Globe Capital is counted as one of the top brokerage house in the country. The article below is a Globe Capital review which can guide you about its various aspects like how much brokerage charges, the trading platforms it provides to its clients and customers, other charges associated like Demat charges and others are discussed in the article.
This article will also enlighten you about its company structure and its products and services and all the details that you are seeking for.
Globe Capital Customer Ratings
|Products & Services||6.8/10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||6.5/10|
|Stock Research & Advisory||6.6/10|
|Total Client Reviews||132|
Overview Globe Capital
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, Delhi|
Globe Capital has been established as a public limited firm registered under NSE by Mr. Rajeev Kalra. It was founded in the year 1994 as a full-service broker with the headquarters in New Delhi, Delhi.
It has more than 3000 branches and associate offices around the country in more than 400 cities.
Now it is a member of most of the recognized stock and commodities exchanges in the country and to name a few are NSE, MCX, BSE, MCX-SX, NCDEX, and ICEX.
The company serves more than 26000 retail clients and there are more than 40 domestic and international institutional clients.
It is one of the various brokerage houses that serves both the retail and institutional clients in India. It also has a subsidiary in Dubai which makes it a true Multinational company.
Apart from Dubai, this company has its corporate finance business and international broking business in London as well.
With more than 20+ years of experience in the broking business, it is referred to as one of the most reliable brokers in the country.
It has various unique features which include their own trading platforms, a variety of financial instruments to deal in and many other aspects.
Get a Call back from Globe Capital
Globe Capital Brokerage Charges & Fees
|Brokerage Charge & Fees|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.20%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.03%|
|Commodity Options Trading||NA|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.03%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.50 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.03%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 per lot|
|Minimum Brokerage||Percentage of Transacton|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.450|
|Trading AMC Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Rs.0 – Rs.200,000|
|Brokerage Calculator||Globe Capital Brokerage Calculator|
Let us first see the Globe Capital brokerage charges which are 0.2% for the equity delivery segment, it is only 0.03% for the rest of the segments like equity intraday segment, equity and currency futures segment.
For the options segment both for equity and currency options, the charges are different on per lot basis which is Rs. 50 and Rs. 20 per lot respectively.
Find Brokerage Charges of other Brokers
|SBICap Securities||Aditya Birla Money||Asit C Mehta Investment||Bonanza Portfolio|
|5Paisa||Alice Blue Online||Astha Trade||Choice Broking|
|Zerodha||Anand Rathi||BMA Wealth Creators||Geojit Finance|
Compare Stock Brokers
Globe Capital Other Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00335% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
If you are trading with Globe Capital then you have to bear a transaction charge of 0.00335% on the transaction you do. Apart from this, there is GST at 18% calculated on the sum total of brokerage and transaction charges taken together for one transaction.
The next three charges are mandatory charges which you have to pay in every brokerage house which are STT, Stamp Duty charges, and SEBI charges. STT is levied at 0.0126% and 0.0002% is the rate of SEBI turnover charges and both are levied on total turnover.
The stamp duty is variable and it varies from one state to another.
Globe Capital Demat Services
|Depository Source||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.750|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.450|
|Trading AMC Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Rs.0 – Rs.200,000|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
Globe Capital Demat account opening charges are Rs. 750 which is quite high compared to its peers and also the Demat account maintenance charges for a year is Rs. 450.
These two charges are quite high however, the company charges no money for the trading account maintenance. Moreover.
The margin money requirement is also variable depending on the type of trades you will be doing. The minimum margin money requirement varies from Rs. 0 to Rs. 2 lakhs.
Globe Capital Offers
There are no such offers provided by the company as of now for the clients except the free Trading account maintenance for every year.
|Free Demat Account||No|
|Free Trading Account||No|
|Discount on Brokerage||No|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||No|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
To know about offers of other stock brokers check below
|Integrated Enterprises||Karuna Finance||Mangal Keshav Securities||HEM Securities|
|Intime Equities||Kaynet Finance||Mansukh Securities||HSE Securities|
|Inventure Growth||Khandwala Securities||Manubhai Mangaldas||IFCI Financial|
How To Open A Demat Account With Globe Capital?
To open an account with Globe Capital you need to either visit the branch of this company and you can find a branch easily in your country as there are more than 3000 branches in 400 cities.
If you are unable to find a branch near you, you can also opt for the online account opening process of the company.
Globe Capital Online Demat Account Opening
- This is a simple process where you can fill up the form by clicking on the Open Demat Account button below. This form has to be filled duly and submitted with necessary details which have to be appropriate and correct.
- The next step is to upload the documents which are askes along with the form. There must be PAN, AADHAAR, Voter ID and other documents like address proof, passport and bank account statements which you have to scan and upload.
- Then you have to wait for the approval which takes a few days if all your documents are alright.
- Once approved the login credential to your account will be mailed to you.
