Khandwala Securities Franchise is a specialized institutional dealing and investment banking firm. Being one of the oldest in the market, they have got huge experience.
This helps them to provide services that are discrete and solve the diversified needs of their clients. However, that is not going to be our primary concern for the day.
In fact, this article will serve as a complete source of information on Khandwala Securities Sub Broker. We have tried to put forward all the details about them with respect to the following parameters:-
- The reason behind their existence. We have mentioned everything about the year and place of their inception and the person responsible for them.
- Business models they indulge in.
- Revenue sharing practices they uphold. This part details about their ways of sharing the revenue generated by their business partners.
- The requirements they seek in terms of infrastructure from their business partners.
- Elaborated list of all the eligibility criteria they require their business partners to fulfill.
- The primary reason to consider while associating with them.
- And, the ways in which you can associate with them.
Khandwala Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Khandwala Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Khandwala Securities Franchise
Khandwala Securities Franchise was incorporated in the year 1934 within Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The reason for their existence can be traced back to the efforts made by Paresh J. Khandwala. Being a part of an exclusive group, they know the market very well.
They precisely cater to the needs of their clients. And, continue to use their expertise of several decades to serve better.
They proudly inherit the tradition of relationship, performance and trust. In fact, they take pride in their year-old saga of precision.
They need 28 (twenty eight) days to activate a new Sub Broker Code. They also need 30 (thirty) days to payout the remaining balance to their business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Khandwala Securities
Types of Khandwala Securities Business Models
As of today, the Sub Broker program and the Referral Program are the only business models they use. However, they are very specific who gets to use these models. They even have a strict eligibility criterion for it.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
Khandwala Securities Sub Broker or Khandwala Securities Authorized Person
Khandwala Securities Sub Broker business model is simple to understand. It only targets the entities who want to get associated with the franchiser.
And, these entities can be both, people and organizations. The associating partners are asked to pay a certain Security Deposit. And, they are given a certain commission rate for executing business.
The associates are also required to abide by a few requirements on behalf of the franchiser. These requirements include some infrastructure, certain certifications and a few documents.
This model does not assure any kind of business monopoly. But it still allows the associates to provide their respective clients with added advantages.
Benefits of Khandwala Securities Authorized Person
These are the benefits ensured by Khandwala Securities Sub Broker business model:-
- Complete operational freedom to the associates. This means that the associates can operate without any intervention from the franchiser. This also lets the associates to function better. Thus, improving their efficiency.
- Permission for commercial use of brand image. It allows the associates to use the franchiser’s brand name commercially. This further helps in acquiring new clients easily.
- Entitlement to great commission rates. The franchiser pays off handsomely for executing business on their behalf. Therefore, the more business one brings, the better one earns. Moreover, there are no restrictions on the quantity of the executable business.
- Entitlement to valuable business support. The franchiser provides the associates with various support programs. These programs are meant to elevate the business stature for the associates.
- It allows the associates to grant special treatment to their clients. The associates can provide their clients with additional advantages as per their own convenience.
Khandwala Securities Referral Program
They use another business model for increased business opportunities. They prefer to call it the Referral Program.
This is completely different from the Sub Broker model. It does not need any security deposit. It also does not need any commitment from the beneficiaries.
Simply putting, this can be used as many times as wanted. And, the one giving out the referrals gets paid handsomely.
The payment is made every time a referral converts into real business. The commission in this model is considerably low.
Benefits of Khandwala Securities Referral Program:
The Khandwala Referral Program offers many benefits. Here is the complete list:-
- It does not require any commitment. The beneficiaries can use this model as many times as they want without any restriction.
- It does not require the beneficiaries to pay any security deposit.
- This grants the beneficiaries one of the highest commission rate.
- It does not require the beneficiaries to follow any eligibility criterion.
Khandwala Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Khandwala Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue model followed by Khandwala Securities Franchise is also discrete. It makes them share 60 % – 85 % of the revenue with their Sub Brokers.
