Anand Rathi Review, Brokerage Charges, Demat A/C, Platforms & moreLast Updated Date: Apr 17, 2023
Anand Rathi is one of the old and known Indian stock brokers. Registered as an NSDL depository member. Services like insurance and mutual funds are also available.
The company is highly involved in India and provides customers with very good support. Anand Rathi offers equity trading, product, portfolio tracker (kuber), mutual funds, life insurance, and IPO services.
In this article, you will get acquainted with all details about Anand Rathi brokerage, its trading platform, and the process to open an account with them.
Table of Contents
- Rating & Review
- Brokerage Charges
- Other Charges
- Account Opening Charges
- Account Opening Process
- Products & Services
- Research & Tips
- Trading Platforms & Apps
- Customer Care
- Open an Account with Anand Rathi Now!
Anand Rathi Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Products & Services||6.3/10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||7.1/10|
|Stock Research & Advisory||7.2/10|
About Anand Rathi
|Broker Type||Full-Service Broker|
|Founder||Anand Rathi & Pradeep Gupta|
Anand Rathi is a Mumbai-based full-service stockbroker with branch existence on different locations of over 1,200, including Dubai.
Anand Rathi and Pradeep Gupta were the two founders of Anand Rathi who set forth the corner of one of the Best Brokers in India in 1994 and they offer products to institutional, retail, and high-net-worth individuals.
Among India’s leading full-service financial instruments are assets management, investment banking, corporate deposits, bonds, and loans to organizations, corporations, individuals, and families.
Anand Rathi has above 2500 employees. Clients, private clients, corporate entities, and institutions are split into different customer groups. In the 2009 Fifth Yearly Private Banking Poll, AnandRathi was named Asiamoney’s Best Domestic Private Bank in India.
Asiamoney’s largest report of high net worth people in India, the company has been a winner throughout all key segments.
Anand Rathi enables customers to trade across the following Asset Classes with its membership of BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, Equity, Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, Derivatives, IPO, and Mutual Funds.
Open Demat Account with Anand Rathi – Fill up the Form Now!
Anand Rathi Brokerage Charges
|Brokerage Charges & Fees|
|Monthly Fee (Fixed)||NA|
|Equity Delivery||0.5% – 0.15%|
|Equity Intraday||0.05% -0.015%|
|Equity Futures||0.05% – 0.015%|
|Equity Options||Rs 75 to Rs 20|
|Currency Futures||0.05% – 0.015%|
|Currency Options||Rs 75 to Rs 20|
|Commodity Futures||0.008% – 0.05%|
The brokerage fees apply as follows:
- Brokerage fees are various kinds of fees charged by the online brokerage for any type of provider. For different brokers, the fees are different and can affect your returns and experience.
- Customers pay commission/ brokerage on placing an order or selling stock through Anand Rathi.
- The brokering negotiation can be difficult and somewhat difficult. However, users should reduce the brokerage percentage by 100%, especially if they use high initial capital.
- When you trade, the trading fee occurs. This could be a commission, a distribution, and a funding rate.
- Anand Rathi securities charge differently for all segments.
- Trading in equity on delivery, range of 0.5% – 0.15% brokerage are imposed.
- Intraday trading on capital markets speculation, particularly the purchase and sale of financial instruments within the same day brokerage of 0.05% – 0.015% are charged.
- Futures trading brokerage of 0.008% – 0.05% on the commodity.
- For trading in derivative equity, future brokerage of 0.05% – 0.015% is charged on each side of the trade.
- Trading in derivative options on flat equity brokerage of Rs 75 to Rs 20 per lot is charged.
- Trading in Currency with Anand Rathi brokerage charges for future Currency is 0.05% – 0.015% of trade, and option currency flat amount of Rs.20 – Rs.75 per lot are charged.
- Brokerage on trading depends on the transaction of trade performed.
- Annual maintenance of the Demat account is Rs 300, and the maintenance fee for trading is free.