Globe Capital Offline Demat Account Opening
- For offline account opening process you need to visit the branch of Globe Capital in your city which is near to you. Ask for the application form and fill it with correct and required details.
- Then submit the necessary documents along with the form. Here also you have to submit, Pan, Band statements, Voter ID and AADHAR for verification.
- The office executives will verify your documents and then if everything is right, your account will be opened.
- You will be provided with the credentials for login.
Why Open A Trading Account With Globe Capital?
There are many reasons for opening an account with Globe Capital and trade which are –
Experience of 20 years:
The firm is in the business for the last 20 years and in these years, it has not only served the retail clients but also the institutional clients.
They also have experience in the client management for more than 27 years and also well-developed research team. The company is dedicated towards its clients and this rich experience help the customers and the clients to explore various opportunities with the company.
Professionalism and Expertise:
The entity is running for more than twenty years because of its expert knowledge about booking service and expanding it over the years and its true professionalism.
The company knows how to handle clients and bring the best of the products and services for them. Here in Globe Capital, the executives understand the requirement of the client and then suggest and advise products which makes the clients achieve most of the financial goals.
The executives are well educated in the field of finance and marketing to deal with customers and clients.
Variety of Products and services:
The list of products and services of Globe Capital is too long and this is another reason for the clients to be a part of this entity and trade with it.
If you want to invest in a variety of financial instruments with one Demat account then you can register and trade with this firm as they have innumerable products.
Unique and highly advanced Trading Platforms:
Often it has been found that even the big brokerage houses do not provide good trading platforms which is a mandatory feature and required to trade inevitably.
However, this firm is not only providing the advanced trading platform but also these platforms are made by them only.
They do not use third-party platforms for trading which is one of the biggest benefit and unique feature of this company.
Helpful customer care:
For smooth trading experience, the need for customer support is also inevitable. Often when the terminal is creating problems or the server is having an issue, you have to call the customer support.
However, not all brokerage houses have a strong customer support team which hampers the trading of the customer. Globe Capital has created a great support system for its customers through a strong framework of customer executives.
They are there to help you with all kind of difficulties you face while trading on Globe Capital platform.
Globe Capital Products & Services
As mentioned in the last section of the article, there are a variety of Globe Capital products of this firm and here are the main segments in which the company deals in –
Globe Capital Products
- F&O – Futures and Options
- Mutual funds
By reading the list you can understand the wider market you can expect for trading. You can even purchase mutual fund units with this firm if you are not wanting to directly invest in equities.
These are SIP funds as well which is a part of mutual funds as well. The company provides insurance services as well which is quite a unique thing for the brokerage houses.
Globe Capital Services
|3 in 1 Acount||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 12x|
The list of Globe Capital services is also quite huge and includes –
- Demat Services: It is a member of CDSL and NSDL
- Trading Services: You can take delivery of equities, you can trade on an intraday basis
- IPO Services: It helps you invest in the new companies coming into the market and listing their stocks on exchanges
- Stock Recommendations: Apart from research and advisory, the company generally recommends stocks for investors.
- PMS: It also has portfolio management services available which the clients can opt for.
Globe Capital Research & Advisory
|Research & Advisory|
|Company Stock Review||No|
|Free Stock Tips||Yes|
|Daily Market Review||Yes|
The Globe Capital advisory service includes –
- Relationship Manager services for the clients who opt for it
- It also provides offline advisory services if the client needs.
- Free stock tips which are available for every clients and customer and no need to pay any charges for this service.
- Daily Market Review is provided where the investors are updated about the market movement in a day.
- Every day the research team suggests few stocks which seem to have the most chances of making high profit
Globe Capital Exposure/ Leverage
The leverage level of Globe Capital is maximum for equity intraday which is up to 12 times and this is one of the highest leverage or exposure level provided by any brokerage houses.
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 12x|
|Equity Futures||Upto 3x|
|Equity Options||Upto 6x|
|Currency Futures||Upto 2x|
|Currency Options||Upto 3x|
|Margin Calculator||Globe Capital Margin Calculator|
Apart from that, the exposure provided for equity delivery currency futures is up to 2 times, for the commodities, it is 5 times. It is up to 3 times for the currency options, equity futures and it is up to 6 times for the equity options.
Find Exposure or Margin of other Stock Brokers
|ISE Securities||Lakshmishree Investment||Marfatia Stock Broking||Indbank Online|
|JK Securities||LFS Broking||Marwadi Group||India Advantage|
|Joindre Capital||LKP Securities||Maverick Brokers||Indianivesh Securities|
Globe Capital Trading Platforms
The most important and unique aspect of Globe Capital is its trading platform.
There are Web-based, mobile application based as well as a desktop based trading platform and all these platforms are in-house built and not hired from any other entity like NEST or others from NSE.
The company not only have this three platform but also has a unique mobile application for all the stock market updates which is discussed below.
