LSE Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
LSE Securities Franchise is one of the most recognized stockbrokers in the state of Punjab. It has been in the business for almost two decades now and has created a niche for itself in the business.
The article below will discuss the various business models of the firm and how it works with the business partners.
There will be a detailed analysis of the models and revenue sharing structure along with the various offers which the company provides.
If you are looking to join the LSE Securities Sub Broker Program or you are searching for a firm which you can join as a sub-broker then this article which you need to read before making your mind.
LSE Securities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|LSE Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.0/10|
About LSE Securities Franchise
The two decades old firm – LSE Securities which is now known as LSC Securities Limited is a public organization and it has its shares listed in Ludhiana Stock exchange.
It has a membership of both the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
The firm was founded by Mr. Jaspal Singh in the year 2000 and as a traditional broker, it has been providing various investment services to the people in Ludhiana and other parts of the state and in the country as well.
The firm also provides sub-brokership rights and to generate the code of the sub-brokers, it takes 35 days. The payments of the sub-brokers are also processed within 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of LSE Securities
Types of LSE Securities Business Models
The LSE Securities sub-brokership model is as follows –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
LSE Securities Sub Broker or LSE Securities Authorized Person
The LSE Securities sub-brokers needs to keep a security deposit with the firm against which the firm would provide the rights of sub-brokers – to deal in the products and services of the firm.
The sub-brokers needs to generate revenue by acquiring clients and selling the LSE Securities products and services to them.
The revenue generated by the sub-brokers is shared with the firm in a certain ratio.
Benefits of LSE Securities Authorized Person
- The two decades of long experience in the market may help the sub-broker to understand the market better. They provide different training to make you aware of the different practices in the market if you are a novice in this huge unpredictable market. LSE Securities experience is the biggest benefit you can have.
- The security deposit you would require to join the firm as a sub-broker is way lower than the average minimum deposit in the market. This in turn also increases the value of your earnings.
- The firm provides the major chunk of the revenue to the sub-brokers and especially when the security deposit is so low, earning such high revenue is way too lucrative.
- The sub-brokers gets to deal in a variety of LSE Securities products and services. They have a huge ground to pitch to the clients about different investment schemes and products suiting the needs of the client’s investment goals.
- The goodwill of the firm also increases the chances of acquisition of clients which is in the favor of the sub-brokers.
- The firm provides different support like back office support, trading support to the sub-brokers. This helps the sub-brokers to run their business smoothly.
LSE Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or LSE Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing completely depends on the amount of security deposit you keep with the firm.
For the minimum security deposit, you will be entitled to receive 65% of the revenue share which is the minimum revenue you can expect.
By keeping up to the maximum deposit, you can earn a 75% revenue share.
As you can see the revenue share is not only at par with the market but the minimum share of revenue is way higher than most of the firm in the industry.
Providing a minimum 65% revenue share for keeping the minimum Rs.25000 deposit is exponentially lucrative at the part of the sub-broker.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||LSE Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||65% – 75%||25% – 35%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with LSE Securities
LSE Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit as a sub-broker of LSE Securities you have to keep is Rs.25000 as the minimum deposit.
The minimum deposit provides you the right to deal in the firm’s products and services and makes you entitled to receive the minimum revenue share which will be discussed in the next section.
However, you can increase the amount of security deposit and maximum deposit you can keep is Rs.50000.
If you are wondering, is it the minimum or the maximum, then we must tell you that yes you read that right and the LSE Securities firm charges only Rs.50000 as the maximum security deposit.
Being a full-service broker, charging Rs.25000 as the minimum deposit and Rs.50000 as the maximum is a unique thing in itself.
Hardly there are other stockbrokers especially traditional brokers who would charge such low deposit.
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.50,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|GEPL Capital Franchise||Fairwealth Securities Franchise||Dalal Broacha Franchise|
|GCL Securities Franchise||Fair Intermediate Franchise||Consortium Securities Franchise|
|Ganpati Securities Franchise||Ezwealth Franchise||Compositedge Franchise|
LSE Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The infrastructure that you would require to run the LSE Securities sub-brokership business are –
- An office with at least 200 square feet of area in it.
- There must be three employees in the office at the least.
- The office must be equipped with an internet
- There must be trading terminals for the trading purpose
- The telephone lines must be properly working.
LSE Securities Sub Broker Offers
- You can expect flexibility in the revenue sharing process
- You can start with just Rs.10000 under the 10k initial offer. Later on, you can deposit the minimum required a security
The offers can easily be availed by all LSE Securities Authorized Person once they register with LSE Securities.
LSE Securities Franchise or LSE Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to LSE Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria which have to clear in order to become an LSE Securities sub-broker are –
- You must have at least cleared your 10+2 from some recognized educational institute under-recognized board of education in the country.
- The individual needs to clear the NISM certification course before or during the application process of sub-brokeRs.The NISM certificate is mandatory for the sub-brokers to deal in the industry as per the SEBI and the government regulations.
- The LSE Securities sub-brokers needs to be well knowledgeable about the financial products and services the firm sells, about the investment products, schemes and all other details about the market.
- The experience of the individual counts the most when eligibility is evaluated. The sub-broker who wants to join LSE Securities network needs to be well experienced in what they do and about to do. Minimum 2-3 years of experience is required and if more they are preferred more as well.
How to become an LSE Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
You can start applying after reading this article only as –
- You will find a button at the end of the article, which will take you to the form which you have to fill for the LSE Securities sub-brokership application. Fill the form, input your necessary details, and make sure all the details are correct and then click on submit.
- You will get redirected to another page now where you will have to upload the documents mentioned above. The eligibility will be verified on the website and then you will be notified.
- If you are eligible for the position, you will receive a representative’s call from LSE Securities. They will further take you through the remaining process of application.
Documents required to become LSE Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Registration Certificate
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- NISM Certificate
- Educational certificates
- Address Proof
- Investment and experience proof
- Canceled cheques
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Fyers Franchise||Exclusive Securities Franchise||Competent Finman Franchise|
|FRR Shares Franchise||Escorts Securities Franchise||Celebrus Capital Franchise|
|Finvasia Securities Franchise||Emkay Global Franchise||CD Equisearch Franchise|
Why Partner with LSE Securities?
Here are the various reason to partner with LSE Securities:
- Exponential share in the revenue
- One of the lowest security deposit requirement
- Experience of almost two decades
- Goodwill to encash
- Variety of investment schemes and products
LSE Securities Franchise Conclusion
LSE Securities recently known as LSC Securities is a great firm to join as sub-broker not only for the lucrative business opportunity but also for the great network and recognition.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Findoc Investmart Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Capstocks Securities Franchise|
|Fast Capital Franchise||Dealmoney Franchise||C M Goenka Franchise|
|Farsight Securities Franchise||DBFS Securities Franchise||BP Equities Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with LSE Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|