SBI Securities Franchise is one of the oldest broking franchise in the country. This review will discuss about the Franchise / Sub Broker business model offered by SBI Securities and its functionality, Revenue Margin, Initial Investment requirement and the kind of offers the Stock broker would provide.
SBICAP Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|SBI Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||7.3/10|
About SBI Securities Franchise
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Program is one of the firstborn broking franchises offered in India.
The broking scheme of State Bank Group and subsidiary of SBI Capital, SSL, is on its method to become a topnotch financial company by offering a wide range of services and products to its various base of consumers as well as Sub Brokers.
SBI Securities, one of country’s leading and largest bank has a comprehensive support system and has established a brokerage house known as SBI Securities.
Become an Authorized Person of SBICAP Securities
Types of SBICAP Securities Franchise
SBI Securities Broking has only 1 type of Partner program.
- Sub Broker / Authorized Person
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker or Authorized Person
An SBICAP Securities sub broker works as a connection between the company and its consumers. As an SBICAP Securities Business Partner, the proprietor will have to use of his/her empire-building skills for convincing customers to invest in the stock market.
The owner of the SBICAP Securities franchise needs to capitalize money for handling a local office setup with appropriate broadband and telephone services.
The Revenue sharing of SBICAP Securities is in the range of 50%-60% to the Franchisee. The Securities Deposit begins with Rs.1 Lakh.
Benefits of SBI Securities Authorized Person or Sub Broker:
- Relationship with a well-known & renowned brand name;
- An array of products to have a major client base;
- Supported by a committed relationship manager;
- Get exclusive packages and customization for specific clients;
- Assistance in setting up the workplace;
- Training provided in all segments.
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
With a massive range of business platforms with SBI Securities, it is essential for SBI Securities to also provide a best revenue sharing percentage or commission rate to its sub-brokers. The broking contract, therefore, has satisfied this and their income sharing proportions are pretty competitive with the market rates.
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker program offers a 50:50 or 60:40 delivery of brokerage, in which, the sub broker acquires 50%-60% of the revenue produced and 40%-50% to the company.
Depending on the income generated, the company might get flexibility in the revenue sharing and proportion may go up to 60:40.
SBI Securities is amongst those broking companies who have comprehended the great prospective that a sub-broker holds and thus SBI Securities makes certain that sub-brokers are well compensated to as to maintain a strong & pleased association with them.
Check this table below to understand commission sharing better:
|SBICAP Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|SBICAP Securities Franchise||50% – 40%||50% – 60%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Sharekhan Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
SBI Securities Advanced Business Model
SBI Securities offers an advanced revenue sharing model for several Sub Brokers as well in which the ratio or revenue relies on the revenue generated – of course the higher the revenue; it is certain that the higher will be the proportion of revenue sharing.
But in several cases, it might also have a set the revenue sharing proportion. Revenue Sharing Model or Commission Model differs for every Sub Broker Model.
This is done as each Sub Broker model holds a different amount of risk and diverse accountabilities and therefore the incomes for each model also fluctuates.
The model with more errands & more risks would capitulate higher yield and the one with lesser purposes and lesser accountability would consequence in lesser income share.
SBICAP Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
First investment to be completed by the sub broker is in the range os Rs.1 Lakh – Rs. 3 Lakh, which will be reimbursed to the sub broker during his or her departure. Which means this security deposit is completely refundable.
On the other hand, the sub broker needs to make some non-refundable savings as well including membership charges for NSE and BSE and various other trade sections. Likewise the cost for starting up an office, with all the amenities requisite for trading has to be experienced by the sub broker. High Franchise Cost leads to High Revenue Sharing also.
In agreement with the industry exercise, SBI Securities also carries for certain security deposit & investment organizations. The security deposit is required thus it is used in cases in which the sub-broker obligates any liability and requirements that are mandatory as per instructions of stock exchange or SEBI.
In some cases, if the sub-broker does not recompense the drawback, then, the major broker (i.e. SBI Securities) can make use of the security deposit to pay such forfeit on the end of the sub-broker.
Next example of this security deposit might be non-payment of sideline money. The security deposit amount would vary from model to model. There many other aspects also that impact this amount.
Some such factors are – the credit record preserved by the sub-broker or lawful person, the revenue generated from the town of sub-broker, the group of clients, the products provided by approved person etc.
Below table gives a better perspective of SBI Securities deposit amount:
|SBICAP Franchise Security Deposit Amount|
|SBICAP Securities Sub Broker||INR 100,000 – 300,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SMC Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Infrastructure Investment by SBI Securities Sub Brokers or Authorized person
With SBI Securities Sub Broker Organization, a set-Up Infrastructure is obligatory for each Sub broker. The infrastructure comprises of an excellent office – an office set up with some workplaces, trading terminal, telephone connections, internet connectivity, and more. Organization set-up is not required for Remisier because they don’t communicate with consumers much.
Somewhat for all other groups, they want to communicate with consumers’ day in and day out. There would be many examples when the clients would have to go through the Sub broker’s office and SBI Securities would wish the clients to have a great feel about their sub-broker’s workplaces as it would right characterize & reproduce the brand of SBI Securities.
Start your Broking Business with SBICAP Securities
SBICAP Securities Sub Broker Offers
- Wide-ranging of products, which comprise Equities, Currency, IPOs, Loan against Securities and many more.
- Provides a dynamic base of consumers such as retail, institutional and NRIs.