- The money taken from a corporation to buy an investment is a margin. The difference between the shareholder’s total valuation and the broker’s credit value needs to maintain at Rs 25,000.
For a detailed calculation of brokerage & other charges, check out our Anand Rathi Brokerage Calculator.
Similar Stock Brokers, you may also Like
Anand Rathi Charges
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
*Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell-side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell-side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell-side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||NIL|
|Dematerialization Charges||Rs 2 per certificate + Rs 20 per request In case of bulk, above 100 certificates Rs 5 & Actual Courier Charge|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 25 per transaction|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 60 per Instruction|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 25 per transaction|
|Margin Repledge||Rs 35 per ISIN|
- Besides brokerage charges, traders are required to pay other charges in the form of many taxes.
- Taxes are paid on every sale and purchase of shares. These charges do not make any difference in loss or profit prospects.
- A transaction fee is an expense that an individual is required to pay every trade is processed. Transaction fees vary from one service provider to another, normally costing merchants 00350% of total turnover.
- STT is the value tax payable for securities transacted by the stock exchange. The STT charges are not included for commodities and forex trading. STT charge is 0.0126% of the total turnover.
- Duty stamp charges depend on the transaction value listed in the document. Duty stamp charges depend either on the value of the transaction stated in the document or on the current market value of the transaction.
- SEBI turnover charges are very negligible at 0.00005% of total turnover.
- Stamp duty on trading varies from state to state. Brokers collect and down payment stamp duty at rates fixed by the condition where the trade occurs and deposit it with the local government.
- The value-added tax levied on trading is 18% of total brokerage and transaction charges.
Anand Rathi charges its customers Bounce cheque Charges of Rs. 250, 0.01% of value or minimum Rs 50 per request for Pledge Creation/Closure, they charge Rs. 3 per certificate and Rs. 35 per request for Demat Charges, Remat Charges which are Rs. 15 per certificate or Rs 15 for every 100 certificates whichever is higher.
Rs. 15 is charged for Additional statements and Rs. 25 in the form of Rejection Charges.
To know in detail, just click on this link Anand Rathi Brokerage & Other Charges.
Compare Anand Rathi with Other Brokers
Compare Stock Brokers
Anand Rathi Demat Account Opening Fees
|Trading Charges [One Time]||Rs 750|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||Rs 550|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs 299 from the second year onward|
|Offline to Online||No|
- The Source of the Depository is CDSL. CDSL is an organization with Anand Rathi that trades between stocks, debentures, mutual funds, derivatives, F&Os, and commodities. The Anand Rathi conduct their acts on behalf of their clientele in a range of securities at the Depository.
- Account opening charges are highly comparable to other brokers is Rs.750.
- Individuals need to pay maintenance charges for the Demat account annually of Rs 299, but trading account maintenance charges are free.
- Marginal maintenance charges are relatively very high compared to other brokers are Rs.25,000. It is the initial quantity of cash a trader requires to maintain in order to open a leveraged trading position.
- With only the initial deposit, the margin allows you full market exposure – possibly allowing you to create a larger position than could be otherwise possible.
To know in detail, just click on this link Anand Rathi Demat Account.
Anand Rathi Offers
|Free Demat Account||No|
|Free Trading Account||No|
|Discount on Brokerage||Yes|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||Yes|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss-Making Trades||No|
Anand Rathi is a full-service broker offering varied convenient facilities and offers for customers for pursuing favourable trading.
- They provide discounts on brokerage for trading. They carry out buy and sell orders at a reduced commission rate.
- Flexible plans for brokerage are offered.
Anand Rathi is among the Top 10 Full-Service Brokers in India and encompasses every type of facility and service required to manage and maintain trading.
Wealth management – An investment advisory service that comprises other financial services to cater to the requirements of customers associated with a Stockbroker.
Nil account opening and closing charges – Anand Rathi does not charge for account opening and closing from its customers.
How to open a Demat Account with Anand Rathi?
In order to start trading in stock markets via their website, you must register with Anand Rathi Securities.
- Click on the below green button that says “Open Demat Account” & fill up the form.
