Started as a proprietary concern in 1986, Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise has evolved in many ways to serve their clients.
They typically rely on the technology their team of technocrats develop for evolving their business. Primarily a Mumbai based franchiser, they have been able to expand their business into other states as well.
They strive to provide their clients with value driven and personalized financial services and solutions.
In fact, we will dissect Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker Program trying to establish a proper review to help you out. And, the review will constitute the following:-
- The details about all the business distribution models they have been utilizing to grant business rights to their associates.
- The revenue sharing scheme they like to follow. This part will give a brief about the commission rates they offer to their respective business associates.
- All the business related offers they come up with regularly or occasionally for their associates.
- The list of certifications and experiences any prospective business associate must have mandatorily.
- The steps involved in placing the registration request to obtain their business rights. This part will guide you through the registration process in the most simplistic manner.
- And, lastly the reasons that might help you decide whether to partner with them or not.
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise
As mentioned earlier, Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise was established as proprietary concern in 1986.
Nevertheless, they were established as a full-service financial broker in the year 1998.
The main credit for their existence can be given to Manubhai M Bhagat who incorporated the franchiser in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
They are the kind of franchiser that typically relies on technological advancements developed by their R&D team for smooth operations.
Speaking of which, they provide their clients with intricate online trading and monitoring solutions across several exchanges and asset classes.
As a financial franchiser, they need 30 days to generate and activate a new Sub Broker’s Code. Moreover, they also need 31 days to clear out all the outstanding payments to their associates.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Manubhai Mangaldas
Types of Manubhai Mangaldas Business Models
As far as distributing business rights is concerned, Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise may seem very conservative.
They do not trust on the Master Franchise, Remisier or even the Referral Program. In fact, they specifically utilize the Sub Broker business model for acquiring compatible business associates.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker or Manubhai Mangaldas Authorized Person
The Sub Broker business scheme being used by Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise is inspired by their competitors. In fact, this business model acts in the very same manner.
It primarily targets people and organizations interested in engaging with the franchiser through commercial bonds.
In other words, the interested parties pay a certain amount to the franchiser as security deposit. And, in return the franchiser allows them to commence business on their behalf and pays them a suitable commission.
The engaging associates are granted complete permission to use and distribute the franchiser’s financial solutions and services.
They are even permitted to provide their respective clients with extra advantages as per their own will and convenience.
Furthermore, they are even permitted to distribute the access to the franchiser’s online trading platforms. Nevertheless, the franchiser does not guarantee their business associates any kind of business monopoly.
In simple words, the associates are not allowed to execute business with complete area wise dominance. The business associates can, however, maintain the records of their own clients with complete secrecy.
We are saying that the franchiser does not intervene in the daily operations of the associates in any manner.
Benefits of Manubhai Mangaldas Authorized Person
Obtaining the rights to Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker scheme comes with a lot of benefits.
Nonetheless, we have only tried to confine our list to the ones that guarantee the most. In short, our list will only elaborate about all the lucrative benefits. And, here is how it goes:-
- This business model entitles the associates exclusive access to several tactical support programs initiated by the franchiser. Being a part of these programs ensures easy and guaranteed business growth.
- This business model allows the associates to use the franchiser’s brand name and reputation commercially. In other words, the associates are allowed to use the franchiser’s name for acquiring and retaining more business.
- This business model ensures a handsome payout for the business executed on behalf of the franchiser by the associates. In fact, the commission rates being presented by the franchiser is one of the highest in the entire industry.
- This business model has been developed in a way that it allows unlimited business execution. In simple words, the franchiser does not limit the quantity of the business that can be commenced by the associates. This also means that the profits that can be generated by the associates is unlimited. Simply putting, the capacity of earning more profits is totally dependent on the efforts made by the associates.
- This business model allows the associates to freely distribute the financial products and services on behalf of the franchiser. It also enables the business associates to grant their respective clients access to the trading platforms of the franchiser.
- This business model grants the associates the permission to operate with intervention. This means that the business associates are allowed to acquire, grow, manage and maintain clients without the franchiser’s intervention.
