Kaynet Finance Franchise is a diversified financial solutions provider who also gives out business association rights. With their ability to provide innovative financial advisory, they have been popular with clients having unconventional investment needs.
Nevertheless, our article is not meant to praise them for their unconventional abilities or solutions. On the contrary, it will be directed towards evaluating them in detailed format.
In other words, we will draft an in-depth review about Kaynet Finance Sub Broker Program pertaining to the following parameters:-
- The prime reason behind their existence.
- Type of business association models they prefer to indulge themselves as well as their business partners.
- The kind of offers they grant to their respective business partners.
- Kind of supportive activities they implement to help their business partners.
- In depth description of the revenue sharing model they follow.
- The list of infrastructural establishments they need from their respective business partners.
- The ways in which associating with them can prove to be beneficial.
- And, the steps that must be followed to become one of the business associates.
Kaynet Finance Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Kaynet Finance Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Kaynet Finance Franchise
Kaynet Finance Franchise saw the light of the day in the year 1994 within the city of Pune, Maharashtra.
They were incorporated as a full service financial brokerage firm by their founder Sangramkumar Das.
The primary vision behind their existence has always been to serve their clients with diversified financial measures.
In fact, this has led them to become a member of the BSE, NSE, NCDEX, MCX and the Currency Exchange.
Furthermore, in order to become a one-stop financial solutions provider, they have also become a depository participant with the CDSL.
It typically takes them 4 – 5 weeks to process and clear the outstanding payments of their respective business associates. Moreover, they also need 25 (twenty-five) days to issue a new Sub Broker’s Code.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Kaynet Finance
Types of Kaynet Finance Business Model
Being a fully integrated financial services provider, Kaynet Finance Franchise relies on more than one business rights’ distribution programs. Specifically speaking, they use the Sub Broker Model and the Referral Program for this purpose.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
Kaynet Finance Sub Broker or Kaynet Finance Authorized Person
The Kaynet Finance Sub Broker business model is much like any other in the industry. It is targeted and specific.
In other words, it seeks out the people and organizations interested in taking the business responsibilities of the franchiser.
And, in return the franchiser provides them with a lot of commercial benefits. In simple words, the franchise lets the associates distribute the financial products and services on their behalf and pays them handsomely for the business executed.
The associates are also allowed to provide their respective clients with added advantages depending up on their own will. Nevertheless, the franchiser does not guarantee the associates any sort of financial monopoly.
Benefits of Kaynet Finance Authorized Person
The Kaynet Finance Sub Broker business model ensures a lot of benefits. Some of them are enlisted below:-
- Ensures complete operational freedom. This means that the associates can acquire, develop and manage their own clientele without the intervention of the franchiser.
- It allows the associates to bring in the brand identity for commercial attributes. This also means that acquiring new clients on behalf of the franchiser becomes easy.
- Allows the business associates to provide their respective clients with added advantages based on their convenience.
- This allows the business associates to gain handsome commission by selling off the franchiser’s products.
- It also entitles the associates to receive many business related support from the franchiser.
Kaynet Finance Referral Program
The Referral Program being used by Kaynet Finance Franchise is very simple to understand.
It primarily seeks the increased probability of getting more clients and business associates through relevant references.
This business model does not require the associates to have any specific infrastructure. It also does not require the associates to abide by any specific eligibility criteria as well.
In simple words, it guarantees commission to the associates giving the references whenever the references convert into real business.
Benefits of Kaynet Finance Referral Program
It comes around with the following benefits:-
- It does not require the associates to abide by any particular eligibility criteria.
- This does not require the associates to have any particular set of infrastructures.
- It pays off every time a reference gets converted into real business.
- This does not bound the associates to the franchiser in any manner.
- It does not seek any security deposit to be paid off by the respective associates.
Kaynet Finance Partner Revenue Sharing or Kaynet Finance Sub Broker Commission
Kaynet Finance Franchise is completely sorted out with their revenue sharing practices. They typically pay a commission rate of 50 % – 80 % to their Sub Brokers.
