Navia Markets Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Navia Markets Franchise is one of the most reputed stock broking franchise in the financial industry which became Equity brokers on NSE in 1995.
In 1997 turned out to be Depository Participant with NSDL and with CDSL in 2018, in 2010 it took place in Equity Stock Brokers in BSE and then Commodity brokers on MCX in 2009.
The company has a brand which is named Tradeplus which serves the online trading clients at the lowest brokerage in Online Trading Industry.
The following review of the Navia Market Sub Broker shows its business model, revenue sharing model, Navia Markets security deposit, offers, etc.
Navia Markets Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Navia Markets Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Navia Markets Franchise
Navia Markets, a one-stop shop for every online investment requirement provides stock broking services such as Equity, NRI Trading Services, Direct Mutual Fund Investment, Derivative Trading, MTF, Commodities Trading Services, IPO, and Depository Services.
This is a public based company offering full-service broker and helping the clients while investing for MFs, Bonds and IPOs.
Headquartered in Chennai, the Company was established by Jawahar Vedivelu in 1983 and the company consumes 30 days to activate SB Code successfully while the payout time taken by the client is 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Navia Markets
Types of Navia Markets Business Models
The various types of business models available with Navia Markets are –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub-broker
- Referral Program
Navia Markets Sub Broker or Navia Markets Authorized Person
A sub-broker is someone who needs to be either licensed or registered to be permitted for assisting all investors regarding selling, buying or dealing in securities.
During this, the sub-broker will be seen working on behalf of the stockbroker as an agent. The sub-broker will need to pay an initial investment of minimum Rs 50, 000 that may exceed up to Rs 200, 000 in the company.
The minimum revenue sharing percentage gained by the sub-broker is 60% which may go up to 85%.
Benefits of Navia Markets Authorized Person
- The sub-brokers of Navia Markets are required to pay Initial security deposit of minimum Rs 50, 000.
- Sub-brokers are offered with free trading on all Navia Markets products and their trading platforms.
- The Sub broker or Business Partner of Navia Markets receives a high percentage of the brokerage that is generated by the clients whereas the franchiser gets low brokerage percentage.
- Franchiser supports sub-brokers by providing Advisory support, stock tips and recommendations through which the sub-brokers of Navia Markets supports their client and also increase revenue.
Navia Markets Referral Program
The referral program is the secret ingredient for turning your business successful and popular in the quickest way possible.
Referral program provides the best way to acquire quality clients and networking with them brings an opportunity to build an impression for other possible strong candidates.
The Navia Markets provides a very powerful referral program to the clients.
Benefits of Navia Markets Referral Program
- Referral programs tend to provide smart hiring decisions in the Company.
- Clear communication between the sub-broker and the client about all the features of the company through a referral program is beneficial as people tend to trust and believe words that come from the mouth.
- Referral program enhances company culture as the sub-brokers or the client hire the ones they think are fit working with them, and thus it automatically gives us the idea that they do not mind working together on their daily basis.
Navia Markets Partner Revenue Sharing or Navia Markets Sub Broker Commission
The Navia Markets introduces a Sub broker and referral program under a revenue sharing model.
The sub-brokers of Navia Markets enjoy revenue sharing percentage that ranges between 60% and 85% whereas referral program offers a 10% revenue sharing percentage. Master Franchise and Remisier have no revenue sharing percentage in the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Navia Markets’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 85%||60% – 30%|
|Referral Program||10%||90% – 80%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Navia Markets
Navia Markets Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Navia Markets offers only a sub-broker under the security deposit model for the clients. The security deposit levied by Navia Markets for sub broker is Rs.50, 000 which may exceed up to Rs.200, 000.
The company does not have either a Master franchise or Remisier. There is no referral program offered by the company under the section of the security deposit model.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Navia Markets Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Navia Markets has very simple and basic infrastructure requirements from the Sub-brokers.
However, the sub-brokers are expected to maintain the strong reputation that the company holds for 36 years and does nothing that can jeopardize the company’s or the brand’s name.
The company expects the Sub broker to have a decent office setup of a minimum of 120 Sq Ft.
The sub-broker is expected to possess smooth telephone lines, user friendly trading terminals whereas internet connection and research services are not required by the company.
Navia Markets Sub Broker Offers
- The company does not provide zero deposit schemes to the sub-brokers or the clients.
- The low-security deposit scheme is not offered for the sub-brokers.
- Flexible revenue sharing is available in the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is not available in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Navia Markets Authorized Person once they register with Navia Markets.
Navia Markets Franchise or Navia Markets Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Navia Markets, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Navia Markets has the following guidelines or eligibility criterions for the individuals who are opting to be Sub Brokers or Business Partner:
- The candidate who wants to apply to be a sub-broker needs to be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidate must have completed higher secondary. A graduation degree will work as an extra benefit for the candidate.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and exposure in the field of financial and stock broking industry. A candidate who has worked before with a Sub broker or broker would have an added benefit.
- To apply for sub brokership, the candidate must be licensed or carry a valid registration with SEBI.
- The candidate must fulfill to an agreeable infrastructure required to be a sub-broker in Navia Markets.
- Navia Markets also notices or searches for qualities like building his local relationship skills, building a network and more clients while hiring sub-brokers.
- The candidate should have a sound mentality and must be fit and fine physically.
- Candidate must not be involved in any kind of criminal procedure.
- The candidate should have basic computer knowledge.
How to become a Navia Markets Sub broker or Authorized Person?
A brief description of the procedure to be a sub-broker of the Navia Markets is given below:
- A candidate is provided with a form that they need to carefully fill with putting all correct details.
- Later, the executive of the company contacts the candidate to verify the details provided by them and if there is any false information provided by the candidate, then it would lead to cancellation of the application.
- After verifying the information, a meeting is fixed with the business team and executive of the company where both the party will discuss topics like revenue ratio, investment amount, security deposit amount, etc.
- Following this, the candidates will be asked to sign on an agreement and they will be asked to provide various documents.
- Post the agreement, a sub-broker ID would be offered to them and then they operate the account.
Documents required to become Navia Markets Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Navia Markets?
- Broking franchise had set the infrastructure investment required at a minimum level which helps the sub-broker to abide by it easily.
- The security deposit is fully refundable once the sub broker cancels the sub brokership.
- Franchise company offers a pretty high revenue sharing model of upto 85%. While the minimum revenue that is enjoyed by the sub-broker is 60%. The referral program provides 10% commission.
- The company provides supports like Back-office support and Advisory support.
Navia Markets Conclusion
Navia Markets offers the amazing sub-broker program and referral program for their clients. They ask for low security deposit & provides high revenue sharing.
The franchise program offers business models like a sub-broker and referral program.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Navia Markets
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|