Mandot Securities Franchise is a new age investment banking corporation that has evolved to become one of nation’s leading financial advisors.
They have followed a steady path of growth and development in the years post their inception. And, the credit to their swift success can be given to their dedicated team of professionals.
The team works unbiasedly and ensures that the investors get profits without getting into huge risks.
Today, we are going to lay out proper elaboration as how Mandot Securities Sub Broker Program functions. We will also review them on the basis of many factors including:-
- Real story and reasons behind their existence. We will brief you all about the place and year of their incorporation. Moreover, we will also tell you about the person whose efforts made their existence possible.
- Business models that they prefer to use for distributing their business rights.
- Services that the franchiser offers to their respective business associates.
- Requirements presented by the franchiser in terms of infrastructure.
- The requirements deemed mandatory by the franchiser in terms of experience, certifications and other documentations.
- List of supportive programs established by the franchiser in order to help out the business associates. These programs are meant to boost the business attributes of the associates.
- And finally, the set of reasons that can be referred to before one gets to decide whether to partner with the franchiser or not.
Mandot Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Mandot Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.3/10|
About Mandot Securities Franchise
The franchiser was established by Vimal Mandot in the year 2014. The franchiser was incorporated within the commercial judiciary of Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Irrespective of the fact that they are only 5 years old, the franchiser has evolved into one of the nation’s favorites.
Currently, they work as a registered partner of the NSE and the BSE. Moreover, they are also a Depository Participant of the CDSL.
Their main vision is to develop an integrated financial service provider across the globe. They also want to become a one stop investment solution to their investors.
As a financial franchiser, they need 30 days to activate a new Sub Broker’s Code. Furthermore, they also need 35 days to pay out to their respective business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Mandot Securities
Types of Mandot Securities Business Models
Mandot Securities Franchise can be new to the industry, but they know how to improve on their business.
In fact, they provide their respective business partners with two distinct business association propositions.
They give out the business rights through the Sub Broker Model and the Remisier Model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Mandot Securities Sub Broker or Mandot Securities Authorized Person
Sub Broker business model is one of the tactics Mandot Securities Franchise use to distribute their business rights.
This business model functions in similar ways as other financial franchisers. It primarily seeks people and organizations who want to do business on behalf of the franchiser.
In return, the franchiser pays them with handsome commission rates. The commission rates are determined on the basis of two main factors.
One of the factors is the varying slabs of security deposit paid off by the associates. And, the other fact is the different profits gained by selling off different financial products and solution.
The business associates engaging with the franchiser as per the Sub Broker business model have complete freedom to execute business as per their liking.
In other words, the associates are entitled to acquire, increase and manage their own clientele without any intervention from the franchiser.
However, you must understand that the franchiser does not allow the associates to enjoy complete business dominance over a specific area.
In other words, the associates are not allowed to enjoy business monopoly of any sort.
Benefits of Mandot Securities Authorized Person
Mandot Securities Sub Broker scheme provides many benefits to the business associates. Nevertheless, we have only mentioned the ones that can seem to be of interest to you:-
- This business model comes with a promise of brand image usability. This means that the franchiser allows the investing partners to use their brand name and reputation for commercial purposes. This also means that by using the brand image, the business partners can fetch in more clients.
- This business model comes with a promise of unlimited business execution. This means that the associated partners can commence as much business on franchiser’s behalf as they like. Thus, gaining profits in accordance to their own will.
- This business model also grants the business associates with great commission rates. In fact the commission rates they offer are one of the best in the entire industry.
- The franchiser also doe not seek a huge security deposit from the Sub Brokres as like their competitors.
Mandot Securities Remisier
This business model is complementary to the Sub Broker business model. In fact, it targets the people who want to partner with the franchiser and yet work on an individual basis.
In simple words, this business model grants the associates with the freedom to execute business on behalf of the franchiser just like the Sub Brokers.
However, the associates in this case are not required to have any infrastructure at all. Simply putting, it serves as a business model wherein the associates work as agent for the franchiser.
Benefits of Mandot Securities Remisier:
Just like the Sub Broker business model, this business association model also comes around with many benefits. Nonetheless, we have only mentioned the most lucrative ones:-
- It does not require the associates to pay as much as the Sub Brokers.
