Axis Direct Franchise / Sub Broker / Partner Review – Deposits, Revenue & moreLast Updated Date: Mar 17, 2023
Axis Direct Franchise is a new initiative of Axis Direct.
Here, we will discuss the Sub Broker program by Axis Direct, their revenue earning schemes, their value proposition, types of Sub Brokership programs, and how to enroll them as a Sub Broker or Business Partner.
The Full-Service Broker is a subsidiary of the famous Axis Bank, India’s third-largest and most preferred bank in the country today.
Axis Bank entered the Stock market and Securities space with Axis Direct in the year 2011, and ever since, it has been growing.
Table of Contents
- Rating & Review
- Business Models
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Pros & Cons
- Earning Potential
- Become an Axis Direct Partner Now!
Axis Direct Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Products & Services||7.2/10|
About Axis Direct Franchise
Axis Direct is a co-entity of the great Axis Bank, which has a widespread network of branches across the country.
It started in January 2011 from its headquarters in Mumbai after taking the necessary approvals and getting registered with all the major Stock Exchanges in the country.
Axis Direct ventured into the Financial Services industry with many products and services to offer; hence the already existing Axis Bank customers were delighted with this offering.
Thus, Axis Direct Broking house deals with all the segments and products; a few of them are mentioned below:
- Mutual Funds
- Bonds and Debentures
Axis Direct is also very robust when it comes to its Trading Platforms. They use next Gen trading tools that are very user-friendly and provide comfort while trading.
Their Mobile App is a saviour for frequent traders who can just get all their trading transactions done anywhere, with the click of a button.
Axis Direct also offers the customers a 3-in-1 Account, which is an amalgamation of a Savings account, a Demat account, and the customer’s trading account.
So you now save the hassle of transferring funds back and forth from your account to the Demat account for trading.
When it comes to enhancing knowledge, there are no boundaries. Enrich your knowledge about the Top 10 Sub Brokers in India with us.
Start your Broking Business with Axis Direct
Axis Direct Franchise Types
Since Axis Direct is a very new entrant in the market and they have recently started offering a Sub Broker program to increase its penetration in the industry, hence they operate from only one model now, i.e.:
Sub Broker or Business Partner Program
Axis Direct Sub Broker or Axis Direct Business Partner
The Axis Direct Sub Broker program is similar to other Sub Broker programs where the company will hire the Sub Broker and give him complete access to its trading tools and platforms for self-trade and trading for the customers.
The core job of the Sub Broker or Business Partner is to ensure a maximum number of clients are acquired, and they also trade regularly with them.
With Axis Direct, the Sub Broker also has another advantage of being associated with Axis Bank and being able to source their products.
Hence, he could offer his clients an array of financial products and services and become more like a one-stop-shop solution.
Benefits of Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner
- The associati7on with Axis Bank itself is a major benefit and comes as a package deal in this Sub Broker Program
- The lucrative Revenue Sharing model is also something that attracts young entrepreneurs
- The exhaustive range of products offered by Axis Direct is another feather in the cap
- The Sub Brokers would be provided with complete and in-depth training on all products and tools
- They have an extremely User-Friendly Trading platform and tools
- The simple Account Opening and documentation process also makes things seamless
- Extensive back-office Support provided
Axis Direct Franchise Revenue Sharing Model & Commission
Axis Direct is one of the leading Stock Brokers in India today, and they acknowledge that they can remain in this position only with the help of their Business Partners.
Hence their Revenue sharing Model is also very lucrative such that it could encourage the Sub Brokers to perform better and earn more.
Axis Direct has a fixed ratio of 60:40 for the Revenue sharing, which means 60% of the brokerage generated will be shared with the Sub Broker, and the remaining 40% will be kept with the company.
This is the standard revenue-sharing mode for all Business Partners. However, there could be flexibility and an increase in this percentage depending upon the quantum of Business given by the Sub Broker or the Amount of the Initial Deposit.
This means that if the Sub Broker can supersede the given target, he could get a higher percentage share than 60%.
