LFS Broking Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Emerging as a successful entrepreneur can be very difficult. You need to start over from setting up the fundamentals of the company, laying every single stone. Here is the exception, the LFS Broking Sub Broker business model, which is predesigned and offered to individuals who are determinant to set up their own company.
We provide you the detailed follow up on the LFS Broking Franchise. This article would be your guide to investing with LFS Broking. Take a peek over all the parts of the article to ensure you know everything.
LFS Broking Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|LFS Broking Franchise Ratings|
|Revenue Sharing Model||2.5 / 5|
|Security Deposit||2.4 / 5|
|Experience||2.3 / 5|
|Offers||2.4 / 5|
|Mobile Apps & Trading Platforms||2.3 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||2.3 / 5|
About LFS Broking Franchise
This company entered into the market in the year 2011, and presently serve all kind of financial solutions to the customers.
LFS Broking Sub Broker is offered by the company to growth and expand in way, where services and products will be easily reachable.
People who wish to opt for any of the LFS Broking Franchise model will make amendments with a well emerged and reputed firm.
They have a fixed time duration for SB code activation and it stand to be 31 days, which is average as per industry level. The contrary time duration is of Payout time, which is designated with 33 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of LFS Broking
Types of LFS Broking Partnership Association
There are generally 4 type of LFS Broking Sub Broker models existent in stock broking industry. However, not all the models are provided by each of the broking house. Two diverse options are provided by LFS Broking Franchise and they are as following.
- Sub broker
- Referral Program
LFS Broking Sub Brokers or LFS Broking Authorized Person
LFS Broking Sub Broker will have the hold of the company’s operational process, i.e. the products and services.
Company shares its obligations and trademark rights with the sub broker, following which the sub broker can sell the company’s products and services. The reward for the same is a greater share in revenue earned.
Benefits associated with LFS Broking Sub Broker
- You can sell the company’s trademark products and services legally and also enjoy a partial commission from the sale made.
- Company gives you the benefits of retaining a higher share in revenue, for each of the sale you make.
- The contact can be formed based on the security deposit, and it is pretty low. It is flexible, giving you the flexibility of investment as per your capability.
- Company provides a considerable amount of support system for the sub broker delegation made.
LFS Broking Referral Program
LFS Broking Partner model, or the referral program is meant for the people who aspire to have an additional source of income. It is on the contrary to a perfect business model or establishment.
Also, the responsibilities are pretty low here, and not in a way or two related to sub broker model. It merely works on the basis of references.
Benefits associated with LFS Broking Referral Program
- The program availed people will not make the sales directly to the clients, rather work to reference clients to the company.
- No sum of money as investment is required in the model.
- Even though no sum of investment is required, each and every reference made, will be rewarded for.
- No thorough job role or responsibility is delegated to the concerned.
LFS Broking Partner Revenue Sharing or LFS Broking Sub Broker Commission
Revenue is basically the reason why one would want to invest in either of the business models. As per the separate delegated responsibilities, the revenue is differs. The referral program contains a simultaneously lesser amount of LFS Broking Franchise Revenue Sharing, in the range of 10% + Rs.500 per Refer.
The sub broker is entitled to a greater LFS Broking Sub Broker Commission, in comparison with referral program. The base rate is 50% and the maximum provided percentage can be 85%.
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Trade Smart Online’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 85%||15% – 50%|
|Referral Program||10% + Rs.500 per Refer||90%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with LFS Broking
LFS Broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
As mentioned prior to this section, there is no LFS Broking Franchise Cost connected to the referral program. As seen in the table as well, the concerned is required to invest zero amounts. The sub broker model however attracts a certain LFS Broking Sub Broker Investment.
The minimum amount you need to compulsorily provide is Rs.25,000. There are also provisions of providing a higher amount, up to Rs.100,000. The amount you provide as deposit, will determine your revenue sharing percentage as well.
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|GEPL Capital Franchise||Fairwealth Securities Franchise||Dalal Broacha Franchise|
|GCL Securities Franchise||Fair Intermediate Franchise||Consortium Securities Franchise|
|Ganpati Securities Franchise||Ezwealth Franchise||Compositedge Franchise|
LFS Broking Franchise Infrastructure Requirement
You will not be able to carry the operational process until and unless you have the right set up. So, according to what the company needs you to do, it has set a fixed LFS Broking Partner Requirement.
