Anand Rathi is one of the old and known Indian stock brokers. Registered as a NSDL depository member. Services like insurance and mutual funds are also available.
In India, the company is highly involved and provides customers with very good support. Offers services such as equity trading, product, portfolio tracker (kuber), mutual funds, life insurance and IPO services.
In this article you will get to be acquainted with all details about Anand Rathi brokerage, trading platform and process to open the account with them.
Anand Rathi Customer Ratings & Review
|Products & Services||6.3/10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||7.1/10|
|Stock Research & Advisory||7.2/10|
|Total Client Reviews||628|
About Anand Rathi
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Anand Rathi & Pradeep Gupta|
Anand Rathi is a Mumbai-based full-service stockbroker with branch existence on different location of over 1,200 including Dubai.
The Anand rathi was founded in 1994 by Anand Rathi & Pradeep Gupta. They offer product based for institutional, retail and high net worth individuals to offer.
They are amongst the India’s leading full-service financial instruments including assets management, investment banking, corporate deposits, bonds, and loans to organization, corporation, individuals and families.
Anand Rathi has above 2500 employees. Clients, private clients, corporate entities and institutions are split into different customer groups. In the 2009 Fifth Yearly Private Banking Poll, AnandRathi was named Asiamoney’s Best Domestic Private Bank in India.
Asiamoney’s largest report of high net worth people in India, the company has been a winner throughout all key segments.
Anand rathhi enables customers to trade across the following Asset Classes with its membership of BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, Equity, Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, Derivatives, IPO, Mutual Funds.
Get a Call Back from Anand Rathi. Fill up this Form.
Anand Rathi Brokerage Charges
|Brokerage Charge & Fees|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.15% – 0.50%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.015% – 0.050%|
|Commodity Options Trading||0.008% – 0.050%|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.015% – 0.050%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.20 – Rs.75 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.015% – 0.050%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 – Rs.75 per lot|
|Minimum Brokerage||As per Transaction|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.300 per annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Brokerage Calculator||Anand Rathi Brokerage Calculator|
The brokerage fees apply as follows:
- Brokerage fees are various kinds of fees charged by the online brokerage for any kind of provider. For different brokers, the types of fees are different and can affect your returns and experience.
- Customers pay commission/ brokerage on placing order or selling stock through Anand Rathi.
- The brokering negotiation can be difficult and somewhat difficult. However, users should try to reduce the brokerage percentage by 100%, especially if they use high initial capital.
- When you trade, the trading fee occurs. This could be a commission, a distribution and a rate of funding.
- Anand Rathi securities charge different for all segments.
- Trading in equity on delivery range of 15% – 0.50% brokerage are impose.
- Intraday trading on capital markets speculation, particularly the purchase and sale of financial instruments within the same day brokerage of 015% – 0.050% are charged.
- Options trading brokerage of 0.008% – 0.050% on commodity.
- For trading in derivative equity future brokerage of 015% – 0.050% are charged on each side of trade.
- Trading in derivative option on equity flat brokerage of range 20 – Rs.75 per lot is charged.
- Trading in currency with Anand Rathi brokerage charges for future currency is 015% – 0.050% of trade and option currency flat amount of Rs.20 – Rs.75 per lot are charged.
- Brokerage on trading depends on transaction of trade performed.
- Annual maintenance of demat account are Rs 300 and maintenance fee of trading is free.
- The money taken from a corporation to buy an investment is a margin. The difference between shareholder’s total valuation and the broker’s credit value need to maintain Rs 25,000.
Compare Stock Brokers
Find brokerage charges of other Full Service Brokers
|Sharekhan||Edelweiss||Indiabulls Ventures||Kotak Securities|
|Angel Broking||HDFC Securities||India Indoline / IIFL||Motilal Oswal|
|Axis Direct||ICICI Direct||Karvy||Upstox|
Anand Rathi Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00350% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
- Beside brokerage charges trader are required to pay many other charges in form of many taxes.
- Taxes are paid on every sale and purchase of share. These charges do not make any difference on loss or profit prospect.
- A transaction fee is an expense that individual is required to pay every trade is processed. Transaction fees vary from one service provider to another, normally costs merchants 00350% of total turnover.
- STT is the value tax payable for securities transacted by stock exchange. The STT charges are not included for commodities and forex trading. STT charge is 0.0126% of total turnover.
- Duty stamp charges totally depend on the transaction value listed in the document. Duty stamp charges depend either on the value of the transaction stated in the document or on the current market value of the transaction.
- SEBI turnover charges is very negligible amount is 0.0002% of total turnover.
