Ventura Securities Review, Brokerage Charges, Demat A/C, Platforms & more
Ventura Securities has a glorious journey of 25 years till now from its inception in the year 1994.
The company has always valued its customer and taken care of their needs and requirements and invested in upgrading themselves for the betterment of the business and the clients and the customers.
This article is a Ventura Securities brokerage review where you can find the details like the products and the services provides by the company to the customers and the clients.
The article will also analyze and provide details about the different brokerage charges and the plans the company have for its customers.
The review is all in all detailed analysis of the company where you can find all relevant and important aspects of the company ranging from its trading platforms to the Demat account opening procedure.
Ventura Securities Customer Ratings & Review
About Ventura Securities
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
In the year 1994, Ventura Securities was founded by Mr. Sajid Malik as a full-service brokerage house in the city of Mumbai.
The company was primarily established as a stockbroker which went on to explore the other verticals of finance and introduced many other financial products. Ventura Securities is a company in the public domain enlisted in the NSE and BSE and have its membership in various organization.
The company offers various products which range from equities to mutual funds and many others. It provides different financial services apart from regular broking services. It has an array of investors from other countries apart from its domestic clients and customers.
The firm is under the directorship of Sajid Malik who is the co-promoter of the company as well. The CEO of the company is Hemant Mahethia who is also the director and co-promoter of the company. He played a pivotal role in developing the company’s in-house trading software which will discuss in the later sections. The other two directors are Ganapathy Vishwanathan and Juzer Gabajiwala.
The firm is dedicated in its research and advisory services for providing the best opportunities to the clients and thus employs the best brains in the country. You can find all kind of investment solution under one roof with Ventura Securities.
Get a Call Back from Ventura Securities. Fill up this Form.
Ventura Securities Brokerage Charges
|Brokerage Charge & Fees|
|Equity Options||Rs 50 per lot|
|Currency Futures||Rs 10 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 10 per lot|
|Commodity||0.15% / Rs 50 per lot|
|Flat Monthly Fees, if any||Rs 3,500 per year|
|Minimum Brokerage||As per Transaction|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Brokerage Calculator||Ventura Securities Brokerage Calculator|
The Ventura Securities brokerage charges are dependent on the amount of ‘Access Charges’ you opt for. There are different amounts which you can pay and the range is from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 72000. This is a charge for using their trading terminal which will be discussed in the later section.
The brokerage charges for Equity delivery segment ranges within 0.20%. For the intraday segment, and equity futures is 0.03% and currency futures, and options is Rs 10 per lot, commodities, the charges vary within 0.15% / Rs 50 per lot. The charges for the equity options trading segment varies within Rs 50 per lot.
In the beginning of the year or when you are opening the account, you have to pay an access charge which is completely refundable provided you generate a specific amount of brokerage within the validity of that access charge. The validity is normally of one year and in some cases (plans) it is for 6 months.
Supposedly, when you open the account you choose Rs. 2000 plan so for the next one year, you have to pay brokerage at 0.35% for the equity delivery and 0.04% for the cash and commodities, intraday and futures segment trading. If you generate Rs. 2000 from the brokerage within one year, you can claim the refund of Rs. 2000 which you paid as Access charges. This way you can reduce your brokerage charges to a great extent.
Compare Stock Brokers
Find brokerage charges of other Full Service Brokers
|Sharekhan||Edelweiss||Indiabulls Ventures||Kotak Securities|
|Angel Broking||HDFC Securities||India Indoline / IIFL||Motilal Oswal|
|Axis Direct||ICICI Direct||Karvy||Upstox|
Ventura Securities Charges
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (₹5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 30 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 50 per request|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 50|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||NIL|
The other charges of the Ventura Securities include the transaction charges which is levied at 0.00380% on the total turnover. The other mandatory charges are the stamp duty which is levied as per the state’s stamp duty charges which are prevailing.
The GST is charged on the amount which is derived after adding the brokerage and the transaction charges of trade. The GST percentage is 18% on this amount. The other two mandatory charges are STT and SEBI charges levied on the total turnover at 0.0126% and 0.00005% respectively.
Ventura Securities Demat Account Opening Fees
|Trading Charges [One Time]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0 (Lifetime Free)|
|Offline to Online||No|
Ventura Securities is associated with CDSL and NSDL which are the depository sources of the firm. The Ventura Securities Demat account opening charges are nil. There is no onetime fee for opening the trading and the Demat account with this firm.
The company does not even charge an annual maintenance fee from the customers for maintaining the Demat and the Trading account.
Account type which is offered by the company is a two-in-one account which means it offers Demat and trading account together. The margin money requirement is Rs. 1000 as the minimum margin that you have to keep with the company.
