Silver Rate in Chennai Today (Dec 08, 2022): Live Silver Price in ChennaiLast Updated Date: Dec 08, 2022
Many of us especially those who belong to this generation prefer silver over gold most of the time. So, we have here, Live Silver Rate in Chennai Today (Dec 08, 2022) for you which you can refer to whenever you require and need to analyze the price movements.
Silver has its charm and silver ornaments look so classy and the price of silver is also reasonable. However, this article is about the investors who are thinking about investing their money in this commodity and also earning from the same.
The page has Silver Rate in Chennai Today which means that the price of the commodity on this page is integrated on a real-time basis and it is updated as the price changes in the market.
So, you get Silver Rate in Chennai Live updates and that helps you a lot in your trading especially if you are day-trading.
Apart from these, the article will cover the previous six months’ price details, performance, and other crucial facts. However, the most interesting facts about silver and its pricing are also covered but, at the end of the article.
Silver Rate in Chennai – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Chennai Today (Dec 08, 2022)
Here in this section of the article, you will read about the Silver Price in Chennai Today and for the previous day.
The price for both days is given, to grant you an idea about the change in the price over a day. This is an important aspect and information for the intraday traders as well as long-term investors.
The price change is an important factor to analyze the price movement. The price is given for 1 Kg Silver Rate in Chennai, 10 grams as well as for 100 grams of silver in the city of Chennai.
It is important for you to understand why the price changes and how much is the change, before you make any decision about your investments.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Chennai Today
Tomorrow Silver Rate Prediction or Forecast in Chennai
Check out Chennai Silver Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Silver Price in Madras for Last 15 Days
When you are trading or investing, you need to refer to the historical prices of the asset. Here, the Silver Price in Chennai is given for the past fifteen days. The price for the last fifteen days is important as the price suggests how the asset is performing in the market.
To understand the trend or trend reversal, it is important to check the price for at least fifteen days. The price is given for 10 grams of silver in the table.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Chennai – Past 12 Months Price
For an investor and also for traders, the Silver Rate in Chennai of the past six months can be beneficial for understanding the price trend, movement, and anticipate the future value rightly or more accurately.
So, in the sections below, we have gathered all the important information about the silver price in the city of Chennai for the past 12 months.
Silver Rate Movement in Chennai for November 2022
|Silver Rate in November 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||65000|
|8th November 2022||66700|
|15th November 2022||68500|
|22nd November 2022||67000|
|30th November 2022||68000|
After having monitored the differing value of silver that keeps shifting every day, we have come up with a section full of information regarding the same so that our client base is constantly enlightened with what’s important and of value.
- First things first, we see a translucent sheet which talks about the values that have been changing for days and that has been finally recorded after a month.
- The values signify the inherent change in the highest as well as the lowest price differentiation.
- The difference in expense tells us how the city of Chennai has performed as far as silver selling is concerned for the particular month of November.
- Highest price has been noted at Rs. 68500 while the lowest price is found to be Rs. 64000.
- The last distinction that we see is the change in percentage which is marked at 4.62%.
Silver Rate Movement in Chennai for October 2022
|Silver Rate in October 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2022||62000|
|8th October 2022||66000|
|15th October 2022||60500|
|22nd October 2022||63200|
|31st October 2022||63000|
We wish to walk you through the Silver Rate in Chennai stats, which provided in this particular section. As for the change or shift in the price of the metal for the month of October, there has been a steady shift. You can check the table to see the pattern of price shift in the metal.
- On the whole, the price of the metal went through a shift of 1.61% to be precise, all across the entire month.
- The change in the price was commuted taking into account the opening and the closing prices which were Rs.62000 and Rs.63000.
- For the highest or the greatest price recorded in the month, it was Rs.67000 in particular.
- As for the lowest recorded price of the month, it was Rs.55300.
- The table also contains the price from each and every week of the month, so you can see how the price took shift.
September 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in September 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2022||58000|
|8th September 2022||59500|
|15th September 2022||61100|
|22nd September 2022||63000|
|30th September 2022||62000|
Let us take you through the statistics that we have managed to gather till this point of time, which is especially towards the month of September. The data we have is pertaining to the Silver Rate in Chennai which is a major input required for the process of decision making.
- All the aspects of price change for the month are recorded in the table, and the weight used is in the form of KG, the most widely used metric.