- Comprehensive mediums available for trading, research, calculations, through desktop, mobile applications, walk in branches, etc.
- Investing made easy with demo videos, webinars, website FAQs, expert talks etc.
- Exhaustive research and analysis carried out and distributed as essential, derivative reports, EMI, tax calculators etc.
Find more eligibility criteria of other stock broking franchise:
|Just Trade Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Geojit Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
SBICAP Securities Authorised Person – Eligibility Criteria
Like any other Stock Broker SBI Securities also has certain guidelines or eligibility criterion for its Sub Brokers:
- The Sub Broker should have a minimum qualification of a Graduate Degree
- Previous financial background with experience in handling financial products’ business
- Good clientele at his disbursal
- An office space / place to interact with clients
- A license or registration certificate for any of the exchanges
How to become a Sub Broker of SBICAP Securities?
Following are the steps to become a Sub broker of SBICAP Securities Limited
- You need to fill in the detailed information on the application form. This can be done online as well as offline
- You would then get a call from their Call Centre Executive for verification purpose
- Sales Representative will call you for an appointment for further details and to provide detailed understanding of the franchise model
- Once the understanding is clear, you could go ahead and submit the necessary documents and the initial deposit cheque.
- Documents will be checked for verification purpose
- Once the documents have gone through the verification, the Sub broker or Franchise Account ID will be created
The entire process will take almost 10-12 days to be done
Documents Required for SBICAP Securities Partner Registration
- Basic KYC proofs like PAN Card and Adhaar card
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- DOB verification-should be 21 years and above
- Cancelled cheque/Bank statement
- 2 photos
- Rent Agreement for Office space
Why Partner with SBICAP Securities Limited?
- Become a partner of a trusted, well reputed bank that has achieved numbers of awards.
- Ease of trading with all the available platforms such as digital, mobile based etc.
- Tools such as detailed quotes, Decisive screeners, and heat maps available at one’s disposal for analysis of current trade scenario and making well informed decisions.
- Online and offline trading facilities available.
- Flexible brokerage plans and enhanced returns.
Excellent Support & Training Programs
- SBI Securities is very selective in their Sub Broker program and prefer quality over quantity, hence their sub broker client foundation is also very less. Currently they have around 1000 sub brokers and all of them are great players in the market.
- SBI Securities also organizes huge training meeting for their associates all over the sections & they are recognized for their high-end support system
Powerpact Technology, Back Office Infrastructure
- SBI Securities offer an extensive array of trading tools all over the devices & platforms. They also offer strong back office services to their associates, which offer the entire details of the customers that each sub broker or franchise is carrying out. This back office platform also assists in shoving notices in the form of email or sms to the clients who are desk-bound.
Best Shot Research & Advisory
- SBI Securities are names to have one of the top Research & Advisory team in all over India. They are also assisting their associates with several ways of training assemblies to reinforce their advisory support to the clients. They offer the entire types of technical investigation & reports to the sub brokers & network partners to help the clients get better return on investment.
Marketing & Other Support
- Marketing & branding support the most essential power zones – the sub-brokers provide plenty of benefits. Personalized investment alternatives for high net worth persons. The broking also offers bespoke solutions to massive sub brokers.
Support Provided by SBICAP Securities Partner Program
- Outstanding Infrastructural support for technology and office management
- Best Training support via webinars, education videos and demo videos
- Excellent Customer support offered through call and trade services.
- Client gaining support delivered by the company helps the partner to understand customer’s mindset.
- Marketing support through TV commercials, banners, posters etc
Why Partner with SBI Securities Franchise?
Take a look to the several reasons of to partner with SBI Securities:
Huge Brand SBI Securities is a well-known brand term and holds a good weightage along with it.
Providing to all segments of Customers
Retail Customers – SBICAP Securities Limited (SSL) offers comprehensive range of services that can help to provide the greatest investment necessities for Retail stockholders. They assist their esteemed customers by having a committed service of association executives and consultants with the people who can handle and communicate more securely.
Institutional Customers – SBICAP Securities Limited (SSL) offers a massive array of full services to provide to the investment needs of Institutional Stockholders.
SSL Sub Broker in affiliation with State Bank of India offers cutting-edge online trading solution to provide a correct decision with the thorough research and client intensive team. The Equity research team investigates numerous monetary credentials and market features to recommend shares.
They support respected Institutional clients by having a committed Institutional bureau where they can also manage easily.
NRI Customers: SBICAP Securities Limited (SSL) offers a wide range of services to offer to the investment requirements of NRIs living all over the world. SSL offers innovative online trading platform solution to NRIs, hence they can feel at home while getting investment verdicts.
They have a special NRI desk to cater to their NRI customers’ queries and requirements. The large NRI client base, situated all over the globe is an evidence to the best quality of SSL’s services.
SBI Securities Franchise Conclusion
SBI Securities is a renowned brand in the Indian financial services industry and as all other stock brokers its main source of increasing its business portfolio is by adding more Business partners or Sub Brokers to enhance trading.
Hence it understands the value of the Sub broker association and ensures that all amenities and facilities are provided to the Sub Broker to take the business ahead smoothly and efficiently.
With the use off modern tools and platforms, SBI Securities offers world class trading experience to its Sub Brokers as well as the customers.
Start your Broking Business with SBICAP Securities Franchise Program
Get detailed review of other sub broker franchise below:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise|
|Sykes & Ray Franchise||Geojit Franchise||Arihant Capital Franchise||Aditya Birla Money Franchise|
Most read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|