Multiplex Capital Franchise is considered to be one of the emerging broking house in India which have spread 48 branches of network across India and this is how the company continues to offer trading in various segments.
The future plan of Multiplex Capital is establishing the company as a leading Portfolio Management Service (PMS) provider in India.
We provide you a detailed review on Multiplex Capital Sub Broker, its revenue sharing models, sub broker eligibility, infrastructure investment and more.
Multiplex Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Multiplex Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Multiplex Capital Franchise
Multiplex Capital striving to be entitled as the finest financial solutions provider in the company is a public based company offering full service broker.
Headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, Parveen Aggarwal established the company in 2008.
Multiplex Capital successfully consumes 28 days of SB activation time and the payout time of the company takes for about 3 to 4 weeks.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Multiplex Capital
Types of Multiplex Capital Business Models
There are 2 types of Multiplex Capital Franchise business models which are:
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Referral Program
Multiplex Capital Sub Broker or Multiplex Capital Authorized Person
Multiplex Capital offers business partners or sub brokers or Authorized Person (AP) to their clients.
A sub broker is considered to be an agent who although is not himself a trading member from stock exchange but tends to help on behalf of them for dealing into securities.
The minimum security deposit levied by the company for sub broker is Rs 25, 000 that may exceed up to Rs150, 000 and along with that sub broker enjoys a revenue share that varies between 60% and 75%.
Benefits of Multiplex Capital Authorized Person
- Sub brokers are offered with complete support on training for various aspect of business by arranging seminars for their broking partners.
- The company supports and helps the sub broker with providing highly advanced and innovative trading platforms.
- Franchiser helps the sub broker with all marketing supports like leaflets, hoardings, banners for their branches.
- The sub brokers are needed to provide security deposit of a minimum Rs 25, 000 to the franchiser for starting a stock broking franchise.
Multiplex Capital Referral Program
Referral programs are the perfect recruiting tool for Multiplex Capital for getting better clients. The sub brokers of the company tend to identify potential clients to influence them about the company.
Referral program brings far better results and the connection with the clients brings a powerful connection with other candidates.
Benefits of Multiplex Capital Referral Program
- A referral program comes up with an ability of choosing the people who are fierce in marketing and eager to take part in the Multiplex Capital.
- The referral program also helps the clients and the possible candidates to understand better about the opportunities from Multiplex Capital through the sub brokers.
- A referral program always tend to bring a happy company culture because the clients refer their close people like friends, family which gives an assurance that they can work with harmony on a daily basis.
- The bond between the company and the client is improved and grows stronger as they find their importance while the company involves them in making important decision through referral program.
Multiplex Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Multiplex Capital Sub Broker Commission
The Multiplex Capital revenue model comprises of sub broker and referral program. The sub brokers of Multiplex Capital enjoy a revenue sharing that varies between 60% and 75%.
The revenue sharing from referral program is 10%. There are no revenue sharing for master franchiser and remisier in the Multiplex Capital.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Multiplex Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
Start your Broking Business with Multiplex Capital
Multiplex Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Multiplex Capital Security Deposit model consists of only the sub brokers. The company levies a security deposit that ranges between Rs.25, 000 and Rs.150, 000.
There is no referral program currently available under the section of security deposit. Master franchise and remisier are not available in Multiplex Capital.
Check this table below for better understanding of Multiplex Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.150,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Multiplex Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Multiplex Capital is a leading stock broking company which expects the sub broker or Authorized Person to uphold a decent infrastructure such as the office area should have an ideal dimension of minimum 100 Sq ft.
A great research services is needed for the company to maintain its stature and standard. Telephone lines are needed to be smooth.
Trading terminals and internet connection is not required by the company.
Multiplex Capital Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Multiplex Capital regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- Zero deposit is active in the Multiplex Capital.
- There is no low deposit scheme available in the company.
- The company offers Flexible revenue sharing which helps in client acquisition.
- Flat revenue sharing is not availed in the company.
- The company does not offer zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
The offers can easily be availed by all Multiplex Capital Authorized Person once they register with Multiplex Capital.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Multiplex Capital Franchise or Multiplex Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Multiplex Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The sub brokers who want to undertake sub brokership from Multiplex Capital need to fulfill the following guidelines or eligibility criteria:
- The candidate who are opting for sub brokership need to be in their adult bearing age of 21 years old.
- Basic eligibility criterions like age, academics, qualifications, experiences, etc, needs to be fulfilled by the Multiplex Capital.
- The candidate needs to pass 12th standard examination in order to apply to be a sub broker in the company. A degree on graduation will be an added benefit.
- The candidate must have a basic knowledge on the computer.
- A candidate must be aggressive in sales department and show enthusiasm and possess good understanding on regulatory environment and capital markets.
- The candidate is required to maintain a clean record and they must not be convicted of any offence from dishonesty and fraudulency.
- Candidates are required to have experience with handling financial products’ business. An experience on handling stock broking products will be an added benefit for the candidate.
- A minimum office area or space is required by the candidate for interaction purposes with the clients.
- The candidates need to carry license or registration certificate to opt for sub brokership.
- The candidates by all means need to be fit and fine and abide all the rules and regulations of the company.
How to become a Multiplex Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- The candidate who chooses to become a sub broker of Multiplex Capital needs to follow the simple steps:
- The form given by the company needs to be filled up with putting basic details like name, age, contact number and email-ID.
- The executives of the Multiplex Capital will connect to the candidate again to ensure that all the details provided by the candidate are correct.
- Following this, the discussion will go forward with connecting the candidate with the Business team of Multiplex Capital.
- A meeting would be fixed between the business executives of Multiplex Capital and the candidate where the executive and the candidate would put forward their interest and expectations. All the terms like investment amount, revenue ratio, security deposit amount etc would be discussed in the meeting.
- Post the meeting, the candidate will be required to sign on an agreement and would be asked to submit various documents.
- After executing the agreement, the candidate would be offered a sub broker ID and from then onwards the candidate would able to operate an account.
Documents required to become Multiplex Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Multiplex Capital?
- Ssub broker of the company will required to provide a very minimum infrastructure investment.
- Referral program for revenue sharing model is luring and very attractive.
- Franchise company delivers a very competitive security deposit and it is easily refundable once the tenure gets over.
- The broking franchise has attractive revenue sharing model with sub broker that varies between 60% and 75% while the referral program offers 10% of revenue sharing.
Multiplex Capital Franchise Conclusion
The franchise program of the Multiplex Capital is well suited for both the sub brokers and the clients due to the referral program.
The company offers zero deposit and flexible revenue sharing. The franchise program even provides supports like Back-office support and Advisory support.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Multiplex Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|