Silver Rate in Vizag Today (Aug 31, 2023): Live Silver Price in VizagLast Updated Date: Aug 31, 2023
Silver, one of the common and sought after the metal is always influenced by various geographical factors both internal and external.
Considering the fluctuation, one needs to be aware of the Live Silver Rate in Vizag Today (Aug 31, 2023) and should stay well informed to make the right purchase.
We provided insights regarding the Silver Rate in Vizag today. In addition to that, we also included the price trend of the last 15 days and also for the past 6 months. Stay tuned to catch up on the Silver Rate in Vizag Live, and other related information.
Silver Rate in Vizag – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Vizag Today (Aug 31, 2023)
This section projects the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Vizag that is updated on a regular basis for the convenience of the readers.
Through this section, you will come across the change in percentage in the price and the performance of the Silver Price in Vizag Today and yesterday.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Vizag Today
Tomorrow Silver Rate Prediction or Forecast in Vizag
Check out Vizag Silver Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Silver Price in Visakhapatnam for Last 15 Days
Now, it’s time to inform you regarding the Silver Price in Visakhapatnam for the last 15 days. We have prepared a concise table, so that it would help in formulating strategy, which would assist the reader in investing in the stock market.
In addition to that, it would also help the reader to make the right purchase as well. We have also incorporated the figures that you need to study and discover, alongside the price change.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Vizag – Past 12 Months Price
January 2023, Silver Price Movement in Visakhapatnam
|Silver Rate in January 2023||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st January 2023||74300|
|8th January 2023||74400|
|15th January 2023||74000|
|22nd January 2023||74300|
|31st January 2023||74500|
Our next observation month is January 2023, so accordingly we have conscripted the table above to show the pattern of the 22 Carat Silver Price in Visakhapatnam and the difference in price pertaining to the Silver Price in Vizag.
- Take a close look through the price mentioned on the first day and last day of the month.
- The performance level of the price in terms of percentage change is 0.27%.
- The opening price for the metal is Rs.74300 and the closing price for the metal is Rs.74500.
- Highest recorded price was 75800/- per Kg of January 2023.
- The lowest recorded price was Rs. 73500/- per Kg of January 2023.
Silver Rate Movement in Vizag for December 2022
|Silver Rate in December 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||69800|
|8th December 2022||71000|
|15th December 2022||71600|
|22nd December 2022||71600|
|31st December 2022||72500|
The following context talks about the silver rate changes for the month of December for Vizag. Industry experts point out that production patterns and utilization of gold and silver differ which has an impact on the prices of the precious metal in the long term.
Also demand for silver in Vizag shoots up if the government raises tariffs on gold imports. Given is the analysis of silver rate change for the month of December –
- Vizag started off at a higher rate with the start of the month.
- The month started with Rs 69800, or which can even be referred to as the opening price.
- Highest price for the month of December was benchmarked at Rs 74700.
- The lowest price of silver has been Rs 69800 for the month of December 2022.
- The total percentage of variation throughout the month was 3.87% for the month of December.
Silver Rate Movement in Vizag for November 2022
|Silver Rate in November 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||65000|
|8th November 2022||66700|
|15th November 2022||68500|
|22nd November 2022||67000|
|30th November 2022||68000|
Silver having various use in both medical and consumer industry has widely been a metal of interest. Given silver’s non-toxic qualities it tends to be used in food and medicine as well. While the white metal has also been a subject interest for business looking to investment and get higher returns.
- Starting with Vizag’s white metal state in the very start of the month- silver rates stood around Rs.65000 in November start.
- One can easily comprehend it from the table that silver has been anything but static the entire month. Thus, constant fluctuation has been a general thing in November.
- Silver recorded its lowest price around the first week of November- silver being around Rs.64000.
- While the highest peak point for silver was reached in mid month and which happens to be Rs.68500.
- A percentage change of 4.62% has been calculated all across the month for silver in Vizag.
