Muthoot Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Muthoot Securities Franchise is a very well-known brand in India catering to maximum financial products along with Stock Broking services as well. The below article illustrates the business partnership models of Muthoot Securities.
We will see what types of partnerships they have, what is their Revenue sharing model, what is the minimum investment required for a Muthoot Securities Sub Broker to start with them and what is the entire procedure to start off with them.
We will also acquaint you of the various documents required for someone to startup with them as a Business Partner.
Muthoot Securities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Muthoot Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.9/10|
About Muthoot Securities Franchise
Muthoot Securities was founded by Mr. George Jacob Muthoot in the year 2008. It is a Public Full Service Broker which is based out of Cochin, Kerala.
The company deals with all the major stock exchanges of the country – Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) , National Stock Exchange (NSE), MCX, MCDX and also is a repository partner with NSDL and CDSL.
They provide an array of products to their customers ranging from all types of Equity portfolio to Insurance services, IPOs, Fixed Deposits, Bonds and Mutual Funds as well.
If you wish to enroll with them as a Sub Broker, the entire process may take around 30-33 days as that’s the time needed for the code to be activated.
Regarding the payout structure, you can expect the company to release your transaction payment within a 30 days cycle.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Muthoot Securities
Types of Muthoot Securities Partnership Association
Muthoot Group is a seasoned player in the financial services industry and hence it knows the tricks of the trade very well.
They realize the importance of having business partners in their business and what valued add they could bring to the business.
Hence they have kept only one business model i.e. the Sub Broker model so that they could focus maximum on this model itself and grow radically.
Lets look at the benefits this model provides.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Muthoot Securities Sub Brokers or Muthoot Securities Authorized Person
The Sub Brokership model of Muthoot Securities is a very well defined model wherein the Franchise gets full access to the Broker’s systems and trading terminals so that he can directly interact with investors and get them to trade smoothly.
The Authorised Person needs to buy out the license to be able to enjoy these facilities. Sub Broker model is more like a Franchise in itself wherein the Sub Broker can also add more Sub Brokers under its Franchise.
Benefits of the Muthoot Securities Sub Broker Model:
Joining Muthoot Securities can be a very valuable proposition for you if you are planning to join them as a Sub Broker, let’s have a look at some of the benefits that could come your way:
- The brand legacy is very strong and stable in the market and hence it’s the biggest advantage for anyone getting associated with them. Acquisition of new customers doesn’t become a challenge
- They have a buffet of product offerings for their customers and hence you could become a one-stop-shop for all their financial requirements
- The company’s latest and advanced technology trading tools are highly appreciated and recommended by customers
- They also offer research and advisory services to customers which becomes an added advantage for the Sub Broker’s business
- They help you in complete training and marketing strategies
Muthoot Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Muthoot Securities Sub Broker Commission
Muthoot Securities has been into the financial services business since long now and they realize the importance of Business partners in enhancing their growth avenues.
Hence they have a clear and transparent policy for their Business partners which ensure that they get correct value for their efforts.
They have a Revenue sharing model of 65% to 75% for their Sub Brokers which means 65% to 75% of the revenue generated is shared with the Sub brokers.
This variation in the percentage is dependent on the quantum of revenue generated by the Sub Broker. The higher the business you generate, the more the chances of you negotiating a better deal for yourself.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Muthoot Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||65% – 75%||35% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Muthoot Securities
Muthoot Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
When you join any Broking house as a Sub Broker, the company reserves the right to ask you for a minimum Security deposit as well. This amount is basically taken as a guarantee in case of any exigencies.
However, Muthoot Securities understands the value of their Sub Brokers and hence doesn’t impose a large amount of deposit on them.
The initial security deposit required by Muthoot Securities is anything between Rs.60,000 to Rs.100,000. You can pay this amount and get started with them.
Check this table below for better understanding of Muthoot Securities Stock Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.60,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Muthoot Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
When you enroll yourself with a Broking house for a partnership, they would certainly expect you to have a dedicated office setup for the same.
Similarly even Muthoot Securities expects some basic norms to be followed by their Business Partners. They expect you to have an office in a decent locality with some basic amenities in place.
The office should be of minimum 300 Sq Ft; you should have atleast 3 employees working for you on the project. The office should have an active internet connection, some telephone lines to be able to reach out to customers and Trading Terminals access as well.
The company ensures this as you represent the company in the market and hence the company’s legacy needs to be remained intact.
Muthoot Securities Sub Broker Offers
As a Sub Broker, you get many interim offers from Muthoot Securities; some are periodic offers while some are permanent ones. Some of the permanent offers are listed above.
The company doesn’t offer a Zero Deposit feature however does offer a 10K Initial Deposit option in special cases. That’s when you could prove to them that your business could get at a higher volume than the normal expected.
They have a Flexible Revenue sharing option wherein you can negotiate your revenue sharing percentile with them. They don’t have a Flat Revenue sharing model and they also dont offer a Zero Revenue sharing with Prepaid option.
Muthoot Securities Franchise or Muthoot Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Starting of a business always has some eligibility criterion that are laid by the companies. Similarly even Muthoot Securities has certain eligibility criterion, lets have a look at them:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduate or at least a 10+2.
- Experience: One needs to have a minimum experience of 2 years and above in the financial industry either working as a Sub Broker or working in the Stock Broking industry
- Financial Knowledge is an added advantage as that would help you getting the business up and growing. Someone with a sound knowledge in equity trading and how the stock market functions can definitely get an upper edge in selection process.
- SEBI Registration should be done and certificate needs to be shown
- An office space is also a must for the start up
How to become a Muthoot Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Joining Muthoot Securities as a Sub Broker is a simple process and doesn’t require any running around. All you need to do is follow some simple steps:
- Go to their official Website and click on “Join Us as a Business Partner”
- Here you need to fill in your details like your full Name, Address, Email ID, Phone Numbers, Income, Reason for getting registered etc.
- When you submit the details, the system will process a backend request for a call back to you by one of their representatives
- You will be contacted by their Sales team and they would then validate and verify your credentials. There could be a Physical Verification required which could be done in person or over a video call as well.
- Once this process is complete, the company will get back to you in a few weeks to let you know the result and thereafter your license will be issued
Below mentioned documents are also needed:
- KYC documents – Adhaar Card, PAN Card & some residence proof.
- Income documents
- Office proof
- Bank Account Details
- SEBI Registration certificate
- Passport size photographs
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Muthoot Securities?
Muthoot Securities is a global name and the group company has a legacy dating back many decades of financial excellence.
Apart from this as well, there are many reasons why you should tie up with them as a Business Partner. Lets have a look at some of the reasons:
- Their customer first approach enables all best policies and practices are being driven for the customer’s benefits.
- They ensure that every Sub Broker goes through a robust training cycle so that they are well versed with the products and services offered by them
- Their advanced trading platforms and tools are a flagship of their services that they offer to the customers and investors
- The company’s robust research and advisory services attract a lot of customers
- Their flexible Revenue sharing model enables the Business Partners to strike a better deal with them and earn huge incentives
- They provide complete Back Office support and trading support to customers hence leveraging the business of the Sub Broker as well
Muthoot Securities Franchise Conclusion
Muthoot Securities is a financially strong and stable company. Association with them will only enhance your business and career as they follow best practices of the industry, offer great deals and also are efficient and Revenue sharing.
Working with them will allow you to work with multiple product range and offer the same to your customers as well. Overall it is a good company to partner with.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Muthoot Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Muthoot Securities, immediately.