MasterTrust is a full service broker based out of Mumbai. Lets have a detailed Mastertrust Review & understanding of MasterTrust Demat Account, Brokerage Charges, Master Capital Trading Platforms & other features of this broking house.
MasterTrust Customer Ratings & Review
Mastertrust also known as Master Capital Services was incorporated in 1994. It deals into equity and derivatives market through BSE and NSE. This broking house trades into currency market through MCX-SX. Master Trust also provides commodity trading on MCX and NCDEX through its subsidiary company, Master Commodity Service Ltd. Master Capital has its own DP service and registered as a DP with NSDL and CDSL.
The other services of Master Capital includes merchant banking, mutual funds, IPO’s, life insurance and general insurance products. Property services, margin funding and loan, financial planning, SEBI Registered Portfolio Manager, etc. are also available with MasterTrust. Master Capital has pan India presence with over 505+ branches and franchisee network as well.
Open Demat Account with Master Trust
MasterTrust is reliable for customer services and giving more values to hold a strong and long term relationship. They believe in customized care They treat each customer as unique and provide personal help by a team of dedicated Relationship Manager. They provide access to all your requied financial reports online to make it transparent. Master Trust have subscription of research report as well as SMS service to get quick updates. Portfolio manager subscription can help you track your investment on real time basis. Other than above features, MasterTrust have centralized query resolution process, toll free number, live chat, email support and online query resolution which shows they do care their clients.
MasterTrust Products & Services
Here are the list of products & services offered by Master Capital
Master Capital Products
- Mutual Fund
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
- Depository Services
- Advisory Services
- Research Reports
- Margin Funding
MasterTrust Brokerage Charges
Brokerage plan is quite simple and competitive. The broker charges 0.10% for trading in equity cash, 0.01% for trading in Intraday and Future. Option trading can be done at Rs 10 per lot which beats best in business on pricing basis.
Master Trust Equity delivery brokerage chargeis 0.10%, which is very lesser than all other big brokers, such as HDFC Securities, Kotak Securities, ICICIDirect, Sharekhan, etc.
Option Trading @ Rs10/- per lot with Mastertrust is also cheapest among all full service brokers.
Avail all this brokerage rates, but first have Demat account(compulsory) with Master Capital along with trading account. Currency Option Rs 5/lot and and Future trading for 0.005% of turnover.
Commodity trading 0.007% of turnover which is also lowest in full service brokers in the industry.
- Trading & Demat Account Opening Charges – Rs555/-.
- AMC charges – Rs300/- per year
Mastertrust claims to have competitive brokerage rates but they will make you to approach them personally for any brokerage related discount. The Broker serves their clients personally as they have sub-brokers office spread across the country. They want to serve each customer as different as per their financial needs as well as their brokerage are negotiable.
Master Capital Brokerage Charges: Basic Plan
|Brokerage Plan||Basic Plan|
|Equity Options||Rs 10 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 5 per lot|
Open Demat Account with Master Trust
How to Open MasterTrust Demat Account?
- Fill an Online Application Form: Fill the Contact Form
- Telephone No.: 0120 – 3083333
- [email protected] or [email protected]
- Website: Mastertrust.co.in/
- SMS: MASTER BUSINESS to 56767
Why Open Master Capital Demat Account?
- Lowest brokerage in full service brokering arena.
- SMS & eMail alerts.
- Intelligent tools like Portfolio Tracker and Smart Stock Screener gives them an edge.
- Dedicated Branch & Relationship Manager for each client.
- Customized and Competitive Brokerage plans as per need of their client.
MasterTrust Trading Platforms Review
Master Trust or Master Capital provides various types of trading platform to be used across devices & browsers
Mastertrust Desktop based Trading Terminal: Master Swift Review
Master Trust is using OMNESYS NEST Trader as their primary desktop trading terminal which is quite safe.
Key feature of NEST trading platform are:
- Real-time market data streaming and live price quotes.
- Live Alert – live stock recommendations on your trading screen as pop-up alerts
- Advanced Charting – Displays 21-day intraday charts, historical charts with over 45 indicators
- Market Movers – Shows leaders Value andVolume Leaders, Top Stock Gainers and Losers
- Option Chain
- Market Monitor – Portrays 52 week high/low, Day’s high & day’s low, Upper and Lower Circuit breakers of the scripts traded on exchange
- Online fund transfer – Pay in and Pay out options available and takes 2 working days.
- Access all account related information
Mastertrust Web based Trading Platform: Master Classic Review
It is a power-packed online trading platform of Mastertrust. It provides you with Live streaming quotes and research calls.
Key feature of master Master Classic:
- Single login for Trading, Back-office & DP activity.
- Integrated Market Watch
- Live streaming quotes,Predefined Market watch as per your need
- Various order types- Normal, Basket, spread, CO & After-market Orders.
- Integrated real time Portfolio Tracker
- Hot functional keys
- Easy order entry for Equities and Derivatives
- Simplified tracking of Positions
- Online fund transfer facility from as many as 11 banks
- Ability to set and receive alerts via E-Mail
- Viewing your real-time positions, limits and holdings
- Stock Market News and recommendations on the market watch screen to keep you updated
- Comprehensive research reports
- Completely customizable streaming Market Watch
- Single-click 360 degree stock information
- Tools & Calculators to add a few
Mastertrust Mobile app based Trading Platform: MasterMobile Review
Trade on the go. Get lightning speed trading experience. With Mastermobile you can get notification or check your position done on branches or dealer office. Dual security level for no accidental trade.
Mastertrust Portfolio Tracker
Its one stop shop for your entire portfolio with below given features:
- Live tracking of portfolio
- Buy and sell feature built-in with the module itself
- Profit & loss, dividend report etc
- Automatic transaction update and gain/loss report in real time
- Tax returns report as well
- Holding view option
- Single login with ABM classic
Mastertrust also provides:
Stock Screeners, IPO Tracker, MF Screeners, Candle stick Charting, Risk Calculator, Retirement Planning, Education Calculator, News & Market Commentary and many more.
MasterTrust Advantages / Disadvantages
Mastertrust is more interested in carrying business through their sub brokers and branches in different cities. Their focus is to attract local customer and not on centralized online trading. Mastertrust also spread their presence in discount brokers segment by adding new company “myvaluetrade”. By adding a new firm in their portfolio, Mastertrust wants to step and hold their footprints in market through discount brokerage. We find Mastertrust’s well-respected place in the realm of full service brokers.
Master Capital Advantages
- Great customer support
- 505+ Sub Brokers
- Fundamental and Technical Research
- Branch office
- Call and trade facility
- SMS and email alerts
Master Trust Disadvantages
- Brokerage not displayed online
- No a 3 in 1 account
- High transaction charges
Open Demat Account with Master Trust
List of all Full-Service Brokers in India –
Angel Broking , Motilal Oswal , Kotak Securities , HDFC Securities , Sharekhan , India Infoline / IIFL , ICICI Direct , Edelweiss , Karvy , SBI Cap Securities , Geogit BNP Paribas , Anand Rathi , Religare Securities , Indiabulls Ventures , Just Trade , Ventura Securities , Marwadi Group , Aditya Birla Money , Axis Direct , SMC Global , GEPL Capital , IDBI Direct , GCL Securities , Arihant Capital , Mangal Keshav , MasterTrust , Networth Direct , Reliance Securities , Sushil Finance , LSE Securities
Important Blog Posts –
Top 10 Stock Brokers in India , Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India , Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India , Best Demat Account in India , Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker in India , 10 Best Practices of Share Market Investment , Mutual Fund vs Real Estate Investment