Commonly known as MDirect, the 9 years old share broker Moneylicious Capital Franchise is a new one in the industry. The firm has unique investment schemes and products for the customers and provides one of the best trading platforms.
The article below will guide you about the various business avenues that one can explore with Moneylicious Capital Sub Broker Program. The write up contains business model, revenue models, eligibility criteria.
The article will also enlighten about the process of applying for the business partners position with the firm along with the benefits of joining the firm.
Moneylicious Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Moneylicious Capital Franchise
The Moneylicious Capital is a young share brokerage house based in Kolkata and has operations in other parts of the state and other cities by means of business partners.
The founder of the firm – Jayprakash Gupta started this firm in 2011 as a full-service broker. The firm has a public company registration in Calcutta Stock Exchange.
The interested business partners can join the firm as a sub-broker and they will have to provide 33 days to the firm to generate their codes if their application is approved.
Similarly, the payments are made within 31 days from the generation of the revenue by the sub-brokers which is an average time in the industry for making payments.
Become an Authorized Person of Moneylicious Capital
Types of Moneylicious Capital Partnership Association
The Moneylicious Capital business model that you can engage into is –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Moneylicious Capital Sub Brokers or Moneylicious Capital Authorized Person
The sub-brokers of Moneylicious Capital are required to build their own clientele and pitch the Moneylicious Capital products to them. They need to sell the products to them in order to generate revenue.
In this model, the sub-brokers work for the firm as an individual entity in particular areas and independently. The firm may help them in the setup and provide other support but the sub-brokers needs to generate the revenue on their own.
The sub-brokers are paid a portion of the revenue they generate. They also need to deposit a certain amount in order to start the business and get the rights to deal in the products of the Moneylicious Capital.
The business model is one of the most widely accepted models in this industry and thus it is highly competitive.
Benefits of the Moneylicious Capital Sub Broker Model:
- Sub-brokers get a very high share of revenue which is way higher than the market average. The firm provides the maximum revenue share to the sub-brokers.
- The security deposit is average and at par with the market. There is no high investment requirement, not in terms of capital and also not for infrastructure.
- The firm provides various support to help the sub-brokers establish their business and run it successfully. The sub-brokers get support for the back-office related work and also for trading.
- The firm has a wide variety of investment schemes which are well designed and as per the requirement of the clients. Customization of investment schemes can also be done and this feature helps the sub-brokers pitch to the clients and generate revenue with ease.
- The trading terminals features are really helpful for the investors and thus sub-brokers get the opportunity to sell them easily to the investors.
- The firm also provides various training ranging from products training to the dealing and acquisition training. This helps the sub-brokers to grow their knowledge and in turn the business.
Moneylicious Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Moneylicious Capital Sub Broker Commission
The revenue share for the sub-brokers starts with a 65% share which is way higher than the market average.
While the maximum share of revenue is 75% which is also on the higher end but the minimum share of 65% is a great deal for any sub-broker with such low amount of security deposit required.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Moneylicious Capital Share|
|Sub Broker||65% – 75%||35% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Moneylicious Capital
Moneylicious Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The sub-brokers of Moneylicious Capital need to deposit a minimum of Rs. 60000 in order to get the rights to deal with the products and services of Moneylicious Capital.
The stockbroker has kept the minimum security deposit a little higher than the average in the market. The maximum security deposit is Rs.100000 which is quite at par with the market.
The amount of security deposit determines the share of the revenue you will be entitled to. So, it is your decision and as per your business goal that how much you want to keep over and above the minimum security deposit of Rs.60000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Moneylicious Capital Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.60,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
Moneylicious Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
- An office which has at least 200 square feet of area in it. It must be accommodating enough for the clients and the employees.
- The office needs to have an internet connection with high-speed broadband and with wifi connection.
- The trading terminals should be there in order to facilitate the clients with trading requirements from the office of the sub-brokers.
- The minimum number of employees in the office should be three and not less than that at any point in time. It is required to handle the clients and their queries.
- There must be properly working telephone lines so that the clients can call and connect anytime during the market hours for their different trading needs.
Moneylicious Capital Sub Broker Offers
- You can start the business with just Rs. 10000 as an initial deposit.
- You are entitled to flexible revenue sharing
Moneylicious Capital Franchise or Moneylicious Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Moneylicious Capital sub-brokers are –
- NISM Certification which is mandated by SEBI for every sub-brokers and dealers in the market. You must have a valid certificate when you are applying for the position. You also need to update the certificate every 5 years.
- Educational qualification must be equal and above 10+2. The degree must have been received from a recognized educational institute and board of education.
- The sub-brokers needs to have experience in dealing in the market for at least 2-3 years. This ensures that they know about the market in and out and can advise the clients wisely.
- They also need to have financial products knowledge. This is important as they will be selling those products only to the customers. The Moneylicious Capital will also provide product training from time to time to update their knowledge about the products they launch and sell.
How to become a Moneylicious Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To apply for the Moneylicious Capital sub-brokers position you need –
- Go at the end of this article, there you will find a button. Click on that.
- It will redirect you to a page where you will find a form.
- Fill the form duly with all necessary details. Check the details and ensure they are perfect. Then submit it.
- Once you submit, you will get on another page where you have to upload the scanned documents which are mentioned above.
- Then your eligibility will be evaluated.
- If you are eligible for the position, then Moneylicious Capital executives will call you.
- Then they will carry on the verification process with you. Once your application is verified and approved, your sub-brokers code will be generated.
The documents which you would require to apply and prove your eligibility are –
- PAN card
- AADHAAR Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- NISM Certificate
- GST Registration Certificate
- Canceled Cheque
- Investment and experience proof
- Address Proof
- Educational Certificates
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Moneylicious Capital?
- Transparent policies
- The simple and effective business model
- Exponential scope for earning
- Average investment requirement
- Wide variety of services and products
Moneylicious Capital Franchise Conclusion
Moneylicious Capital or MDirect may be a new stockbroker in the industry but knows how to do business with the business partners.
It has a great network of business partners which you can be a part of if you want to join a new yet traditional broker.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Basan Equity Broking Franchise||Arcadia Share Broker Franchise||Aasmaa Securities Franchise|
|Bansal Finstock Franchise||Anvil Share Broking Franchise||A G Shares Franchise|
|B N Rathi Franchise||Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise||A C Agarwal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Moneylicious Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Moneylicious Capital, immediately.