- You will receive a call from Anand Rathi executive
- Fix up the meeting with a company representative
- The representative will meet & get the form filled & will take all the required documents
- The documents & form will be checked & after approval, your account will be opened
- The start of trading accounts will take a few days.
Open Demat Account with Anand Rathi – Fill up the Form Now!
Why Open Anand Rathi Trading Account?
Here are a few reasons to open an Anand Rathi trading account –
- At the same time, the service of this full–service stockbroker will offer you the following benefits:
- Customers have been able to invest and trade in various financial assets. Wide range of available trading platforms
- Great network of sub – subcontractors’ branches and franchise companies.
- Enhancing more than average research and performance tips.
Anand Rathi Products & Services
List of products & services provided to its clients
Anand Rathi Products:
- Anand Rathi offers financial products for trading in equity.
- Customers can opt to trade in commodities with Anand Rathi.
- Trading in the currency market is possible in a real-time security market.
- Trading in the derivatives market in option and future markets is possible with Anand Rathi.
They provide saving financial investment for product Mutual Funds and SIP.
Anand Rathi offers a wide array of services to its customers including Investment services, Commodities, Insurance, Institutional Equities, Mutual Fund and Analytics, and IPO.
Recently, the entity has also introduced Wealth management in its product basket to cater at an even larger scale.
Anand Rathi Services:
|3 in 1 Account||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 5x|
Anand Rathi provide financial services consumers should be attentive of
- They provide all services for Demat for customers.
- All Trading services required are offered by Anand Rathi.
- Provide all paid and free intraday services needed for trading.
- Offer IPO services for trading.
- Stock tips by providing for trading.
- Anand Rathi offers maximum exposure of 5 times.
Alongside dealing in stocks and other financial products, Anand Rathi provides services like NBFC, Investment Banking, Structured Products and Expertise, Taxation Advisory, Safety Net, and Estate Planning.
With the expertise and experience, the company not only investments tools but also undertakes financial operations.
Some other attractive and distinctive services offered by Anand Rathi are its Advisory services and Financing services.
Anand Rathi Research, Advisory & Stock Tips
|Research & Advisory|
|Company Stock Review||Yes|
|Free Stock Tips||No|
|Daily Market Review||Yes|
Anand Rathi’s research, at both the fundamental and the technical levels, is known as one of the best on the market.
Depending on the type of investments or trading you want to use in the stock market, you may choose to use these tips and recommendations.
The broker offers research tips better than the average industry and can therefore be relied upon to some degree.
You have access as a customer to:
- They provide valuable insight into current market trends in equity, derivatives, MCX, commodities, and indices.
- Their internal experts evaluate the relevant technical information to offer reports, analyst selections, and detailed information to notify your trading strategy.
- They provide research for a segment of fundamental, technical, Future and Option, commodities, insurance, investment strategy, institutional equity, and Currency.
- Understand how well the markets were earlier and what the loss and resistance levels are expected for the present day.
- They provide the best suggestions and tips for data analysis, current financial affairs, and other forecasts of foreign economic (other country markets) conditions resulting from technical and fundamental data analysis. On their intraday equity and F&O calls, you can get maximum accuracy.
- They provide an expert investment tip that produces higher profits than even the best account savings. The amount and length of possibility you are prepared to take varies on why you invest in the investment.
- They provide company reports to provide a comprehensive, multi-source report with information that helps make trading decisions.
- They provide reports on daily, weekly, and monthly periods.
- They appoint a relationship manager to every customer.
- The full derivative report includes derivative methods to help take advantage of price volatility and fluctuations.
- Their research analysts analyze different parameters such as charts, support and resistance, trends and patterns, and many more for the interpretation of technical views on the stock. These views are constantly updated.
- They provide a quote, business profile, diagrams, return on risk, carrying pattern, pivot, Fibonacci, event updates of shares, and views from other source information in a Detailed Quote (DQ).
