Intraday trading deals with buying and selling of stocks and share within the same and single trading day. Here the stocks are bought without any intention to invest but rather to earn profits. Thus, the fluctuations and differences in the prices of the stocks are used to earn gains from the traded stocks. An online platform is useful for intraday trading. Day Trading is also known a Intraday Trading.
Open Trading Account with your Favorite Broker
Intraday Trading Tips
Intraday trading is more risky than investing in the regular stock market. One must have a good knowledge about the market to avoid losses. It is suggested that investors and traders only invest that part of the money which does not put him in the financial crisis in case of a loss.
Intraday Trading indicators
Researching about the market helps the investors to avoid loss later. In this case, the intraday trading indicators help a lot. Intraday trading indicator comes into an advantage when combined with a good strategy to maximize gains and returns.
How to make a profit in intraday trading
Intraday traders face some inherent risks while trading in the stock markets. Price fluctuations and daily volume play a significant role in the stocks that are to be traded. Traders must keep a check on the risks involved and should not put into risk more than two percent of their total trading capital on a single trade.
Intraday Time Analysis
In intraday trading, daily trends are the most referred which will show the price trends on a single day interval. These trends showing charts are useful as an intraday trading technique and helps in showing the direction of the price between the opening and closing of a single day trading session.
How to Choose Stocks for Intraday Trading
To succeed as an intraday trader, it is required to know how to choose stocks for trading. Mostly people are not successful in earning profits because they do not select the required stocks to trade in a single day.
Day Trading Tips
Certain tips which need to be followed for to engage in intraday trading are as follows
- Firstly an investor should choose around two to three liquid shares. Intraday trading includes squaring of the open positions before ending the trade session which is why investors should choose around two to three liquid shares.
- Secondly, the investor needs to determine the target and entry price. An investor before placing the order must surely determine the target price because it is seen that a person’s psychology usually changes after they purchase the shares. As a result, the investor might sell off their securities even if there is a marginal rise in the price.
- Thirdly an investor should utilize stop loss for lower impact. Stop loss means that the shares are automatically sold off when there is a fall in the price. An investor can mitigate their losses in this way since their shares would be immediately sold off as soon as price drops.
- Another important tip for intraday trading is that the investors should always book their profits once the target is achieved. Not only should they focus on cutting their losses but they should also book their profits.
- Another tip for intraday trading is that a person dealing with intraday trading should avoid being an investor.
- People dealing with intraday trading should also regularly research their wish lists properly.
- Another tip to be followed is that a person should never move against the market while dealing with intraday trading.
These are few of the tips to be kept in mind before engaging into intraday trading. If the tips are properly followed, then the chances of any issues cropping up are none.
Open Trading Account with your Favorite Broker
List of all Full-Service Brokers in India –
Angel Broking , Motilal Oswal , Kotak Securities , HDFC Securities , Sharekhan , India Infoline / IIFL , ICICI Direct , Edelweiss , Karvy , SBI Cap Securities , Geogit BNP Paribas , Anand Rathi , Religare Securities , Indiabulls Ventures , Just Trade , Ventura Securities , Aditya Birla Money , Axis Direct , SMC Global , GEPL Capital , IDBI Direct , GCL Securities , Arihant Capital , Mangal Keshav , MasterTrust , Networth Direct , Reliance Securities , Sushil Finance , LSE Securities
List of all Discount Brokers in India –
Zerodha , 5Paisa , Upstox / RKSV , Samco , SAS Online , Wisdom Capital , Trade Smart Online , Tradejini , Beeline Broking , Compositedge , RK Global , Achiievers Equities , Bonanza Portfolio , MDirect , TradingBells , EzWealth , Fyers , Fortune Trading , Prostocks , Tradeplus Online , Finvasia , Zeroshulk , Alice Blue Online
List of Stock Broking Franchise in India –
Angel Broking Franchise , Kotak Securities Franchise , ICICI Direct Franchise , Sharekhan Franchise , Motilal Oswal Franchise , IIFL Franchise / India Infoline Franchise , SMC Franchise , Nirmal Bang Franchise , Sushil Finance Franchise , Profitmart Franchise , IDBI Direct Franchise , Ventura Securities Franchise , Sykes & Ray Franchise , Ski Capital Franchise , Geojit Franchise , Edelweiss Franchise , Arihant Capital Franchise , Fyers Franchise , Narnolia Franchise , Anand Rathi Franchise , Choice Broking Franchise , Elite Wealth Franchise , Just Trade Franchise , Karvy Franchise , Swastika Investment Franchise , Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise , IFCI Franchise , Religare Securities Franchise
Important Blog Posts –
Top 10 Stock Brokers in India , Best Stock Broker in India , Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India , Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker in India , 10 Best Practices of Share Market Investment , Mutual Fund vs Real Estate Investment , Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India , Top 10 Discount Brokers in India , Best Demat Account in India