Silver Rate Movement in Vizag for October 2022
|Silver Rate in October 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2022||62000|
|8th October 2022||66000|
|15th October 2022||60500|
|22nd October 2022||63200|
|31st October 2022||63000|
Making amends with the right investment process is the correct thing to do, where you need to get accustomed with the Silver Rate in Vizag for the first thing. If you have an idea of how the rates will change or vary based on certain happenings, you will be able to come up with fruitful investment strategies.
- We urge you to check the change which occurred in the month of October in particular and it was 1.61%
- Calling out for the two major trends of the month, the opening price was Rs.62000 and the closing price was Rs.63000.
- The information you need relating to the highest price level is Rs.67000
- On the other hand, the lowest price level information is of Rs.55300.
- As of the other sections of the table, you can clearly see how the price took turn across each week of the month.
September 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in September 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2022||58000|
|8th September 2022||59500|
|15th September 2022||61100|
|22nd September 2022||63000|
|30th September 2022||62000|
We wish to draw your attention to the September Silver Rate in Vizag. This must also be included in your research, wherein you can see major trends and movements. This will help you in a great deal, when it comes to investment in the near future.
- The table has the highest, lowest, first last and many other price intervals. We have specifically stated the most important ones in the next pointers.
- Keeping the drafts of price into account, Rs.58000 was the opening price of the month and Rs.62000 was carried onto next month.
- We can see the price variations, based on which Rs.63000 was the recorded high price level.
- For the lowest price level, Rs.58000 as the provided figure.
- After months of spike, you can see that the price of the metal went through a fall, i.e. 6.90% change in price was noticed for the month.
August 2022, silver rate movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in August 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2022||63300|
|8th August 2022||63000|
|15th August 2022||64800|
|22nd August 2022||61100|
|31st August 2022||60000|
Silver, although is a precious metal is a valuable investment option to investors. And so to buy silver, one must first look back at the changes in silver prices in the recent past and then analyse the right time to buy the metal accordingly. Changes in silver prices in Vizag for the month of August is as on below.
- Silver prices on a weekly basis is given in the table.
- The opening price, closing price, highest and lowest price for the month in Vizag is given.
- Silver prices for the month opened at Rs. 63300 per gram and closed at Rs. 60000 per gram.
- The demand for silver increased as price decreased.
- Overall change in prices for the month is -5.21%.
July 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in July 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||65000|
|8th July 2022||62500|
|15th July 2022||60400|
|22nd July 2022||61600|
|31st July 2022||63700|
This section lays the foundation on the per gram silver prices in Vizag for the month of July. Silver is a precious metal and is demanded in bulk because of it being cheaper as compared to gold. The below points reflect on changes in silver prices with some key statistics to be kept in mind.
- Silver rate shows an increasing trend this month.
- The price on silver as on the first day of the month was Rs.65000 per gram.
- The silver rate on the last day of the month was Rs.63700 per gram.
- Peak price for silver in Vizag for the month of July was Rs.65000 per gram and the lowest price that the metal touched was Rs.60000 per gram.
- The calculated performance analysis for the month is -2.00%.
June 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in June 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||67000|
|8th June 2022||68000|
|15th June 2022||66000|
|22nd June 2022||66000|
|30th June 2022||65100|
Adhere to this section if you want to discover June month’s Silver Rate in Vizag. It is the recent month we will consider and this has a pretty well high impact on our study. This shows how the present price trends of the metal have been.
- You can check the metal’s price level in terms of kg, which is the widely traded unit of the metal. Here you can also view the necessary highs and lows of the metal.
- Notifying our readers on the various price units, the opening price of the metal for the month was Rs.67000 and closing price was however Rs.65100
- Record of the highest price level was Rs.68500
- The next take on the table is the lowest price level, which was stable at Rs.65100
- -2.84% is the percentage change which happened across the entire month.
May 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in May 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||69500|
|8th May 2022||66800|
|15th May 2022||63700|
|22nd May 2022||65900|
|31st May 2022||67500|
We presented a monthly estimation of the Silver Rates in Visakhapatnam in this table. You can also learn about the Silver Rate in Vizag per Gram including the change in price from this table.
