Just Trade is one of the leading Full Service Broker. Lets have a detailed analysis of Just trade review, Just Trade Demat Account & other features of this amazing broking house
About Just Trade Securities
Just Trade Securities Ltd., a Delhi based company formerly known as Bajaj Capital Investor Services Limited, is the stock broking and depository services launched by Bajaj Capital Group (India’s leading Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Company from last 50 years.)
Justtrade.in is the web portal for their online Investment & Financial Services. This broker is member of NSE/BSE and also Depository Participant (DP) with NSDL.
Apart from high quality investment advice from the experienced research team, the site offers real-time stock quotes, market news and multiple tools for technical analysis. This Broker has network of over 120+ offices in 70+ cities across India, under the name of parent company Bajaj capital.
Customer service is good and reaches to client through toll-free number, phone and email.
Just Trade Products & Services
Here are the various products & services this broking house offers
- Mutual Funds
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
- Depository Services
Just Trade Brokerage Charges & Fees
Justtrade has four Brokerage Plans to offer to its clients
Just Trade Default Plan
- The Brokerage for equity Delivery is 0.40%
- Intraday and future Brokerage is 0.04%
- Option Brokerage is Rs 50 per lot.
Just Trade ACE Plan
This plan requires Account Activation charges and Margin Money at the beginning of the plan period. In this plan if you are profitable in a quarter, you will get 80% of the brokerage back.
- For Rs 4999 Account Activation Charges and Margin Money of Rs 1 lac for 12 months
- The Brokerage for Equity Delivery: 0.15%
- Intraday and Future: 0.015%
- Option: Rs 30 per lot
- For Rs 2499 Account Activation Charges and Margin Money of Rs 50,000 for 12 months
- The Brokerage for Equity Delivery: 0.25%
- Intraday and Future: 0.025%
- Option: Rs 40 per lot
Just Trade Default Plan Brokerage Charges
|Brokerage Plan||Default Plan|
|Equity Delivery||0.20% – 0.40%|
|Equity Intraday||0.02% – 0.04%|
|Equity Options||Rs 30 per lot|
Account opening charges are to paid and it will cost you Rs 710/- for first year. Thereafter you need to pay AMC of Rs 280/- from second year onward. Justtrade doesn’t charge for services like SMS alert and Call & Trade facilities as being charged by Discount brokers like Zerodha.
Justtrade Demat Account is available under three schemes – Just Activ Basic, Just Activ Silver and Just Activ Gold.
Just Active Basic:
For initial account activation fees you are charged Rs 499 and Initial deposit of Rs. 10,000. Flat brokerage rates for delivery (0.4%) Intraday and future (0.04%) transactions is applicable. No charges for mutual fund transactions and for applying for IPOs.
Just Activ Silver & Gold:
These are plans which provides you investment advice with zero brokerage charges for a nominal fee. Both the plans require annual subscription fees at the beginning of the scheme.
Just Trade Offers
Just Trade offers keep on changing based on prospect requirement, here are the latest offers running
- Free Trading Account
- Zero AMC for 1 Year
- Free Demat Account
- Flexi brokerage plans
- Premium Advisory Services
- Online Trading Services
How to open Just Trade Demat Account?
An investor has to open an account for online trading with Justtrade. Following are the ways to open an account:
- Fill Up your details here – Open Demat Account
- Visit one of their branches. Visit Just Trade Branch Locater at Justtrade.in
- Fill Online Account Application Form. in Justtrade.in
- Call at 1800-110-900 (for MTNL & BSNL operators) 1800-3000-9000 (for all other operators) or SMS JTN 56767
Why Just Trade?
- Trading in Equity, MF or IPOs and services through a single Log in id.
- Variable brokerage and fixed fee based plans.
- Hi-tech and highly reliable online connectivity through V-SAT and Lease Lines.
- Personalized Relationship Manager to share Plan, Product and Research Expertise with the client.
- Access to Financial Assessment Services and Research reports on all asset class and capital market.
Just Trade Trading Platform Review
Justtrade Web, Mobile app and Desktop base trading platform
Just Trade Web Based Trading Platfrom Review: Justtrade.in Review
It the secure online web portal of just trade. It provides facility to trade in Equity, derivative, mutual fund and IPOs on single sign in.
Just Trade Desktop Based Trading Platform Review: Just Activ Review
This platform is terminal-based that provides two options for trading. First, you can use pull-technology whereby one can get to select a stock at a time check the quotes and can place your order or else you can use the browser based streaming quotes engine which will look like a dealer-terminal.
Online Investment Platform fully integrated with DP; bank accounts built for active investors to transact in shares, futures, options, mutual funds and IPOs online with little paper work.
Just Trade Advantages / Disadvantages
It is an average broker that provides little bit of everything in their portfolio and lacks technology advancemant tools and platforms to compete with big names.
- Free call and trade
- Low brokerage.
- No PMS services
- Lacks mobile app based trading facility
- Multiple brokerage plans
- No commodity and currency trading
- Multiple account type creates confusion