Narayan Securities Franchise has been rated as one of the best stock broking house in the market.
The company with 30 years of experience manages a team of experienced professionals who provides an in depth financial, industrial and technical knowledge along with problem solving, specialized skills and teamwork abilities.
Here in this article, we will go through in detail about Narayan Securities Sub Broker Program, its business model, its security deposit amount, revenue share ratio, offers, etc.
Narayan Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Narayan Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Narayan Securities Franchise
The Narayan Securities is one of the leading company headquartered in New Delhi, Delhi offers full service broker.
R.C. Saraf established the company in 1989.
This is a public based company which consumes 31 days to successfully activate the SB code of the sub brokers whereas the company within 33 days pays out the revenue to the sub brokers.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Narayan Securities
Types of Narayan Securities Business Models
There are 2 types of Narayan Securities Franchise business models which are:
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Master franchise
Narayan Securities Sub Broker or Narayan Securities Authorized Person
Narayan Securities offers Business partner/Authorized Person (AP)/ Sub broker to all clients.
Sub broker is someone who gets opportunity to serve clients with Equity, Derivatives, commodities, mutual funds, IPOs and Insurance, etc and it is their responsibility to understand client’s trading/ investment requirement and assist them accordingly.
Narayan Securities levies a security deposit that vary between Rs 50, 000 and Rs 100, 000 for sub broker and they receive revenue sharing that ranges between 55% and 75%.
Benefits of Narayan Securities Authorized Person
- Sub broker in Narayan Securities receives high revenue of minimum 55% which may exceed up to 75%.
- Sub broker receives Rs 1,000 per refer through referral program in the Narayan Securities.
- The franchiser provides help with Advisory, recommendations and stock tips to the sub brokers that help them to support the clients and increase revenue.
- The sub brokers are offered with marketing support like providing hoardings, leaflets, and banners.
Narayan Securities Franchise Referral Program
Referral programs are considered to be most effective when it come to recruit quality clients.
The sub brokers of the company put forward the best features of the company, discuss on the investment amount and revenue collection to the clients.
The referral program helps to discover high performer clients who will attract other high performer candidates to the company.
Benefits of Narayan Securities Franchise Referral Program
- Referral programs are the best recruiting tool as they save a lot of money that would have been spent on advertising purposes.
- People are more likely to believe from words that come from mouth rather than advertisements.
- Narayan Securities provide referral program which gives Rs 1000 per refer for both the sub brokers and the clients.
Narayan Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Narayan Securities Sub Broker Commission
Under the revenue sharing model, Narayan Securities introduces sub broker and referral program.
The sub broker of Narayan Securities will receive revenue sharing with a minimum of 55% that may exceed up to 75%.
The company does not receive revenue sharing from Master Franchise and Remisier. Under the referral program, the company offers Rs 1000 for per refer.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Narayan Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||25% – 45%|
|Referral Program||Rs 1000||NA|
Start your Broking Business with Narayan Securities
Narayan Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
In the security deposit model, Narayan Securities levies Rs 50, 000 for sub broker that may go up till Rs 100, 000. Master franchise and remisier is not available in the company.
The Narayan Securities does not provide referral program under their security deposit section.
Check this table below for better understanding of Narayan Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Narayan Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The sub broker is required to maintain the company’s stature and thus need to have a decent office set up of minimum 100 Sq Ft with a minimum of 1 employee strength.
To uphold a decent infrastructure, minimum requirements like smooth internet connection, user friendly trading terminals is required.
The sub broker needs to provide good research services. There is no need of telephone lines in the company.
Narayan Securities Sub Broker Offers
- Zero deposit remains inactive in the Narayan Securities.
- Low security deposit scheme is not available in the company.
- Narayan Securities offers flexible revenue sharing.
- Flat revenue sharing is not offered by the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is unavailable in the company.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Narayan Securities Franchise or Narayan Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Narayan Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Securities Limited Company needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant opting for sub brokership need to be atleast 21 years of age.
- Basic criterions like age, academics, qualifications, experiences, etc, needs to be fulfilled in order to register as sub broker.
- The applicant must have passed higher secondary from an institution that is recognized and authorized by the Government. The applicant with a graduation degree will have an added benefit.
- Basic knowledge on computer is required by the applicant.
- The candidate must maintain a clean record and must not be involved in any kind of offence of dishonesty or fraudulency.
- Experience on handling financial products’ business is required from the applicant. If the candidate had any previous experience with handling stock broking products, then it would count as an added benefit.
- The applicant is required to possess an office area with a decent dimension in order to register as a sub broker in the company.
- High skills on good management are expected from the applicant looking forward to be a sub broker.
- Applicants are needed to have license or registered with SEBI.
- To be a sub broker, the applicant needs to remain up to date with latest information on Politics, Environment scenario or on Economics, etc.
The applicant needs to be fit and fine both mentally and physically abiding all the rules and regulations provided by the company
How to become a Narayan Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The individuals who are eager to register as a sub broker are needed to follow these simple steps:
- The first step for the applicant would be filling up the form that is given to them by putting all the correct details.
- Following this, the candidate would receive a call from the executive of the company to reconfirm all the details provided by the applicant.
- The executive along with the Business team of Narayan Securities will fix a meeting with the applicant where they will discuss and explain their proposal including business models, security deposit amount, revenue sharing percentage, infrastructure investment, offers, company’s expectations, brokerage charges, support provided by the company’s end. The applicant will also be provided a space for clearing out on any doubts.
- The applicant will then be required to sign on an agreement and will be needed to submit documents needed by the company.
- Post the execution of the agreement, a sub broker ID will be given to the applicant with which they would easily operate the account.
Documents required to become Narayan Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Narayan Securities?
- The infrastructure requirement of the franchise company fulfills every requirement for the clients and it would definitely benefit both the sub broker and the clients.
- The referral program under the revenue sharing section is so luring that it encourages both the sub brokers and the clients for a progressive search of candidates.
- The franchise program provides support with both back-office support and trading support for both the clients and the sub broker.
- The amount collected in the security deposit is refundable at the end of the tenure.
Narayan Securities Franchise Conclusion
Narayan Securities offers pretty high revenue sharing percentage under their franchise scheme.
The company offers referral program which provide Rs 1000 for per refer to the sub brokers and the clients.
Narayan Securities offers a less payout time which gives more freedom or space to the applicants for joining and carrying out the brokership efficiently.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Narayan Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|