MPSE Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
MPSE Securities Franchise which was originally known as Madhya Pradesh Stock Exchange Ltd is a Full Service Broker based out of Indore and has been an integral player of the MP Stock Market since its inception.
In this article today, we will discuss about MPSE Securities Sub Broker Program, its various Business Partnership plans, what is the procedure to enroll with them, what are the documents required to become a Sub Broker with them and what are the benefits you would get from them.
We will also provide you insights on their Revenue Sharing percentage, initial deposit requirements and also their infrastructure requirements that you would need to fulfill before becoming a Sub Broker with them.
MPSE Securities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|MPSE Securities Franchise Ratings
|Products & Services
About MPSE Securities Franchise
MPSE Securities is a Public Full Service broker based out of Indore, Madhya Pradesh and was founded by Ms. Shruti Jain in the year 2000. The full form of the company is Madhya Pradesh Stock Exchange Ltd.
While they entered the stock broking industry way back in the year 1919, but this company got its real identity in the year 2000.
They joined hands with NSE (National Stock exchange) in the year 2012 & the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) in the year 2013.
They deal with all the kind of Stock market inventory like Equity trading, Commodities, Derivatives, Currency, Options and Futures.
The broking house also deal with numerous other financial products like Mutual Funds, IPOs, Bonds and Debentures, Insurances etc.
Hence you would always have enough options to source to your customers with respect to product offerings. If you want to work with MPSE Securities as a Sub Broker, you would need atleast 30-35 days for the entire process to be completed and for your activation code to be generated.
Their transaction payout cycle is also a monthly one wherein you will be paid your commission post 30 days of the transaction date.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of MPSE Securities
Types of MPSE Securities Partnership Association
MPSE Securities believes in simplicity in its approach and hence it has not deliberately kept multiple channels of partnership with them.
The only model of partnership that they have is the Sub Broker model and they have certain guidelines for that. Let’s have a look at what they are:
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
MPSE Securities Sub Brokers or MPSE Securities Authorized Person
The MPSE Securities Sub Broker model is a very direct and straight forward model wherein the company will give you full authority and access to its portals and trading terminals so that you work trade and get others trade through them without any issues.
This works as an independent franchise model. You need to obviously pay a license amount in lieu of this franchise
Benefits of the MPSE Securities Sub Broker Model:
By joining hands with MPSE Securities, you can expect many benefits for yourself as a Sub Broker; listing a few of them for you here:
- Being part of a highly stable and empanelled organization, your credibility in the industry will also increase. MPSE is known for its fair trade practices and transparency
- Their approach of tying up with the partner as an extended arm of their own business makes you very adaptive of the business
- They ensure complete training and marketing support if given to the Sub Broker and partners
- The advanced trading tools and terminals is an added advantage for customers
- They have a highly robust market research team who is deployed full time to analyze the market situation and provide insights to traders on good stocks
- Their flexible revenue sharing schemes given enough and many opportunities to Sub brokers to grow their business multi-fold.
MPSE Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or MPSE Securities Sub Broker Commission
MPSE Securities believes in providing the business partners with their due credit and hence their revenue sharing scheme is very flexible.
They are extremely transaparent in their approach and ensure that the partner doesn’t go dissatisfied with regards to the company policies and norms.
They a revenue sharing of 55% – 70% which means 55% – 70% of the revenue that they generate is shared with the Sub Broker itself.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|MPSE Securities Share
|55% – 70%
|25% – 50%
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise
|Astha Trade Franchise
|LKP Securities Franchise
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise
|Asit C Mehta Franchise
|Anand Rathi Franchise
|KIFS Trade Franchise
|ASE Capital Markets Franchise
|Alice Blue Franchise
Start your Broking Business with MPSE Securities
MPSE Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Every Broking firm has a process of asking the Sub Broker or Business partner to invest a minimum amount of security deposit in the beginning of the association as a guarantee of the relationship.
