Maverick Brokers Franchise is a well-known and well established Jaipur based financial institution. Maverick Brokers is a well progressive and reputed stock broker house with 25 years of experience in the entire financial market.
The company is raised with qualified and skilled professionals who are dedicated and are empathetic, fair and responsive while serving their clients.
In this article, we are going to bring to you in-depth information on Maverick Brokers Sub Broker Program, its business models, revenue models, security deposit, process to become a business partner with the company and offers, etc.
Maverick Brokers Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Maverick Brokers Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.1/10|
About Maverick Brokers Franchise
Maverick Brokers offers a top notch financial company with wide ranges of services and products for customers and sub brokers.
Maverick Brokers is a private based company which acts as a full service broker. Ramesh Kumar Mantri is the founder of the company and established in the year of 1994.
To successfully activate the SB Code, the company takes about 31 days and the company’s payout time is 3 to 4 weeks.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Maverick Brokers
Types of Maverick Brokers Business Models
There are 2 types of Maverick Brokers Franchise association:
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
Maverick Brokers Sub Broker or Maverick Brokers Authorized Person
Maverick Brokers provides sub broker/ Authorized Person (AP) or Business Partner to their clients.
A sub broker is someone who is registered with SEBI and acts as an agent of the company on behalf of a trading member.
Maverick Brokers levies a security deposit that ranges between Rs 50, 000 and Rs 150, 000 of sub broker and enjoys a revenue sharing that ranges between 50% and 75% of sub broker.
Benefits of Maverick Brokers Authorized Person
- Sub brokers can increase revenue and help their clients with support provided by the franchiser such as Advisory support, stock tips and recommendations.
- Since franchiser is a large organization, they tend to help the sub brokers with marketing supports like providing banners, hoardings, and leaflets for their branches.
- A minimum investment of 50, 000 is required as a security deposit to the franchiser while the franchiser takes care of the rest of all the expenses.
- The franchiser often holds seminars to train their broking partners on different aspects of the business.
Maverick Brokers Remisier
A remisier who is also known to be Commissioned Dealer’s Representative plays like an agent in a stock broking company.
He/she from time to time gets commission for every transaction handled and receives prospect for Maverick Brokers to open a demat account and trading purposes.
An initial investment of Rs 12, 000 as security deposit needs to be paid by the remisier to act like a remisier of the Maverick Brokers and the collection of revenue share of remisier is 20%.
Benefits of Maverick Brokers Remisier:
- The initial investment of the remisier in Maverick Brokers is as low as Rs. 12, 000.
- Under the revenue sharing model, remisier of Maverick Brokers enjoys 20% of revenue sharing.
- The remisier stands as a very easy on-boarding process.
Maverick Brokers Partner Revenue Sharing or Maverick Brokers Sub Broker Commission
Maverick Brokers introduces sub broker and remisier under the revenue sharing model. Under the revenue sharing model, the sub broker in the Maverick Brokers varies between 50% and 75%.
The company enjoys a revenue sharing of 20% from remisier. There are no master franchise and referral program offered by the company under the revenue sharing model.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Mavericks’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||50% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Maverick Brokers
Maverick Brokers Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Maverick Brokers levies security deposit on both sub broker and remisier. A minimum of security deposit of Rs 50, 000 that can exceed up to 150, 000 is seen for sub brokers in the company.
The deposit is refundable, meaning, the sub broker, or business partner or authorized person can anytime deactivate their partnership without losing the security deposit amount and there won’t be any deduction.
The company levies security deposit of Rs 12, 000 for the remisiers and the company does not provide master franchise and referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Maverick Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
Maverick Brokers Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The sub broker or business partner or authorized person need to have a proper maintenance of the infrastructure of the Maverick Brokers since they are the representative of the company.
They are expected to possess an office area which measures with a minimum of 100 Sq Ft.
They need to provide strong, advanced research services with user friendly trading terminal and smooth telephone line. Internet connection is not required and employee strength is not mandatory in the company.
Maverick Brokers Sub Broker Offers
The various offers provided by Maverick Brokers Franchise are –
- Zero deposit schemes are inactive in the company.
- Low deposit scheme is available in the company.
- The company offers flexible revenue sharing.
- The company provides flat revenue sharing.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is not offered by the company.
Maverick Brokers Franchise or Maverick Brokers Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Maverick Brokers, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Like any other Stock Broker Companies, Maverick Brokers also provides certain guidelines or eligibility criterion for the sub brokers:
- Candidate needs to possess a license or registration certificate.
- Applicants needs to be of at least 21 years of age while applying for sub brokership.
- The basic criterion like age, academics, qualifications, experiences, etc is to be filled by the candidate.
- The candidates are expected to complete higher secondary for opting for sub broker. A graduation certificate will be an added benefit for the candidate.
- Candidates are needed to have experience while handling financial products’ business. The candidate will be having an added benefit in case he/she have experiences in handling Stock Broking products.
- The candidate opting for sub brokership needs to have a space or office area for interacting with the clients.
- Basic knowledge on computer is required for the candidate who is opting for sub broker in Maverick Brokers.
- Candidate carrying a bad reputation or coming from a bad background will not be qualified to be a sub broker in the company.
- The candidates are expected to be fit both physically and mentally.
How to become a Maverick Brokers Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The individuals who are opting to be a sub broker are required to follow the guidelines:
- The candidates are needed to fill up a form with putting correct details on name, email ID, phone number, and location.
- Following this, the candidate will be receiving a call from the executives of the company to reconfirm all the details that had been put by the candidate.
- Later, the Business Development executive pays a visit to the candidate in person for explaining their proposal which includes, model of working, security deposit requirement, revenue sharing percentage, support provided by the company’s end, brokerage charges, and company’s expectations. The candidates will also be given a chance to clearing out their doubts if they have any.
- The executive will then ask the candidate to sign on an agreement and provide some documents.
- After the agreement is executed, the candidate will be provided with a sub broker ID that will help him/her to operate the account.
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Maverick Brokers?
- The company franchise provides marketing support, back- office support, dealing for both of the clients as well as the sub brokers.
- The company offers luring revenue sharing model with sub brokers that varies between 50% and 75% and thus it plays as a boost for the sub broker to work every day better.
- Maverick Brokers offers flexible revenue sharing which makes client acquisition easier and simpler.
- The security deposits will be refunded at the end of the tenure of partnership.
Maverick Brokers Franchise Conclusion
Maverick Brokers which is client centric offers a franchise program that is a complete package. The franchise program have diversified offers availed for the client as well as sub broker.
The candidates are offered with more space to join in as the payout time is less and they can very efficiently carry out the brokership.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Basan Equity Broking Franchise||Arcadia Share Broker Franchise||Aasmaa Securities Franchise|
|Bansal Finstock Franchise||Anvil Share Broking Franchise||A G Shares Franchise|
|B N Rathi Franchise||Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise||A C Agarwal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Maverick Brokers
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|