- The first recorded price of the month was Rs.58000, which was high enough as compared to the last recorded price which was Rs.62000
- We also have checked out the highest price point for the month and it was Rs.63000
- It is necessary to see how much fall was witnessed across the month and it was as low as Rs.58000
- Lastly, we commuted the exact change in price, in the form of percentage and it was 6.90%
August 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in August 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2022||63300|
|8th August 2022||63000|
|15th August 2022||64800|
|22nd August 2022||61100|
|31st August 2022||60000|
There are a lot of major constituents, which contribute to a major decision making possibility. Determining the Silver Rate in Chennai from a major interval is necessary, and hence, we provide to you the price details for the month of August in detail.
- Everything you need to know about the price for the month is mentioned in the table and following points in KG expression.
- We must firstly check the opening price of the metal which was, Rs.63300; followed by the closing price of the metal, which was Rs.60000.
- Furthermore, you must check the highest price level of the metal, which was Rs.64800.
- Contrarily, the lowest price of the metal was Rs.60000 for the same month.
- Well, according to the price levels, the percentage change as commuted by us is -5.21%
July 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in July 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||65000|
|8th July 2022||62500|
|15th July 2022||60400|
|22nd July 2022||61600|
|31st July 2022||63700|
The most recent Silver Rate in Chennai trends are given in this section, i.e. for the month of July. You can see how the price has changed and also on account of the specified happenings of the month.
- Check the highest and the lowest price frequency of the month, and also the percentage change that took place across the entire month.
- The first recorded price level of the month was stagnant at Rs.65000, while the end of the month witnessed the price level of Rs.63700.
- Taking into account the highest price level of the metal for the month, it was Rs.65000.
- Secondly, the metal had dipped as much as Rs.60000 in the price level for the entire month.
- As per the commutation, it was witnessed that the change in price was as much as -2.00%, which is quite a lot of change witnessed.
June 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in June 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||67000|
|8th June 2022||68000|
|15th June 2022||66000|
|22nd June 2022||66000|
|30th June 2022||65100|
We will study June month’s analysis of Silver Rate in Chennai for this section. Here you will see how the silver price varied for the month of June. Take a quick look at the table followed by the below mentioned explanation of the price variation.
- View the major price changes of the month in terms of KG. Check out the opening, closing, highest and the lowest price of the month. You can as well check the percentage change in price of the metal.
- The first noticeable fact of the table is in context with the opening price, which stood at Rs.67000 and the closing price on the other end stood at Rs.65100.
- The highest rate, as reached by the metal for the month of June was Rs.68500.
- Lowest price on the contrary end was however, stagnant at Rs.65100.
- Taking all the necessary data into consideration, we have commuted the percentage change which resulted as -2.84%.
May 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in May 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||69500|
|8th May 2022||66800|
|15th May 2022||63700|
|22nd May 2022||65900|
|31st May 2022||67500|
The Silver Rates in Madras for the month of May 2022 has been discussed in details below –
- The Silver Rate in Chennai per kilogram was Rs. 69500 on the first date of the month that is the 1st of May 2022. The price seemed to have had decreased from the previous day’s price.
- The result or the final price of silver in this city for May 2022 was Rs. 67500 which was on the 31st of May. So, you can see there is a huge difference in the price at the beginning of the month and the end.
- Price keeps on fluctuating every week and finally increases by the end of the month.
- The highest price was the price reached on the 31st of May that is Rs. 69500. However, the price increased throughout the month only.
- The lowest price was Rs. 63400 only which was reached on the 1st of the month. So, there were no further lows in the month.
April 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in April 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Apr 2022||71700|
|8th Apr 2022||71300|
|15th Apr 2022||74400|
|22nd Apr 2022||72100|
|30th Apr 2022||69500|
In April, which marked the starting of the financial year as well as the second wave of coronavirus, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai was polite and not highly volatile.
- The highest price of the commodity for this month was Rs. 75200.
- The lowest price was Rs. 64200 and the price was reached on the 1st of April only which was the starting price for the month as well.
- So, the difference between these two prices shows that the volatility factor was low this month.
- Silver Rate in Chennai per kilogram was Rs. 71700 as on the first of the month which reaches to Rs. 69500 by the end of the month and that can be considered as a moderate gain.
- The overall performance metric shows the gain was of -3.07% which is an average growth in this scenario.
