Globe Capital Franchise is Indian leading depository participant with the NSDL as well as the CDSL, apart from being a full service brokerage house also giving out the business rights to their respective financial products and services through different business association models.
We will take a detailed tour of the Globe Capital Sub Broker program in terms of their origin, the business models they offers, the offers they come out with for their respective business partners, the revenue sharing model they follow & the services they extend to their business partners.
Globe Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Globe Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.4/10|
About Globe Capital Franchise
Globe Capital Franchise came out as a full service brokerage house and a non banking financial services provider in the year 1999 when their founder Rajeev Kalra incorporated the franchise within the commercial jurisdiction of the city of New Delhi.
The franchise has been serving their respective clients throughout the nation ceaselessly for 20 (twenty) years and has evolved enormously.
As a matter of fact, they typically operate through a network of more than 3000 (three thousand) offices spread across 400 (four hundred) different locations of the nation and abroad.
The franchiser typically takes 21 (twenty one) days of time to generate a new Sub Broker’s Code and 31 (thirty one) days of time to clear out the outstanding payment in terms of commission valid over the cumulative business generated by their respective business partners on their behalf.
Become an Authorized Person of Globe Capital
Types of Globe Capital Business Models
Globe Capital Franchise has two distinctive business models that they use in order to distribute their business rights to their respective business partners that is the Master Franchise Business Model and the Sub Broker Business Model.
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Globe Capital Master Franchise
For one thing, the Master Franchise model is primarily offered to the business maestros as well as enthusiasts willing to try out their hand within the Indian stock trading and broking industry with the support of a strong franchiser by Globe Capital Franchise.
This particular business model is meant to give complete control of business over a specific area marked by geographical markers to a particular business associate of the corresponding franchiser.
This model has a huge payout in terms of commission as offered over the overall business generated by the business associate on behalf of the franchiser by the franchiser themselves. Nevertheless, it does require the respective business partners to put in more money in terms of security deposit.
Benefits of Globe Capital Master Franchise Model
These are the primary benefits of getting the rights to the Globe Capital Master Franchise plan:-
- Having the ownership of this particular business model on behalf of Globe Capital Franchise means that the respective business associate of the said franchiser gets complete and uninterrupted business dominance over a particular geographical area.
- The payout in terms of commission is way higher in this business model as compared to the Sub Broker business model of the corresponding franchiser.
Globe Capital Sub Broker or Globe Capital Authorised Person
Globe Capital Sub Broker model is yet another business association and distribution used by the corresponding franchiser to cater to the needs and requirements of those prospective business partners who are willing to get the business rights of the corresponding franchiser but pay less as compared to the franchiser’s Master Franchise model.
One of the down sides of this particular from of business model is that it guarantees no area wise business dominance whatsoever to the respective business associate.
Benefits of Being Globe Capital Sub Broker Program
Here is a list of all the perks you can expect after joining in the Globe Capital Sub Broker business program:-
- It typically requires the respective business partners to pay a lot less in terms of security deposit as compared to the corresponding franchiser’s Master Franchise counterpart, while ensuring that the respective business partners get to distribute the same financial products, services and access to the franchise’s trading platform as the Master Franchisers.
- This business model also allows the respective business associates of the corresponding franchiser to give away some added advantages to their respective clients in accordance with their will and convenience in order to attract more clients or retain the existing ones.
Globe Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Globe Capital Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model being followed by Globe Capital Franchise is rather simple and discrete from their respective competitors.
As a matter of fact, the corresponding franchiser pays off 55 % -70 % of the overall revenue generated by their respective business associates as the commission in case the business associates are bound with the franchiser as per the Sub Broker business model.
On the other hand, the corresponding franchiser pays off 70 % – 80 % of the overall revenue generated by their respective business partners bound with them in accordance to the Master Franchise program as commission.
The variation within the payout mainly takes place due to the varying profits gained on selling different financial products.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Globe’s Share|
|Master Franchise||70% – 80%||30% – 20%|
|Sub Broker||55% – 70%||45% – 30%|
Start your Broking Business with Globe Capital
Globe Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Globe Capital Franchise has very strict and distinctive requirements that they deem from their respective business associates in the form of Security Deposit.
As a matter of fact, the corresponding franchiser demands a sum of Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousands) to Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakhs) from their respective business partners involved with them as per the Master Franchise business program.