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Mobile Site Platform||Yes|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Real time Updates||Yes|
|Online MF Buy||Yes|
|Multi Account Management||No|
Globe Capital Trading Terminal:
The trading terminal of Globe Capital is called Globe Trade Smart. It is also referred to as the Trade Architect. It can run on desktop, laptop as this is a software-based platform which can be downloaded from the company’s site once you have an account with them.
This platform is best for the traders who trade on a large It is an amalgamation of great trading tools and risk management tools and techniques. It is highly advanced and has various features to support all your trading needs.
- Highly integrated and customizable watch-list for the market where you can put all your favorite stocks and monitor them as you get the real-time updates.
- For technical and fundamental analysis, there is charts and tools and indicators which are upgraded and well advanced.
- There are forums to discuss the market, stocks.
- You can get market reports in real-time
- Also get research call facilities if you need just by using the trading terminal
- You can place bulk orders which is mandatory for the heavy traders
- Alerts for various market event like a high crossover, price and volume crossover, etc.
- There is also pay-in and out options available
The system requirement for this platform are –
- The operating system of Windows with version high than Windows XP. You can use Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 is also usable or Windows 8.
- The processor of your system must be equal or above Intel ® Core ™ 2 Duo CPU @ 2.20GHZ.
- The RAM you need in your system is a minimum of 4 GB.
- The hard disk capacity must be more than 80GB.
- There must be LAN and internet connection of high-speed
Globe Capital Web-based Platform:
This is a web-based trading platform which is known as Globe Connect Pro. This platform has to be accessed with an internet browser and the system requirements will be discussed below.
There is no download needed for this application to work smoothly on your desktop or on laptop and here are the few features of this extremely powerful platform for trading offered by Globe Capital-
- You can trade any asset on this platform and there is no restriction on the product you want to trade. You can trade the equities commodities, derivatives, currencies, and even the mutual funds and IPOs.
- There is real-time data available on the screen of the platform as well as data of past trades and market information.
- There are various charts and technical analysis tools and techniques available on the platform to use for better prospects in trading.
- The trading platform provides various research and recommendation data on the screen to give you proper insights into the market.
- More than 25 banks can be used for transfer as they are allowed on this platform.
The system requirement for this platform are –
- You need all the above-mentioned system requirement details and
- The extra thing you need to use this browser-based platform is a Google Chrome Browser, Firefox or Safari or IE browser.
Globe Capital Mobile Trading App:
In recent times, trading is possible now on your mobile and that makes Globe Capital offer their mobile application based trading platform which is known as Globe Connect.
This is an application customized from NSE NOW application of NSE. This application is made by the firm itself and offers –
- All kind of charts with real-time data
- Market watch option – you can watch your favorite stocks on the screen of your mobile phone and monitor than as they go up and down the ladder
- You can trade various financial assets of the firm using this mobile application based trading platform.
- You can use it anywhere and everywhere and time is not a constraint.
- There are various research tips available on the platform for better trading opportunities.
Globe Capital Globe-News Connect:
This is truly a unique application of Globe Capital. It provides all the market news and updates on a real-time basis to the users. With this application, the financial information in on your fingertips you can say.
The application is beneficial for –
- It captures all the news and updates of the stock and financial market and makes them available on the mobile application screen
- Market analysis and sentiment analysis data are available through this application about various sectors and stocks
- Global news is now available within one click of yours through this application
- There are technical tools, heat maps, and other tools to analyze the market.
Globe Capital Customer Support
The Globe Capital customer service is present in all the three thousand branches and you can get assistance from them about whatever queries you have.
|Support Number||011 – 43666566|
|Toll Free Number||No|
You can contact them through an online or offline medium as well with Email support. There is 55 individual customer service center of Globe Capital in the country.
Globe Capital Complaints (Current Year)
The company received 34 complaints on BSE and 49 on NSE last year. These complaints are due to various reasons however each one of them were solved in the same year itself.
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||34|
|Resolved in BSE||34|
|Lodged in NSE||49|
|Resolved in NSE||49|
Globe Capital Disadvantages
- The company provides no offers for the customers and clients which discourages the customers and clients.
- The research services do not provide any fundamental reports, company annual reports, and other important research services.
- The customer care service is not available via call or telephone.
Globe Capital Conclusion
Globe Capital has created a niche in the broking business for themselves which can be said without a doubt.
However, the company is yet to become one of the favorite brokerage houses amongst the investors in the country in which they can obviously better with time if they make certain changes to their structure and services.
Get a Call back from Globe Capital
Find Reviews of other Stock Brokers
|Just Trade||LSE Securities||Fyers||Indira Securities|
|Kalpataru Multiplier||Maheshwari Financial||Elite Wealth||Inditrade Capital|
|Kantilal Chhaganlal Securities||Mandot Securities||Finvasia||Indus Portfolio|
|Top 10 Discount Brokers|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers|
|Stock Market Franchise|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Income Tax Calculator|