March 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in March 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Mar 2022||70000|
|8th Mar 2022||74600|
|15th Mar 2022||72800|
|22nd Mar 2022||73400|
|31st Mar 2022||71300|
In March, which was the last month of the previous financial year and also the month when lock down was imposed upon us, Silver Price Movement in Chennai was very disappointing for the investors.
- The price of the commodity this month sloshed by 1.86% which was a shock to most of the investors. This is mainly due to the panic selling of the commodity made by the investors in the market.
- The price at the starting of the month was Rs. 70000, which is a great price for the asset at present times.
- Price at the end of the month was Rs. 71300 which is way lesser than the price mentioned above for the beginning of the month. This proves the great fall in the price of the commodity.
- The highest price this month was Rs. 76700 which is way higher than the price it dropped to towards the mid of the month and that suggests the volatility in the price.
- This can be justified in a better manner as you look at the lowest price of silver in Chennai for this month which was Rs. 70000.
February 2022, Silver Price Movement in Madras
|Silver Rate in February 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||65600|
|8th February 2022||65100|
|15th February 2022||68200|
|22nd February 2022||69100|
|28th February 2022||69900|
The Silver Rate in Madras per gram or kilogram for February didn’t perform well at all and we will be discussing the important prices below –
- The highest price of the commodity reached in this month was Rs. 72700 where the lowest was Rs.64900.
- The above difference in the prices shows and suggests that the volatility in the price of the silver was not that much present in this month compared to other months.
- Starting price of the commodity was Rs. 65600 and then the price went down for the next few weeks.
- Towards the end of the month, the price started dipping and it ended on Rs. 69900 for this month.
- The overall performance was positive which is a very critical thing for the investors.
January 2022, Silver Price Movement in Chennai
|Silver Rate in January 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||66600|
|8th January 2022||64600|
|15th January 2022||65500|
|22nd January 2022||69000|
|31st January 2022||65400|
The Silver Price in Chennai performed very nominally in January. The details are given below –
- At the beginning of the month, the price was Rs.66600. The price didn’t change much within this month as depicted by the price of 22- January which was Rs. 65400.
- The Rate has declined for 2nd week later it has increased for 2 weeks and again falls by the end of the month.
- Highest price was Rs. 69300 which was reached of January and that also suggests that the price declined in the first week of the month.
- The lowest price was reached of January i.e Rs.61000 and that suggests the price started incling from the second week but again started falls later and thus at the end of the month, the price was almost the same.
- The silver rate showcased a slight rise in performance this month and percentage wise it was -1.80% in total.
Silver Rate Movement in Chennai for December 2021
|Silver Rate in December 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st December 2021||66300|
|8th December 2021||65600|
|15th December 2021||64600|
|22nd December 2021||65800|
|31st December 2021||65400|
We realize how tough it gets to maintain a continual precedence towards checking the ever changing rates of gold, on a daily basis. What one day feels like bliss might just turn into a disaster the very next day. Let alone all the anxiety that comes with it.
- To make things convenient for our loyal set of clients, we have come up with a procedure that will take all their stress away.
- With frequent distribution of expense, sidelining the time and the amount, we have prepared a table.
- The table comes with footnotes that allow them to surf what they desire to see and come to a conclusion.
- For this purpose, the highest, the lowest and the percentage rate has been put up in clarity.
- Having said that, the highest price bid is Rs.66300 for the month of December in Chennai, the lowest being Rs.64600 and the percentage change claiming a defferential rate of -1.36%.
Silver Rate in Chennai – Trend in 2020
To understand the Silver Rate Trend in Chennai, you can take a look at the price for the first five months mentioned above.
As the world has been taken aback by the corona-crisis, the price of silver has been drastically changing over the last few months.
Till now, it has increased significantly in May but decreased almost by a similar range in March.
So, the volatility is too high this year.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Madras – Trend in 2019
Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Madras was volatile as well, especially during the mid of the year. While the starting of the year was stable and the prices moved at a slower pace, but during the mid of the year, the prices were rising drastically.
Then again the prices started dipping towards the end. However, the last month, it again picked up and gained a bit of momentum.
The overall year’s performance can be termed as good as the investors had made a profit from the rising prices.
What makes Silver Rates in Chennai to increase or decrease?