Check this table to get a clear understanding of the Axis Direct Sub Broker Revenue Sharing Model:
|Axis Direct Franchise Commission||Franchise Commission|
|Axis Direct Partner Program||40%-50%||60%-50%|
Similar Stock Brokers, you may also Like
- ICICI Direct Franchise
- Kotak Securities Franchise
- HDFC Securities Franchise
- SBI Cap Securities Franchise
- Motilal Oswal Franchise
Axis Direct Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Most Stock Brokers ask for a certain amount to be deposited as a security or collateral from the Sub Broker or Authorized person before starting the association.
This is critical to safeguard himself in case of any default or unfair practices done by the Sub broker, which could lead to a penalty on the Stock Broker.
In Axis Direct, the Security Deposit amount could vary from 1,00,000 to 3,00,000 depending on the Sub Broker’s wish in the share market.
This Deposit is completely refundable at the time of separation. A higher deposit can also get you a higher revenue-sharing margin in your brokerage.
Get better clarity of Axis Direct Partner Security Deposit Amount in the below Table:
|Axis Direct Franchise Cost|
|Axis Direct Authorised Person||Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.3 Lakh|
Infrastructure Investment by Axis Direct Sub Broker
Axis Direct, being such a big brand in the industry due to its nationwide Banking operations, has also maintained certain standards for itself when it comes to dealing with customers.
They also expect a similar approach from the Sub Brokers as they are the ones who are front-ending the customer’s queries.
For the customer, one bad experience could be switching over to the service provider. Hence, the Sub broker must be extremely cautious about basic things that would influence the overall customer experience.
Axis Direct wants the Sub Broker to have decent office space in a decent neighbourhood, adept with all basic amenities and hygienic working conditions.
Infrastructure-wise, the office should have workstations or desks for employees and computers or laptops for people to work on.
You also need an Internet connection to access the trading portals and dashboards. Some landline connections would also be required for contacting customers.
Axis Direct Business Partner or Franchise Offers
Axis Direct has merit in many ways for the Sub Brokers as it gives them many reasons to join them and grow their business exponentially.
Some of the offerings that Axis Direct brings on the plate for its Sub Brokers are:
- Flexibility in the Initial Security deposit
- Lucrative and flexible Revenue sharing model
- Extreme wide range of products to offer to your clients. Also, adding Axis Bank products like home loans, personal loans, business loans, etc. can boost your Business.
- Efficient and helpful customer support team available round the clock for assistance
- Confident and responsive Research and advisory services team who can support on a real-time basis
- Complete help to set up and stabilize Business from training support to marketing campaigns
- The 3-in-1 account is a great value add for the customers as well.
Axis Direct Franchise Eligibility Criteria
- If you are applying for the Axis Direct Sub Broker Franchise, your minimum age should be 18 according to SEBI.
- As far as the educational qualifications are concerned, for a sub-broker, the minimum qualification is 10+2 or graduate.
- Speaking about experience, a minimum experience of 3 years is essentially required for enrolling as a Sub broker. Additionally, one must have had exposure to the financial and brokerage industry.
- In addition to the qualifications above, an agreeable infrastructure requirement is required if your candidature is for a Business Partner or Sub Broker.
- In either case, the applicant needs to be capable enough to establish his social circle and thereby build a network of his own.
Axis Direct Sub Broker Support / Advisory
Now, Axis Direct provides a wide range of support to its partners to assist them in building their businesses and advisory firm. As a franchise holder/ sub-broker of Axis Direct, you can get relationship manager support.
This Axis Direct provides its partners that client acquisition becomes easy for them.
Then comes client interaction training, where Axis Direct trains all its partners about the tricks and techniques to convince clients and sell the products they offer.
Besides these, Axis Direct offers marketing support, back-office Support, business management software support, advisory Support, and multiple other supports to the partners.
How to become an Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner?
For you to become an Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner, there are a few steps you need to follow. Follow the process below:
- You need to begin by filling up a small form that asks you about your name, contact number, city, and the service you want to be served, i.e., you want to become a sub-broker or open a Demat account. You need first to get your 3-in-1 account opened.
- After filling out the form, you’ll receive a call from the Call Centre to verify your interests.
