RK Global comes under the category of Super Discount Broker. Lets have a detailed understanding of RK Global Demat Account, RK Global Brokerage Charges & their full fledged Review.
RK Global Customer Ratings & Review
About RK Global
R K Global Group of Companies with its presence since 1995. It has diversified business in the areas of Equities, Derivatives, Commodities, Currency, Depository, IPO Distribution, Mutual Fund Distribution and Consultancy with no area of trading untouched. They entered in the retail broking business in 2004 under the name R K Global Shares and Securities Ltd. RKG is a membership in NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, MCX-SX, NSEL& NSDL to provide complete access to almost all the available trading and investing service.
RK Global offers its services in over 150 cities and 24 States across India. With clear vision of Trust, Transparency & Utmost Client Satisfaction, RK Global provides e-Trading, DP, IPO & MF, NRI and Research Service to its client.
R K GLOBAL offers India Trades @ 999 in NSE and BSE Capital Market and Super 9 in NSE and BSE Capital and F&O segment.
One of the best ever observed, RKG is providing 24×7 customer service support through their dedicated help desk which is really unmatchable. Research, trading tips, trading call, technical and derivatives reports, market news to its clients either in the form of a written market commentary or research report sent in e-mail, fax form, SMS or through postal or courier service are few number of services for its clients. They also have online fund transfer facility from more than 25 banks thus, attracting diverse bank account holder.
But, one problem is that RK Global is charging for software maintenance by use of segment. Although, most of the online discount brokers are providing these tools free of cost to its customers.
RK Global Products & Services
Here are the list of products are services offered:
RK Global Products
- Mutual Fund
RK Global Services
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
- Depository Services
- NRI Services
RK Global Brokerage Charges & Fees
RKGLOBAL has diversified Brokerage plans:
India Trades @999/per month for unlimited trade in Cash Market segment.
Super 9 – Flat brokerage of Rs 9 per executed order, 6x against available margin.
Commodity Trading in MCX and NCDEX for just Rs 9/lot.
This flat-rate commission structure is least expensive than other neighbor discount brokers like Zerodha, RKSV, Trade Smart Online and equivalent to SASOnline.
Currency Trading in MCX-SX/NSE-CD is available only for Rs. 0.99 per lot. Unbelievable but true.
RK Global Demat Account Opening Charges
RK Global charges Rs.200 for Demat account opening. First year AMC is free which is otherwise 250 Rs per year.
Their software maintenance charges are levied:
- Software Maintenance Charge (Web): Rs 99/month/segment
- Software Maintenance Charge (Diet ODIN): Rs 299/month/segment
- Intraday Exposure: 6 times against available margin
- Delivery Exposure: twice against Cash margin
- DP Charges (Outgoing) Rs. 15/- per script
Trading in more than one segment is available as well. You may have to pay Rs 499 for 2 segments and Rs 599 for 3 segments and so on. It looks like a deal that broker wants to offer to its clients so that you cant say NO to RKGlobal.
Call and Trade facility is available for extra pay on per executed order basis. Physical copies of contract note are charged at Rs. 30/- per contract which can be said as more of green initiative rather than charges.
RK Global Trading Brokerages
- RKGlobal Rs.9 Plan
- Equity (Delivery) Based Trades: Rs 9/executed order
- Equity (Intraday) Trades: Rs 9/per executed order
- Future: Rs 9 /per executed order
- Options: Rs 9/ per executed order
- Currency Futures and Options: .99 Rs per lot in MCX-SX/NSE-CD
- Commodity Futures: 9 Rs/executed order
RKGlobal Monthly/Yearly/Ultimate plan
Rs.999 monthly plan: Fixed 999 Rs/ month for trades across NSE/BSE case segment.
RK Global Demat Account Charges
- Trading Account Opening Charges (Only once): 300 Rs
- Demat account Opening Charges (Only once): 200 Rs
- Annual maintenance charges (AMC): NIL
- Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): 250 Rs (free for 1st year, thereafter free).
RK Global Other Charges
- Software charges by segment
- Equity Cash Trading – 6 times against available margin.
- Delivery Exposure – twice of Cash margin.
- Equity Derivatives Trading – As prescribed by NSE/BSE or 15% whichever is higher which looks quite transparent.
- Commodity Trading – As prescribed by MCX.
RK Global Brokerage Charges – Super 9
|Brokerage Plan||Super 9|
|Equity Delivery||Rs 9|
|Equity Intraday||Rs 9|
|Equity Futures||Rs 9 Per Lot|
|Equity Options||Rs 9 Per Lot|
|Currency Futures||Rs 0.99 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 0.99 per lot|
|Commodity||Rs.9 per lot|
How to Open RK Global Demat Account?
For online trading with RK Global, investor has to open 2-in-1 account.
Following are the ways to open an account with RK Global:
- Fill an online application form – Fill the Contact Form
- RkG team will connect with you.
- Website: Rkglobal.net/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registered Office: 61, 6th Floor, Mittal Chambers, 228 Nirman Point, Mumbai-400021
Why Open a RK Global Demat Account?
- 9 Rs Per Trade Plan/999 Rs Monthly Plan.
- Own DP Service.
- Provide service for IPO & Mutual Funds as well.
- Wide range of Investment product available.
- 24×7 Customer Support.
RK Global Trading Platforms
RKG has all types of trading platforms. Desktop, Web & Mobile App
RK Global Desktop based Trading Terminal: RKG Diet Odin Review
A client can trade with R K Global using their Trading Terminal called RKG Diet ODIN. It is 10X setup high speed software. It has amazing features like live streaming quotes, continuous as well as historical charts loaded with 63 technical indicators.
RK Global Web based Trading Platform: RK Net.Net Review
RKG Net.Net is a trading website for fast, easy and accessible online trading with exactly same features as their trading terminal has.
RK Global Mobile App based Trading Platform: RKG Mobile Trading Review
There is one more app from NSE NOW named – “RKG mobile Trading”. It can be downloaded on your smartphones with Android 2.2 or above, Blackberry OS, iOS 4 or above for trading in NSE Cash, F&O and Currency.
iWin Mobile Trading Platform Review
Diet ODIN-based application iWIN can be downloaded on mobile for trading along NSE, BSE, MCX and MCX-SX Segments.
RK Global Advantages / Disadvantages:
Like all brokers, there is room for improvement for R K Global too. Despite R K Global’s shortcomings with charging for trading tools and lacking in training and education, the broker is fantastic for option and discount trading and with time should only become a better all-around broker.
- Good long term research reports- Both Technical & fundamental.
- Reasonable brokerage.
- Fees charged for their software usage.
- Available version of demos is not supported on Windows latest version as we notice it.
- No brokerage calculator and referral for its clients as presented my many brokers.