Silver Rate in Gujarat Today (Aug 31, 2023): Live Silver Price in GujaratLast Updated Date: Aug 31, 2023
Silver is a very fine metal in India’s household. Silver is important for the benefits it holds and its properties as a non-corrosive metal. Silverware is very popularly used in Indian houses.
In this article, we have discussed the different factors that impact the Live Silver Rate in Gujarat Today (Aug 31, 2023).
The demand for silver comes from every state of the country and most specifically from Gujarat. For this very reason, the Silver Rate in Gujarat is bound to changes.
In order to invest in silver, one must run through all the elements that impact the Silver Rate in Gujarat Live and accordingly plan the next course of action for a diversified portfolio.
Silver Rate in Gujarat – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Gujarat Today (Aug 31, 2023)
This section has information on Silver Price in Gujarat Today and the changes undergone in prices of silver from yesterday to today.
Comparative study is done between the two and relative changes are also noted below. The main reason for this comparison is to keep a check on daily changes in silver rates in the state of Gujarat.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Gujarat Today
Tomorrow Silver Rate Prediction or Forecast in Gujarat
Check out Gujarat Silver Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Silver Price in Gujarat for Last 15 Days
This section has information on the past 15 days data on changes in silver rates. The 15 day moving averages show fortnight changes in Silver Price in Gujarat.
This data is very necessary to judge further investment strategy for silver. Taking a look at the trend that is followed in the silver rates, future fluctuations can be predicted.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Gujarat – Past 12 Months Price
For the reader’s benefit, we have compiled data on the silver prices for the past 12 months for the state of Gujarat. Looking back at past data is always a boon for future returns.
We hope that a glance at these prices gives you a clearer picture of building a fruitful future investment strategy.
January 2023, Silver Price Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in January 2023||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st January 2023||71300|
|8th January 2023||71800|
|15th January 2023||72700|
|22nd January 2023||72300|
|31st January 2023||72300|
To know about 22 carat silver price in Gujarat for the month of January and the important factors that lead to fluctuations, take a look at the table and pointers below.
- The month of January marks the beginning of a new year due to which it shows major changes in silver rates.
- The price for two days of the month is mentioned. Wherein the price on 1st January 2023 was Rs.71300 per kg and on 31st January 2023 was Rs.72300 per kg.
- On January 2023, prices touched its peak point at Rs.72900 per kg.
- And on January 2023 the lowest price was seen at Rs.71000 per kg for the month.
- The performance change was positive this month which was at 1.40% for silver price in Gujarat
Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat for December 2022
|Silver Rate in December 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||63600|
|8th December 2022||64300|
|15th December 2022||65200|
|22nd December 2022||65200|
|31st December 2022||66500|
In this segment we portray a detailed a picture, mapping date by date information about the silver rate change across the city Gujarat for the month December.
- Seeing the values in the table we can obtain an understanding that initial weeks of December were seemingly very beneficial for individuals looking for investment and business opportunities related to silver.
- The silver rate started off with a price of Rs.63600 for the month December.
- Highest value that was acquired by the metal for December been Rs 72300.
- The lowest value has been Rs 63600, which was during the start of the month.
- A change of 4.56% can be seen throughout the month when we compute the altering of the rates form the start of the month to the end.
Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat for November 2022
|Silver Rate in November 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||59500|
|8th November 2022||60800|
|15th November 2022||62700|
|22nd November 2022||61200|
|30th November 2022||61400|
Over the time silver has been experiencing a major demand even outpacing gold and other metals in that matter. Thus, given the supply and demand of the metal the prices are bound to change and keep changing all over the month. Thus, here is a curated information or set of data regarding the silver state of affair for the month November.
- Gujarat has been one of those states which have experienced a decent level of fluctuation in silver over the entire month. The fluctuation can be wrapped in a numerical value percentage of around 3.19%.
- The month began at a price much higher than what it closed at. For Gujarat their November started at a price around Rs.59500.
- Highest peak price which silver has gone to at this very month has been Rs. 62700.
- The lowest price that silver obtained for the month has been Rs.58100
- While due to various factors the silver prices are subjected to change, but if we were to compare it with other states. Gujarat had a slight and decent level of fluctuation not too over the top for the month November.
Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat for October 2022
|Silver Rate in October 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2022||56900|
|8th October 2022||60800|
|15th October 2022||55300|
|22nd October 2022||57700|
|31st October 2022||57500|
Here is our guide of Silver Rate in Gujarat from the month of October. You can refer to the other sections on the basis of the price details that you are in a look out for, and as for this section, it is related to the October month, from the year of 2022.
- The follow up on the price rates of the metal let us evaluate the price change in percentage which was 1.05%
- If you want to be accounted regarding the opening and the closing price, they were Rs.56900 and Rs.57500 accordingly.
- If you check all the rates, the great of the recorded price was Rs.62000
- While on the other end, the lowest of price record was Rs.55300
- As for the table, it also provides price details from other intervals of the month, which gives you an idea of the prevailing market trends.
September 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in September 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2022||51600|
|8th September 2022||54200|
|15th September 2022||57000|
|22nd September 2022||58000|
|30th September 2022||57000|
We urge you to stick to the table provided above, if you wish to study the Silver Rate in Gujarat in a precise manner and then invest according to that. Investing in the smart manner is forming strategies of investment, following which you can make the right decision.
- There are lot of investment way, and choosing your strategy is very essential. You can choose one, on the basis of the data from table; this one has all the rates in kg form.
- Displaying the price variation for the month, we can see that Rs.51600 was the opening price level and Rs.57000 was the closing price level.
- We have also taken into account the highest and lowest price levels, where Rs.58000 was highest.
- The lowest record for the next thing was Rs.51600
- 10.47% was the commuted percentage change in price of the metal and we can easily figure out that the price of the metal fell.
August 2022, silver rate movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in August 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2022||58000|
|8th August 2022||57400|
|15th August 2022||59300|
|22nd August 2022||55200|
|31st August 2022||50800|
For the state of Gujarat, the demand for silver is heavy as investors know how important it is to invest in silver and the value that it holds on a long term basis. But buying silver at the correct prices is what is needed to be undertaken so that good returns are fetched from the same. The silver rate movement for the month of August is given below.
- The table shows changes in silver prices on different dates.
- The highest price for silver was Rs. 59300 per kg for the month of August.
- Lowest price was Rs. 50800 per kg for silver.
- The table also has the opening and closing price for the month.
- Net performance analysis is -12.41% for the changing silver rates this month.
July 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in July 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||59000|
|8th July 2022||57000|
|15th July 2022||55000|
|22nd July 2022||55400|
|31st July 2022||58400|
Silver is a part of a large number of investor’s portfolio. Keeping a constant track on change in its price and its movements can be cumbersome. For the reader’s reference, we have tracked the movement of Silver for the month of July in Gujarat. Refer below for a brief view of the same.
- Note the prices for the first and the last day of the month as mentioned in the table.
- The peak price this month was Rs. 62500 per gram of silver and the lowest price touched was Rs.54500 per gram.
- Price on first day of the month was Rs.59000 per gram and on last day of the same month was Rs.58400 per gram.
- The prices this month show a steady increase but start declining after the 3rd week as compared to the other months of 2022.
- The overall analysis for the month of July 2022 is approximately -1.02%.
June 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in June 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||60600|
|8th June 2022||62100|
|15th June 2022||60000|
|22nd June 2022||60500|
|30th June 2022||58600|
For a better understanding on the silver rates in Gujarat we will take a sneak peak on the silver rates for the month of June. Knowing the fluctuations can help one make a good foundation for investment. Check the below section for more details.
- For the reader to note, the price for the first and the last day of the month is mentioned in the table.
- The highest price touched this month wasRs.62700 per gram of silver and the lowest price touched was Rs.58600 per gram.
- Price on first day of the month was Rs.60600 per gram and on last day of the month was Rs.58600 per gram.
- The prices show volatile trend this month.
- Approximate calculation for overall analysis stands at -3.30% for the month.
May 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in May 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||63500|
|8th May 2022||62500|
|15th May 2022||59400|
|22nd May 2022||61400|
|31st May 2022||61600|
Enclosed below are the figures on the silver rates in Gujarat for the latest month of May. Some important key points to keep in mind while analyzing the data are mentioned below.