Briefly, it provides a full 360-degree view of a specific script. For your comparative analysis, you have access to the risk-return ratio of your selected script versus its peers.
We and different sources of scripts can provide recommendations to help you decide based on your appetite for investment risk.
Anand Rathi Exposure or Leverage
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 5x|
In trading throughout different financial sectors, Anand Rathi provides his client with the following margin values:
- Anand Rathi provides large exposure relative to other brokers. Exposure on the market means the number of funds invested, or percentages, in a certain type of protection, market, or industry that is generally expressed as a percentage of total portfolio holdings.
- Market exposure depends on equity sharing within holdings of investment.
- They provide a maximum for intraday trading on equity of 5 times.
- For holding stock on a delivery basis, exposure of 1 time is offered.
- Equity derivative trading on a future maximum of 1 time of leverage can be given.
- Equity derivative options trading offers 1-time exposures are proffer.
- A trading margin of 1 time is given to trade on commodity future.
Anand Rathi Margin Calculator will help you to calculate how much margin you will get if you invest or trade with Anand Rathi.
How to transfer shares in Anand Rathi from other Stock Brokers?
Transfer can be done easily online if the depository of both the stock brokers is the same as the investor itself.
Participants involved in the process:
- Present Broker
- Prospective Broker
Steps to transfer shares to Anand Rathi from another stock broker are:
- Fill out the requisite specifications asked in the DIS and submit them with your present stock broker.
- The Stockbroker will process the request with Depository.
Thereafter, the transfer of shares will take place from the present stock broker to the new stock broker by the Depository.
Anand Rathi Trading Platforms
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Mobile Site Platform||Yes|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platforms||No|
|Online MF Buy||Yes|
Anand Rathi provides a large variety of trading platform options with different features. They have trading platforms that support desktop and mobile platforms.
Anand Rathi Lite: Anand Rathi Web-Based Trading Platform
- Trade Lite is another web-based trading platform that enables customers to trade with even less Internet connectivity. Though Trade Lite is not as comprehensive as Trade X’Press+, the following features are still available.
- Fast Order Input and Market Watch allow for the placement of orders.
- A trader can use the market data such as top gainers, losers, quotes, intraday charts, etc.
- Usage of research reports and tips
- This commercial platform is appropriate for customers in small towns or with lower internet bandwidth.
- Lite is a basic version and its markets surveillance assistance.
- All four segments, equity, Currency (Future & option), Commodity, and IPO investment, enable Trade online.
- A user has just a tap to check and track the portfolio, transaction data, and many features.
Anand Rathi X’press: Anand Rathi Web Trading Platform
Trade X’Press+ is a browser-based Anand Rathi web-based trading platform that can be accessed without downloading or installing anywhere.
The customer is simply required to navigate through a link, enter valid credentials, and once logged in, select’ Trade X’Press+.’ Some of these advanced platform features are:
- The dashboard allows customization to enable the customer to establish a preferential market watch.
- Chart with a highly developed analytical tool available.
- Easy to use navigation, heat map, technical screener, and web charting.
- Stock investors can also make quick decisions on their trade, respectively, through technical and basic research. It’s a trading website that gives full investment control.
- The Trade X’press is best for periodically trading people.
- It’s intended for an investor who wants to purchase and hold stocks for a number of periods.
Anand Rathi X’pro: Anand Rathi Trading Terminal
Trade X’Pro is a desktop-based commercial terminal that fits high speed and comprehensive features for heavy traders.
The client needs the EXE files to be downloaded and the trading software on the desktop or laptop installed.
Anand Rathi claims that Trade X’Pro is one of the industry’s highly successful commercial platforms. Some characteristics are:
- Advanced charting with numerous indices on the minute, day, and week levels.
- Strategy options are available to establish yourself.
- The application display can be customized by users.
- With terminal locking feature highly secure.
- It is also relatively voluminous software with decent security features. However, the number of Trade X’Pro is much lower than some mature terminal-based software.
X’pro is an online computer trading software based on EXE for active traders. This software offers active traders the tools needed to make key decisions. It needs better connectivity with internet bandwidth.