Ventura Securities Offers
|Free Demat Account||Yes|
|Free Trading Account||Yes|
|Discount on Brokerage||Yes|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||Yes|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
The Ventura Securities offers are quite lucrative for the investors and these offers help the customers to make more profit. The important offers include –
- Free Demat and Trading account. There are no charges which you have to pay for opening the account with Ventura Securities.
- no annual maintenance fee that you have to pay for maintaining the account on a yearly You can run the account as long as you want.
- There are several discounts offers available on the brokerage of the company which you can avail.
- The brokerage plan is quite flexible and has room for tailoring according to the need of the customers. For instance, if the customer wants to pay the lowest brokerage rates, he has to opt for the plan with maximum Access charges.
- There are also referral offers which helps the customers earn a few extra bucks by referring the company to other prospective investors and who invests with this company.
Find Offers from other Broking Houses
|SBI Smart||Aditya Birla Money||Asit C Mehta Investment||Bonanza Portfolio|
|Narnolia Securities||Alice Blue Online||Astha Trade||Choice Broking|
|Zerodha||Anand Rathi||BMA Wealth Creators||Geojit Finance|
How to open Demat Account with Ventura Securities?
Ventura Securities Demat Account opening process is quite simple and it can be done in two different ways. You can either visit the branch of this broker in your city or you can do it through a sub-broker of the company or you can easily do it online.
Offline Account Opening Process
For the manual process, you can either go the branch or visit a sub-brokers office. There you need to –
- Provide all the details in the application form for the Demat account opening. Make sure you provide all the details correctly.
- Then you will be asked for the KYC documents like PAN, AADHAAR which are two most important document at present. You also have to submit a copy of your bank account statement and address proof and Voter ID and similar documents if any.
- Then all the documents will be manually verified by the executives of the company and then once everything gets approved, you will receive your login details of the account.
- You have options for a plan as well and deposit the access charges according to the plan you opt for.
- Then you can start trading logging into your trading account.
Online Account Opening Process
For opening the Demat account online, no need to visit any branch or sub-broker’s office, you can do it from the comfort of your home. The process includes –
- Filling the Demat account opening form by clicking on the “Open Demat Account” button below. Submit the form by clicking on the submit button once you fill it entirely.
- Then you have to upload the documents mentioned above. Here you have to upload the scanned copies of the documents on the site with the application form.
- The documents will be verified at the company’s end.
- Once your documents are verified your login credentials will be mailed to you and you can use them to log in and start trading.
Get a Call Back from Ventura Securities
Why Open Ventura Securities Trading Account?
There are ample reasons to open Ventura Securities Demat Account and the crucial ones are –
- Constantly growing and innovating: The best benefit that the clients get is through the firm’s constant upgrading methodology. They keep an eye on the market and update themselves by upgrading and introducing new and innovative products and services and bettering the ones which are already there.
- Advanced technology: Trading is now completely based on technology and thus like a big broker house in the country, the firm knows the importance of the same and implement it as well. It keeps on bringing new features to its platform, websites, and services as well. The trading platforms are upgraded continuously to provide the best of the features and opportunities to the clients.
- Experienced Research and advisory team: In trading, it is important to act quickly without losing track. Ventura Securities team members follow this approach only. They understand the market, research and analyze and then implement the same to reap the best benefits from the market. They are well equipped with the research tools and techniques to bring the best opportunities in trading in front of the client.
- Value customers and relationships: It is one of the innate quality of this firm that it takes every partnership and relationship with the clients and customers very seriously and do everything possible to satisfy their requirements. They provide the best marketing strategies to the business partners and advise the best stocks to the clients and maintain great relations with each and every one of them. This can be referred to as the USP of the company.
- Wide range of services and products: It is not only restricting its services to the stockbroking, but it also provides wealth management, and other financial services as well. It has a wide range of products ranging from the stock and commodities to the mutual funds and others.
- Broad clientele: It has a variety of clients from different parts of the country and even from other countries. It has plans for the NRIs and the foreign investors and also of the PIOs which stand for the Person of Indian Origin.
- Easy Fund transfer: Though the company does not provide its own banking solutions it has an association with all major public and private sector banks in the country and abroad. This makes the fund transferring process very smooth and easy for the clients.
Ventura Securities Products & Services
List of products & services provided to its clients
Ventura Securities Products:
The list of Ventura Securities products includes various financial instruments and segments which the company lets its customers trade in and invest in.
The customers can trade equities of different companies in the country which are enlisted on the stock market which Ventura Securities is a member of. Then it has commodities trading facilities, currencies you can trade, Futures and Options are obviously on the list and also mutual funds.