- The table has mentioned the prices as of the 1st May and 31st
- As of 1st May, the price was seen to be Rs.63500 per kg and on 31st May it was Rs.61600 per kg.
- The highest price was recorded at Rs. 65000 per kg and lowest at Rs. 58700 per kg of the month for the silver rate in Gujarat per gram.
- The silver price declines slightly in the third week, then increases by the end of the month.
- The overall change in prices is calculated to be -2.99%.
April 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in April 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Apr 2022||67600|
|8th Apr 2022||66800|
|15th Apr 2022||70000|
|22nd Apr 2022||67100|
|30th Apr 2022||63500|
We have compiled numbers for the silver rate movement in Gujarat and its fluctuations in this section. Some noteworthy numbers are also jotted below for the reader’s reference.
- We have enclosed below, the prices of silver rate fluctuations for the month of April.
- The price for the first day of the month, as well as on the last day of the same month is mentioned along with the highest and the lowest price.
- The peak price for silver rate in Gujarat per gram is at Rs.74200 per kg and the lowest rate is Rs.63500 per kg.
- As of 1st April, the per kg silver rate is Rs.67600 per kg and on 31st April is Rs.63500 per kg.
- The overall performance for this month is calculated as -6.07%
March 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in March 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Mar 2022||65000|
|8th Mar 2022||70000|
|15th Mar 2022||69000|
|22nd Mar 2022||68900|
|31st Mar 2022||66800|
Change in per kg silver price movement in Gujarat for the month of March is studied in this section. Some important facts are laid down below.
- The highest price level for the month was Rs.74700 per kg
- The lowest price for the month was Rs.65000 per kg
- Lowest price was on the 1st day of the month as the market saw a major drop and the volume of selling was more than that of buying.
- The opening price for the month was Rs.65000 per kg and closing price was Rs.66800 per kg.
- The percentage change in Silver Price in Gujarat per Gram is negative for this month, precisely at 2.77%.
February 2022, Silver Price Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in February 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||62000|
|8th February 2022||61900|
|15th February 2022||63000|
|22nd February 2022||64400|
|28th February 2022||65200|
In this section we have studied statistics on the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Gujarat and its movement over the period of the month. Some points on change in dynamics are mentioned below.
- The price movement in silver rates for the month of February .
- For the month of February, the opening price is Rs.62000 per kg and the closing price is at Rs.65200 per kg.
- The peak point was at Rs.66000 per kg as on 1st Feb and the lowest price level for the month was Rs.60900 per kg for Feb 2022.
- Price was unstable and saw major movement in the last week.
- The overall change in fluctuation is 5.16% for the silver rate in Gujarat per gram for the month of February.
Silver Rate in Gujarat – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 saw a troubled movement in the silver rate in Gujarat mainly because of the global pandemic.
The situation in the economy hit so hard that it can be directly compared to the crisis that hit the country in 2008-09. The volume of trade for investment was also very less.
Unstable trade relation between India and China led to India withdrawing major of China’s investment in the country and gradual boycott of China made products.
Another reason for volatility seen in the rates was, because of change in rupee to dollar strength.
The demand for silver gradually began to rise as a medium to store one’s fund in an asset that can be easily liquefied in the future. After such major disruption in silver rate, today silver rate in Gujarat has stabilized.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Gujarat – Trend in 2019
The silver rate trend 2019 in Gujarat was fleeting. Initial months saw increasing rates, then took a plunge and later on began to rise again. Economic policies contributed to the volatility alongside instable relations between US and China.
Historical silver rate in Gujarat is a result of global changes in policies and relations differing from country to country.
The government of Gujarat makes noteworthy changes in purchase and sale of metal every year by either imposing taxes or factoring additional charges for the betterment of the state economy.
What makes Silver Rates in Gujarat to increase or decrease?
Rate of metals, just like rates of stock tend to keep fluctuation due to various reasons. The task of an expert investor is to catch the bottom of a rate and invest accordingly, so that in future, higher return is gained by a low priced investment.
In order to make such precise investment decision, one must know about factors that impact the silver rates in Gujarat as on today. Some are mentioned below:
- Demand from the local residents of Gujarat. If demand increases then the prices rise and with less demand prices fall.
- Silver rate in Gujarat today per gram are impacted by policies. Both, on a national level and state level.
