Nine Star Broking Franchise stands as one of the most prolific stock broking franchise in India.
Although the company is a newly found brokerage firm that offers the most comprehensive avenues for investments like Equity, Commodities & Currencies, Wealth Management, financial advisory, Mutual Funds.
The primary focus of the review emphasizes over Nine Star Broking Sub Broker Program, it’s business models, Revenue sharing percentage, security deposit investments, infrastructure investment requirements, offers, etc.
Nine Star Broking Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Nine Star Broking Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Nine Star Broking Franchise
Headquartered in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, Nine Star Broking is a private company that offers full-service broker with the trading industry of India for more than 8 years.
Jugal Rathi established the company in 2010.
The Nine Star Broking consumes 3-5 weeks successfully to activate the SB Code and pays out the sub-broker revenue within 33 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Nine Star Broking
Types of Nine Star Broking Business Models
There are 2 types of Nine Star Broking Franchise business models namely:
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub-broker
- Referral Program
Nine Star Broking Sub Broker or Nine Star Broking Authorized Person
Under the business models, the company provides a Sub broker and Referral program to all clients. Sub-broker tends to do every duty end-to-end for Stock Broker.
The sub-broker duties include on-boarding the client, getting all the formalities of the documents done, giving proper training to the clients and helping them trade with the company.
The initial investment at the security deposit of the sub-broker ranges between Rs 50, 000 and Rs 150, 000 and enjoys revenue sharing that varies between 50% and 75%.
Benefits of Nine Star Broking Authorized Person
- A minimum amount of security deposit investment is required from the sub-broker in the Nine Star Broking.
- The company provides marketing support like providing leaflets, banners, and hoardings. The sub-broker or broking partners are also offered training with proper organization of seminars for various purposes of business.
- Sub-brokers also receive support in Advisory support, stock tips and recommendations which will eventually help in supporting the clients and increase in the revenue.
- The sub-broker in Nine Star Broking gets a higher percentage of the brokerage whereas the franchiser receives a lower brokerage percentage.
Nine Star Broking Franchise Referral Program
The referral program has come as a boon for Navia Market Private Limited with a revenue sharing percentage of 15 %.
The client will feel comfortable recommending the company when someone close to the company reaches out to them.
Nine Star Broking provides a luring referral program that availed to the sub-brokers and the clients.
Benefits of Nine Star Broking Franchise Referral Program
- The sub-broker can hire quality candidates through referral programs.
- A lot of money is saved through referral programs which would have spent in advertising.
- The sub-brokers with the help of the referral program can reach the people who are eager to take part in the stockbroking company.
Nine Star Broking Partner Revenue Sharing or Nine Star Broking Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model that has been introduced under the Nine Star Broking consists of a sub-broker and referral program.
The sub-broker receives a minimum revenue collection of 50% that may go up to 75%. The referral program offers revenue sharing percentage of 15% in the company. Master franchiser and remisier are not available in the Nine Star Broking.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Nine Star’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||60% – 30%|
|Referral Program||15%||90% – 80%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Nine Star Broking
Nine Star Broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Nine Star Broking offers only a sub-broker under the security deposit model for all the clients. The company levies a security deposit of a minimum Rs 50, 000 that may go up to Rs 150, 000.
Master Franchise and Remisier are not available in the security deposit of the company. The company does not provide any referral program under the security deposit model.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Nine Star Broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Nine Star Broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The company does not have much demands for infrastructure requirement investment from sub-brokers.
It is not mandatory that the sub-brokers need to have office area but employee strength needs to be minimum 1.
Sub-brokers are required to have smooth telephone lines and provide great research services.
The sub-brokers are not needed to have an internet connection or any kind of trading terminals.
Nine Star Broking Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Nine Star Broking regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- Zero deposit is active in the company.
- The company provides flexible revenue sharing.
- A low-security deposit is not offered to the sub-brokers.
- The company offers flexible revenue sharing.
- Flat revenue sharing is not available in the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is available in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Nine Star Broking Authorized Person once they register with Nine Star Broking.
Nine Star Broking Franchise or Nine Star Broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Nine Star Broking, it is important to take note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Nine Star Broking has a simple and quick procedure of appointing sub-brokers, following are the guidelines which the sub-broker need to maintain:
- The statutory and mandatory requirement of the company is that the applicant has a valid registration with SEBI.
- The applicant would require completing higher secondary. The applicant with a graduation degree will have an added benefit.
- Basic knowledge of a computer is needed by the applicant.
- An Applicant must not be a part of any criminal offense.
- The applicant is required to have at least 2 to 3 years of experience with handling the financial and stock broking industry. Experience working with a sub-broker or broker would have an added benefit for the applicant.
- The applicant is required to be at least 21 years of age for applying for sub brokership.
- An applicant must be fit and fine both physically and mentally
How to become a Nine Star Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
A sub-broker applying for sub-broker in the Navia Market Private Limited needs to follow the simple steps below:
- A form would be given to the applicant, where they are needed to fill it correctly with correct details.
- The applicant will receive a call from the executive of the company for verifying all the details that had been provided. If any of the information turns out to be false, then the application would be canceled.
- Following this, a meeting will be fixed between the applicant and the executive along with the business development team of the company where they will discuss the topics including revenue ratio, investment amount, security deposit amount, etc.
- Post the meeting, the executive of the company will ask the applicant to sign the agreement and provide some documents.
- After the agreement is done, the applicant will receive a sub-broker ID with which he/she can operate the account.
Documents required to become Nine Star Broking Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Nine Star Broking?
- Sub broker would not have to worry much as there is a very minimum infrastructure investment requirement set by the franchise company.
- The franchise company provides supports like Marketing support, Back-Office Support, Trading Support and advisory Support for both the sub-brokers and the clients.
- The zero deposit scheme is active in the franchise company.
- Security deposit that is collected from the sub-broker is refunded to the sub-broker after he or she completes sub-broking tenure with the franchise company.
Nine Star Broking Conclusion
Summarizing everything, it will not be wrong to say that Navia Market Private Limited has some with the best franchise program which offers attractive revenue sharing model, offers, and all other parameters that it covers.
The franchise program had set a great referral program for the sub-brokers and the clients. The referral program receives revenue sharing of 15%.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Nine Star Broking
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|