- After the verification is done successfully, an appointment will be fixed between you and the Sales Representative. You’ll receive a call regarding the date of the appointment.
- When you get the call regarding the appointment, clear all your queries and get a clear picture regarding the meeting.
- Your documents will be verified once again when you go for the appointment. So, make sure to carry all the asked documents.
- Verification of the documents conducted.
- After successful verification, you’ll be provided with an account ID.
The entire procedure, from the beginning to the end, is completed within about 3 to 5 days.
Documents required to become an Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner
To ensure a foolproof identification, one needs to provide Axis Direct with the following documents, in original:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- A valid address proof – adhaar card, passport, driving license, voter id, any utility bill
- Age proof: Passport or Pan card or School certificate copy
- A rental agreement for the office as proof of workplace
- A cheque for the security deposit amount
- SEBI Registration certificate
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
Why Partner with Axis Direct?
The name of Axis Bank itself is great security and guarantees a good business portfolio to start your Business.
Apart from this, there are many reasons one should consider Axis Direct as a prospective company to start their Sub Broker business.
- A great product line to work with
- Extremely advanced and robust trading platforms
- Flexibility in brokerage plans
- Sound research and analytics team to support with latest trends and updates in the industry. They are the ones who closely monitor market trends and bring you the predictive assumptions so that you can make calculative decisions.
- The company also provides profile and Portfolio management support.
- Training provided by certified team members on all products and frequent short capsule sessions through seminars, webinars, and online courses.
- The Axis Direct team provides marketing support through various posters, banners, hoarding, and glue signboards.
Axis Direct Franchise – Pros & Cons
- High brand value and presence
- Increasing offline presence across India
- 3-in-1 account
- Brokerage is on the higher side
- Average revenue share for the partners
Axis Direct Franchise Registration
To become Axis Direct Franchise, you need to apply for the same, and here is the complete registration process for all who are interested in joining Axis Direct as partners:
- Firstly, you need to fill out the form which is for business partner registration.
- Enter all the details and then submit
- You will receive a call from the Axis Direct team for in-person verification. They will contact you, and you have to present your business plan to them.
- Once and if they are satisfied with your business plan, you will be discussing the role of the franchise, investments, and everything else with an executive of the broker.
- Then you will be asked to share your required documents such as PAN, AADHAAR, Bank details, proof of income, SEBI and NISM registration certificates, educational certificates, business experience proof, and others.
- Axis Direct team will evaluate and verify all the submitted documents, and if they are satisfied, they will approve your applications and open your franchise account.
- You will receive the id and password for your franchise account, and then you can start your Business by getting clients on board.
Earning potential of Axis Direct Partner / ROI
The sub-brokers or the franchise partners of Axis Direct can earn up to 50% to 70% of the revenue, which is at par with its peers.
The Investment required is around Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 4 lakhs which will mainly go towards infrastructure and security deposits, and most of the investments are one-time.
So, against a one-time Investment, you can earn an average of 60% revenue share from your clients on the Axis Direct platform. Overall, Axis Direct offers one of the highest revenue-sharing and earning opportunities.
Axis Direct Franchise Referral Program
If you just want to refer and earn from Axis Direct, you can opt for the referral program. Here for each successful referral, you get Rs—500 and then 10% of the revenue generated by the clients you have bought in.
So, you get a fixed one-time bonus and recurring earnings as long as the client keeps on trading on the Axis Direct platform and pays brokerage for the same.
Brokerage Charges levied to the clients of Axis Direct Partners
Axis Direct charges brokerage as per the choice of Brokerage plan. There are three different brokerage plans.
In this Plan, you have to pay 0.05% brokerage on intraday and futures segment transactions and Rs. 20 per lot for options. There is no complimentary delivery turnover under this Plan, and the opening account charge is Rs. 999.
Investment Plus Plan
Under this Plan, you must subscribe with Rs. 1500 and then your account opening becomes free of cost.
Moreover, you can complementary Delivery turnover worth Rs. Three lakhs will be valid for six months, and the brokerage charges are the same as the fixed Plan.