On the other hand, they pay off 10 % of the revenue from converted business to the Referral Program users. As mentioned earlier, the main reason for the existing difference in the commission rates for the Sub Brokers is the differing arrangements of the associates with the franchiser.
Nevertheless, the varying profit gained by selling off different products also makes an impact.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Kaynet Finance’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||20% – 50%|
Start your Broking Business with Kaynet Finance
Kaynet Finance Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit required for Kaynet Finance Franchise’s Sub Broker model varies from Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 2,50,000.
The main reason for the valid difference is due to the fact that different payments fetch different benefits.
In other words, the more one pay in terms of security deposit, the better benefits he is entitled to.
On the other hand, no security deposit is required to be paid in order to utilize the franchiser’s Referral Program. It simply pays off each time a reference converts into real business.
Check this table below for better understanding of Kaynet Finance Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.250,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Kaynet Finance Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
This is the entire list of infrastructures as required by Kaynet Finance Franchise from their respective Sub Brokers:-
- An office area with at least 100 sq ft sitting space.
- At least one staff to look after the business operations.
- Exclusive and own research services.
- One or more active telephone lines to take care of ‘call based trading’ and communicational requirements.
Kaynet Finance Sub Broker Offers
Kaynet Finance Franchise has merely three offers to give out to their respective business partners. And the list includes, Zero Deposit, 10k Initial Deposit and Flexible Revenue Sharing provisions.
The offers can easily be availed by all Kaynet Finance Authorized Person once they register with Kaynet Finance.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Kaynet Finance Franchise or Kaynet Finance Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Kaynet Finance, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The entire list of eligibility criteria that has been established by Kaynet Finance Franchise goes as follows:-
- It is mandatory for the applying candidate to have an educational qualification equivalent to or more than intermediation.
- This is mandatory for the candidate to have an experience of two years in stock broking and trading.
- It is mandatory for the applying candidate to provide a valid certificate issued to them by the NSIM.
- This is mandatory for the applying candidate to have the basic understanding of a few computer programs. This knowledge is important for day to day analytical and operational purposes.
- The applying candidate must have a detailed understanding of all the financial products and services of the franchiser.
All the aforementioned requirements must be fulfilled during the time of placing the registration request.
How to become a Kaynet Finance Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Are you thoroughly impressed by the services and business tactics of Kaynet Finance Franchise?
Do you want ti join them as one of their respective business associates?
Well, if you have answered yes to both the questions, then you are at the right place. We will help you to join the franchiser as a business partner.
All you need to do is take care of the following steps as mentioned below:-
- The first step will be to locate and click on a button within this article that mentions “Become a partner / associate”.
- The nest step will be to carefully read through the entire form that pops up on your screen.
- You will be required to fill up and submit the form on to the website.
- Must also submit a few other relevant documents that have been mentioned within the article before. The list of required documents can also be found within the form itself.
- The last and the final step will be to wait for the franchiser’s representatives to contact you. The respective personnel will also guide you through the final requirements and grant you the business rights.
Documents required to become Kaynet Finance Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Kaynet Finance?
There are several compelling reasons that can be considered for joining Kaynet Finance Franchise. nevertheless, we have tried to enlist the most lucrative ones only:-
- They have been actively serving their clients across the country for more than two decades in a row. This means that they have developed a lot of positive response from their respective clients. This also means that acquiring new clients on their behalf is easy.
- They provide their respective business associates with one of the highest paying commission rates within the entire industry.
- The company grant their business associates with many lucrative activities to support and establish their business.
- They limited requirements in terms of infrastructural establishment.
- They seek their respective clients to maintain a negligible Margin Money balance. This also helps to fetch a lot of new clients on their behalf.
- They provide their respective business associates with valuable Dealing Training and Product Training.
Kaynet Finance Conclusion
Kaynet Finance Franchise has been recognized for their diversified financial solutions.
As a matter of fact, they have been praised for their skills and dedication to come up with several innovative solutions for their respective clients.
This is one of the major reasons to consider them as a compatible business partner.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Kaynet Finance
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|