- Stamp duty on trading varies on state to state. Brokers collect and down payment stamp duty at rates fixed by the state in which the trade is occurred and deposit it with the local government.
- The value-added taxlevied on trading is 18% of total brokerage and transaction charges.
Anand Rathi Demat Account Opening Fees
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.750|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Offline to Online||No|
- Source of depository is CDSL. CDSlL is a body or organization with Anand rathi which trades between stocks, debentures, mutual funds, derivatives, F&Os and commodities. The Anand rathi conduct their acts on behalf of their clientele in a range of securities at Depository
- Account opening charges are highly comparable to other brokers is Rs.750.
- Individual needs to pay maintenance charge for demat account annually of Rs 300 but trading account maintenance charge are free.
- Marginal maintenance charges are relatively very high comparatively to other brokers are Rs.25,000. It is the initial quantity of cash a trader requires to maintain down in order to open a leveraged trading position. With only the initial deposit, the margin allows you full market exposure – possibly allow you to create a larger position than could be otherwise possible.
Anand Rathi Offers
|Free Demat Account||No|
|Free Trading Account||No|
|Discount on Brokerage||Yes|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||Yes|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
Customers should be aware of Anand Rathi offers for trading.
- They provide discount on brokerage for trading they carries out buy and sell orders at a reduced commission rate.
- Flexible plans for brokerage are offered.
Find Offers from other Broking Houses
|SBI Smart||Aditya Birla Money||Asit C Mehta Investment||Bonanza Portfolio|
|Narnolia Securities||Alice Blue Online||Astha Trade||Choice Broking|
|Zerodha||5Paisa||BMA Wealth Creators||Geojit Finance|
How to open Demat Account with Anand Rathi?
In order to start trading in stock markets via their website, you must register with Anand Rathi Securities.
- Click on the below green button that say “Open Demat Account” & fill up the form.
- You will receive a call from Anand Rathi executive
- He/She will fix up the meeting with an company representative
- The representative will meet & get the form filled & will take all the required documents
- The documents & form will be checked & after approval your account will be opened
- The start of trading accounts will take a few days.
Get a Call Back from Anand Rathi
Why Open Anand Rathi Trading Account?
- At the same time, the service of this full – service stockbroker will offer you the following benefits:
- Customers have been able to invest and trade in various financial assets. Wide range of available trading platforms
- Great network of sub – contractors ‘ branch and franchise companies.
- Enhancing more than average research and performance tips.
Anand Rathi Products & Services
List of products & services provided to its clients
Anand Rathi Products:
- Anand Rathi provide financial product for trading in equity.
- Customers can opt to trade in commodity with anand rathi broker.
- Trading in currency market is possible on real time security market.
- Trading in derivative market in option and future market are possible with Anand Rathi.
- They provide saving financial investment for product Mutual Funds and SIP.
Anand Rathi Services:
|3 in 1 Account||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 21x|
Anand Rathi provide financial services consumers should be attentive of
- They provide all services for Demat for customers.
- All Trading services required are offered by Anand Rathi.
- Provide all paid and free intraday services required for trading.
- Offer IPO services for trading.
- Stock tips by providing for trading.
- Anand Rathi offer maximum exposure of 21 times.
Anand Rathi Research, Advisory & Stock Tips
|Research & Advisory|
|Company Stock Review||Yes|
|Free Stock Tips||No|
|Daily Market Review||Yes|
Anand Rathi’s research, at both the fundamental and the technical levels, is known as one of the best on the market.
You may choose to use these tips and recommendations, depending on the type of investments or trading you want to use in the stock market. The broker is known to offer research tips better than the average industry, and can therefore be relied upon to some degree.
You have access as a customer to:
- They provide regular valuable insight of current market trends in equity, derivative, MCX, commodities and indices.
- Their internal experts evaluate the relevant technical information in order to offer reports, analyst selections, and detailed information in order to notify your trading strategy.
- They provide research for segment of fundamental, technical, Future and Option, commodities, insurance, investment strategy, institutional equity and Currency.
- Understand how well the markets were earlier and what the loss and resistance levels are expected for the present day.
- They provide best suggestions and tips of data analysis, current financial affairs and other forecast foreign economic (other country market) conditions that result from technical and fundamental analysis of the data. On their intraday equity and F&O calls, you can get maximum accuracy.
- They provide an expert investment tip that produces higher profits than even the best account savings. The amount and length of possibility you are prepared to take varies on why you invest in the investment.
- They provide company report to provide a comprehensive, multi-source report with information that help in taking trading decision.