The basic LFS Broking Sub Broker Infra Requirement is not applicable for the referral program, but is applicable for the sub broker program.
- You are demanded to have a fixed and minimum of a single employee working for you.
- Telephone lines also have to be embedded into you office area to help your clients.
- You also need to have a research set up where stock recommendation and tips shall be rendered to your clients.
LFS Broking Sub Broker Offers
Proportionate numbers of LFS Broking Sub Broker Offers are provided to the sub brokers, to keep them going. Also, to get started and commence operations, LFS Broking Franchise Offers play a crucial role.
- First and foremost perk provided is of flexible revenue sharing model. You are free to select and form a contract on the basis of the revenue sharing you are comfortable with.
- As mentioned before, the referral program requires no actual investment amount to start making money from reference.
LFS Broking Franchise or LFS Broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Not all people are eligible to enter into a contract, as the company needs its sub broker to meet the quality and standards it set in the industry. Hence, the ones who possess all the LFS Broking Sub Broker Eligibility criteria are given the contract. Take notes of the LFS Broking Franchise Eligibility criteria.
- SEBI, the stock market regulator has laid some rules and regulations, and according to that, an individual needs to possess a NISM certificate to render financial and advisory services.
- Holding a degree, equivalent to graduation is preferable. Here the applicants with an intermediary qualification may find it possible to apply too but major preference goes out for the graduation degree.
- Experience in the stock market industry of a year of two would direct your application straight to the company’s preference list.
- Financial knowledge regarding the industry and the company’s products and services is essential in order to avoid starting from the bottom.
How to become a LFS Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Making it all easy for you, we bring the steps to Become LFS Broking Franchise holder to this very article. Ensure you follow up on the exact steps to make successful application.
- Look through the bottom end of the page, where you would find a button with inscription “Become Sub Broker”. It is clearly visible and easy to spot. Click over it as soon as you find it.
- A quick fill up form will pop up on your page now; fill it up with all the right information and submit it.
- You will now land upon a new page, which would ask you for a detailed information on your identity, and qualifications. Provide all the asked information.
- The next step is to provide all the scanned images of the documents they ask for. Upload all the images and press submit.
- You application will now reach the company; following which they will call you back to discuss the further criteria’s if they consider your application worthy.
Documents required to become LFS Broking Authorized Person
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates for verifying educational qualification of the applicant
- Investment proof for the applicant
- Proof of complete payment of the security deposit by the applicant
- SEBI Registration certificate held by the applicant
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Cancelled cheque of applicant’s concerning bank
- Passport sized images of the applicant
- GST Registration held by the applicant
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Fyers Franchise||Exclusive Securities Franchise||Competent Finman Franchise|
|FRR Shares Franchise||Escorts Securities Franchise||Celebrus Capital Franchise|
|Finvasia Securities Franchise||Emkay Global Franchise||CD Equisearch Franchise|
Why Partner with LFS Broking?
The above provided sub headings and content was about the sub broker criteria and rewards. We have not provided the exact aspects of the company till this moment. So, here are the designated LFS Broking Franchise Benefits.
- 25 above years of experience in serving the client would add on to your portfolio and help you transform a client base of your own too.
- They provide extensive research and advisory facilities, which would cater for your need of support as well.
- It has membership with all the major stock exchanges.
- Its reach has expanded over the time frame, since its establishment and this will be taken forward by you in certain aspects, with the benefits.
LFS Broking Franchise or Sub Broker – Conclusion
Concluding this article on LFS Broking Franchise, we would like to suggest you to proceed further. Also, we have provided information on everything you need to know about the LFS Broking Sub Broker, including the eligibility.
So, all in all, you can come up with a final decision now and make a choice.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Findoc Investmart Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Capstocks Securities Franchise|
|Fast Capital Franchise||Dealmoney Franchise||C M Goenka Franchise|
|Farsight Securities Franchise||DBFS Securities Franchise||BP Equities Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with LFS Broking
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from LFS Broking, immediately.