You can buy mutual fund units using your Demat account to store the units. This is beneficial for passive investors who do not want to directly invest in the share market. Mutual funds include both lump sum and SIP investment plans.
Ventura Securities Services:
|3 in 1 Acount||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 5x|
The Ventura Securities services which are provided are inclusive of Demat services and trading facilities on a variety of trading platform.
The firm deliberately provides stock recommendations to the clients and the customers. There is intraday facilities available and IPO services as well.
The firm let the investors invest in the new companies in the market who are entering the stock market by issuing shares.
Ventura Securities also provides portfolio management services or wealth management services.
Ventura Securities Research, Advisory & Stock Tips
|Research & Advisory|
|Company Stock Review||Yes|
|Free Stock Tips||No|
|Daily Market Review||No|
The research reports provided by the Ventura Securities research team are fundamental reports, research reports of various companies and stocks and other financial assets, about their market value, market position, fair value, future predictions, etc.
The company reports are also inclusive in the research services of the company. The research team also dedicates itself towards making company stock reviews.
For the IPO services, the research team prudently works towards making the financial projection of the IPO offering companies and about the opportunities in those IPOs. Apart from all these, there are monthly and weekly and even daily market reports shared with the clients and the customers.
The firm also provides offline advisory services to the customers and allots Relationship managers to the clients who ask for the same.
Ventura Securities Exposure or Leverage
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 5x|
|Margin Calculator||Ventura Securities Margin Calculator|
The minimum Ventura Securities leverage level is 5 times of the amount you have and this limit is for the segments – currency options and currency futures and also commodities.
For equity futures, the exposure level is up to 1 times whereas for the equity delivery and equity options it is 1 times at the maximum. The maximum exposure is provided for the equity intraday segment which is up to 5 times.
Check Margin or Exposure of other stock brokers
|IDBI Direct||KIFS Trade Capital||Nirmal Bang||Prabhudas Lilladher|
|Jhaveri Securities||Mastertrust Capital||Groww||Profitmart|
|JM Financial||Monarch Networth Capital||Paytm Money||Reliance Securities|
Ventura Securities Trading Platforms
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Mobile Site Platform||No|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Real time Updates||Yes|
|Online MF Buy||Yes|
|Multi Account Management||Yes|
Ventura Securities trading platforms are mostly built in-house and they are way better than the ones readily available in the market.
These platforms are customized ones with arrays of features and facilities and with a high level of technological advancements. There are three kinds of platforms available from the stockbroker which are for desktop, web and mobile phones.
Ventura Securities Trading Terminal – Ventura Pointer
This is the trading terminal of the Ventura Securities which is downloadable in the desktop or laptop. It is a software developed in-house in the firm by the eminent experts. The features of this platform are –
- You can set up a market watch with your favorite stock
- Faster order placement across all the segments
- Share price chart are available
- Market depth details are also available on the screen
- You can customize the interface according to your need
- Fundamental data of the scrip are also available which includes historical prices, news updates related to the stock, periodic results, P&L and Balance sheets and many more details
- You can get analysis of the scrip for the last 7 days on your screen
- There are separate windows for bulk trades, indices, action watch, and market summary as well as fundamental information
- Technical charts are available for your research and study
The system requirement is quite nominal, it can run on Windows 7 operating system and its further versions like Windows XP, Vista, 8, 10, etc.
Ventura Securities Web Trading Platform – Ventura WEB
The web-based trading platform of Ventura Securities is known as Ventura WEB and the site name is Ventura1.com. You need your username and password to login to this site and this is a lightweight site that can be opened on desktop as well as on mobile phones and other devices.
The features of this platform are lesser than the trading terminal however, it supports all the basic functions and operations that you require to trade. The features it includes are –
- Market Watch
- Real-time data and news updates
- Quick order placement
- Accessible through various browsers
Ventura Wealth App: Ventura Securities Mobile Trading App
This is the mobile application of this firm which is also innovated and designed and built in-house. This application provides access to all the operations that you require to trade smoothly. The features which make this application special are –
- You can trade across all the segments – equities, commodities, derivatives and all others.
- Within a blink of an eye place orders, modify those orders if you need to and also cancel them if they keep no longer profitable
- You get instant alerts for every happening in the market and your portfolio
- Read all the news and updates of the market on your mobile screen
- The market watch can be customized with your most tracked stocks
- Real-time charts are available
- Reports of different stocks, companies- fundamental and technical available on this application
- You can view all the orders, holdings, margins, etc.
