Globe Capital Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Globe Capital is a contemporary broker house that was established in 1985. Clients get a variety of services through the Globe Capital Trading.
The broker house has branches in a large number of cities in India and a subsidiary in Dubai. This article will reflect on the trading benefits offered by the broker house along with the brokerage fees levied by it.
Traders will also get to know about various types of Globe Capital Online Trading processes & platforms that can help them trade in stocks effortlessly.
Globe Capital Trading and Benefits
There are a lot of things that an investor needs to keep in mind while trading in any type of financial instrument. Globe Capital offers a great extent of support to all its clients, and here they are summed up briefly.
- An investor can invest in a wide range of financial products with a Globe Capital Trading
- The broker house has a great deal of experience, and they provide useful investment advice to the clients
- There are fantastic options for Online Trading that one can enjoy from his home
- The broker house offers exceptional customer support to all of its clients and helps them by solving their problems related to trading
Open Demat Account with Globe Capital – Fill up the Form Now!
Globe Capital Trading Charges
|Globe Capital Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (₹5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 30 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 10 + Rs 50 Courier charges|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Repledge||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
The Globe Capital Trading Charges are kept minimal to ensure investors earn the maximum of their profit. Below you will find the charges that this broker house levies on any transaction.
- The transaction charge levied by the broker house is 0.00335% of the total turnover
- Clients have to pay an STT Charge of 0.0126% counted on the total turnover
- SEBI itself fixes the SEBI turnover charge, and it is 0.00005%of the whole turnover
- Traders have to pay a Stamp Duty on each transaction, and that changes from one state to another
- The broker house charges a GST of 18%
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Globe Capital Delivery Trading
|Globe Capital Delivery Charges|
The term ‘Delivery Trading’ means buying shares and holding them for a particular span of time in one’s DEMAT account. This method of trading is owned by a large number of traders and is considered quite easy.
The broking house offers fantastic support for delivery trading to all of its clients. The charge levied on Globe Capital Delivery Trading is as low as 0.30% on the total amount of transactions.
Globe Capital Intraday Trading
|Globe Capital Intraday Charges|
Intraday Trading is not an easy process, and most of the investors refrain from carrying it out. In this type of trading, a trader can buy and sell stocks within the same trading day.
Considerable experience and knowledge of the stock market are essential to carry out this trading procedure easily. Clients can enjoy the benefits of Globe Capital Intraday Trading for a charge of 0.03%.
Globe Capital Option Trading
|Globe Capital Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.50 per lot|
In the Option Trading method, an investor will be able to buy or sell the underlying instruments like security, ETF, or index. These instruments can be sold at a fixed rate after a certain amount of period.
Clients can avail of the benefits of Globe Capital Option Trading at a charge of only Rs.50 per lot.
Globe Capital Futures Trading
|Globe Capital Futures Charges|
Traders prefer trading futures because this prevents them from suffering losses. They can buy or sell futures contracts and avoid the uncertainty of the stock market.
Globe Capital Futures Trading is popular amongst the clients, and they have to pay only 0.03% for it.
Globe Capital Currency Trading
|Globe Capital Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.50 per lot|
Forex is the other name used for Currency Trading, where traders can buy or sell foreign currencies in foreign exchanges.
The charge for Globe Capital Currency Trading on options is Rs.50 for a lot and on futures is 0.03%.
Globe Capital Commodity Trading
|Globe Capital Commodity Charges|
Commodity trading means buying or selling various physical substances that include expensive metals like gold, Oil, or any type of agricultural product.
Globe Capital Commodity Trading is currently not available for the clients, but the broker house offers other fantastic trading options that are incredibly beneficial.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Globe Capital Online Trading Process
Trading online with this broker house is not at all a difficult job as it has got advanced trading platforms. Investors should go through the following points nicely to learn about Globe Capital Online Trading.
- The first step for trading online is opening a DEMAT account. It is an effortless task as one just has to fill up the account opening form that can be found on the website of the broker house
- After filling up the form, he will have to submit it, and then the executives of the broker house will guide him through the EKYC process
- For the EKYC process, the investor will have to scan and upload the original copies of his PAN Card, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card, address proof, age proof, a passport-sized photograph, and some other documents
- After the EKYC procedure is completed, the DEMAT account will get activated, and the investor can start trading in any financial instrument he wants
Globe Capital Online Trading Platforms
There are some excellent Globe Capital Trading Platforms maintained by the broker house. They are highly advanced, and the company keeps on updating them in short intervals.
The useful features of these trading platforms are:
- Desktop-based Trading Terminal: This trading platform can be easily operated from the desktop or laptop and has got a user-friendly interface. It offers the latest updates of the stock market
- Web Trading Platform: The web-based Trading Platform can be easily operated by any clients and has got a lower bandwidth. Traders can trade any type of financial product through it
- Mobile App: The Globe Capital App is filled with excellent features that keep a client updated round the clock. It provides live updates of the share market and can be easily downloaded from the app store
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Globe Capital Trading – Conclusion
Traders can get a large number of advantages in opening an account with Globe Capital Trading. The broker house provides excellent support to its clients and helps them in making a considerable amount of profit.
Anyone can start trading with this broker house through the amazing Globe Capital Online Trading.
Open Demat Account with Globe Capital – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles