Microsec Capital Franchise is the latest entrant in the Stock broking industry but has shown the fastest growth amongst all its competitors.
This company was established last year and has grown tremendously with its focused approach and vision to excel.
In this article, we will be discussing the Microsec Capital Sub Broker partnership strategy and policies.
We will get more insights on the various Partnership models that they deal in, their Revenue sharing percentage, the initial deposit amount required to start off with them and the minimum infrastructure required for the setup.
We will also look at the documents required to get started with Microsec Capital and the entire process of enrollment.
Microsec Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Microsec Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.0/10|
About Microsec Capital Franchise
As mentioned earlier, Microsec Capital was established in the year 2018 by Mr Naveen Vyas in Kolkata.
It is a Public Full Service Broker and provides the services also at par with a full service broker.
The company is registered with all the major exchanges in the country like NSE, BSE, MCX, MCDX and is also the repository partner with CDSL and NSDL.
They provide all trading related activities dealing in all segments like Equity, Derivatives, Commodities, Currency, Options & Future too.
Apart from trading services, there are various other products that Microsec Capital provides like Fixed Deposits, Bonds, Debentures, IPO services, Insurances and Mutual funds too. Getting associated with Microsec Capital is not a tough task, once the documents are provided to the company, they generally get the Sub Broker Code activated max by 35 days.
Their payment schedule is also a monthly cycle wherein you get paid after around 30 days of the transaction date
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Microsec Capital
Types of Microsec Capital Business Models
Microsec Capital does not want to complicate its business strategy by adding multiple business partnership avenues and hence they have simplified it by keeping only one partnership model which is the Sub Broker model.
Lets have a look at what that model offers you.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Microsec Capital Sub Broker or Microsec Capital Authorized Person
The Microsec Capital Sub Broker model gives complete authority to the Sub Broker to operate as a full fledged broker and handling all customer trades completely.
The Sub Broker will have access to the company’s trading terminals and portals and can manage the end-to-end transaction for a trader or investor.
In lieu of this, he needs to take up a paid license and then operate as a franchise of the company.
Benefits of Microsec Capital Authorized Person
Microsec Capital is known for its vast benefits and offers that it provides to its business partners.
They are a new venture are inclined to grow rapidly and hence they provide maximum benefits to the Business Partners to enhance their business.
Lets look at some of the benefits the company is offering:
- Their extremely transparent and flexible nature allows Business Partners to enhance their business rapidly
- The advanced trading terminals offer smooth trading experience to customers
- They arrange complete training support for the Business Partners so that they have full knowledge about the products and services they offer. They provide all types of training – Dealing Training, Acquisition training & Product Training as well
- Backend support is also provided by them 24X7.
- Marketing & Campaigning support is also provided
Microsec Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Microsec Capital Sub Broker Commission
Since Microsec Capital is a new venture and has visions to grow manifolds in a short time span, they ensure that they do acknowledge the efforts put in by their Business Partners and give them their due credit.
The company shares with the Sub Broker around 65 % – 75% of the total revenue generated by the Sub Broker.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Microsec Capital Share|
|Sub Broker||65% – 75%||25% – 35%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Microsec Capital
Microsec Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Every Broking house would have a minimum initial deposit requirement before enrolling a Sub Broker to their network.
Microsec Capital also has a minimum deposit requirement of at least Rs. 50,000/- as a onetime deposit before you could start out as a Sub Broker with them.
This amount is taken as a security deposit incase of any exigencies or recovery to be made to the account.
Check this table below for better understanding of Microsec Capital Franchise Cost:
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
Microsec Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Microsec Capital is a little particular about the franchisees and its operations as well and hence they want that the Sub Brokers have a particular standard of office that they maintain for this business.
They need to have an office space of at least 200 Sq Ft area in a decent locality. The Sub Broker needs to maintain an employee base of at least 3 people in his company for this business.
Apart from this, basic amenities like Internet connection, Telephone lines, Trading Terminals etc need to also be there.
Microsec Capital Sub Broker Offers
Microsec Capital provides various offers to its Sub Brokers which can enhance their business and grow it too.
They surely don’t have a Zero Deposit clause but they do have something called as the 10K Initial Deposit offer.If someone can negotiate to that, they could offer that as well to the Sub Broker.
They also have Flexible Revenue Sharing scheme for all Sub Brokers which means a Partner can negotiate a higher Revenue sharing depending upon his volume of work.
However they don’t have a Flat Revenue Sharing offer or a Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid offer.
The offers can easily be availed by all Microsec Capital Authorized Person once they register with Microsec Capital.
Microsec Capital Franchise or Microsec Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Microsec Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Every Broking house has certain eligibility criterion for their Business Partners which need to be fulfilled before entering into a contract with them. Lets have a look at what are those criterion:
- One has to be minimum a 10+2 passed (if not Graduate) to apply for a Sub broker License. While they are not asking for any special education to be done in the Broking field, but a minimum qualification is a must.
- Your experience also plays a vital role here. If you have some experience of managing a similar financial setup with some knowledge about the Stock Broking industry, that would certainly be a value add
- The company also needs a SEBI registration as a mandate before issuing a Sub Broker license
How to become a Microsec Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Becoming a Sub Broker with Microsec Capital is also not that difficult task. All you need to do is follow the steps and you can enroll as a Sub Broker:
- Go to their official website
- Click on “Contact us” or “Associate with us” Tab
- Once you do that, you will be guided to a different page where you need to enter your details like Name, Age, Address, email id, contact no, reason for becoming a Sub Broker etc
- Once you do that, if the system allows you to enter the KYC documents, go ahead and do that. You will need to upload documents like PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Residence proof etc.
- Once you complete the formalities, someone from the Microsec Capital Sales team with try to connect with you. They will understand your actual requirement of becoming a Sub broker, check your eligibility and offer you all assistance required to become a Sub Broker with them.
Documents required to become Microsec Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Educational qualification documents
- Adhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Residence proof
- Age Proof
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Office space
- Cancelled cheque for bank account details
- SEBI registration certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Microsec Capital?
There are a number of reasons why you could consider partnering with Microsec Capital. Lets look at some of them:
- Since it is a growing company, their strategies and policies are very Partner friendly and hence offer various benefits for partners
- Complete Training and Branding support is provided to the partner
- Complete Back office support and customer support is also provided
- Various perks and benefits are given to the business partners like Flexible revenue sharing, lower brokerage plans, advanced trading termninals etc.
Microsec Capital Conclusion
Microsec Capital, although is a new startup, but has picked up business really fast and they have a good scope to grow as market leaders as well.
Partnering with them will give a boost to your business as well and great options to earn more revenue.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Basan Equity Broking Franchise||Arcadia Share Broker Franchise||Aasmaa Securities Franchise|
|Bansal Finstock Franchise||Anvil Share Broking Franchise||A G Shares Franchise|
|B N Rathi Franchise||Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise||A C Agarwal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Microsec Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|