- They provide report on daily, weekly and monthly time period.
- Relationship manager are appointed by them to every customers.
- The full derivative report includes derivative methods to help take advantage of price volatility and fluctuations.
- Their research analysts analyze different parameters such as charts, support and resistance, trends and patterns and many more for the interpretation of technical views on the stock. These views are constantly updated.
- They provide quote, business profile, diagrams, return on risk, carrying pattern, pivot, Fibonacci, event updates of shares and views from other source information in a Detailed Quote (DQ). Briefly, it provides a full 360-degree view of a specific script. For your comparative analysis, you have access to the risk return ratio of your selected script versus its peers. We and different sources of scripts can provide recommendations in order to help you decide based on your appetite for risk & investment.
Anand Rathi Exposure or Leverage
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Delivery||Upto 14x|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 21x|
|Equity Futures||Upto 12x|
|Equity Options||Upto 15x|
|Currency Futures||Upto 5x|
|Currency Options||Upto 8x|
|Margin Calculator||Anand Rathi Margin Calculator|
In trading throughout different financial sectors Anand Rathi provides his client the following margin values:
- Anand Rathi provides large exposure relatively to other brokers. Exposure on the market means the amount of funds invested, or percentages, in a certain type of protection, market or industry that is generally expressed as a percentage of total portfolio holdings.
- Market exposure depends to equity sharing within holdings of investment.
- They provide maximum for intraday trading on equity of 21 times
- For holding stock on delivery basis exposure of 14 times are offered.
- Equity derivative trading on future maximum of 12 times of leverage can be given.
- Equity derivative option trading maximum 15 time exposures are proffer.
- Trading margin of 14 times are given to trade on commodity.
Check Margin or Exposure of other stock brokers
|IDBI Direct||KIFS Trade Capital||Nirmal Bang||Prabhudas Lilladher|
|Jhaveri Securities||Mastertrust Capital||Groww||Profitmart|
|JM Financial||Monarch Networth Capital||Paytm Money||Reliance Securities|
Anand Rathi Trading Platforms
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Mobile Site Platform||Yes|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Real time Updates||Yes|
|Online MF Buy||Yes|
|Multi Account Management||Yes|
Anand Rathi provides a large variety of trading platform options with different features. They have a trading platforms that supports desktop and mobile platforms.
Anand Rathi Lite: Anand Rathi Web-Based Trading Platform
- Trade Lite is another web-based trading platform that enables customers to trade with even less Internet connectivity. Though Trade Lite is not as comprehensive as Trade X’Press+, the following features are still available.
- Fast Order Input and Market Watch allow for the placement of order.
- Trader can use the market data such as top gainers, losers, quotes, intraday charts etc
- Usage of research reports and tips
- This commercial platform is appropriate for customers in small towns or with a lower internet bandwidth.
- Lite is a basic version and its market surveillance assistance.
- All four segments equity, Currency (Future & option), Commodity, IPO investment enable for Trade online.
- A user has just a tap to check and track the portfolio, transaction data and so many features
Anand Rathi X’press: Anand Rathi Web Trading Platform
Trade X’Press+ is a browser-based Anand Rathi web-based trading platform that can be accessed without downloading or installing anywhere. The customer simply requires to navigate through a link, enter valid credentials and once logged in select’ Trade X’Press+.’ Some of these advanced platform features are:
- The dashboard allows customization to enable the customer to established preferential market watch.
- Chart with highly developed analytical tool available.
- Easy to use navigation, heat map, technical screener, web charting.
- Stock investors are also able to make quick decisions on their trade, respectively, through technical and basic research. It’s a trading website that gives full investment control.
- The Trade X’press is best for the periodically trading people.
- It’s actually intended for an investor who wants to purchase and hold stocks for a number of periods.
Anand Rathi X’pro: Anand Rathi Trating Terminal
Trade X’Pro is a desktop-based commercial terminal that fits high speed and comprehensive features for heavily traders. The client needs the EXE files to be downloaded and the tradingde software on the desktop or laptop installed. Anand Rathi claims that Trade X’Pro is one of the industry’s highly successful commercial platforms. Some characteristics are:
- Advanced charting with numerous indices on the minute, day, week level.
- Strategy option available to establish yourself.
- The application display can be customized by users.
- With terminal locking feature highly secure.
- It is also relatively voluminous software with decent security features. However, the number of features in Trade X’Pro is much lower than some mature terminal-based software.
- X’pro is an online computer trading software based on EXE for active traders. This software offers active traders the tools needed to make key decisions. It needs better connectivity with internet bandwidth.