On the other hand, the corresponding franchiser seeks a funding of Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh) to Rs. 3,00,000 (three lakh) in the form of the security deposit from the business partners who are involved with the franchisers as per the Sub Broker business program.
The overall variation in the security deposit in both the cases occurs mostly due the varying arrangements the respective business partners have with the corresponding franchiser.
Check this table below for better understanding of Globe Capital Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.100,000 – Rs.300,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Globe Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Globe Capital Franchise has a straight forward policy with respect to the infrastructural requirements in terms of distributing their business rights to either Sub Brokers or Master Franchises.
The policy includes the respective business associates of the corresponding franchise to have an office area with 200 sq ft space, industry grade trading terminals, an active internet connection for the sake of commencing multiple online trades and communication seamlessly, self-governed and monitored research services and at least two employees.
Globe Capital Sub Broker Offers
Flexible Revenue Sharing and Zero Revenue Sharing With Prepaid are the only two offers Globe Capital Franchise has to grant to their respective business partners.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Globe Capital Franchise or Globe Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Globe Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Globe Capital Franchise has been known to be very specific and strict in terms of the policies they have in accordance to the minimum eligibility criteria they seek from their respective business partners before allowing them to execute any form of business on their behalf.
The list goes as follows:-
- An applicant applying for the corresponding franchiser’s business authority to have a certificate accredited to their name by the NSIM before or during the time of the registration procedure.
- Aapplicant applying for the corresponding franchiser’s business authority to have an experience of two consecutive year on the very least within the field of stock trading and broking before or during the time of the registration procedure.
- Candidate applying for the corresponding franchiser’s business authority to have an educational qualification of ten plus two or say intermediation on the very least before or during the time of the registration procedure.
- It is must for any applicant applying for the corresponding franchiser’s business authority to have the basic knowledge and understand of computer programs like MS Excel in order to carry out certain analytical and operational activities for their respective business form, before or during the time of the registration procedure.
- It is must for any applicant applying for the corresponding franchiser’s business authority to have a certificate accredited to their name by the NSIM before or during the time of the registration procedure.
- Applicant applying for the corresponding franchiser’s business authority to have the in-depth understanding of the financial products and services being granted by the corresponding franchiser before or during the time of the registration procedure.
How to become a Globe Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Getting yourself registered for Global Capital Franchise’s business authority rights is not as tough as you may deem it be.
As a matter of fact, the entire procedure is rather very easy to execute if you just follow in the instructions as we have mentioned below:-
- Locate the button at the end of this specific section stating “Become a business partner / associate” and click it.
- Once you do that, you will see a new form popping up in your computer screen with a lot of blank spaces. Go through the entire form carefully and fill up all the spaces, especially the ones that contain the mandatory mark on them with evidently right information.
- Upload the duly filled up form along with a copy of all the documents required by Global Capital Franchise as has been mentioned within the article before.
- Wait for the authorized personnel to contact you on behalf of the franchiser in order to grant you the business rights.
Documents required to become Globe Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Birth Certificate
- Cancelled Cheque
- Academic Certificates
- Investment Proof
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Globe Capital?
Globe Capital Franchise offers a lot to their respective business associates in order to help them grow the overall business. In simple terms, they present a win-win situation for all.
Here is a list of some of the perks they give to their respective business partners:-
- Being a part of either of the business programs as granted by the corresponding franchiser ensures that you get a hands on experience of working with a renowned and reputed brand that knows the in and out of the business world.
- Globe Capital Franchise has been long since known for their easy client acquisition procedures including the convenient online account process. This is a favorable move amongst the respective as well as the prospective clients of the corresponding franchiser and can be used in reder to gain in more clients.
- The corresponding franchiser is in fact, quite generous when it comes to helping their respective business associates by granting integrated marketing support and supervision thus, popularizing the respective business associates within their area of operations.
- Globe Capital Franchise has a flexible revenue sharing system. Therefore, it is always dependent on the respective business associates whether they want the higher commissions.
- Globe Capital Franchise has a policy of helping their respective business partners by providing them with intricate back office support, thus lightening the work load of their respective employees.
- The corresponding franchiser also provide valid client acquisition training to all the employees of their respective business associates.
Globe Capital Franchise Conclusion
In simple words, Globe Capital Franchise is a name that has been recognized for a long time to provide quality and transparent business opportunities to the aspirants throughout the country and they have not lost the flare for excellence even today.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Globe Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|