Kunvarji Finstock Franchise is a part of the Kunvarji Group of Companies. They were incorporated as a full service stock broker. For more than fifteen years, they have been serving the clients throughout the nation.
They have a team of seasoned professionals working for them. And, this team enables them to provide a wide variety of financial services. Anyway, that is not a topic to be discussed now. Instead, we will use this article to review them in details.
Kunvarji Finstock Sub Broker Program review will be carried out on the basis of:-
- The basic story behind their origin. This part will cover the reason, time and venue of behind their initiation as well.
- All the business association models they use to engage with their business associates.
- The offers they lay out for their business associates.
- Support programs they host in order to help their respective business associates.
- The revenue sharing mechanism they follow. This will also include the various commission slabs they offer.
- The ways in which one can register himself as one of their business partners.
- And, the reasons that must be considered before deciding to become their business partner.
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Kunvarji Finstock Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Kunvarji Finstock Franchise
They were brought into existence by Kunvarjibhai Roopshibhai Thakkar in the year 1960.
Currently, they have their headquarters located in Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
They have been involved in stock trading and broking for the past 15 years. They have also been involved in commodities trading for the past 5 years.
In fact, they are a registered member of the NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and the NCDEX. They have a strong clientele of more than 10,000 people and corporations.
And, the number of their clients is steadily increasing each day. As a financial franchiser, they need 35 days for a new Sub Broker Code Activation.
They also need 35 days to pay out the outstanding balance as per the business commenced by their associates.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Kunvarji Finstock
Types of Kunvarji Finstock Business Models
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise plays really smart about distributing their business rights. They typically rely on only two business association models. And, the list includes the Master Franchise and Sub Broker model.
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Kunvarji Finstock Master Franchise Business Model
Kunvarji Finstock Master Franchise is a business model specifically for exclusives. It primarily seeks out those people and organizations with a capacity to spend more.
The security deposit required to acquire this model’s business rights is way more than that of the Sub Broker.
Nevertheless, it does ensure complete business dominance of the investors. In simple words, this business model guarantees that the investing associates get area wise business monopoly.
Even the commission rates sanctioned for this business model are higher than that of the Sub Brokers.
In simple words, this business model seeks more investment in terms of Security deposit. In return, it also promises to pay off more in terms of profits.
Benefits of Kunvarji Finstock Master Franchise
Being the most expensive business plan to engage with, Kunvarji Finstock Master Franchise program also has some exclusive benefits. And, the entire list goes accordingly:-
- It comes with a promise of full-fledged business monopoly. This means that the investing partners are assured of complete business dominance over a certain area. This turns out to be extremely helpful in terms of business.
- This model also comes with the promise of granting the business associates zero internal competition. Thus, eliminating the probability of losing a prospective to a fellow associate. This becomes possible due to the business monopoly provision granted by the franchiser.
- This business model guarantees the investing associates to pay off the highest commission rates.
- It allows the business partners to distribute all the financial solutions on behalf of the franchiser.
- It comes with a promise of zero intervention. This means that the associates can very well acquire, grow and manage their own clientele.
Kunvarji Finstock Sub Broker or Kunvarji Finstock Authorized Person
The Sub Broker model provided by Kunvarji Finstock Franchise is similar to that of their competitors. It is just another way in which the franchiser ensures increased business growth.
With a provision for lesser investment, this is an apt to initiate the business by the side of the franchiser.
In other words, it targets the people and organizations with the will to pay lesser security deposit. Nevertheless, having to pay less also means getting less shares in the revenue.
However, this does not impact in the overall business operations allowance. Simply putting, the Sub Brokers can execute business across all the financial solutions just like the Master Franchises.
Furthermore, they are also allowed to engage their clients by serving them exceptionally.
Benefits of Kunvarji Finstock Authorized Person
The Sub Broker business model of Kunvarji Finstock Franchise comes around with a lot of perks. Nonetheless, we have enlisted the most interesting ones underneath:-
- It comes with the promise of commercial usability of the brand image. This means that the investing partners are allowed to use franchiser’s brand name for commercial purposes.
- This business model does not require the investing partners to pay as much security deposit as the Master Franchises.
- It permits the associates to freely distribute all the financial products and services on the franchiser’s behalf.
