Modex Securities Franchise is a progressive stock broking house who believes to have a long time and strong bond with the clients.
The company has highly experienced professionals who offers quality delivery system and offers a very professional environment for the clients.
The Modex Securities Sub Broker program provides a variety of products for trading purposes like Currency, Equity, IRF Debt, Commodity, Depository services and Mutual Funds, etc.
Modex Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Modex Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Modex Securities Franchise
The company headquartered in New Delhi, Delhi was established in the year of 1995. The company with the 24 years of experience is a public based company that offers full service broker.
Darmendra Kumar Arora is the founder of the company which has strong and unique investor education and their popular awareness program reach towards millions of the investors.
The company consumes of about 35 days of SB activation time and the payout time also takes 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Modex Securities
Types of Modex Securities Business Models
The broker provides only 1 business model currently –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
Modex Securities Sub Brokers or Modex Securities Authorized Person
Modex Securities offers business partners or sub brokers or Authorized Person (AP) to their clients.
A sub broker is someone who is initially licensed and registered to the NSE (National Stock Exchange) to carry out their broking service for a broking company and they are, even not being a trading member of stock exchange, acts on behalf of a trading member.
Sub broker are levied with minimum security deposit of Rs.50, 000 that may go upwards till Rs.100,000 by the Modex Securities while the revenue sharing is enjoyed with a range of 55% to 80% for the sub brokers.
Benefits of Modex Securities Authorized Person
- The Authorised person receive commission for trading activities of the clients.
- Sub broker of Modex Securities enjoys a relatively high revenue share that varies between 55% and 80%.
- Business Partner receive Advisory support, recommendations and stock tips from the company franchiser which ultimately comes in help regarding supporting their clients and also increase in revenue.
- The sub broker receives a high percentage of the brokerage that is generated by the clients whereas the franchiser gets lo percentage of brokerage.
Modex Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Modex Securities Sub Broker Commission
Under the revenue sharing model, Modex Securities offers revenue sharing of only sub broker. The company provide revenue sharing of minimum 55% which may exceed up to 80%.
Master Franchise, remisier and referral program is currently not available in the revenue sharing model of Modex Securities.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Modex’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 80%||45% – 20%|
Start your Broking Business with Modex Securities
Modex Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Under the security deposit, Modex Securities levy a security deposit of Rs.50,000 that may go up till Rs.100,000 from sub brokers.
However, the security deposit is absolutely refundable at the end of the tenure. There are no security deposit for Master franchise and remisier provided by the company.
The company does not offer referral program under the section of the security deposit.
Check this table below for better understanding of Modex Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Modex Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The sub brokers are responsible in maintaining the standard and the stature of the company.
The Modex Securities requires setting a workplace of minimum of 100 Sq Ft of office area but employee strength is not mandatory.
Modex Securities expects the sub broker to possess smooth internet connection and user friendly trading terminal.
The sub brokers need to have strong research services but telephone lines are not required by the company.
Modex Securities Sub Broker Offers
The various offers provided by Modex Securities Franchise are –
- Zero deposit is not active in the Modex Securities.
- Low deposit scheme remains absent in the company.
- The flexible revenue sharing offered by Modex Securities is beneficial for both of the sub broker and the clients.
- Flat revenue sharing is not currently available in the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is not offered by the company.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Modex Securities Franchise or Modex Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Modex Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The applicants who are interested for applying for sub broker or business partner or Authorization Person (AP) in the Modex Securities are required to fulfill the following guidelines or eligibility criterion:
- Applicants are needed to keep in mind that the company expects them to be at least of 21 years of age while they apply for the registration of sub broker.
- The basic criterions like age, academics, qualifications, experiences are needed to be fulfilled by the candidate.
- Applicants are required to be up to date with the latest information regarding Politics, Economics or on Environment scenario, etc.
- They are required to have high skills on good management.
- Basic computer knowledge is a must for the applicants.
- The applicants must have completed their higher secondary. The applicants who have graduation certificate will have an added benefit.
- They are needed to be licensed or registered with SEBI.
- The Applicants must have some kind of prior experience in the financial sector of handling financial products. The applicant who has gained experience in handling stock broking products will have an added benefit.
- In order to qualify, the applicant opting for sub broker needs to have a clean background and must not be involved in any sort of dishonestly or fraudulence.
- Applicant is required to be fit and fine both mentally and physically.
How to become a Modex Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The applicants who are looking forward to apply for sub broker in the Modex Securities needs to follow the simple steps:
- The applicant will be given a form and they would be expected to fill it by putting all the correct details.
- The executive of the company will call the applicant to reconfirm all the details that had been provided by the applicant.
- After reconfirming, the Business Development executive will pay a visit to the applicant in person to discuss and explain their proposal which includes model of working, revenue sharing percentage, security deposit requirement, brokerage charges, support provided by the company’s end, and company’s expectations. The applicant will also be given a chance to clear doubts and talk on their expectations.
- At the end of the discussion, the applicant will be asked to sign on an agreement and they will be asked to submit some of the documents that are required by the company.
- Following this when the execution of the agreement will be over, the sub broker will be handed with a sub broker Id after which the applicant can easily operate the account.
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Modex Securities?
- Modex Securities franchise provides supports such as back-office support and trading support for the sub broker as well as for the clients.
- The Sub Broker franchise also offers dealing training.
- Revenue sharing of Modex Securities sub broker is relatively high that rises to 80% and a minimum of 50% is offered.
- The Authorised Person can end their partnership at anytime and their security deposit will be refunded to them.
Modex Securities Franchise Conclusion
The franchise program of the Modex Securities offers only Sub broker under the model of business.
The company offers flexible revenue sharing which makes client acquisition simpler and quicker. The company provides dealing training for both the sub brokers and the clients.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Modex Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|