- You will observe that the price for the first and last day is mentioned in the table.
- The opening price for the month was recorded as 69500 and the closing price for the month was Rs.67500
- The months recorded high price was 69500/- per Kg in May 2022
- Lowest price for the month was 63400/- per Kg on 1st May 2022
- The percentage change in price was observed at -2.88%.
We have explored a bit more to analyze the Silver Rate in Vizag so that you can make the investment in the right way. Thus, to make you understand everything at length we have included the data for the last 6 months.
April 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in April 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Apr 2022||71700|
|8th Apr 2022||71300|
|15th Apr 2022||74400|
|22nd Apr 2022||72100|
|30th Apr 2022||69500|
Find out the Silver Rate Movement in Vizag for the month of April. Analyze the changes in the Silver Rate in Vizag per Gram and find out the fluctuation rate.
- We have mentioned the opening and closing rate for the month for your convenience.
- The price at the start of the month was 71700.
- Price at the end of the month was 69500.
- The highest recorded price was 75200/- per Kg and the lowest recorded price was Rs. 64200/- per Kg.
- The performance level of the price in terms of the percentage stands at -3.07%.
March 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in March 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Mar 2022||70000|
|8th Mar 2022||74600|
|15th Mar 2022||72800|
|22nd Mar 2022||73400|
|31st Mar 2022||71300|
Go through the table and points that we have mentioned here, as it will help you understand the Silver Price Movement in Vizag. Also, find out the change in price in regards to the Silver Price in Vizag per KG.
- We have included both the closing and the beginning price of the metal on the first and last day of the month.
- The percentage change in the price level was recorded as 1.86%. From this, you can comprehend that the price difference was huge for this month.
- Opening price for the metal was 70000 and the closing price was Rs.71300.
- The highest recorded price for the metal was 76700/- per Kg on 1st March 2022
- The lowest recorded price for the metal was 67,300/- per Kg on 31st March 2022.
February 2022, Silver Price Movement in Vizag
|Silver Rate in February 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||65600|
|8th February 2022||65100|
|15th February 2022||68200|
|22nd February 2022||69100|
|28th February 2022||69900|
For the next month’s study, we have included the silver rate figures for February. We have estimated the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Vizag. Additionally we have the lowest and highest Silver Rate in Vizag per gram as well.
- Take a sneak peek into the closing and opening price for the metal from the above-drawn table.
- The noted fluctuation in the price was recorded as 6.55%.
- The highest recorded price was Rs. 72700/- per Kg on 1st February 2022, and the lowest price for the month was Rs. 64900/- per Kg for February 2022.
- Opening price of the metal was Rs.65600.
- The closing price for the metal was Rs.69900.
Silver Rate in Vizag – Trend in 2020
Considering all the uncertainties like the sudden outbreak of the pandemic COVID 19, investors are looking for the secured domains when it comes to investment.
Therefore, you can see that Silver Rate Trend in Vizag is on the rise because the economy is following a downtrend and the business tension between India and the neighbouring countries.
Investing in authentic assets is important for every investor, that is because silver and gold move in the same direction.
Today Silver Rate in Vizag is rising and is because of the rising demand of the metal and also due to the influence of the dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam – Trend in 2019
The city experiences a high demand for metal, which is due to the increase in the price of the metal throughout the year.
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Vizag was not stable as the price movement was both high and low at the same time.
The Historical Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam projects that the price of the silver is less than what it is presently.
You can observe a fluctuation in the dollar value; drift in the demand, Brexit agreement, and stock market as the dominating factors constantly affecting the price level.
What makes Silver Rates in Vizag to increase or decrease?
Primary factors that influence the Silver Rate in Vizag as of today or in the past are the demand and supply of the metal.
On the flip side, there are some of the other factors which also lead to the change in the Silver Rate in Vizag today per gram.
One of the factors is the increasing and decreasing value of the US dollar. On top of that, policy of the government, regulations of the Reserve Bank of India, demand of the silver, import and export duty of the metal, increase in the price of the crude oil also impact the silver price.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Vizag?