This safeguards the interest of both the Franchiser and the Franchise. However, MPSE Securities doesn’t believe in burdening their Partners with heavy deposit amounts.
Hence they have a security deposit amount of as low as Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 75000 which is lowest in the industry.
Check this table below for better understanding of MPSE Securities Stock Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Rs.30,000 – Rs.75,000
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
MPSE Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
MPSE Securities is very particular about the business partners following some basic norms laid down by their organization.
In terms of infrastructure, they expect their business partner or Sub Broker to maintain an office space in a decent locality dedicated for this business; it should be in a area of at least 200 Sq ft.
They need to maintain a minimum employee base of 3 employees to cater to the business and follow-up with clients etc.
Apart from this, other basic necessities that they need the partner to maintain is an active internet connection, trading terminals and Telephone lines; these are infact some things which this kind of business will anyways need to maintain.
MPSE Securities Sub Broker Offers
There are many offers and schemes that MPSE Securities keeps launching at regular intervals. Over and above the commission, they also launch some incentive plans often to boost the sales and business.
They offer a 10K Initial Deposit option and they also offer Flexible Revenue Sharing option to the Sub Brokers. However they don’t have a Zero Deposit option or a Flat Revenue Sharing option.
For getting a Flexible revenue sharing model, you need to have a good quantum of business so that you can negotiate your revenue sharing with the company.
MPSE Securities Franchise or MPSE Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
When you join a broking firm as a Sub Broker or Business Partner, they would check certain eligibility criteria from you and you need to fulfill them to be able to qualify.
MPSE also has some eligibility criterion for their Sub Brokers, let’s have a look at some of them:
- You need to be a graduate of any stream or even a 10+2 would suffice but whatever the degree, it should be completed one before applying for the Sub Brokership
- An experience in the specific field always helps. A minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Sub Broker or any other financial business is a must to be able to qualify
- SEBI Registration certificate should be obtained
- Basic knowledge about the Stock market, its verbiages, its processes should be there
- An Office space so that the business could run there
How to become a MPSE Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Becoming a Sub Broker with MPSE Securities is a very simple and easy way. All you need to do is follow the given steps:
- Go to their official website and click on “Register with us”
- You land at a page wherein you need to enter some details
- Enter all details carefully – Name, Address, Contact numbers, email id, Income, Office address, Bank Account details etc.
- Once you submit this form, your details will be pushed to the MPSE Sales team
- Someone from their Sales team would then get in touch with you to understand your candidature and validate your eligibility
- Once the verification is done, it takes about 2-3 weeks for your account to activate and license to be generated.
Below mentioned documents also need to be provided:
- PAN Card copy
- Adhaar Card Copy
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- SEBI Registration certificate
- Proof of office
- Income proof
- Cancelled cheque for bank account details
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with MPSE Securities?
There are many reasons why one should consider tying up with MPSE Securities as their Broking partner:
- The flexible and transparent nature of the company enables business growth for an entrepreneur
- Advanced trading terminals and portals enable smooth trade and hence attract prospective customers as well.
- Their robust Research and analysis services is an icing on the cake
- Range of products and services for customer offerings
- End-to-end training and campaigning services being provided by the company
MPSE Securities Franchise Conclusion
MPSE Securities has been in business since long now and hence is a steady player with a proven track record.
You can be assured that your business is in safe hands while working with them and the same is the feeling for your traders and investors as well when they look at the MPSE history.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Basan Equity Broking Franchise
|Arcadia Share Broker Franchise
|Aasmaa Securities Franchise
|Bansal Finstock Franchise
|Anvil Share Broking Franchise
|A G Shares Franchise
|B N Rathi Franchise
|Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise
|A C Agarwal Franchise
Start your Broking Business with MPSE Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India
|Best Discount Broker in India
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India
|Best Stock Broker in India
|Stock Broker Comparison
|Best Demat Account
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from MPSE Securities, immediately.