Axis Direct Franchise is a new initiative of Axis Direct. Here, we would be discussing the Sub Broker program provided by Axis Direct, their revenue earning schemes, their value proposition, types of Sub Brokership programs and how to get enrolled with them as a Sub Broker or Business Partner.
The Full Service Broker is a subsidiary of the famous Axis Bank, which is India’s third largest bank and most preferred bank in the country today. Axis Bank entered into the Stock market and Securities space with Axis Direct in the year 2011 and ever since, has been growing.
Axis Direct Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Products & Services||7.2/10|
About Axis Direct Franchise
Axis Direct is a co-entity of the great Axis Bank, which has a widespread network of branches all across the country. They started off in January 2011 from its headquarters in Mumbai after taking necessary approvals and getting registered with all the major Stock Exchanges of the country.
Axis Direct ventured into the Financial services industry with a myriad number of products and services to offer; hence the already existing Axis Bank customers were delighted with this offering.
Axis Direct Broking house deals with all the segments and products; a few of them mentioned below:
- Mutual Funds
- Bonds and Debentures
Axis Direct is also very robust when it comes to its Trading Platforms. They use the next Gen trading tools that are very user friendly and provide comfort while trading. Their Mobile App is a savior for frequent traders who can just get all their trading transactions done anywhere, by the click of a button.
Axis Direct also offers the customers a 3-in-1 Account, which is an amalgamation of a Savings account, Demat account as well as the customer’s Trading account. So you now save the hassle of transferring funds back and forth from your account to the Demat account for trading.
Start your Broking Business with Axis Direct
Axis Direct Franchise types:
Since Axis Direct is a very new entrant in the market and they have recently starting offering a Sub Broker program to increase their penetration in the industry, hence they operate from only one model now i.e.:
- Sub Broker or Business Partner Program
Axis Direct Sub Broker or Axis Direct Business Partner
The Axis Direct Sub Broker program is similar to other Sub Broker programs where the company will hire the Sub Broker and give him complete access to its trading tools and platforms for self-trade as well as trading for the customers. The core job of the Sub Broker or Business Partner is to ensure maximum clients are acquired and they also trade regularly with them.
With Axis Direct, the Sub Broker also has another advantage of being associated with Axis Bank and be able to source their products as well. Hence, he could offer an array of financial products and services to his clients and become more like a one-stop-shop solution.
Benefits of Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner
- The association with Axis Bank itself is a major benefit and comes as a package deal in this Sub Broker Program
- Lucrative Revenue Sharing model is also something that attracts young entrepreneurs
- The exhaustive range of products offered by Axis Direct is another feather in the cap
- The Sub Brokers would be provided with complete and in-depth Training on all products and tools
- They have extremely User Friendly Trading platform and tools
- Simple Account Opening and documentation process also makes things seamless
- Extensive back-office support provided
Axis Direct Franchise Revenue Sharing Model & Commission
Axis Direct is a one of the leading Stock Brokers in India today and they acknowledge that they can remain in this position only with the help of their Business Partners.
Hence their Revenue sharing Model is also very lucrative such that it could encourage the Sub Brokers to perform better and earn more. Axis Direct has a fixed ratio of 60:40 for the Revenue sharing; which means 60% of the brokerage generated will be shared with the Sub Broker and the remaining 40% will be kept with the company.
This is the standard revenue sharing mode for all Business Partners, however there could be a flexibility and an increase in this percentage depending upon the quantum of business given by the Sub Broker or the Amount of Initial deposit as well. This means that if the Sub Broker is able to supersede the given target, he could get a higher percentage share than 60%.
Check this table to get clear understanding of Axis Direct Sub Broker Revenue Sharing Model:
|Axis Direct Franchise Commission||Franchise Commission|
|Axis Direct Partner Program||40%-50%||60%-50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Karvy Franchise|
|Sharekhan Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Zerodha Franchise|
Axis Direct Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Most Stock Brokers ask for a certain amount to be deposited as a security or collateral from the Sub Broker or Authorized person before starting the association.
This is critical to safeguard himself incase of any default or wrong practices done by the Sub broker which could lead to a penalty on the Stock Broker.
In Axis Direct, the Security Deposit amount could vary anything between 1,00,000 to 3,00,000 depending upon the Sub Broker’s wish.
This Deposit is completely refundable at the time of separation. A higher deposit can also get you a higher revenue sharing margin in your brokerage.
Get better clarity of Axis Direct Partner Security Deposit Amount in the below Table:
|Axis Direct Franchise Cost|
|Axis Direct Authorised Person||Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.3 Lakh|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||IIFL Franchise||Just Trade Franchise||Fyers Franchise|
|SMC Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Infrastructure Investment by Axis Direct Sub Broker
Axis Direct, being such a big brand in the industry due to its nationwide Banking operations, has also maintained certain standards for itself when it comes to dealing with the customers. They expect a similar approach from the Sub Brokers as well as they are the ones who are front ending the customers queries.
For the customer, one bad experience could be a switch over of the service provider. Hence, the Sub broker has to be extremely cautious on basic things that would influence the overall customer experience.