Anand Rathi X’pro+: Anand Rathi Trading Terminal
Trade X’Pro+ is a highly developed trading application form of Trade X’Pro. The Trade X’Pro+ is available in both free and premium versions, loaded with the same features as Trade X’Pro.
The user can access these features in the free version:
- They provide intraday and historical charts, options strategy, simulated trading, and technical screeners.
- The paid version comes with the ‘ Plus Trading Plugin. ‘ The application. This plugin easily combines with technological analytical programs such as Amibroker, enabling advanced charts, back screening, and other functions for technical analysis.
- For those interested in investment services, business consultancies & advice, news, and trade tools, X’pro+ is a solution.
- All these attributes are provided for you, where your online trading technology has more meaning.
Anand Rathi Mobi App: Anand Rathi Mobile Trading App
- Trade Mobi is Anand Rathi’s mobile application. It emerges with some good functionality but is considered an ordinary mobile app performance. Its characteristics are:
- Watch live market figures.
- Customers can customize the Dashboard as per requirement.
- Provide a market watch facility.
- You can operate stock quotes and charts.
- Trade Mobi is a mobile application with all the functionalities obtainable in Online Commerce software.
- This is the presentation of Trade Mobi as per Google Play Shops.
Anand Rathi Flexi
Flexi is the best solution for daily traders who want to deal with segments of marginal inequality. By sending a market/limit order to trade simultaneously, it is beneficial to obtain your position with risk cover.
Anand Rathi On Move: Anand Rathi Call & Trade
- Use specialized mobile numbers opened by the broker to customers who do not become more used to trading platforms and/or are always on the go. Users can access their accounts; receive information about the notifications of the account without actually making the order themselves.
- This facility is mainly accessible in equity and futures trading segments.
- Trade on the go for these users is not always possible online, and they can connect without STD charges to Anand Rathi dealers. In addition to placing an order, the customer receives all research.
Anand Rathi Customer Support
|Toll-Free Number||1800 200 1002|
- Customer service is good and higher than the average quantity with multiple means of reaching the broker. Though the focus for each client is identical, if you are a medium to the heavy trader, you will be provided resolutions much more quickly.
- In order to support its customers with their requests or concerns, the following lines of communication are provided email and web chat.
- Anand Rathi provides trading support online and offline.
- A trader can contact on Toll-Free phone number 1800 200 1002.
- There are 120 branches all over India; customers can directly visit the office.
Anand Rathi Complaints & Feedback
Find the list of total complaints lodged & resolved at both exchanges.
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||31|
|Resolved in BSE||31|
|Lodged in NSE||44|
|Resolved in NSE||44|
|Percentage of No. of Complaints Received Against Number of Active Clients||0.06|
Anand Rathi’s brokerage complaints report offers detail about the number of complaints customers received from the stock exchange.
Customer complaints details analyze the Anand Rathi online complaint data provided by BSE and NSE. This report shows the compatibility of the broker.
Anand Rathi Disadvantages
Here are some of the major concerns about using the services of this full-service stockbroker:
- Charges levied for using the trading platform such as Trade X’Pro+
- The mobile app can be improved in multiple aspects such as usability, user experience, and performance.
- Customer service is average
- Relatively high transaction charges were levied.
- Call and Trade facility can be improved as far as speed and accuracy are concerned.
- Not-so-high exposure values are offered across segments.
Anand Rathi Conclusion
Anand Rathi provides research tips and training to their clients. In India, they have vast branches, more than 350 branches, and 1500 franchisees. It has a high presence in India.
They provide clients with support. Anand Rathi securities offer financial services like trading in equity and commodity, portfolio tracking, mutual funds, life insurance, IPO, depository services, and financial advisory.
It provides services like insurance and mutual fund. Anand Rathi is certainly a respected and long-standing brand name. They give good tips and recommendations for research and have a large offline presence.
This type of broker is appropriate for customers who can trade as a concept and instil the ranking system in users by means of its values.