If you are wondering about the factors that make the Silver Rate in Chennai today per gram to increase or decrease then, here are those reasons or the factors –
- Inflation can be one of the primary factors which increase the price of silver and if deflation takes place, then the price of the silver can also decrease.
- The second but, the most important reason for daily up and down of the silver price is a demand for the commodity. Yes, if the demand is high, the price will go up and vice versa.
- The price of silver also depends on currency valuation. If the currency of our country falls against the currency of the country from where we import silver, the price is bound to go up and vice versa.
- The price of silver also depends on the price of gold. If the price of gold increases, the price of silver generally increases, and if the price of the gold decreases, most often the price of silver also falls.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in chennai?
Silver in Chennai is measured using grams in general. If you are checking online the price of the silver is given in grams and kilograms. Though, the main measuring unit for silver is ounces.
Here, one ounce is around 28.35 grams. Though ounce is the basic measuring unit for silver, but the popular unit for measuring the commodity is gram and it’s multiple.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Madras?
The Tax on Silver Rate in Madras is levied as per the goods and service tax. So, if you purchase silver in any form, you have to pay a GST of 3% on the amount.
The tax is a necessary thing that needs to be paid for every purchase. So, all these prices which are mentioned above are not inclusive of any taxes.
You have to calculate the GST on above the prices given above.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Chennai?
Unlike gold, Pure Silver Rate in Chennai is one and levied where there is 92.5% of silver in the alloy. For making the silver products more durable, copper is required to be mixed.
The best possible ratio is 92.5% of silver and remaining copper. This is when the silver is called pure silver as well. The above prices are given for pure silver only.
Silver Rate in Chennai – Conclusion
The Silver Rate in Chennai has been discussed in the above article as you read, and we attempt to provide you with the important information and data.
You can check Today Silver Rate in Chennai and come back daily to get the latest price of the commodity. The page is updated daily and the prices are linked to real-time data.
Silver Rate in Chennai FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Chennai?
Answer – All rates in the article are given for you. The rates are shown in a tabular form that has the current rate of silver weight. We also send you the silverrates on the previous day to compare and see. The first and foremost thing in the article revolves around the rate of silver and its understanding .
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Chennai?
Answer – All about the silver rate in Chennai can be conveniently found in the article itself. We provide the customer with all the necessary data to make things workable. Therefore the table where the data on your needs are given is all you need to do.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Chennai?
Answer – Yes, the prices of silver in Chennai is live. We ensure that the customers are provided with the latest data and that we regularly update our records. In addition to the comparison with the customers’ previous days, at the beginning of the article we have the live silver price.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Our data tables are structured to offer silver rates details across different timelines. We have a week, 15 days, one month, 6 months and one year rates of gold. So you will have access to the silver rates in Chennai of the last month with only a little effort
Ques – Is the silver rate in Chennai update?
Answer – Yes, the Chennai silver rates are constantly changed. We trust that things are easy for our customers and thus update our information periodically without fail. So all upgrade data can be found without any obstruction, keeping with the market prices.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – We provide you with data on silver rates across different timelines, making it highly feasible and convenient for our clients. So you need to open the link to our websites to compare the monthly and annual silver rates, check through the timelines in them and once you find the units, you can easily sit down and compare the silver rates.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, after having developed the article over many time periods, we offer our customers the option of technical review. In the article you will find the silver rate forecast, as we ensure that our data is updated daily. So you can easily develop your investment strategies. Also everything is present in the tabular form for ease and convenience.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Chennai?
Answer – In Chennai, there are different units used to measure silver, including troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonnes, metric tonnes, tolas, and so on. If you check any of the weights, they are as follows:
1 Ounce of Troy = 31.1035 grams
1 tonne = 1000 kilograms
12 masha or 11.67 grams = 1 tola
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Chennai?
Answer – The 94.79 percent is the necessary proportion to verify the purity of silver. Other metals or the remaining 5.21% of other metals are acceptable. Using a magnet over the object or simply conducting a stink search are the ways you can check for purity. Pure silver is never going to stink. The magnet test can also be done, so the magnet does not stick to the product. The substance is impure if it does stick.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Chennai?
Answer – As per the fixed rate, the basic GST tax as levied by the government is 3 percent. The production fees are charged by the vendor from whom you buy the product. Sellers may charge a fee they like a percentage of the silver value, either in a set amount. The GST, however is specifically applied to the buyer.