Mastertrust Capital Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partners ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Mastertrust Capital Franchise is a Punjab based full service brokerage house that is also actively involved in the franchise distribution business.
Our prime motive of today’s article will be to highlight and evaluate the pros and cons of the Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker Program with regards to their story of origin, their requirements in terms of infrastructure, eligibility criteria & more.
We will also dig deep into their security deposit requirement, revenue sharing model and most importantly the benefits and offers you may expect when considering the corresponding franchise as your business partner to begin with.
Mastertrust Capital Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Mastertrust Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.4/10|
About Mastertrust Capital Franchise
Mastertrust Capital Franchise was established as a fully integrated trading non banking services provider and a brokerage house in the year 1994 in Ludhiana, Punjab by their patron and founder Harjeet Singh Arora.
The franchise has ever since served as a full service brokerage house to all their respective traders as well as customers hailing from throughout the nation. As a matter of fact, they currently claim to be serving over 1,50,000 clients across the nation with the help of their 650+ proactive employees.
The franchise, although serves various types of customers from across the country, they still prefer to confine their focus mostly towards serving the retail clients.
As you can see within the chart that has been demonstrated above this specific section, they typically take around 40 (forty) days to activate a new Sub Broker’s Code and 45 (forty five) days to clear the payout with regards to the nosiness their respective business partners commence.
Become an Authorized Person of Mastertrust Capital
Types of Mastertrust Capital Business Models
It must not at all be tough for you to conclude after going through the aforementioned table that Mastertrust Capital Franchise does not involve themselves in any sort of business models like Master Franchise, Remisier or Referral Programs.
Nonetheless, you must also be able to tell at the same time that the franchise does offer Matertrust Capitals Broking Sub Broker business opportunity to the people interested in getting along with them for the sake of mutual commercial benefits.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker or Mastertrust Capital Authorized Person
Being a part of their Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker program means that you get to grant all the services and financial products to your own customers as the franchiser does, in addition to a few added advantages if you will.
In other words, this program guarantees that no sub brokers ever have to compete amongst each other to sustain their respective businesses but focus on generating more sales from within their own customer base.
Furthermore, this program also ensures that you get to manage and grow your very own customer base with supreme authority with minimal or no supervision from the franchise itself.
Benefits of Mastertrust Capital Authorized Person
Nevertheless, the franchise does time and again come forward to their respective business partners’ help.
Being a part of the Mastertrust Capital Franchise also grants you the following benefits:-
- Easy acquisition of clients, considering the fact that Mastertrust Capital Franchise has been serving the people of the country with regards to various trading and investment requirements for twenty five years in a row with utter satisfaction.
- Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker Program has their very own team of expert trainers who excel in the art of training their respective business partners within the filed of business operation, dealing, technical management and lot more professional skills required to sustain and grow a business.
- Mastertrust Capital Authorised person has a plethora of financial products to offer to their respective clients. As part of Martertrust Capitals Broking Sub Broker program, you too can offer the same financial products to your own set of clients.
- As a part of the Mastertrust Capital Partner program, you get to offer your respective customers with many exclusive facilities on behalf of the franchise itself including customized attention and advisory along with the access to a variety of business related reports online.
- Mastertrust Capital Franchise happens to have a fully integrated business investment portal that they lend out to their respective business partners to be offered to their respective customers.
Mastertrust Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker Commission
Paying a little attention to the table above will get you to understand the fact that Mastertrust Capital Franchise pays their respective business partners a hefty set of commission that varies from 60 % – 80 % of the overall revenue generated by the respective business partners.
The payout is dependent upon several factors such as profit on several asset classes as well as the respective business partner’s arrangement with the franchise.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Mastertrust Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||30% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Mastertrust Capital
Mastertrust Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
As you must already have seen within the table of contents that we have demonstrated before you right above this part of the article, Mastertrust Capital Franchise asks for a very reasonable investment form their respective business partners while allowing them to enroll for the Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker business model.
As a matter of fact, the interested prospects who are looking forward to join the franchise’s business program are only required to pay an amount of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 with regards to Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker Security Deposit.
However, you must also consider the fact that the franchise does require their respective partners to own a certain set of registrations and certifications, that require a certain amount to be paid by the business partners themselves.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Mastertrust Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.100000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Mastertrust Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
This Franchise only requires their prospective business partners to have a office space of 100 square feet, an employee strength of one person, a fully finctional internet connection.
A few industry grade trading terminals in order to be eligible for the Matertrust Capitals Broking Sub Broking initiative.
Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker Offers
As fully integrated brokerage house Mastertrust Capital might not seem to be offering a lot to their respective business partners. In fact, they only have a certain offers with regards to Flexible Revenue Sharing Model.
The offers can easily be availed by all Mastertrust Capital Authorized Person once they register with Mastertrust Capital.
Mastertrust Capital Franchise or Mastertrust Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Mastertrust Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Mastertrust Capital Franchise requires their prospective business partners to fulfill the following set of criteria in order to be eligible for the Mastertrust Capital Franchise:-
- It is must to have a NSIM certificate for the person whosoever feels interested in applying for the rights to Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker program during the time of placing the request for the same in front of the franchise.
- Must to have an educational qualification of at least an intermediate (ten plus two in simpler terms) for the person whosoever feels interested in applying for the rights to Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker program during the time of placing the request for the same in front of the franchise.