At the same time, there are several grey areas, like the performance of their trading platforms, optimal use of customer service channels, relatively high trading costs, and account opening.
Be careful of only a few of these factors if you don’t want to surprise you later. It’s one of the good stock brokers in the nation and a trustworthy brand.
Anand Rathi Review FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Anand Rathi Review:
Is Anand Rathi safe for trading?
Anand Rathi is one of the oldest and most well-known Indian stock brokers. Registered as an NSDL depository member, Anand Rathi offers several services to its multitudes of satisfied customers, like equity trading, product, portfolio tracking (kuber), mutual funds, life insurance, and IPO services.
In 2009, Anand Rathi was named Asiamoney’s Best Domestic Private Bank in India in the prestigious Fifth Yearly Private Banking Poll.
Not just this, in Asia, money’s largest report of high net worth people in India, the company has been a winner throughout all key segments, and it is precisely this impeccable reputation that makes Anand Rathi a safe and reliable option for trading.
What is the brokerage of Anand Rathi?
Anand Rathi is a full-service broker. Customers are required to pay a fee for placing orders or selling stock through Anand Rathi.
This differs for different trades. This can range from 0.05% -0.015% in the case of Equity Intraday Trading, Equity Futures Trading, and Currency Futures Trading, to a range of 0.5% – 0.15% in Equity Delivery Trading.
How to open Anand Rathi demat online?
In order to open Anand Rathi Demat online, simply click on the green button below that says. “Open Answer – Demat Account” and fill up the form.
Following this, you will receive a call from an Anand Rathi executive, who will help you fix a meeting with a company representative.
The company representative will further assist you in getting the form filled out and acquiring all the necessary documents, the approval of which is imperative to get for an account.
Can I invest in an IPO via Anand Rathi?
Yes, you can invest in an IPO via Anand Rathi. Its experienced IPO research team provides clients with in-depth investment recommendations and overviews of upcoming IPOs.
What Leverage does Anand Rathi provide?
Relative to other brokers, Anand Rathi provides large leverage.
The maximum leverage is provided for intraday trading of up to 5x and the minimum of up to 1X. Other than these, the leverage for equity delivery, equity futures, equity options, currency options, Currency Futures, and commodities are provided up to 1x and 1x thereafter, respectively.
Does Anand Rathi have a trading App?
Yes, Anand Rathi does have a trading app. Trade Mobi is Anand Rathi’s mobile application.
Adept with functionalities, it offers a plethora of features that can allow customers to customize their dashboards, provide market watch facilities, and operate stock quotes and charts.
How to contact Anand Rathi customer care?
Anand Rathi offers 24X7 support, obtained offline or online. For online support, traders can opt for help via email or chat.
For offline support, traders can call the toll-free number 1800 200 1002 for on-call support or visit any 120 branches offering support in person.
Does Anand Rathi provide Research?
Anand Rathi provides more than your average research and performance tips. Anand Rathi’s research, at both the fundamental and the technical level, is known as one of the best on the market and can hence be relied upon and trusted by clients.
The thorough research they provide is conducted by their team of internal experts and includes valuable insights on the current market trends, reports, and analysis for your trading strategy, a forecast of foreign economic conditions, investment tips, etc.
Is Anand Rathi Good for Beginners?
Yes, Anand Rathi is good for beginners. With a heavy emphasis on providing research to clients and assisting them with advisory and stock tips, Anand Rathi proves itself a good choice for even those with little knowledge in trading.
Anand Rathi provides fundamental reports like research reports, company reports IPO reports and weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Clients are also offered daily market reviews and a relationship manager to help oversee them.
Who Founded Anand Rathi?
Anand Rathi’s launch dates back to 1994 when Mr Anand Rathi and Mr Pradeep Gupta laid the foundations of what today has flourished into one of India’s leading financial services providers.
Today, Anand Rathi has metamorphosed into a successful business with more than 1,200 outlets in the nation.
Open Demat Account with Anand Rathi – Fill up the Form Now!