Axis Direct wants that the Sub Broker should have a decent office space in a decent neighborhood, adept with all basic amenities and hygienic working conditions. Infrastructure wise, the office should have workstations or desks for employees and computers or laptops for people to work on.
You also need an Internet connection to access the trading portals and dashboards. Some landline connections would also be required for contacting customers.
Start your Broking Business with Axis Direct
Axis Direct Business Partner or Franchise Offers
Axis Direct has its own merit in many ways for the Sub Brokers as it gives them many reasons to join them and grow their business exponentially. Some of the offerings that Axis Direct brings on the plate for its Sub Brokers are:
- Flexibility in the Initial Security deposit
- Lucrative and flexible Revenue sharing model
- Extreme wide range of products to offer to your clients. Also adding Axis Bank products like home loans, personal loans, business loans etc that can give a boost to your business
- Efficient and helpful customer support team available round the clock for assistance
- Confident and responsive Research and advisory services team who can support on realtime basis
- Complete help to setup and stabilize business from training support to marketing campaigns
- The 3-in-1 account is a great value add for the customers as well.
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Axis Direct Franchise Eligibility Criteria
- In case you are applying for the Axis Direct Sub Broker Franchise, your minimum age should be 18 years.
- As far as the educational qualifications are concerned, for a sub broker, the minimum qualification is 10+2 or graduate
- Speaking about the experience, a minimum experience of 3 years is essentially required for enrolling as a Sub broker. Along with that, one must have had an exposure in the financial and brokerage industry.
- In addition to the aforementioned qualifications, an agreeable infrastructure requirement is required in case your candidature is for a Business Partner or Sub Broker.
- Summing up, in either case, the applicant needs to be capable enough in establishing his social circle and thereby build a network of his own.
Find Eligibility Criteria of other Broking Franchise
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||5Paisa Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
How to become an Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner?
For you to become an Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner, there are a few steps you need to follow. Fine the process below:
- You need to begin with filling up a small form that asks you about your name, contact number, city and the service with which you want to be served i.e. you want to become a sub broker or you just want to open a demat account. You need to first get your 3-in-1 account opened
- After filling the form, you’ll receive a call from the Call Centre for the purpose of verifying your interests.
- After the verification is done successfully, an appointment will be fixed between you and the Sales Representative. You’ll receive a call regarding the date of the appointment.
- When you get the call regarding the appointment, clear all of your queries and get a clear picture regarding the meeting.
- Your documents will be verified once again when you’ll go for the appointment. So, make sure to carry all the asked documents.
- Verification of the documents conducted.
- After successful verification, you’ll be provided with an account ID.
The entire procedure from the beginning till the end gets completed within a period of about 3 to 5 days.
Documents required to become an Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner
To ensure a foolproof identification, one needs to provide Axis Direct with the following documents, in original:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- A valid address proof – adhaar card, passport, driving license, voter id, any utility bill
- Age proof: Passport or Pan card or School certificate copy
- A rental agreement for the office as proof of workplace
- Cheque for security deposit amount
- SEBI Registration certificate
- 2 recent passport size photographs
Why Partner with Axis Direct?
The name of Axis Bank itself is a great security and guarantee of a good business portfolio to start your business. Apart from this also, there are many reasons why one should consider Axis Direct as a prospective company to start their Sub Broker business with.
- A great product line to work with
- Extremely advanced and robust trading platforms
- Flexibility in brokerage plans
- Sound research an analytics team to support with latest trends and updates of the industry. They are the ones who closely monitor market trends and bring to you the predictive assumptions so that you can make calculative decisions
- Profile and Portfolio management support also provided by the company
- Training provided by certified team members on all products and frequent short capsule sessions are being conducted in the form of seminars, webinars and online courses
- Marketing support also provided by the Axis Direct team in the form of various posters, banners, hoarding and glue sign boards as well
Axis Direct Sub Broker or Business Partner Program FAQs.
Q1. What is the types of Sub Brokers with Axis Direct?
Ans: Axis Direct has only one type of Sub Broker Programs:
- Sub Broker or Business Partner
Q2. What all products can an Axis Direct Sub Broker deal in?
Ans: An Axis Direct Sub broker can deal in an array of financial products. Products like Equities, Currency, IPOs, Mutual Funds and many more. Infact with Axis Direct, the Sub Broker has an advantage of dealing with other banking products also like Home Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Business Loans etc.
Q3. What kind of Marketing support does Axis Direct provide?
Ans: They help in all stationary requirements like posters, banners and pamphlets. They also conduct a lot of seminars, online courses and webinars for awareness
Q4. What is the revenue sharing percentage for a Sub Broker with Axis Direct?
Ans: The average revenue sharing percentage would be anything between 60-40%. In this 60% share would be that of the Sub Broker and 40% will be taken by the Stock Broker.
Q5. What is the minimum security deposit requirement with Axis Direct?
Ans: With Axis Direct, the Sub Broker needs to deposit minimum 1 Lakh as Security deposit.
Start your Broking Business with Axis Direct Franchise Program
Fine more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
Most read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|