- It allows the Sub Brokers to provide their respective associates some additional benefits as per their own will. This can turn out to be helpful in retaining the clients.
- It allows the Sub Brokers to execute as much business as they like. This means that the franchiser has not set any barriers on the quantity of the executable business. This also means that there is not limit to how much profit the Sub Brokers can earn. In simple words, the more business one executes, the better profits they can earn.
- It ensures that the investing associates gain a good amount of commission by selling off financial solutions on franchiser’s behalf.
Kunvarji Finstock Partner Revenue Sharing or Kunvarji Finstock Sub Broker Commission
Just like the varying slabs of the security deposit, Kunvarji Finstock Franchise also gives away varying slabs of commission.
As a matter fact, they are very serious about their approach towards sharing the revenue. They give back 50 % – 70 % of the overall revenue generated from the business executed by the Sub Brokers to them.
On the other hand, they give away 75 % – 80 % of the revenue generated from the business executed by the Master Franchisees on their behalf to the Master Franchisees.
As mentioned earlier, the main reason for differing commission rates is the varying arrangements in between the franchiser and the associates.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Kunvarji Finstock’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 80%||20% – 25%|
Start your Broking Business with Kunvarji Finstock
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise requires different set of security deposits from different category of business associates.
Furthermore, they have also established security deposit slabs that determine the benefits one is entitled to.
They typically seek a security deposit of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,00,000 from the Sub Brokers. While they seek a security deposit of Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 3,00,000 from the Master Franchisees.
Understandably, there are two main reasons for the occurring difference in the security deposit slabs. First reason is the difference in profit margin as gained by selling off different financial solutions.
And, the second reason is the varying set of arrangements various associates have along with the franchiser.
Check this table below for better understanding of Kunvarji Finstock Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.150,000 – Rs.300,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
All the requirements Kunvarji Finstock Franchise has from their respective associates is listed below:-
- 200 sq ft worth of office area.
- At least two people to look after the daily chores related to the business as staff.
- Exclusive and original research services completely governed by the associates.
- An active internet connection. This must be strong enough to withstand multiple online trades. This must also be stable enough to support regular communicational activities.
Kunvarji Finstock Sub Broker Offers
Flexible Revenue Sharing and Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid, are the only two offers Kunvarji Finstock Franchise gives to their respective business partners. You must not expect anything more from them.
The offers can easily be availed by all Kunvarji Finstock Authorized Person once they register with Kunvarji Finstock.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise or Kunvarji Finstock Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Kunvarji Finstock, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Just like all of their competitors, Kunvarji Finstock Franchise also has a set of eligibility criteria. And, the list can consists of the following:-
- An experience of two or more years in the domain of stock trading and broking services. The applicant must provide a valid proof of their experience.
- A certificate issued to the applicant by the NSIM. A valid copy must be provided at the time of registration.
- An educational qualification worth ten plus two or more. A valid proof to this must also be provided at the time of registration.
- Basic knowledge of operating a few computer programs like MS Excel, Tally, etc.
- Detailed understanding of all the financial solutions given by the franchiser.
How to become a Kunvarji Finstock Sub broker or Authorized Person?
All you must do is follow these steps in order to become an associate of Kunvarji Finstock Franchise:-
- Click on the button at the end of this part stating “Become a partner / associate”.
- Read thoroughly and then fill up the entire form that pops up on your computer screen.
- Submit the form and a couple of other documents on to the website.
- The list to all the required documents can be found within the form or within this article.
- Finally, you must wait for one of the authorized representatives of the franchiser to reach out to you. The representative will guide you through the last set of formalities and grant you the business rights.
Documents required to become Kunvarji Finstock Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Passport sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Kunvarji Finstock?
Out of the many reason to partner with Kunvarji Finstock Franchise, here are a few:-
- They have been existing within the industry for more than forty years. This means that they have a grand reputation that can fetch you more clients.
- They have diversified financial solutions to cater to your respective clientele.
- It has a transparent approach towards the business and revenue sharing practices.
- They allow free account opening for clients and also do not require any kind of AMC. This can also be used to fetch in more clients.
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise Conclusion
Kunvarji Finstock Franchise, according to us is a good financial franchiser to begin the journey in the stock brokerage industry. We believe that they can prove to be quite compatible as well.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Kunvarji Finstock
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|