On the other hand, it only allows them to share 15 % of the revenue against the Referral Program. There are two reasons for the differing commission rates in case of the Sub Brokers.
Firstly, different Sub Brokers have different arrangements with the franchiser. These arrangements are defined on the basis of the security deposit paid. And, secondly, selling different financial products gets different set of profits.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Khandwala Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 85%||15% – 40%|
Start your Broking Business with Khandwala Securities
Khandwala Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Khandwala Securities Franchise are very specific about security deposits. They have created different slots with different benefits.
The security deposit slab ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000. There is only one reason for the differing deposit requirements.
In simple words, the more one pays, the better services and commission they can expect in return. On the other hand, no security deposit is required for using the Referral Model. It only pays off when the references turn out to be real business.
Check this table below for better understanding of Khandwala Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Khandwala Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Khandwala Securities Franchise requires the following infrastructure from their respective Sub Brokers:-
- An office space with 120 sq ft area.
- One employee to look after the office chores.
- A few trading terminals abiding by the industrial grading.
Khandwala Securities Sub Broker Offers
Please understand that Khandwala Securities Franchise do not provide a lot of offers to their associates.
In fact, they only provide a single offer based upon the Flexible Revenue Sharing provision.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Khandwala Securities Franchise or Khandwala Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Khandwala Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Here is the entire list of criteria deemed mandatory for association by the franchiser:-
- An educational qualification exceeding ten plus two. This must be provided at the time of registration.
- A certificate issued by the NSIM to the applicant. A copy of this must be provided at the time of registration.
- An experience of two or more years in stock trading. You must provide a valid certificate to justify this.
- Basic knowledge of the computer courses like MS Excel. This is required to look after business operations.
- In-depth understanding of the franchiser’s products, services and trading platforms.
How to become a Khandwala Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
If you are very impressed by Khandwala Securities Franchise already and want to associate with them, then you are at the right place.
We will tell you how you can do that. In fact, we will guide you step wise. So, just stay calm and follow the steps we have mentioned below. This will help you to associate with them in no time:-
- First of all, locate the button that states “Become a partner / associate”.
- You will be required to click on it.
- The next step will be to go through the entire form that pops up on your computer screen.
- You must then submit the duly filled form along with some other documents.
- The list of the documents can be found within this article and the form as well.
- The last step will be to wait for the franchiser representative’s call. This call will determine whether you get the business rights.
Documents required to become Khandwala Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Khandwala Securities?
Out of the many reasons to partner with Kahndwala Securities Franchise, we have enlisted the most interesting ones.
The list as mentioned below will also help you conclude how beneficial their business association is. The list goes as follows:-
- They have a great reputation in the industry. Having served for more than 80 years, they have well earned the respect they command. This can help you get more clients easily.
- Khandwala Securities do not bother their associates much. In fact, their requirements in terms of infrastructure is limited. This also lessens the overall investment capital for the associates.
- They provide their associates with Back-Office Support. This helps the employees of the associates to focus on generating more business. Thus, the associates can fetch more profits.
- They pay their Sub Brokers with one of the highest paying commission rates in the industry. They also do not place any restrictions on the executable business quantity. This means that the associates are entitled to unlimited profits.
- Their Referral Program also has one of the best paying provisions. Furthermore, it does not require the beneficiaries to commit to the franchiser in any way.
- The brokerage charges as levied by the franchiser is very less. This can be used to fetch more clients.
- They also provide zero cost Trading AMC to their clients. Thus, attracting even more clients.
Khandwala Securities Franchise Conclusion
We believe Khandwala Securities Franchise is one of the best in the entire industry. And, this can be easily concluded by the fact that they have been in the industry form the past 85 years.
Moreover, they have a very positive reputation within their clients. In short, they can turn out to be the perfect financial franchiser.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Khandwala Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|