Manubhai Mangaldas Partner Revenue Sharing or Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker Commission
Much like the strictness exhibited in the security deposit, Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise are also strict about paying off commissions.
In fact, the commission they pay off has also been categorized into multiple slabs. One of the major reasons for the existence if these slabs is the varying amount of security deposit one pays. However, that is not the only reason for their existence.
In fact, the varying profit earned by selling off various financial services and products is yet another reason.
The franchiser typically pays off a commission starting from 50 % to their business associates. The upper limit for the granted commission reaches upto 80 %.
There is however, one thing that you must acknowledge about the revenue sharing plan. The franchiser only pays off the respective revenue share on the business commenced by their associates on their behalf.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Manubhai Mangaldas’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||20% – 50%|
Start your Broking Business with Manubhai Mangaldas
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise has a strict set of rules considering their approach towards business rights distribution.
And, the rules include a specified slab of security deposit required to be paid off by the associates. The security deposit is differentiated in multiple slabs due to multiple reasons.
One of them being allocation of different set of benefits to different associates. Strictly speaking, the franchiser requires the associates to pay a security deposit beginning from Rs. 50,000.
The slab ends at the upper limit f Rs. 2,00,000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.200000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Unlike most of their prime competitors, Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise does not require a lot of infrastructure from their associates.
We are talking about the mandatory business infrastructure needed to commence the business on the franchiser’s behalf. They typically require only the following:-
- The associates must have a few trading terminals designed and developed as per the industry standards. These terminals must be granted to the respective clients for trading purposes.
- The associates must have a staff of at least one person. This is required to smoothly execute day to day activities related to business operations.
- The associates must have an active internet connection. This is required to execute multiple online trades at the same time. Moreover, it is also required to support a smooth communications channel between the associates, franchiser and even the respective clients.
Manubhai Mangaldas Sub Broker Offers
The only offers being granted by Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise to their respective business associates is enlisted below as follows:-
- Zero Deposit Requirement
- Flexible Revenue Sharing Allowance
The offers can easily be availed by all Manubhai Mangaldas Authorized Person once they register with Manubhai Mangaldas.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise or Manubhai Mangaldas Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Manubhai Mangaldas, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
As we have already mentioned, Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise is very strict about letting their business rights to third parties.
In fact, they have an entire list of eligibility criteria to be followed in order to become their business associate. And, here is how the list unfolds:-
- Business partners must have an experience of two or more years in stock trading and broking. The experience must be proved by submitting relevant documents at the time of the registration.
- Business partners should have the basic knowledge of certain computer programs like Tally and MS Excel. This knowledge must be utilized in day to day operations and basic analysis.
- The business partners should have detailed understanding of all the financial solutions provided by franchiser. This is important in terms of business dealing and client acquisition.
- The business partners must have an educational background of at least ten plus two or more.
- The business partners should have a certificate from the NSIM issued to their names.
How to become a Manubhai Mangaldas Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Take following steps to become a Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise:-
- Search for a button stating “Become a partner / associate” and click on it.
- Fill up and submit the form that pops up on your computer screen.
- Also submit a copy of all the documents as mentioned above.
- Wait to receive a call form one of the franchiser’s representatives. The representative will serve as a guide through the remaining formalities (if any) and grant you the business rights.
Documents required to become Manubhai Mangaldas Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Passport sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Manubhai Mangaldas?
Here are the various reason to partner with Manubhai Mangaldas:
- They have an experience of 21 consecutive years in the financial advisory field. This can come in handy while dealing diversified clients.
- They provide their respective clients with flexible brokerage charges. This can gain more new clients.
- They allow business operation freedom to their associates. This means that they can acquire, grow, manage and maintain their own clientele without the franchiser’s intervention.
- They provide excellent Back-Office Support, Dealing Training and Trading Support to their respective business associates.
Manubhai Mangaldas Conclusion
According to us, Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise is an organization that is keen on growing their business.
Furthermore, they are not conservative about their business approach and rely on modern day technology. In short, they can be trusted for business growth in a short time.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Manubhai Mangaldas
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|