Anand Rathi is one of the well-known full service broker in the broking space. Let’s get into detailed Anand Rathi Review & why you should anyone go for an Anand Rathi Demat Account.
Anand Rathi Customer Ratings & Review
About Anand Rathi
Established in 1994, Anand Rathi Shares and Stock Broking limited (ARSSL) is one of India’s leading financial services firm offering Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance & Advisory, Brokerage & Distribution services in the areas of equities, commodities, mutual funds, structured products, insurance, corporate deposits, bonds & loans to institutions, corporations, high-net worth individuals and families.
The firm has a good track record across India and abroad in selected international locations. Their offerings are maintained by powerful research teams. Anand Rathi Group is the member of the Bombay Stock Exchange & National Stock Exchange, National Commodity Exchange (NCDEX), Multi-Commodity Exchange (MCX), United Stock Exchange (USE), National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), Central Depository Services Ltd. (CDSL) and also ARN holder.
The company is providing services to over 4 Lac+ Clients through 150 plus own branches and 14 Regional Offices with a strength of 1500+ business associates and 800 sub-brokers. Their Commodity trading is taken care by separate firm called Anand Commodities Limited(ACL).
You can open an Investment Account with Anand Rathi Group that offers Demat Account, Trading Account and Bank Account based on Clients’ choice option. Also, the Trading and Demat Account opening is absolutely free for now, which is Rs 750 otherwise.
Anand Rathi Products and Services
List of Products provided by the broking house to their clients
Anand Rathi Products
- Equity – Research and advisory in equities and F&O
- Commodity – Investment strategies in commodities based on fundamental and technical report
- Currencies – Offers quality research, excellent execution, robust trading system and back office support (24×7)
- Derivatives – Apart from research and advisory they also conduct client workshops and investment seminars for Investor Awareness
- Mutual Fund
- NCD & Bond – No physical application form, Ease of Access to your trading A/c, Convenience in investing and No Follow-ups, get a confirmation online
- Insurance – Offers Life Insurance, Health Insurance and General Insurance. Rathi is licensed by IRDA to act as a Sub-broker for Insurance Business
- Corporate Fixed Deposit – Allows Exit option with premature withdrawal permissible.
- Structured Product – It is a hybrid investment instrument, where in we improve the return on a fixed income or an equity instrument while cutting down the risk on products by a derivative instrument.
Here are the services provided by Broking house to their customers
Anand Rathi Services
- Demat Account & Depository Services
- Trading Account
- Intraday Trading
- Stock Advisory & Tips – Daily, Weekly & Monthly Advisory reports are shared
- IPO – Initial Public Offering is highly recommended service provided
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS) – They are running two discretionary products under PMS – Impress Portfolio & Portfolio Plus
Anand Rathi Brokerage Charges & Fees
Anand Rathi provides Plus Trading Plugin product which is interface that allows you to trade based on signals generated from charting applications like AmiBroker. It comes at a cost of following charges:
Monthly: Rs. 299
Quarterly: Rs. 716
Semi Annual: Rs. 1313
Annual: Rs. 2150
They have Advance Brokerage Scheme to offer to its clients. It has two parts.
Classic: It has no subscription fee, only you need to pay account opening charges of Rs 750.The Brokerage for equity Delivery is 0.50% with min. brokerage of 10 paise / scrip. The brokerage for Intraday and Future is 0.05% with min. brokerage of 5p per scrip. Option trade is at Rs 75 or 2%. Brokerage for commodity future and currency future is also 0.05% for this plan.
Anand Rathi Brokerage Charges for Classic Plan
|0.5% – 0.15%|
0.05% – 0.015%
2% – 0.5% (on premium) or Rs.75 to Rs.20
0.05% – 0.015%
2% – 0.5% (on premium) or Rs.75 to Rs.20
0.008% – 0.05%
Advance: This comes with subscription fee but no account opening charges. They also provide value added services for free attached to it. The brokerage goes down as you pay higher subscription fee for particular time period. You need to contact broker to know brokerage for this plan in detail.
Anand Rathi Offers
Anand Rathi offers a very minimal range of discounts on its AMC fees & brokerage, lets have a look at them.
- Occasionally they waive off AMC fees
- Sometimes they offers Free Demat A/c
- Quite seldom they offer discount on brokerage charges
Why Anand Rathi?
- Access to multiple investments and asset classes
- Quality research and proven advisory
- Advanced Trading Tools
- Dedicated customer support
- Multiple Online Trading Platforms
Anand Rathi Membership Information
Anand Rathi NSE Membership
- Capital Market (CM) – INB230676935
- Future & Options (F&O) – INF230676935
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) – INE230676935
Anand Rathi BSE Membership
- Capital Market (CM) – INB011371557
- Future & Options (F&O) – INF010676931
Anand Rathi MCX Membership
- NCDEX : NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0718
- MCX : MCX/TM/CORP/0525
Anand Rathi Depository
- Depository Participant : IN-DP-NSDL-149-2000; CDSL-IN-DP-CDSL-04-99;
Anand Rathi Support Details
- Customer care Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grievances: email@example.com
- Office Address: 11th Floor,Times Tower, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 13
Anand Rathi Trading Platforms
It provides you with some of the unique & innovative web-based, application-based and mobile based platforms for fast & seamless trading experience.
Anand Rathi Trade lite
It is a web-based trading platform which helps you to track markets, trade online in equity, commodity & currency segments, invest in IPO, access to research, transaction reports, online portfolio even at low bandwidth availability.
Anand Rathi Trade Mobi
It is a smartphone app for Android devices that provides you the facility to trade online in NSE Cash, F&O, Currency, BSE Cash and NCDEX. It has features for trade-alerts, index watch, market watch and feature quotes.
Anand Rathi Trade on Move
This platform allows you to place order over phone. You get Order-Entry and Account information, advice from trade-on-move. One can invest in all segments through it. You can easily place After-Market order (AMO) through this platform.
Anand Rathi Trade Express
This is the low bandwidth, browser based system for casual investors to invest in all segments with features like live streaming quotes, multiple market watch, market depth window etc.
Anand Rathi Trade XPro
It is an EXE based desktop software designed for active traders who transact frequently to capture favorable short-term price movements. It requires superior bandwidth connectivity.
Anand Rathi Trade Xpro+
These are some tools related to investment services, trading advice, news and trading offered by Rathi to its clients. The various tools are Nest Starter Pack, option strategy, sim trade, technical screener, nest plus Portfolio, web chart, trade plus plugin.
Anand Rathi Advantages & Disadvantages
The broker is spread far and wide in India through its extensive Sub-Brokership and branches across India. The Broker is also innovative in terms of tools and platforms offering multiple platforms for convenient trading and tools to succeed in trading in each and every segment. Overall, a good broker with offerings for every investor type.
- Margin funding available
- Advanced Charting tools
- After-market order
- Hidden brokerage Charges
- Charges for using some of the platforms
- Minimum brokerage charges