- Layers of security are provided to safeguard your interest and data
- You can track your portfolio with real-time data
The system requirement for this application is android or iOS. For the Android application, the version of the OS should be 4.0.3 and above and for the later it should be 7.1 and more. The size of the application is 5.9 MB and 5.7MB respectively on the two OS.
Ventura Securities Customer Support
|Toll Free Number||No|
The Ventura Securities customer care services are well known and appreciated because they are warm and friendly and provide you solutions to better your trading experiences all the time.
They have dedicated dealer support, offline and online support. You can mail them with your query and other requirements and they will duly get back to you with the solution.
Ventura Securities Complaints & Feedback
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||128|
|Resolved in BSE||99|
|Lodged in NSE||156|
|Resolved in NSE||142|
The complaints registered in the previous year on NSE was 156 out of which 142 were resolved in the same year and on BSE out of 128 complaints registered, only 99 were resolved.
Ventura Securities Disadvantages
- There are no 3-in-1 account facilities
- The web-based platform for trading needs to be upgraded
- You have to pay hefty fees for using the trading terminal
Ventura Securities Conclusion
With the latest technologies and a wide variety of products and services and ample scope for profitable trading,
Ventura Securities is ranked amongst one of the best stock brokers in the country. There are few glitches that can be sorted out easily and for the betterment of the customers.
Venture Securities Review FAQs
Ques – Is Ventura Securities safe for trading?
Answer – From its year of inception in 1994 to date, Ventura Securities has had a wonderful journey 26 years. As a company in the public domain enlisted in the NSE and BSE and with membership in various organizations, the company has always valued their customers and hence, is a safe option for trading.
Ques – What is the brokerage of Ventura Securities?
Answer – Ventura Securities are full-service brokers. The brokerage charges for Equity delivery ranges from 0.20%. For the intraday segment, and equity futures is 0.03% and currency futures, and options is Rs 10 per lot, commodities, the charges vary within 0.15% / Rs 50 per lot. The charges for the equity options trading segment varies within Rs 50 per lot.
Ques – How to open Ventura Securities demat online?
Answer – You can open Ventura Securities demat online by clicking on the “Open Demat Account” button below and filling out the ‘Demat Account Opening Form’. Upon submitting the form, you will have to upload the mentioned documents which will then go for verification. Once verified, the login credentials for your account will be mailed to you.
Ques – Can I invest in IPO via Ventura Securities?
Answer – Yes, you can invest in an IPO via Ventura Securities. Simply fill the application online through the Ventura Securities trading website and the company takes care of the remaining work for you. The process is simple and takes less than a minute. Insight into past IPO customers’ history is also offered.
Ques – What Leverage does Ventura Securities provide?
Answer – The minimum Ventura Securities leverage level is 1x of the amount you have and is applicable for currency options, currency futures and commodities. The maximum leverage is provided for the equity intraday segment which is up to 5x.
Ques – Does Ventura Securities have trading App?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities does have a trading app called Ventura Wealth App. Suitable for both Android and iOS platforms, the app allows users to trade across all segments, get real time updates of market, view stock reports, track their portfolio etc.
Ques – How to contact Ventura Securities customer care?
Answer – Ventura Securities has a warm and friendly customer care service that can either be contacted via email support or in person by visiting any one of their 65 branches dispersed in the country. The company provides aid for both offline and online trading and offers a dedicated dealer.
Ques – Does Ventura Securities provide Research?
Answer – Yes, the firm is dedicated in its research and advisory services for providing the best opportunities to the clients. It provides extensive and all-inclusive research reports to its customers in regards to various companies’ stocks and other financial assets, market value, market position, fair value, future predictions etc.
Ques – Is Ventura Securities good for Beginners?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities is great for beginners, for the customer is provided with weekly, monthly, annual reports and fundamental reports to educate them even without any prior knowledge. In terms of IPO, they help with financial projection and opportunities. They also provide offline advisory services and relationship management support.
Ques – Who Founded Ventura Securities?
Answer – Ventura Securities was founded by Mr. Sajid Malik, as a full-service brokerage house in Mumbai in 1994. Today, the firm is under the directorship of Mr, Sajid Malik, co-promoter of the company also, as well as Mr. Ganapathy Vishwanathan and Mr. JuzerGabajiwala. The CEO of the company is Hemant Mahethia who is also a director and co-promoter of the company.
Get a Call Back from Ventura Securities
Find Reviews of other Stock Brokers
|Religare Securities||Shri Parasram Holdings||Sushil Finance||5Paisa|
|SAMCO||Shriram Insight||Swastika Investmart||Way2Wealth|
|SAS Online||SMC Global||Tradebulls||Yes Securities|
Most Read Articles