Maheshwari Financial Franchise entered the market of stock trading and broking in the late 90s. Their first aim was to become Merchant Bankers, Brokers and Financial Consultants.
However, they got involved with the NSE and started giving out Demat Accounts. As of today, they are specific about their clientele and serve only select retail clients.
However, we are not going to discuss in detail their clientele today. Instead, we will focus on reviewing Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker Program on the basis of these parameters:-
- Reason behind their existence. This part will cover all the details about their place and year of inception. It will also tell you about the person who made them into a real organization.
- Services and schemes they have to offer to their business associates.
- Type of business models they engage their respective business associates with.
- The programs they have initiated to help out their respective associates with business establishment.
- Infrastructural establishments required by them.
- The list of criteria that must be taken care of by their business associates.
- And, finally the reasons that might inspire you to partner with them.
Maheshwari Financial Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Maheshwari Financial Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Maheshwari Financial Franchise
R C Maheshwari is the name of the person, whose efforts made Maheshwari Financial Franchise a reality.
The franchise was incorporated in the year 1995 in New Delhi. They have tirelessly worked to perfect their services ever since.
As of now, they have five branches established across India. These branches are used to serve their respective clientele of select retail clients.Nevertheless, the franchiser also caters to the diversified needs of the corporate sector.
They take pride in their managerial team who is deemed capable of providing personalized financial solutions.
As a franchiser, they require 30 (thirty) days to issue a new Sub Broker’s Code. They also need 35 (thirty five) days to clear any outstanding payments to their business associates.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Maheshwari Financial
Types of Maheshwari Financial Business Models
Maheshwari Financial Franchise is not only specific about their clients. In fact, they are very selective with the associates they commence business with.
Therefore, they only use the Sub Broker business model to acquire new business associates.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker or Maheshwari Financial Authorized Person
Maheshwari Financial Franchise uses a very simple format of the Sub Broker business model.
They specifically look out for the people and organizations interested in commencing business on their behalf.
And these people or organizations are granted several commercial benefits from the franchiser based upon multiple factors.
This includes the quantity of business they bring, security deposit they pay and the arrangements they have with the franchiser.
In other words, the associates get a share of the revenue based on the business they execute on franchiser’s behalf. Since, there is no upper limit to the business one can commence, therefore, the associates are entitled to unlimited profit.
However, the franchiser does not allow the associates to have any business monopoly. This means that none of their associates get to have business dominance over any specific region.
The associates are allowed to provide their respective clients with added benefits. This means that they can lure their clients in retention easily.
Benefits of Maheshwari Financial Authorized Person
Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker scheme is the only business model to be used by Maheshwari Financial Franchise.
Therefore, the franchiser has made sure to pack it with a lot of added advantages. We have tried to put the entire list of benefits this business model offer underneath:-
- The business model is designed in way that pays of a huge share to the associates. Yes! The associates get a great share of the business they execute on the franchiser’s behalf.
- It does not have any upper limit for business execution. This means that the associates are entitled to unlimited profit. In other words, the associates can receive as much profit as they want by executing more business.
- The franchiser does not limit the usability of their financial solutions. The associates get the rights to distribute all of franchiser’s financial products and services on behalf of the franchiser.
- The franchiser allows commercial usage of their brand. Yes! The associates are allowed to use the franchiser’s brand name and reputation for commercial purposes. This includes using the name for acquiring and retaining clients as well.
- This business model provides investment options. Simply putting, the security deposit required to be paid has been categorized into multiple slabs. This allows the investing partners to choose and invest as per their convenience. It also helps to differentiate the benefits entitled to different partners.
- It allows the provision of extensive services by the associates. This means that the business associates can provide their clients with additional benefits, thus increasing the retention probability. This tactic can also be used to lure in new clients.
Maheshwari Financial Partner Revenue Sharing or Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker Commission
We’ve already told you about the security deposit required to paid and the various categorization slabs.
Now, we must inform you about the revenue sharing model they prefer to follow. You must note that the security deposit paid and the revenue share earned has a distinct relationship.
In other words, paying off more security deposit will fetch you more revenue shares. The franchiser pays off 50 % – 75 % of shares generated by their Sub Brokers’ business, back as commission.
Apart from the difference in the security deposit paid, the commission also depends on another factor.
We are talking about the varying difference in the profits earned by selling different financial products.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Maheshwari Financial’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Maheshwari Financial
Maheshwari Financial Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
As we have mentioned earlier, Maheshwari Financial Franchise has a specific security deposit slab for their business partners.