Anand Rathi X’pro+: Anand Rathi Trading Terminal
Trade X’Pro+ is an highly developed trading application form of Trade X’Pro. The Trade X’Pro+ is available in both free and premium versions, loaded with the same features as Trade X’Pro. The user can access these features in the free version:
- They provide features like intraday and historical charts, options strategy, simulated trading, technical screeners.
- The paid version comes with the ‘ Plus Trading Plugin. ‘ The application. This plugin easily combines with technological analytical programs such as Amibroker that enables advanced charts, back screening and other functions for technical analysis.
- For those interested in investment services, business consultancies & advice, news and trade tools, X’pro+ is a solution.
- All these attributes are provided for you, where your online trading technology has more meaning.
Anand Rathi Mobi App: Anand Rathi Mobile Trading App
- Trade Mobi is Anand Rathi’s mobile application. It emerges with some good functionality but is considered to be an ordinary mobile app performance. Its characteristics are:
- Watch live market figures.
- Customers can customize Dashboard as per requirement.
- Provide market watch facility.
- You can operates stock quotes and charts.
- Trade Mobi is a mobile application with all the functionalities that are obtainable in Online Commerce software.
- This is the presentation of Trade Mobi as per Google Play Shops
Anand Rathi Flexi
Flexi is the best solution for daily traders who want to deal with segments of marginal inequality. By sending a market / limit order to trade at the same time, it is beneficial to obtain your position with risk cover.
Anand Rathi On Move: Anand Rathi Call & Trade
- Use specialized mobile numbers open by the broker to customers who do not become more used to trading platforms and/or always on the go. Users can access their accounts; receive information about the notifications of the account without actually making the order themselves.
- This facility is mainly accessible in equity and future trading segments.
- Trade on the go for these users is not always possible online and they can connect without STD charges to Anand Rathi dealers. In addition to placing an order, the customer receives all research.
Anand Rathi Customer Support
|Toll Free Number||1800 200 1002|
- Customer service is good and higher than the average in quantity with multiple means of reaching the broker. Though the focus for each client is identical, if you are medium to heavy traders, you will be provided resolutions much more quickly.
- In order to support its customers with their requests or concerns, the following lines of communication are provided are Email and web chat.
- Anand rathi provide trading support on online and off line.
- Trader can contact on Toll-Free phone number 1800 200 1002.
- There are 120 branches all over the India, customers can directly visit office.
Anand Rathi Complaints & Feedback
Find the list of total complaints lodged & resolved at both the exchanges.
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||152|
|Resolvd in BSE||124|
|Lodged in NSE||112|
|Resolved in NSE||86|
Anand Rathi brokerage complaints report offer detail about the quantity of complaints receives by the stock exchange from customers. Customer complaints details analyze the Anand Rathi online complaint data provided by BSE and NSE. This report shows the compatibility of the broker.
- Last year total 152 complaints were lodge in BSE and 124 were resolved.
- In NSE total 112 complaints were lodge and 86 were resolved.
Anand Rathi Disadvantages
Here are some of the major concerns of using the services of this full-service stockbroker:
- Charges levied for using the trading platform such as Trade X’Pro+
- The mobile app can be improved from multiple aspects such as usability, user experience, and performance.
- Customer service is average
- Relatively high transaction charges levied.
- Call and Trade facility can be improved as far as speed and accuracy are concerned.
- Not so high exposure values offered across segments.
Anand Rathi Conclusion
Anand rathi provide research tips and traning to their clients. They have vast networks of branchas in India more than 350 branches and 1500 franchisees. It has high presence in India.
They provide clients support. Anand rathi securities offer financial service like trading in equity and commodity, portfolio tracking, mutual funds, life insurance, IPO, depository services, financial advisory.
It provides services like insurance and mutual fund. Anand Rathi is certainly a decent and long-standing brand name. They give good tips and recommendations for research and have a large offline presence.
This type of broker is appropriate for customers who can trade as a concept and definitely instill the ranking system in users by means of its values.
At the same time, there are several grey areas, like the performance of their trading platforms, optimal use of customer service channels, relatively high trading costs and account opening.
Be careful of only a few of these factors if you don’t want to surprise you later. It’s one of the good stock brokers in the nation and a trustworthy brand.
Get a Call Back from Anand Rathi
Find Reviews of other Stock Brokers
|Religare Securities||Shri Parasram Holdings||Sushil Finance||Ventura Securities|
|SAMCO||Shriram Insight||Swastika Investmart||Way2Wealth|
|SAS Online||SMC Global||Tradebulls||Yes Securities|
Most Read Articles