Silver in Vizag is measured just in a similar way like gold is measured. That means the measuring unit for the silver is the same as that of the gold. Precisely, the measuring units of the metal are the troy weight and the gram.
Other metrics thatare used as a measuring unit are the troy ounces, million ounces, kilograms, grams, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas, etc.
Let us understand some of the metrics:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 Masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Vizag?
Talking about the tax rates, there were different types of taxes imposed on the silver. But presently, the good and services tax is imposed on the metal. As GST is implied throughout the country, the Tax on Silver Rate in Vizag is set up as 3%.
This tax is levied upon the buyer only and he is always under the obligation of paying that on the product value.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Visakhapatnam?
Pure Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam is expressed in terms of percentage. That means you will see that the numeric value of 94.79% of pure silver is present in the alloy. It also shows that mixture of 5.21 percent of other metals is also present along with the silver.
Obviously, this is considered as the basic standard to define the purity of the metal. And the people of this city should consider this as the fundamental criterion.
Besides that, you can use two silver coins and rub them. If the sound is like a ringing sound then, the silver is pure.
Otherwise, you can use a magnet and try to stick them against the metal. If it clings to the metal then the metal is not genuine, otherwise, it is pure.
Silver Rate in Vizag – Conclusion
Thus, we have reached the conclusion for this article. Here, we would like to state the current situation of the Silver Rate in Vizag.
It showed a rising trend but, the production slowed down because of the increasing demand for silver in the industry. We have also stated the price forecast for Today Silver Rate in Vizag in this article.
Silver Rate in Vizag FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Vizag?
Answer – Our team works with brilliance and excellence and provides you with accurate silver rates in Vizag. Our team regularly updates all the charts and figures so that our readers can find it easy as we understand how important it is be updated for your investment. Therefore click on the link to the article, the first thing in display is the present day silver prices.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Vizag?
Answer – You will find silver rate of Vizag within the article itself and in fact not only the silver rate but all other necessary information which an investor looks for before investing. What you need to do is just go to article find the particular section you are looking for and it’s done.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Vizag?
Answer – Yes, this is live silver price in Vizag. We update our article regularly to according to current market prices. As you open the article the first thing one can see is live silver rate price being displayed with various measurements, which are present in tabular form.
Ques – Can i find last month silver price here?
Answer – Yes, one can easily find last month silver price here by just searching form article. Not only last months silver price but, price of last few years is easily available here. The entire price ranges are accurate and precise as per the reader convince.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Vizag updated?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Vizag is updated. We understand the important of an updated price and our team keep on regularly updating article with current market prices. Our team very well knows how much important for our readers is to be updated.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – The rate of silver is provided efficiently to our customers for their ease and convenience as the utmost. Therefore you find the entire data in the tabular form. Therefore to compare the rate of silver from months and a year you have to just look through the facts and figures provided in our article. You will get all the information without any problem.
Ques – Will i find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, our readers can easily find silver rate forecast of Vizag in here. From the entire historical price to predicted future price all our available here for our readers. Thereby referring to the forecast page of the rate of silver, a customer can form his prediction helping him to make better investment that bores profit.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Vizag?
Answer – Silver uses Troy Ounce as the fundamental measurement unit. Thus the unit for weighing silver is similar to that of gold. The right way to quantify silver is by gram and the weight of Troy. All the other units are kilogrammes, million ounces, troy ounces, tonnes, tonnes, metric tonnes and Tola.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Vizag?
Answer – To check the purity of silver, 94.79 percent is the required proportion. Other metals are appropriate, or the remaining 5.21 percent of other metals. The ways you can check for purity are by using a magnet over the object or simply performing a stink scan. Pure silver will never stink. It is also possible to do the magnet test, so the magnet does not bind to the product. If it does adhere, the material is impure.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Vizag?
Answer – As per the fixed rate, the GST tax as levied by the government is 3%. The manufacturing fees are paid by the seller from whom you buy the product. Sellers may charge a fee they like as a percentage of the silver value either in a set amount.
The GST is however that is exclusively applied to the buyer itself.