- The amount of silver in the state depends on how much silver would need to be imported.
- Future demand for silver highly impacts today silver rate. In order to have enough silver for future need against the limited supply of silver, silver is purchased in large quantity in order to sustain it for the future.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Gujarat?
Silver standards are measured differently in every state. For silver in Gujarat, it is measured in troy ounces wherein 1 Troy ounce equals 31.1035 gram of silver. Troy ounce is considered to be 10% heavier than that of traditional ounces.
Silver can also be measured in grams and kilograms. However, this standard unit of measurement is mainly used to maintain uniformity when it comes to purchase and sale of silver.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Gujarat?
Every state has taxes levied on products purchased and sold. The introduction of GST brought forth the concept of taxes on luxury.
The central government fixed an overall and mandatory 3% GST tax on silver in Gujarat. However, overall prices of silver in the states have other charges that are also factored in.
These other charges include transportation cost, hauling charges and making costs.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Gujarat?
Like gold, silver also has a hallmark policy which pertains to following norms by the Bureau of Indian Standards to use 94.79% of pure silver mixed with other alloys. Pure silver rate in Gujarat is made by following the purity standards as well.
Silver purity can be checked thoroughly by silver manufacturers or suppliers by using chemicals. Other local way to check silver purity is by the ice test.
If ice placed on silver melts rapidly, then silver is said to be pure. The reason behind this strategy is because silver has a very high electrical conductivity as compared to any other metal.
Silver Rate in Gujarat – Conclusion
This article has all the information you need to know on the about silver rates in Gujarat.We hope that you consider all the given points, in order to make an investment with strong foundation.
We have provided necessary information and analysis on past data for the readers benefit. This article has provided you with today silver rate in Gujarat and compared with yesterday change.
Our discussion on impacts on silver is the most crucial as it helps in understanding the reasons for fluctuation in silver prices.
Silver Rate in Gujarat FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Gujarat?
Answer – The article will help you find out a particular day’s silver rate in Gujarat. We have provided numbers on the Silver Price in Gujarat on the current day, the day before and have also made a relative comparison between them. There is a link to check the current day’s silver rate provided in the article.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Gujarat?
Answer – The silver rate in Gujarat can be found in the article. The article includes the silver rate in Gujarat on a current day, in the last 15 days and in the past 6 months. We also detail the trends that can be observed from the prices and the factors that cause the same.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Gujarat?
Answer – Yes, the prices provided in the article are the latest live prices in Gujarat. We regularly update the information to make sure that our customers have access to only the most correct, verified and latest data. There are links in the article to help you find the current silver price.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, the article provides access to the last six months’ price. Each month’s price is provided in a tabulated format. The table includes the silver rate at the start of each week of the month, the highest price and the lowest price in the month and the percentage change in between them.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Gujarat update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Gujarat provided in the article is regularly updated and kept maintained to show the latest rates. The demand for silver comes from every state of the country and most specifically from Gujarat. For this very reason, the Silver Rate in Gujarat is bound to changes. We reflect the latest changes in the article.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – The article provides the last 6 months’ silver rates and the rates at many other timelines for many other time periods too. Customers can forage the article for the rates at different times and compare them. We also provide links for the silver prices at various places in the article.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will find the silver rate forecast in the article. Based on the past trends, we analyse the changes in prices and the fulctautions in silver rates over a period of time to predict with certain reliability, the silver rate forecast. This allows our customers to plan out future strategies for investments.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Gujarat?
Answer – Silver in Gujarat is measured in troy ounces wherein 1 Troy ounce equals 31.1035 gram of silver. Troy ounce is 10% heavier than that of traditional ounces. Silver can also be measured in grams and kilograms. However, this standard unit of measurement is used to maintain uniformity.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Gujarat?
Answer – Bureau of Indian Standards advices to use 94.79% of pure silver mixed with other alloys.Silver purity can be checked thoroughly by silver manufacturers or suppliers by using chemicals. Other local way to check silver purity is by the ice test. If ice placed on silver melts rapidly, then silver is said to be pure.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Gujarat?
Answer – The central government fixed an overall and mandatory 3% GST tax on silver in Gujarat. However, overall prices of silver in the states have other charges that are also factored in. These other charges include transportation cost, hauling charges and making costs.