accounts, Portfolio Tracker, Capital Gains, DP Holdings and back office Report
- And many more like
- Basket Order Placement
- Exercise Window
- Heat Mapping
- VWAP Calculator
- TOP N Calculator
- Trade Modify/Cancel
- Options Calculator
- Hourly Statistics
Aditya Birla Money Web based trading Platform: ABM Web Trade i.e. ABM Classic Review
Aditya birla money Web Trade – “ABM Classic” is a power-packed online trading platform, which provides you with Live streaming quotes (Sensex movements) and research calls, and integrated fund transfer system along with multiple watch list facility.
Key feature of ABM classic:
- Single login for Trading, Back-office & DP
- Integrated Market Watch (A single platform for multiple exchanges BSE – Cash, and NSE – Cash & F&O, Commodity & Currency & MFSS)
- Live streaming quotes, Predefined Market watch
- Various order types– Normal, Basket, spread, Cover Order & After-market Orders
- Integrated real time Portfolio Tracker
- Hot functional keys similar to Brokers Terminal
- Easy order entry for Equities and Derivatives
- Simplified tracking of Orders, Trades and Positions
- Online fund transfer facility from around 11 banks
- Ability to set and receive alerts via E-Mail
- Viewing of real-time positions, limits and holdings
- Stock Market News and recommendations on the market watch screen
- Comprehensive research reports
- Completely customizable streaming Market Watch
- Single-click 360 stock information
- Tools & Calculators
Aditya Birla Money Mobile App based Trading Platform: ABM Invest Pro Review
Aditya Birla Money Mobile Invest pro – It is a premium trading application and its key features are as follows:
- Convenience of Voice & Touch – Avail the added convenience of voice activated company search and quote search functionality
- Real-time Stock Quotes – streaming price quotes broadcast updates by the tick at Real time, with detailed information including ‘Market Best Picture’ for any company scrip.
- Instant Buy/Sell – Never miss a trading opportunity, trade instantly on equity and derivatives of NSE & BSE
- Alerts – Set and receive price & trade alerts and tap opportunities any time anywhere
- Positions & Portfolio tracker – Monitor open positions and track of your investment portfolio with the built in linkages to your trade / order book with modify & cancel options, Positions & Holdings portfolio
- Premium Research – Get access to premium segmented research and advisory corner through Trade tracker & Calls chamber, ranging from Intraday, BTST, Momentum calls to fundamental picks and Future & Options strategies. Buy /Sell stocks at a single click
- Account Summary – Account information module to view your personal information, communication details, bank, DP and exchanges enabled to trade
ABM Portfolio Tracker platform
Aditya Birla Money Portfolio Tracker – Its one stop shop for your entire portfolio and below given key features:
- Live tracking of portfolio performance
- Buy and sell feature built-in with the module
- Profit & loss, dividend report
- transaction update and gain/loss report real time
- Tax returns report
- Holding view option with average cost for decision making
- Single login with ABM classic
ABM Trade Metri(s)ks Analytics Platform
ABM Trade Metri(s)ks – It is among the best tool for analysis and making better trading decision. The generated reports benchmark the trading parameters against the best practices in industry and helps you make better decisions for trading.
The key features are:
- Success Ratio – Gives an analysis of profit trades or loss trades for a selected period.
- Average P&L per Trade – Calculates Average P&L of trades by dividing the total trading P/L generated by the number of P/L trades.
- Profit to Loss Ratio -Provides the result of average profits per trade against average losses per trade.
- Avg. Trades per Margin applied that gives an understanding into the trade margin utilization.
- Average Exposure Ratio – Shows the exposure/position against the margin available for the respective trade.
- Detailed insight of your trading patterns, Better trading analysis and More scientific trading.
Aditya Birla Money Advantages / Disadvantages:
Aditya Birla Money is a huge share brokerage Industry with over 800+ branches and partners network, powerful online trading tools, Research based investment advice, portfolio manager and multiple investment options. ABM is best suited for newbies in the market who can get help from its branches in your neighborhood but only at the cost of paying high brokerage. The challenge ABM and all other full service brokers are facing with emerge of new discount brokers in market is inevitable and has to compete hard to stay in business.
- More than 800+ branches
- Award Winning Research
- Robust online platform and Mobile trade
- Fund transfer facility from more than 11 banks
- Highly skilled dedicated advisory
- Minimum brokerage charges
- Inconsistent eMail/Online Support
- Hidden charges and catches in Brokerage plans
- No brokerage plans available onsite
Check Detailed Review of Best Full Service Brokers:
|Ventura Securities||Marwadi Group||Aditya Birla Money||Motilal Oswal||Edelweiss||Karvy|
Check Brokerage Calculator for Other Brokers:
|ICICI Direct Brokerage Calculator||Kotak Securities Brokerage Calculator||SBI Securities Brokerage Calculator|
|Karvy Brokerage Calculator||Edelweiss Brokerage Calculator||Anand Rathi Brokerage Calculator|
Open a Demat Account with Aditya Birla Money
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Top Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|