Silver, one of the common and sought after the metal is always influenced by various geographical factors both internal and external.
Considering the fluctuation, one needs to be aware of the Silver Rate in Vizag and should stay well informed to make the right purchase.
We provided insights regarding the Silver Rate in Vizag today. In addition to that, we also included the price trend of the last 15 days and also for the past 6 months. Stay tuned to catch up on the Silver Rate in Vizag Live, and other related information.
Silver Rate in Vizag – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Vizag Today
This section projects the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Vizag that is updated on a regular basis for the convenience of the readers.
Through this section, you will come across the change in percentage in the price and the performance of the Silver Price in Vizag Today and yesterday.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Vizag Today
Silver Price in Visakhapatnam for Last 15 Days
Now, it’s time to inform you regarding the Silver Price in Visakhapatnam for the last 15 days. We have prepared a concise table, so that it would help in formulating strategy, which would assist the reader in investing in the stock market.
In addition to that, it would also help the reader to make the right purchase as well. We have also incorporated the figures that you need to study and discover, alongside the price change.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Vizag – Past 6 Months Price
We have explored a bit more to analyse the Silver Rate in Vizag, so that you can make the investment in the right way. Thus, to make you understand everything at length we have included the data for the last 6 months.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Vizag
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Silver, although is a precious metal is a valuable investment option to investors. And so to buy silver, one must first look back at the changes in silver prices in the recent past and then analyse the right time to buy the metal accordingly. Changes in silver prices in Vizag for the month of August is as on below.
- Silver prices on a weekly basis is given in the table.
- The opening price, closing price, highest and lowest price for the month in Vizag is given.
- Silver prices for the month opened at Rs. 65,110 per gram and closed at Rs. 66,600 per gram.
- The demand for silver increased as price decreased.
- Overall change in prices for the month is 18%.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
This section lays foundation on the per gram silver prices in Vizag for the month of July. Silver is a precious metal and is demanded in bulk because of it being cheaper as compared to gold. The below points reflect on changes in silver prices with some key statistics to be kept in mind.
- Silver rate shows an increasing trend this month.
- The price on silver as on the first day of the month was Rs.50,050 per gram.
- The silver rate on the last day of the month was Rs.65,000 per gram.
- Peak price for silver in Vizag for the month of July was Rs.66,050 per gram and the lowest price that the metal touched was Rs.48,500 per gram.
- The calculated performance analysis for the month is 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per KG|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per KG|
Adhere to this section if you want to discover June month’s Silver Rate in Vizag. It is the recent month we will consider and this has a pretty well high impact on our study. This shows how the present price trends of the metal have been.
- You can check the metal’s price level in terms of kg, which is the widely traded unit of the metal. Here you can also view the necessary highs and lows of the metal.
- Notifying our readers on the various price units, the opening price of the metal for the month was Rs.50,150 and closing price was however Rs.48,550
- Record of the highest price level was Rs.50,160
- The next take on the table is the lowest price level, which was stable at Rs.47,100
- 50% is the percentage change which happened across the entire month.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Visakhapatnam
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
We presented a monthly estimation of the Silver Rates in Visakhapatnam in this table. You can also learn about the Silver Rate in Vizag per Gram including the change in price from this table.
- You will observe that the price for the first and last day is mentioned in the table.
- The opening price for the month was recorded as 41,000 and the closing price for the month was Rs.50,110
- The months recorded high price was 50,110/- per Kg on 31st May2020
- Lowest price for the month was 41,000/- per Kg on 1st May 2020
- The percentage change in price was observed at 22%. And it was quite high for this month.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Find out the Silver Rate Movement inVizag for the month of April. Analyze the changes in the Silver Rate in Vizag per Gram and find out the fluctuation rate.
- We have mentioned the opening and closing rate for the month for your convenience.
- The price at the start of the month was 39,940.
- Price at the end of the month was 42,520.
- The highest recorded price was 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April2020 and the lowest recorded price was Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April2020.
- The performance level of the price in terms of the percentage stands at46%.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Go through the table and points that we have mentioned here, as it will help you understand the Silver Price Movement in Vizag. Also, find out the change in price in regards to the Silver Price in Vizag per Gram.
- We have included both the closing and the beginning price of the metal on the first and last day of the month.
- The percentage change in the price level was recorded as -18.60%. From this, you can comprehend that the price difference was huge for this month.
- Opening price for the metal was 48,500 and the closing price was Rs.39,480.