Now or Never Plan
This is the most popular Plan as this helps in most cost-saving. The subscription fee is high, though at Rs. 5555; however, you get a complimentary delivery turnover of Rs. 12 lakhs in a year.
The Plan will be valid for ten years, and the brokerage charges under this Plan would be 0.03% for intraday and futures and Rs. 20 per lot for options.
Axis Direct Authorised Person – Products Offered
Axis Direct offers the following investment products:
You can offer your client equity trading in the intraday segment, as well as equity options and futures are there and of course delivery segment is also there.
There are multiple derivative investment products that you can offer to your clients, such as currency futures, currency options, equity futures, and equity options.
Different mutual fund schemes are the most popular in the market.
You can also offer ETFs to your clients if they want to invest directly in ETFs and not equity.
If your client wants to build a saving and investment habit, you can sell SIPs to them.
Fixed Income Investment products
There are even fixed-income investment products where the investor can earn regular income.
Axis Direct offers multiple IPOs coming up, and your client can invest in the IPO by applying through Axis Direct.
Finally, the broker also offers to trade in the commodity segment.
Axis Direct Authorized Person Testimonials
I started my journey with Axis Direct in 2015, and during these seven years, I have learned a lot about client acquisition, trading, the stock market, and client handling.
All thanks to Axis Direct, who not only trained me in my initial days but has supported me throughout. I started as a referral partner and now have my own Axis Direct franchise.
The stock market has always fascinated me, and I started trading early in college. While trading on the Axis Direct platform, I came across this partnership opportunity, and I knew this was what I was looking for to turn my stock trading from part-time to full-time.
Now I not only handle hundreds of clients for Axis Direct but also run my own investment analysis company. The high revenue share that Axis Direct offers helped me a lot in building my Business.
Axis Direct has always been a great support in my career. I started as an employee of this firm, and today I work as one of their top sub-brokers.
The journey has been incredible, with many ups and downs, but Axis Direct never gave up on me.
Axis Direct Franchise Conclusion
Axis Direct is one of the most popular brokerage houses in the country, with a huge presence across the country. Thus, becoming its partner can give you that edge you were looking for.
Furthermore, it shares one of the highest revenue parts and provides multiple Support.
Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner Program FAQs.
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Axis Direct Sub Broker:
What are the types of Sub Brokers with Axis Direct?
Axis Direct has only one type of Sub Broker program:
- Sub Broker or Business Partner
What all products can an Axis Direct Sub Broker deal in?
An Axis Direct Sub broker can deal in an array of financial products. Products like Equities, Currency, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and many more.
In fact, with Axis Direct, the Sub Broker has the advantage of dealing with other banking products like Home Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Business Loans, etc.
What kind of Marketing support does Axis Direct provide?
They help with all stationary requirements like posters, banners, and pamphlets. They also conduct many seminars, online courses, and webinars for awareness.
What is the revenue sharing percentage for a Sub Broker with Axis Direct?
The average revenue-sharing percentage would be anything between 60-40%. This 60% share would be that of the Sub Broker, and the Stock Broker will take 40%.
What is the minimum security deposit requirement with Axis Direct?
With Axis Direct, the Sub Broker must deposit a minimum of 1 Lakh as a Security deposit.
Does Axis Direct have Sub Broker Model?
Yes, the Axis Direct stock broking firm has entered into franchising of its brand and has included sub broker model for the same.
It provides its brand for the franchise, but only for the model of sub-broker, as it has no other franchise model.
Is Axis Direct have multiple Franchise models?
No, multiple franchise models are not provided by the stock broker Axis Direct; rather, they are inclined towards one model, i.e., the sub-broker business model.
If you are interested in this stock broking house, that is the only provision you have.
What is Axis Direct Sub Broker Commission?
The distribution of the revenue earned by the sub-broker is made in content with many considerations.
As per the final chosen share, the franchisee is entitled to a share between 60%-50%, whereas the franchisor retains the share of 40%-50%.
How much does Axis Direct Franchise Cost?
If you are interested in the sub-broker model provided by the stock broking house Axis Direct, you have to pay a cost of Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.3 Lakh.
The final amount the stock broker will take depends on many factors and will be discussed accordingly.
Does Axis Direct have Partner Program?
No, this stock broking house has no alternative Partner program for business enthusiasts.
According to their franchise business structure, the sub-broker model is the only provided model, and no other model is rendered on the other hand.
What is Axis Direct Partners Sharing?
There is no say on the partner sharing amount or percentage since the stock broker has not yet developed a partner franchise model.
The franchise model provided by the company is only the sub-broker model, which can be availed on certain terms.
Is Axis Direct Partner Program Free?
There is no provision for the partner program; hence, the details are in no way provided to the investors. Also, because of the models provided, you can only avail yourself of the sub-broker model.
Detailed information on the sub-broker model is provided in this article.
Does Axis Direct provide Training Assistance?
Yes, training assistance is assuredly provided to the sub-brokers of the company. The domains in which the sub-brokers can expect help from the broker are – products and tools offered by Axis Direct.
The firm will provide you with training to understand its products and online trading tools.
How to Become Axis Direct Sub Broker?
The process is pretty straightforward; where you need to press the “Become Sub Broker” button. Then you must fill in the quick pop-up form that appears with your contact details.
These details will reach the stockbroker, who will contact you shortly.
Does Axis Direct Franchise provide Support?
Yes, and the arenas in which you may expect great Support from the stock broker are Research and advisory, where real-time Support is rendered.
Then, the stockbroker provides a complete setup and stabilizes the Business from training support to marketing campaigns and back-office Support.
Is AxisDirect good for trading?
Yes, Axis Direct is one of the good brokerage houses for trading. Axis Direct is one of the country’s most renowned full-service brokerage houses.
It has been providing services across multiple exchanges, and they charge reasonably.
What are the brokerage charges of AxisDirect?
Axis Direct has three different brokerage plans according to which it charges. There is a Fixed plan, Investment plus Plan, and Now or Never Plan.
For the first two, the brokerage charges are 0.05% for intraday and futures and Rs. 20 per lot for options for the Now or Never Plan; the brokerage is 0.03% for the intraday and futures segments, while for options, it is the same as at Rs. 20 per lot.
Is AxisDirect safe for Investment?
Yes, Axis Direct is safe for trading and investments. Axis Direct provides multiple layers of security in its mobile trading applications, making it safer for traders.
Can I sell delivery shares on the same day in AxisDirect?
Yes, you can sell delivery shares on the same day in Axis Direct. It is known as Intersettlement (IS). Before getting credited to the Demat account, the shares can be sold, and then the intraday brokerage will be applicable, not the delivery brokerage fee.
What is the available Limit in AxisDirect?
Available Limit in axis Direct refers to the total buying power of the investor in their account. For instance, for the cash segment, it is Rs. 1 lakh.
What are the trading charges in AxisDirect?
The trading charges depend on the brokerage plan you opt for. If you choose the Fixed Plan, you have to pay 0.05% for intraday and futures; this also goes for people opting for an Investment Plus Plan.
For the people opting for the Now or Never Plan, they have to pay 0.03% for the intraday and futures. While the brokerage charges for the options segment are Rs. 20 per lot flat.
How can I get the Axis Direct Securities franchise?
If you want to get Axis Direct Franchise, you must apply from their website. You need to apply, and they will call you.
After discussing the business opportunity and listening to your business plan, they will decide whether to take you on board or not. You also have to pay the initial Deposit and furnish the documents required.
Is the Axis Direct franchise profitable?
Yes, Axis Direct shares up to 70% of the revenue with the sub-brokers, which is quite high compared to its peers.
What is e Margin in AxisDirect?
E-margin is an original product of Axis Direct where you can buy stocks and carry them for the next 365 trading days by only paying 25% of the total value of the transactions.
You must bring the total fund within these 365 trading days to settle the account or square off the position.
Which is better, AxisDirect or HDFC Securities?
Both HDFC Securities and Axis Direct offer business opportunities and charge similar brokerage fees from the clients. So, both are good brokerage houses.
However, with facilities like e-margin, Axis Direct has the upper hand in certain scenarios.
Start your Broking Business with Axis Direct Franchise Program