- It does not need the associates to have any sort of business infrastructure whatsoever. This also means that the initial investment gets lessened for the Remisiers.
- The franchiser often lets the Remisiers use their authorized business centers and branches for meeting purpose.
Mandot Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Mandot Securities Sub Broker Commission
Much like the distinctive slots of security deposit required by the franchiser, they also have distinctive slots for revenue sharing.
In simple terms, they share 60 % – 80 % of revenue generated as business with the Sub Brokers. The Remisiers, however, are entitled to receive a share of 15 % on the revenue generated by their business.
The difference you can observe in the commission rates allotted to the Sub Brokers exists due to two reasons.
The first reason is the arrangements different Sub Brokers have with the franchiser. And, the second reason is the different profit margins earned by selling different financial products.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Mandot Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
Start your Broking Business with Mandot Securities
Mandot Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit required by Mandot Securities Franchise has been categorized in several slots. One of the major slots define the basic difference between the Sub Brokers and the Remisiers.
On the other hand, the other slot defines the minute difference of benefit entitlement within the Sub Brokers. Typically speaking, the franchiser charges a security deposit starting from Rs.50,000 from their Sub Brokers.
The upper limit for the security deposit required to be paid by the Sub Brokers is Rs.100,000. On the other hand, the franchiser only charges a sum of Rs.15,000 as security deposit from the respective Remisiers.
Check this table below for better understanding of Mandot Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Mandot Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Mandot Securities Franchise has been deemed to be very considerate about infrastructural requirements. In fact they only require their Sub Brokers to have:-
- An office space with 124 sq ft of sitting area. the franchiser does not object in case the sitting area is larger than the aforementioned lower limit.
- An active telephone line to execute trades based on calls. Furthermore, the telephone line is also meant to be used for communication purposes.
Please note that the franchiser does not require the Remisiers to have any kind of business infrastructure.
Mandot Securities Sub Broker Offers
Mandot Securities Franchise does not stop exhibiting their considerate nature over business infrastructure requirements.
In fact, they provide some of the best business-related offers to their respective business partners. The list includes active provisions for:-
- Zero Deposit Requirement
- 10k Initial Deposit Allowance
- Flexible Revenue Sharing Allowance
- Zero Revenue Sharing With Prepaid
The offers can easily be availed by all Mandot Securities Authorized Person once they register with Mandot Securities.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Mandot Securities Franchise or Mandot Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Mandot Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
As far as the eligibility criteria for becoming a business associate of Mandot Securities is considered. We have mentioned the entire list in details underneath:-
- Applying person must have an educational qualification of ten plus two or more.
- The applying person must provide valid and verifiable proof to industrial experience. This includes the proof to two or more consecutive years of service in stock trading and broking.
- Candidate must be able to show a valid proof to a certificate issued to them by the NSIM.
- The applying person must be able to operate basic functionalities of certain computer-based programs like MS Excel.
- Applying person must know all about the franchiser’s financial products and services.
How to become a Mandot Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
If you want to become a business associate of Mandot Securities, then you must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Click the button that can be found below this section. The button will state “Become a partner / associate”.
- Fill up all the blank spaces within the form that pops up next upon clicking the button.
- You must then submit the form along with a couple other documents.
- The required documents have been enlisted within the article.
- You can also look out for the list of the articles within the form that pops up.
- The last and the final step will be to wait for one of the franchiser representatives to reach out to you. The representative will also be responsible to grant you the required business rights.
Documents required to become Mandot Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Passport sized photos
- GST Registration
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Mandot Securities?
Out of the many reasons to help you decide whether to partner with Mandot Securities or not, we have enlisted the most compelling ones. And the list goes includes:-
- They do not require their Sub Brokers to have a lot of business infrastructures to begin with.
- It provide a lot of lucrative offers to all of their respective business associates.
- They provide one the best commission rates in the entire industry.
- The security deposit they require from their business associates is very less as compared to the rest of their competitors.
- They have been known to provide their respective business associates with Back-Office Support & Dealing Training.
Mandot Securities Conclusion
We believe that Mandot Securities Franchise is the perfect business partner to start with. In fact they are the one stop solution to all your financial advisory business needs.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Mandot Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|