- The highest recorded price for the metal was 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March 2020.
- The lowest recorded price for the metal was 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March 2020.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Vizag
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
For the next month’s study, we have included the silver rate figures for February. We have estimated the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Vizag. Additionally we have the lowest and highest Silver Rate in Vizag per gram as well.
- Take a sneak peek into the closing and opening price for the metal from the above-drawn table.
- The noted fluctuation in the price was recorded as -2.02%.
- The highest recorded price was Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February2020, and the lowest price for the month was Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February2020.
- Opening price of the metal was Rs.49,500.
- The closing price for the metal was Rs.48,500.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Visakhapatnam
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- perKg on 14th January,2020|
Our next observation month is January 2020, so accordingly we have conscripted the table above to show the pattern of the 22 Carat Silver Price in Visakhapatnam and the difference in price pertaining to the Silver Price in Vizag.
- Take a close look through the price mentioned on the first day and last day of the month.
- The performance level of the price in terms of percentage change is -0.71%.
- The opening price for the metal is Rs.49,350 and the closing price for the metal is Rs.49,000.
- Highest recorded price was 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January2020
- The lowest recorded price was Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January2020.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Here is the last month of our study that is December. We have included the insights regarding the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Vizag in this table. Also, we have enclosed the details regarding the Silver Rate in Vizagall throughout the month.
- As per the information obtained from the table, you can check the opening and closing price of the silver.
- The opening price for the month was 46,650.
- Closing price for the month was 49,350.
- The highest and lowest recorded price for the month was 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December2019 and Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December2019 respectively.
- The change in price in terms of percentage is 79%.
Silver Rate in Vizag – Trend in 2020
Considering all the uncertainties like the sudden outbreak of the pandemic COVID 19, investors are looking for the secured domains when it comes to investment.
Therefore, you can see that Silver Rate Trend in Vizag is on the rise because the economy is following a downtrend and the business tension between India and the neighbouring countries.
Investing in authentic assets is important for every investor, that is because silver and gold move in the same direction.
Today Silver Rate in Vizag is rising and is because of the rising demand of the metal and also due to the influence of the dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam – Trend in 2019
The city experiences a high demand for metal, which is due to the increase in the price of the metal throughout the year.
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Vizag was not stable as the price movement was both high and low at the same time.
The Historical Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam projects that the price of the silver is less than what it is presently.
You can observe a fluctuation in the dollar value; drift in the demand, Brexit agreement, and stock market as the dominating factors constantly affecting the price level.
What makes Silver Rates in Vizag to increase or decrease?
Primary factors that influence the Silver Rate in Vizag as of today or in the past are the demand and supply of the metal.
On the flip side, there are some of the other factors which also lead to the change in the Silver Rate in Vizag today per gram.
One of the factors is the increasing and decreasing value of the US dollar. On top of that, policy of the government, regulations of the Reserve Bank of India, demand of the silver, import and export duty of the metal, increase in the price of the crude oil also impact the silver price.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Vizag?
Silver in Vizag is measured just in a similar way like gold is measured. That means the measuring unit for the silver is the same as that of the gold. Precisely, the measuring units of the metal are the troy weight and the gram.
Other metrics thatare used as a measuring unit are the troy ounces, million ounces, kilograms, grams, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas, etc.
Let us understand some of the metrics:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 Masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Vizag?
Talking about the tax rates, there were different types of taxes imposed on the silver. But presently, the good and services tax is imposed on the metal. As GST is implied throughout the country, the Tax on Silver Rate in Vizag is set up as 3%.
This tax is levied upon the buyer only and he is always under the obligation of paying that on the product value.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Visakhapatnam?
Pure Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam is expressed in terms of percentage. That means you will see that the numeric value of 94.79% of pure silver is present in the alloy. It also shows that mixture of 5.21 percent of other metals is also present along with the silver.
Obviously, this is considered as the basic standard to define the purity of the metal. And the people of this city should consider this as the fundamental criterion.
Besides that, you can use two silver coins and rub them. If the sound is like a ringing sound then, the silver is pure.
Otherwise, you can use a magnet and try to stick them against the metal. If it clings to the metal then the metal is not genuine, otherwise, it is pure.
Silver Rate in Vizag – Conclusion
Thus, we have reached the conclusion for this article. Here, we would like to state the current situation of the Silver Rate in Vizag.
It showed a rising trend but, the production slowed down because of the increasing demand for silver in the industry. We have also stated the price forecast for Today Silver Rate in Vizag in this article.