Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise popularly known as KC Securities is one of the oldest integrated capital market intermediaries in India. They have been known for significant experience of their management team.
Furthermore, they have also been praised for their custom-tailored wealth management solutions. However, our prime concern for today is not to praise them.
In fact, we are here with this article to review Kantilal Chhaganlal Sub Broker Program. And, our review will include the following:-
- Reason and story behind their establishment.
- Type of business association models they present to their prospective business partners.
- The list of offers and other relevant support activities they grant to their respective business associates.
- Brief of the revenue sharing model they tend to follow.
- List of infrastructural requirements they seek from their respective business partners.
- The steps involved in acquiring the business rights to one of their business models.
- And, the reasons for you to consider joining them as business partners.
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise as known today, is a result of the sheer determination and dedication of John Caird.
The franchiser was established in the judicial confinements of Mumbai, Maharashtra in the year 1995.
And, ever since their inception, they have dedicated themselves in benefitting their clients in every possible way.
In fact, they are rather proud of their in-depth research, value-based approach and professional management skills.
As a full-service financial franchiser, they require 3-5 weeks for generating a new Sub Broker’s code. Moreover, they also need 33 (thirty three) days to pay any outstanding balance of their business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Kantilal Chhaganlal
Types of Kantilal Chhaganlal Business Models
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise has been actively serving their clientele for over twenty years. This has also been possible because of their smart business association choices.
We are talking about the only business model they prefer to engage themselves with, that is the Sub Broker Model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Kantilal Chhaganlal Sub Broker or Kantilal Chhaganlal Authorized Person
As mentioned earlier, K C Securities Franchise is very strict about the business model they prefer to engage with. In fact, the K C Securities Sub Broker business model specifically targets the prospective business associates.
It targets the people willing to take up the business responsibilities of the franchise for a considerable amount of profit.
Nevertheless, the business associates can only acquire the business rights if they abide by certain criteria.
The criteria established by the franchiser includes many infrastructural establishments and a security deposit.
Once an owner of a K C Securities Sub Broker firm, the associate can distribute the financial products and services on behalf of the franchiser without any restriction.
However, the business model does not ensure any kind of business monopoly over any specific land mass.
Benefits of Kantilal Chhaganlal Authorized Person
Owning the business rights to K C Securities Sub Broker business model comes with may benefits. Nonetheless, we have tried to mention the ones that are way more beneficial and interesting than the others. The list includes:-
- Business model guarantees a handsome commission payout. As a matter of fact, it has one of the highest paying commission rates in the entire industry.
- This business model allows commercial usage of brand name. K C Securities Franchise has been serving their respective clients form more than 20 years now. This has led their clients to develop a positive image about the brand. Thus, getting the permission to use the brand’s name for commercial purposes can definitely fetch a lot of profits.
- Business model ensures operation without interruption. Having the rights to this business model means that the associates get to acquire, grow, manage and support their own clients without getting interrupted by the franchiser in any manner.
- This business model fetches many supportive activities from the franchiser. This means that the business associates get to develop their businesses under expert supervision.
Kantilal Chhaganlal Partner Revenue Sharing or Kantilal Chhaganlal Sub Broker Commission
You must remember us telling you that K C Securities Sub Broker business model pays off a handsome commission.
In matter of fact, the commission being paid by the franchiser is one of the highest in the industry. They vary the commission from 60% – 80% on the overall revenue generated as business by their business associates.
And, as mentioned earlier, the variation is primarily determined by the security deposit paid. In other words, paying more security deposit earns you more commission rates from the franchiser.
However, there is yet another reason for the differing commission rates. Yes! We are talking about the different profit earned by selling off different financial products.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Kantilal Chhaganlal’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Kantilal Chhaganlal
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise specifically charges Rs.50,000 – Rs.2,00,000 from their associates as security deposit.
This amount must be paid off by any signing associate at the time of acquiring the business rights. The overall difference of Rs.1,50,000 exists in order to allocate different benefits to the associates.
In other words, the more one pays as security deposit, the better benefits he is entitled to. However, you must also understand that the security deposit is not the only investment you are required to make.
The franchiser does not tell you anything about the charges required to be paid to acquire many certifications that are deemed necessary by them.
Moreover, they also do not mention about the investments required to be made for infrastructural establishments.
Check this table below for better understanding of Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|GEPL Capital Franchise||Fairwealth Securities Franchise||Dalal Broacha Franchise|
|GCL Securities Franchise||Fair Intermediate Franchise||Consortium Securities Franchise|
|Ganpati Securities Franchise||Ezwealth Franchise||Compositedge Franchise|
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Unlike most of their competitors, Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise do not require a lot of infrastructural establishment.
As a matter of fact, their infrastructural establishment demands are really limited. The list only requires the business associates to:-
- Have an office space worth at least 100 sq ft area. Nevertheless, there are no restrictions on the office space being owned or leased.
- Have at least one person apart from the owner within the office. The staff is required to take care of the managerial and operational requirements in the office.
- Have their own research services. This is meant to help the respective clients to perform informed trades.
Kantilal Chhaganlal Sub Broker Offers
K C Securities Franchise provides only two offers to their respective business associates. They only grant the Zero Deposit and the Flexible Revenue Sharing provisions to the associates.
You must understand that you can not expect them to offer any offers related to 10K Initial Deposit, Flat Revenue Sharing or even Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid.
The offers can easily be availed by all Kantilal Chhaganlal Authorized Person once they register with Kantilal Chhaganlal.
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise or Kantilal Chhaganlal Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Kantilal Chhaganlal, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria of K C Securities Franchise has been designed very carefully. In fact, it has been made to ensure that the franchiser does not receive a lot of irrelevant partnership requests. Therefore, in order to become their business partner, you must abide by the following:-
- You must have the educational qualification of at least ten plus two at the time of registration. However, having an educational qualification more than the set limit is always considered as an advantage.
- Must have at least two consecutive years of experience in stock trading and broking. It is mandatory that you provide valid proof to your experience.
- You must have a certificate issued to your name by the NSIM at the time of the registration.
- Must have the proper knowledge of all the financial products and services being provided by the franchiser. The list includes all the stocks across the asset classes of equity, derivatives, currency, commodities, options, futures and intraday.
- You must have the basic understanding of operating the computer programs like MS Excel. This knowledge is supposed to be brought into use for analytical and operational purposes.
How to become a Kantilal Chhaganlal Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Merely having the infrastructural establishments and standing by the list of the eligibility criteria will not fetch the business rights of the concerned franchiser. You must follow in the steps that we’ve mentioned underneath in order to acquire the rights:-
- Search for a button that states “Become a partner / associate” and click on it.
- You will be required to fill up the form that pops up next. It is a must to fill up all the mandatory columns within the from with the right information.
- You will also be required to submit a copy of the relevant documents along with the filled-up form. You can look within this article or the form itself for the list of the required documents.
- The final step will be to wait for the franchiser representative to connect with you and grant you the Sub Broker rights.
Documents required to become Kantilal Chhaganlal Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Fyers Franchise||Exclusive Securities Franchise||Competent Finman Franchise|
|FRR Shares Franchise||Escorts Securities Franchise||Celebrus Capital Franchise|
|Finvasia Securities Franchise||Emkay Global Franchise||CD Equisearch Franchise|
Why Partner with Kantilal Chhaganlal?
Here is a complete list of all the factors that might inspire you to partner K C Securities Franchise:-
- They have been in the industry for 24 years. This means that they have a great brand image. It also means that acquiring new clients on their behalf will be easier for you.
- They provide their respective associates with back office support. This enable the franchise owners to focus on acquiring more and more business.
- They provide their respective business associates with trading support and dealing training as well.
- They follow the practice of paying of a great commission for every sale made by their associates. The commission rates they grant are, in fact, one of the highest in the industry.
- They do not charge anything for account opening purposes, thus acquiring new clients gets easier.
Kantilal Chhaganlal Conclusion
Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise has been trusted by many throughout the years. In fact, their transparent business policies have gained them a lot of respect. Therefore, we believe that you can totally rely on them.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Findoc Investmart Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Capstocks Securities Franchise|
|Fast Capital Franchise||Dealmoney Franchise||C M Goenka Franchise|
|Farsight Securities Franchise||DBFS Securities Franchise||BP Equities Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Kantilal Chhaganlal
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|