They also use this slab to determine the category of benefits to grant to their partners as well. The slab starts off at Rs. 50,000 and goes on till Rs. 2,00,000.
However, the security deposit is the not only investment you must take care of. In fact, there are two other form of investments you will have to make.
We are talking about the investment required to fulfill the infrastructural needs. And, the charges needed to be paid for acquiring certain registrations and certifications deemed mandatory by the franchiser.
Check this table below for better understanding of Maheshwari Financial Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|GEPL Capital Franchise||Fairwealth Securities Franchise||Dalal Broacha Franchise|
|GCL Securities Franchise||Fair Intermediate Franchise||Consortium Securities Franchise|
|Ganpati Securities Franchise||Ezwealth Franchise||Compositedge Franchise|
Maheshwari Financial Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Maheshwari Financial Franchise requires their business partners to have a certain infrastructure.
And, it is a must to have these infrastructures installed in order to be able to have their business rights. The list of all the infrastructural requirements goes as follows:-
- The associates must have an office space with 100 sq ft area. However, there is no upper limit as to how much area the office space can have.
- The business partners must have their own research services. This is required to help the franchiser provide accurate financial advisory to the clients.
- The business partners must have a set of trading terminals built in accordance with the industry standards.
- The business partners must also have at least one telephone connection. This is supposed to be used for taking trade related calls and other basic communications.
Maheshwari Financial Sub Broker Offers
The entire list of services or schemes as offered by Maheshwari Financial Franchise has only two articles.
They typically offer Flexible Revenue Sharing and Flat Revenue Sharing to their respective business partners. You must not expect anything else other than these from them.
The offers can easily be availed by all Maheshwari Financial Authorized Person once they register with Maheshwari Financial.
Maheshwari Financial Franchise or Maheshwari Financial Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Maheshwari Financial, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
You know about the required security deposit and the infrastructure that needs to be established for partnering with the franchiser.
But, that is not everything that you must have or do to become their business partners. In fact, there is a whole other list of things that must be taken care off.
We are talking about the mandatory list of eligibility criteria you must abide by. It goes as follows:-
- The partners must have an experience of two or more years in the field of stock broking and trading. They must be able to provide the franchiser with a valid proof of their experience while registering.
- The partners are required to have an educational qualification of ten plus two or more. A verifiable copy to this must also be provided at the time of registration.
- The partners are required to provide a valid copy of a certificate issued to them by the NSIM.
- The partners must know how to operate a few computer programs like Tally and MS Excel. They must be able to use this knowledge for analytical and operational purposes.
- It is deemed important for the partners to have detailed knowledge of all the financial services granted by the franchiser.
How to become a Maheshwari Financial Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Now, that you know about everything needed to become a registered business partner of Maheshwari Financial Franchise. Here is the procedure that will help you to get their business rights:-
- Search for and click on a button at the end of this section. The button specifically states “Become a partner / associate”.
- As soon as you’ll click on it, a new form will pop up on the computer screen.
- You must go through the entire form and fill it up with the correct set of information.
- The next step will be to submit the form along with a few other documents.
- The list of the required documents has been provided right above this section.
- The final step will be to wait. You’ll be reached out by one of the franchiser’s representatives. The representative will guide you through any other remaining formalities and grant you the business rights.
Documents required to become Maheshwari Financial Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Passport sized photos
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Fyers Franchise||Exclusive Securities Franchise||Competent Finman Franchise|
|FRR Shares Franchise||Escorts Securities Franchise||Celebrus Capital Franchise|
|Finvasia Securities Franchise||Emkay Global Franchise||CD Equisearch Franchise|
Why Partner with Maheshwari Financial?
Here are some valid reasons for you to consider partnering with Maheshwari Financial Franchise:-
- They happen to provide their business associates with top grade Back-Office, Trading and Advisory Support.
- They also provide their business partners with a valuable Dealing Training. This has been proven to be helpful in client acquisition practices.
Maheshwari Financial Conclusion
Apart from the fact that they are selective about their clientele, we think Maheshwari Financial Franchise is a good financial franchiser.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Findoc Investmart Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Capstocks Securities Franchise|
|Fast Capital Franchise||Dealmoney Franchise||C M Goenka Franchise|
|Farsight Securities Franchise||DBFS Securities Franchise||BP Equities Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Maheshwari Financial
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|