- It is must to have a SEBI registration on behalf of the person whosoever feels interested in applying for the rights to Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker program during the time of placing the request for the same in front of the franchise.
- The person interested in applying for the Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker program should have an in depth knowledge about all the financial products that the franchise deals in including a variety of equity, derivative, futures and options based asset classes during the time of applying for the Matertrust Capitals Broking Sub Broker program.
How to become a Mastertrust Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Registering yourself for the Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker program is in fact, a piece of cake. All you must do is follow in the set of instructions given below:-
- Look for a button that says ”Become A Sub Broker” beneath this part of the article and click on it.
- Doing so will pop up a new form consisting of a variety of blank spaces asking certain information.
- Read the entire form very carefully and fill up all the areas (specifically the ones that have a mandatory mark on them) with the right set of information.
- Upload the from and a few relevant documents as mentioned within this article earlier. You may also look for the required documents within the form itself.
- As soon as you finish up concluding all the steps as mentioned above, you will be contacted up on by one of the franchise’s authorized agents who will take care of the last few formalities and help you get the rights to the franchise’s sub brokerage firm.
Documents required to become Mastertrust Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card for age verification
- Birth certificate for economic status verification
- Academic Certificates verifying educational qualification
- Investment proof on behalf of the applicant
- Payment proof with regards to security deposit by the applicant
- SEBI Registration certificate owned by the applicant
- Cancelled cheque of the applicant
- Passport sized photos of the applicant
- GST Registration owned by the applicant
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Why Partner with Mastertrust Capital?
Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker business initiative offers the registrants with a horde of advantages including:-
- The provision for the respective business partners of Mastertrust Capital Franchise to allow access to dedicated relationship managers to their respective clients on behalf of the company.
- The franchise offers a high paying revenue sharing model with all of their respective business partners in accordance to the arrangements they have with the franchise.
- The initial investments required by Mastertrust Capital Franchise is in fact, considerably very less as compared to the rest of the franchise’s competitors, specifically considering all the benefits they have to offer.
- Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker program ensures that all the registered clients of the franchise’s respective business partners get exclusive access to a variety of research and advisory reports from the franchise including stock screener, risk calculator and live updates on the market.
Mastertrust Capital Conclusion
Considering the initial investment required to become a part of the Mastertrust Capital Sub Broker business initiative and the benefits you can get; it is safe to say that it will be a wise decision to choose Mastertrust Capital to initiate your trading and broking business with.
Mastertrust Franchise FAQ
Ques – Does Mastertrust have Sub Broker Model?
Answer – Sub broker model is very beneficial when firms/individuals looking to join hand with a big name and provide service to clients remotely or through physical offices through the brand’s name. Mastertrust has its own well-constructed sub broker model for interested individuals.
Ques – Is Mastertrust having multiple Franchise models?
Answer – Mastertrust does not involve themselves in any form of remisier or referral programs. However, the franchise does offer a single franchise model for interested candidates to weave shared benefits and enjoy mutual reimbursement. Mastertrust capital business has an attractive sub broker / authorized program for clients who wish to shake hands with the franchise.
Ques – What is Mastertrust Sub Broker Commission?
Answer – Revenue share marks as a primary important factor as that determines the end payback of both the franchise and the sub broker. Mastertrust is known for paying a hefty commission to their sub brokers. At present date Mastertrust capital business works on – 60-80% client share, 30-50% mastertrust capital’s share.
Ques – How much Mastertrust Franchise Cost?
Answer – Mastertrust in addition to the primary franchise cost also require their partners to own a certain set of registrations and certifications which also carries a undeniable set of expenses, that needs to be paid by the partners’ pocket. The primary franchise cost which Mastertrust asks from their partners is only around RS 50,000 to RS 1, 00,000.
Ques – Does Mastertrust have Partner Program?
Answer – Mastertrust provides a partner program to interested candidates, it also carries following benefits – it’s easy to earn through Mastertrust’s partner program , given they have been serving clients for years thus owning a large set of clients on the basis of reliability factor , sub brokers have to bear a very low investment.
Ques – What is Mastertrust Partners Sharing?
Answer – The minimum partner sharing which can be expected from Mastertrust is around 40%, while it can go to as much as 80% as well. It totally depends on the revenue generated and the amount of security deposit.
Ques – Is Mastertrust Partner Program Free?
Answer – The Mastertrust partner program has no charge and it does not ask any cost from the partners. Mastertrust however require its partners to have an office space of 100 SQ FT with minimum employee strength of one person and proper internet connection.
Ques – Does Mastertrust provide Training Assistance?
Answer – Mastertrust have been repeatedly chosen by clients and sub brokers because of their consistency and their support. The sub brokers will receive a regular training to help them run their new set up among other big competition.
Ques – How to Become Mastertrust Sub Broker?
Answer – In order to be an official Mastertrust sub broker, concerned applicants can follow the instruction provided by us, in this article. However, minimum eligibility needs must be taken in concern, that is – candidates must have a NSIM certificate, and for educational qualification criteria the candidate must have done his/her intermediate.
Ques – Does Mastertrust Franchise provide Support?
Answer – Mastertrust has been attracting major number of sub broker agencies/individuals due to their flexibility in providing necessary support. The company provides both marketing and training support, while training support that is provided by the franchise is more regular and consisted to improve the quality of service.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Mastertrust Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|