SAS Online Franchise is a new age financial advisor creating history with its innovative approach. They have been in the industry for less than a decade. And, yet they’ve managed to get into the league with big players.
They are particular about their business ideals. And, they strive to give out the best to their clients. However, we’re not here to discuss their ideas.
We are here to understand and review SAS Online Sub Broker Program. And the review will be made as per their several business attributes. The article will include the following:-
- The story and reasons behind the franchise’s inception. This part will brief about all the possible reasons for their existence. it’ll even tell you about their founder. And, finally, it’ll elaborate on the place and year of their incorporation.
- A detailed insight into all of their business models. This part will cover the mechanism of their business rights distribution. It’ll also include the cons of the business models they offer.
- The reason and amount of security deposit required by the franchiser. This part will tell you about the categorization of associates as per security deposit.
- The revenue sharing model followed by the franchiser. This part will include differentiated commission rates.
- List of all the infrastructural requirements set by the franchiser. This part will guide you on all the infrastructures you must have.
- Elaborated list of all the tactical programs franchiser offers. You must understand that these programs have been created as per market requirements. This part will elaborate how these programs can be beneficial on daily basis.
- Complete set of eligibility criteria as given by the franchiser. This part will guide you through all the required certifications and experiences.
- And lastly, a complete conclusion of the franchiser’s pros and cons. This will be your look out for deciding whether to work with the franchiser.
SAS Online Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|SAS Online Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.3/10|
About SAS Online Franchise
SAS Online Franchise has recently joined the industry. They were established on 1st April 2013.
And, the efforts made by Shrey Jain, is the prime reason for their existence. They have their headquarters located in New Delhi.
They acquired their first 1,000 clients only in 6 months. And, today they operate from over 500 cities in India. They even have a daily turnover of around 4,000 crores.
The prime reason for their success can be given to their dedicated team. And, the team ensures that their clients get what they pay for. In fact, they strive to give their clients even more.
They take 31 days to issue a new Sub Broker’s code. They also need 21 days to clear the dues of their business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of SAS Online
Types of SAS Online Business Model
As mentioned earlier, SAS Online Franchise is all about a unique approach. And, this even reflects in their choice of business distribution tactics.
They only rely on one particular business model for business distribution. And, that is not Master Franchise, Sub Broker or the Remisier Model. They trust the Referral Program to do the job.
- Referral Program
SAS Online Referral Program
Well, what can be say? SAS Online Franchise, indeed are unique in their ways. And, nothing proves that more than their choice of business engagement model.
SAS Online Referral Program is the backbone of the franchiser’s business. But it is a lot more than a mere Referral Program.
In fact, it includes a lot of attributes of the Sub Broker model. It allows the associates to get involved without paying any security deposit.
This allows the associates to act on behalf of the franchiser. It allows the associates to indirectly sell the financial solutions of the franchiser.
This allows the associates to get a good commission for their references. And, it pays off every time a reference converts into a real business.
And, that is just the beginning. It allows the associates to engage without any infrastructure. And, it even does not bound the associates with a lot of criteria. Typically speaking, it is one of the best business models to engage with.
Benefits of SAS Online Referral Program
SAS Online Referral Program constitutes of many benefits. And, the financial benefits are merely a byproduct of the rest. Behold the entire list of benefits, and be prepared to be surprised:-
- This business model comes with a promise of freedom. Yes, you read correct! The engaging partners are not bound with loads of requirements to engage with this. In fact, there are no specific requirements to be fulfilled for using this model.
- This business model pays off grand shares. The commission rates offered as per this model is amongst the highest in the industry. In fact, they are the highest.
- This model can be engaged with as many times as one wants. There are no limitations to the number of it’s uses. In fact, this makes it so interesting. The associates can give as many references as they want. And, they will receive a good share of the revenue if the reference converts.
- It enrolls the associates for free business uplifting sessions. These sessions have been developed as per market needs. And, they are sure to help the associates boost their businesses.
SAS Online Partner Revenue Sharing or SAS Online Sub Broker Commission
SAS Online Franchise is specific with its commission rates. And, they have transparent ways to ensure that.
The lower limit for acquiring revenue share from them is 10 %. And the highest one can expect from them is 20 %.
The shares or the commission is granted on the volume of the business generated. And we are talking about the business generated through the references.
There is only one reason for the difference in the commission rates. And, we are referring to the variable profits earned on selling various articles.
Start your Broking Business with SAS Online
SAS Online Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
SAS Online Franchise does not charge anything from the associates. Yes! You read that correct. The associates get free access to the business model.
And, that is just to start. As, no security deposit means no discrimination in revenue sharing. This also means that the initial cost for entering the business goes less.
Check this table below for a better understanding of SAS Online Franchise Cost:
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
SAS Online Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Much like their other requirements, SAS Online Franchise does not require any infrastructural settings. Yes, that’s exactly what you read. The business partners of SAS do not need to have any infrastructure at all.
SAS Online Sub Broker Offers
Now, you may think that SAS Online Franchise does not even lay down any business offers. But that will not be correct. In fact they do grant their partners two offers:-
- 10K Initial Deposit Provision.
- Flexible Revenue Sharing Provision.
The offers can easily be availed by all SAS Online Authorized Person once they register with SAS Online.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
SAS Online Franchise or SAS Online Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to SAS Online, it is important to take note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria for a partner of SAS remains the same as their competitors. In fact, it does not differ at all. So, read carefully and make sure you abide by them:-
- You must have an educational qualification of ten plus two or more. And, you must be able to prove the validity of your qualification during registration.
- As a partner, you must be certified by NSIM. And, you must be able to prove the validity of your certification during registration.
- You must have minimum two years of experience in trading and broking. And, you must be able to prove the validity of your experience during registration.
- You must have the basic understanding of some computer programs. This includes programs like MS Excel and Tally. This is to be used for operations.
- You must have the basic hint about their offerings. However, you may attend their Product Training session for insight.
How to become a SAS Online Sub broker or Authorized Person?
SAS Online Franchise does not require you to have infrastructures. They do not require you to pay any security deposit.
They are not even strict about your following business standards. So, there is no point in not choosing them as your franchisers. So, here’s what you need to do to register yourself as their partner:-
- Search for a button at the end of this section. It must contain the statement “Become a partner/associate” on it.
- You must click on the button.
- As soon as you do that, you’ll be redirected to a page with an application form.
- You must fill the complete form and submit it on to the website.
- You must also submit a few other documents on to the website. The list of all the documents can be found above.
- The last step will be to stay patient and wait for a call from the franchiser. In fact, one of their representatives may reach out to you. And, this will decide if they allow you to commence business with them.
Documents required to become SAS Online Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration certificate
- A Cancelled Cheque
- Academic/Education Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proofs
- PAN Card
- Proof of security deposit made
- Passport sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with SAS Online?
Are you still looking for more reasons to partner with SAS Online Franchise? if that is the case then here’s the list:-
- They do not require any security deposit to start with.
- It does not seek its associates to have any business infrastructures at all.
- Gives their associates complete operational freedom.
- It allows their associates to use the business model as many times as one wants. There is no restriction to the usage at all.
- They pay off rather good commission rates.
SAS Online / SAS Online Franchise Conclusion
SAS Online Franchise cannot be any better. In fact, they are perfect to start with right away.
SAS Online with all these years of experience has created a niche for themselves, it is highly advantageous working with them as you get a great network of investors and stock market enthusiasts, business people – brokers, franchise and their revenue structure is no doubt one of the best.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with SAS Online
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|